The Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul looked even more puzzled.

Claire continued, “…and your duties will include everything from preparing our food to performing on demand.”

“Performing! What do you mean? Said Paul.

“Well if you like to have sex in front of other people I’m sure I can think of a few similar tricks for you to perform!” said Claire.

Paul replied, “Hey I’m not sure about this lady…sorry….I mean Claire.”

Then Lisa interrupted him, “Look honey, I think under the circumstances it might be better to do as this lady says. We don’t want an hassle and anyway it might be fun.”

“Fun?” shouted Paul, “It’s not you that has to be their slave is it!”

“Its up to you!” said Claire.

“He’ll do it!”, said Lisa on Paul’s behalf.

Paul was beaten and simply sat himself down on the sand looking lost. A quiet day on the beach had suddenly changed into something he hadn’t expected in his wildest imagination.

“I will begin by explaining to my girls what your ‘punishment’ for lewd behaviour is to be. Then when I wave you over you and your wife will come and join us. You will remain naked and”, turning to Lisa continued, “you will remove your bikini top so you too are nude. Now I will ask you once more – Do you agree?”

“Yes!” said Lisa with almost too much enthusiasm.

“Yes.” Said Paul sheepishly, “I’ll do it, I suppose.”

“Right! Now I suppose I’d better know your names.”

“I’m Lisa and this is my husband Paul”, said Lisa trying desperately to pretend that she had never set eyes on Claire before..

Then turning to Lisa Claire gave a little wink and walked back over to Rachelle and myself. She explained what she had told them and we all agreed that this had the potential to be serious fun. Claire then reminded us that Paul and Lisa thought we were her daughters and that we should therefore let her give all the instructions. All we had to do was enjoy the fun!

Claire then waved Lisa and Paul over. They stood up and walked slowly towards us.

“Sit down.” Said Claire to them, “Let me introduce you, this is Sue and this is Rachelle my daughters. I have explained to them that you have agreed to act as our servants for the rest of today as an acceptable punishment for your lewd behaviour. We were all most shocked to see you fucking your wife!”

Paul looked very embaressed and Lisa tried to look the same but really couldn’t help a little smile in my direction.

“Paul, shortly we shall have some bar-b-q lunch which you shall cook for us all. However first, and since you like performing in public, you will put on a little show for us. I require that you get that little prick of yours hard again and masturbate for us. We expect a good show and a good deal of cum. Do you understand.”

Paul looked at each of us in turn and then answered Claire, “Okay I suppose I have no choice but I only came a few minutes ago.”

“That’s your problem, just make sure you cum quickly and with a good load. I’m sure with four naked women in front of you, you can manage something for us.” Said Claire.

If truth be told Paul had started to get firm almost as soon as he sat next to us. I don’t think he could really believe that he was surrounded by so much naked pussy and suspected that the idea of being our slave for a day was probably turning him on quite a lot.

“I think we’ll have you standing for this.” Claire added.

Paul stood up and staying near to Lisa, for comfort, he started to slowly pull his cock. It was erect in a matter of seconds and started to show the gleam of pre-cum over its head. As he wanked himself Paul kept looking at each of us in turn. He really was enjoying it, playing to his audience. It was no more than a minute before he bent his knees and was obviously near to cumming.

“That’s quick Paul, good boy, now make it a big load!” said Claire, “You will cum in your wife’s face. Do you understand.”

“Yeah, yeah” he panted and he shuffled into position in front of Lisa and started a few last pumps on his cock. His knees bent a little further and he started to shoot. It was indeed a good show with a truly huge amount of cum spraying Lisa’s hair, face and dribbling down onto her tits. Paul then fell to his knees and looked at Claire for approval.

“Excellent!” she said, “you are indeed a good slave Paul. Now you can start the cooking whilst we sunbathe.” Turning to Lisa Claire said, “Lisa, leave Paul’s cum on your face until food is ready. Then we shall wash it off.”

“Yes Claire,” said Lisa obediently.

Paul then set about preparing and cooking lunch whilst the four of us girls lounged in the sun and chatted. It seemed somewhat surreal to chat to Lisa who still had a faceful of cum dripping onto her breasts as we talked. Both I and Rachelle couldn’t resists rubbing ourselves from time to time, turned on as we were by Paul’s performance and Lisa’s state. When Paul announced that lunch was ready Claire piped up, “If we are ready to eat then I suggest Lisa is cleaned up. Rachelle and Sue you will now clean the spunk from Lisa’s face and body.”

I reached for a paper towel but was interrupted by Claire, “no not with that.” She said, “I think it needs washing off, don’t you girls? I think you know what I mean.”

