The Seminal Baptism Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she gathered his cock in her wet sticky fingers, stroking the brown meat. He pushed the back of her head; with a 'plop' he was inside her mouth. But Sou was simply not up to the task.

Rajesh withdrew from her mouth and looking around, grabbed some butter off the table and began smearing it on his cock, and his balls. He then took two slices of bread and placed his penis in-between; this make-shift sandwich he presented to my wife.

Stunned, she reluctantly bit on the bread, her tongue flicking at the buttered cock, and chewed. Whatever she tasted she liked as she swallowed immediately. With her next bite of the buttery cock-meat sandwich, her earlier reluctance vanished completely. Hungrily my wife devoured the sandwich tearing into the bread and meat like a starved dog. Rajesh winced and shouted, as her teeth sometimes sank too deep into his cock. When the bread was done she smacked her lips, and began sucking and licking the butter off his cock and balls he rubbed bread crumbs smeared with honey on to his cock, and the process was repeated.

Rajesh rubbed finger-full's of butter on his anus, and turned his behind to my wife's face. He bent forwards and parted his ass cheeks, with his fingers. I had the sickly sweet pleasure of watching his buttery salad tossed, by my humble, servile and obedient wife.

Whatever culinary decorations Rajesh added to his privates and unmentionables, my wife ingested with gusto. When he started pounding her mouth with his slick buttered and honeyed cock, her mouth was hanging open, and I could see bits of bread, fruits and other foods swirling around in a whirlpool around the cock and mouth, messily dripping onto her breasts.

"ahhhh....ahhhhh.ahhhhh...." groaned Rajesh monotonously as he fucked the food filled mouth. He clutched her shoulders as he fucked away, and suddenly...

"Ooooooooooooooooooo......................"

Rajesh exploded, and even from the distance I could see the thick white gouts of semen as they were released from his spout, again coalescing with the swirling food. He still pounded away, his cock acting like a grinder cum mixer, compounding the fruit, bread honey and semen into a palatable pulpy mass. He withdrew and clamped shut my wife's lower jaw, forcing her to swallow pretty much everything. Which she seemed more than happy to do.

Rajesh led her to the bed, where they kissed, cuddled and fondled. Rajesh then pulled up a bunch of cold purple grapes, from the remains of the breakfast. I knew they were cold as I liked them cold. They were mine of course.

Plucking of a grape he placed it on her lips, and she held it there. He then rubbed the bunch of grapes, along the centre of her body, from her chin, in-between her breasts, along her belly, and over her belly button. Sou gasped, as the cold grapes left a trail of condensation, on her skin. Rajesh dangled the bunch, in-between her legs, rubbing them along her pussy. Her legs tightened, and were in danger of inadvertently crushing the grapes. He lifted them up and gently ran them along her right breast and then her left. Her nipples instantly became erect and taut. Fishing again, he found a cup of what looked to be ice-cream. Again I knew what it was -- vanilla, my favorite.

Rajesh rubbed a scoop of the ice-cream onto his index finger, and applied it to Sou's right breast. She hissed biting her lips, as the cold probably hardened her large brown nipples further. He rubbed, a little more around the areolas, a look of concentration on his face. He applied another generous scoop to her left breast as well. Her body shivered, and I could see her mounds, moving up and down rapidly, the white tipped ice cream peaks quivering perilously and in danger of avalanching down.

"Gods, Rajesh...that feels so cold," chattered my dear wife.

He did not respond, focusing instead, on applying a third much larger scoop onto the depression of her deep navel.

Her hiss this time was loud enough to challenge a nest of snakes.

Next he slapped more cold vanilla ice, across the insides of her thighs. Her body shook uncontrollably and the Rajesh made breast and belly ice cream-construction was in danger of toppling. But as his impeccable luck with all things feminine would have it, everything held.

Rajesh frowned at my wife's vanilla covered body, as if something was missing.

Ah...

Four purple grapes were plucked. Two he stuffed into the tops of the heaving ice-cream mounds. One he placed at top of the mound residing in her belly-button. And one he inserted like a pessary into her vagina.

Then he set about to the task of eating desert.

He sucked at the grape, and then bit into the underlying nipple of her right breast

First disappeared the vanilla pudding on the right breast, and he sucked and bit on the nipple and areola, thoroughly devouring every last drop. Careful not to dislodge anything he worked his way meticulously to her left side, and finished the creamy delight that was her left breast. He sucked and ate at both breasts again, making sure there was nothing left.

"Rajeeeeeeshhhhh..." she moaned, biting her lower lip, as her lover ate the desert off her wet body. Her body temperature must have been on the rise, as the ice cream on her body was melting leaving milky white trails, from her navel to her vagina. Rajesh started on these next, licking the melted cream, as it ran its way down her thighs.

He ceaselessly licked and ate off her thighs, and began applying generous amounts of the vanilla to her pussy; he opened the labia with his fingers and using tongue, sucked in the grape he had inserted earlier. Using the spatula in the cup, he began coating the insides of her warm moist love tunnel with cold dripping cream!

"Rajesh please it's too cold," begged Sou.

"You'll be warm enough soon," he replied nonchalantly. His face resided, in her love, for a long, long time, feeding off the vagina turned ice cream holder. Needless to say, as the temperatures alternated so quickly inside her body and out, a blood vessel rupturing orgasm followed. And then she was fucked to the very edge of her consciousness.

The bed had become their home, and received the brunt of the passionate and not uncommonly violent couplings that they engaged in. It was as if neither of them had fucked for years. They would have done some chimpanzees very proud indeed. I stopped watching after a while as the love-making become monotonous, thereby lacking its earlier variety. It was quite primal, with proclivity for the more basic positions.

A deep sleep took them both.

My cell phone chose to vibrate at that moment. I tip-toed silently passed the two dozing lovers, opened the door and was out.

I had received a phone call saying that Sou had not arrived to pick up our son from school.

"I can't understand why madam," I lied to the school teacher, "she's always on time."

"Perhaps she's a bit busy with her new project?" said the voice on the phone, a little too easily.

'Yes madam,' I wanted to say, 'she's busy having an illicit sexual liaison, with her greatest boyfriend.' That struck me as a tad too forthcoming.

"I'll be there madam." I said with a sigh.

It was one thing forgetting the husband, but how could she forget the child she had carried for nine months? It baffled me, the lengths of my wife's sexual depravity.

I finally decided to leave the house.

....to be continued