Rachelle and I looked at each other and immediately clicked as to Claire’s intentions. We both stood up and next to Lisa. Then holding ourselves open we started to pee onto her face and body. Lisa loved it grabbing handfuls of our piss and washing her husband’s cum from her hair, face and body with our golden streams. I don’t think Paul could believe what he was seeing and obviously expected Lisa to object, but she didn’t. Lisa lapped it up and started to not only clean herself but to also rub her pussy as we pissed. She bought herself of before Rachelle and I had even finished. It was obvious that we were all in a very high state of arousal.

“Excellent!” exclaimed Claire, “now we shall all eat and drink. There’s plenty of wine and beer but I recommend the beer. Its all about volume.” She said rather cryptically and with a knowing smile from ear to ear.

We spent a great hour or so eating the bar-b-q, drinking plenty and chatting. Both Lisa and more importantly, Paul seemed to relax a good deal although he did spend almost the entire time in a semi- erect state.

After lunch Claire once again took charge, “We shall now play some games. First is the fountain competition. The four of us girls will each, and at the same time, produce our best pee fountains. The highest fountain will be the winner!”

“And what’s the prize?” asked Rachelle.

“The winner will get to nominate Paul’s next punishment.” Replied Claire.

With that the four of us all laid next to each other and spreading our legs and lifting our hips into the air by resting on our elbows proceeded to pee. Four fountains of piss high into the air and with most of it falling back down onto ourselves and each other.

“Fucking hell!” was all that Paul could exclaim as he watched the show.

When we were all spent, it was agreed that Lisa had won with a watersports display second to none. This would be interesting. It was now up to her what her husband’s next ‘punishment’ would be.

“So what must Paul do now Lisa?” asked Claire.

Lisa thought for some time and then said, “I shall keep the element of competition going. Paul will fuck us all in a row and the one who manages to get his cum will choose his next forfeit. Now come on girls on our hands and knees in a row. Let’s begin!”

We all knelt on all fours in a row and showed our cunts to Paul’s. The poor man was almost bursting at the sight before him.

“You will enter each of us in turn and do no more than ten strokes in each pussy before moving onto the next one.” Said Lisa.

Paul eagerly agreed and positioning himself behind Claire rammed himself into her up to the hilt. Claire, not used to cock let out a squeal as Paul pumped his cock in and out ten times. He then duly pulled out and moved onto me. Having pumped me the statutory ten times he then did the same to Rachelle and then Lisa in turn. He eventually went down the line four times before, on his fifth entry into me, I knew I had him. He started to buck and swear as soon as he entered me and by his fourth thrust started to cum inside me. Once he was spent and pulled out I rolled away from him and shouted “I win, I win!”

“Well done Sue!” said the other and asked what my choice of forfeit for Paul would be next.

“In by bag, I happen to have a strap-on dildo.” I said. “Since Paul has now fucked all of us I intend that his next task is to be fucked by one of us!”

“No way!” said Paul.

Claire cut in, “Oh yes you will. You agreed to be our slave and you will do our bidding. Now who is to be the lucky women?”

We all put our hands in the air like expectant schoolgirls.

“Sorry girls.” said Claire, “As your mother I have seniority. I will fuck Paul in his arse with Sue’s dildo and you will all play with yourselves as you watch.”

It was clearly Claire’s final word and we quietly agreed.

“Paul, position yourself.” Instructed Claire as she put on my dildo and lubricated the head with butter. “Are you ready?” she asked as she knelt behind Paul’s arse and placed the head of the dildo against him.

Paul looked at Lisa for help but she simply looked him in the eye and whispered, “I always wanted to see this Paul. Enjoy your fucking!”

With that Claire pushed hard on the dildo and it suddenly punched its way into Paul’s arse. He shouted in shock as it entered him. Claire then paused before starting to fuck the dildo in and out of Paul’s arse as we all shouted encouragement and played with ourselves as we looked on. Paul grimaced at first but then obviously started to enjoy the experience of being fucked and started to moan his own encouragement to Claire to fuck him harder. Claire duly obliged and started riding him hard and fast. As she did so Paul’s hand reached to his own cock which he started to pumped in time with Claire’s strokes. After a few minutes he started to shout that he was cumming and then started to empty his balls onto the sand below.

Claire pulled out of him, triumphant! And the two of them sat back on the sand to watch Rachelle, myself and Lisa as we all started to lick each other’s pussies to orgasm.

By late afternoon we had fucked, sucked and pissed on each other until we were all truly exhausted.

We ended the day as the afternoon sun started to cool and agreed that all had thoroughly enjoyed the day’s adventures. We said goodbye to Lisa and Paul still with them ignorant of the fact that Claire, Rachelle and myself were in fact not related at all and with Paul having no idea that the day’s events had been set up by his own dear wife. I wondered if he would ever be told.

* * * * *

The Phantom likes feedback on his stories; its makes writing/publishing worth while. So please feel free to e-mail me and let me know what you think – good or bad!