The Seminar Day 02

Story Info
A married white woman continues her fling at a seminar.
11.5k words
4.47
83.1k
66

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurryDevil
FurryDevil
195 Followers

I was naked, sitting in the desk chair in my hotel room in Atlanta with come running out of my pussy. I was here for a seminar on changes going on in tax and accounting law. My husband, Ed, had given me permission to pursue what was my biggest sexual fantasy, making love to a black man, and I had jumped at the chance to do it. I had done it all night and loved every minute of it.

I had met Greg the day before when I first arrived at the hotel for the seminar. He was staying in the room right across the hall from me. We had dinner together and when we went upstairs for the night, he had propositioned me. Well, I guess I was the one who propositioned him really, but I said it kind of jokingly. I had told him goodnight and went into my room to call home after that.

I told my husband about meeting Greg and his offer for more (I didn't tell him it was really my idea) and he had told me to go ahead and do it. Ed knew this was a huge fantasy for me. I called Greg and went over to see him after that.

I spent pretty much the rest of the night with the most enormous, beautiful cock I have ever seen inside me, and it was a black cock! It was the most fantastic night of sex I have ever experienced. The combination of Greg's size, the taboo of fucking a black man, and the thrill of cheating on my husband and letting another man come inside me had brought me to orgasm after orgasm. Greg had pumped so much come into me that it was running down my legs now. I was sitting on the vinyl desk chair to avoid messing up the bed or the sofa. The covers on my bed had never even been turned down. What little sleeping I had done during the night had been in Greg's bed with him and his big cock.

When I turned on my phone, I had several messages from Ed asking me not to go through with it. He had second thoughts and didn't think he could handle it. I called him and lied, told him that I was just talking dirty on the phone with him last night and that I would never sleep with another man. I think he bought it, but then again, he knew how big of a fantasy this was for me. We had been talking about it for years.

I was trying to figure out what to do now. On one hand, my husband had retracted my permission to play around. I probably would have still had sex with Greg even if Ed hadn't told me it was alright, but having permission had made me brave enough to do it immediately. On the other hand, or in my pussy anyhow, I had several loads of come from a fantastic night of sex. There was no way that I could stop myself from doing it with him again, it just felt too good. I decided that this was just going to have to be my little secret. Greg was only at the conference for one more day and if he wanted it, my pussy was his.

I took a shower and got ready for the days classes. I wore my red wool suit. The air conditioning made it cool in the meeting rooms, and besides, I needed the jacket to hide my nipples. They had been as hard as rocks ever since I met Greg and are big enough to be visible from across the room.

As I went out my door, the lady from the room next to mine was coming out of her door too. We rode down together in the elevator and she got off at the second floor, same as me. I asked if she was here for the seminar. She was. Her name was Angie, a CPA from Cleveland. We chatted on the way into the hall and then parted ways.

The 9:00 session went by quickly. I already had a pretty good understanding of the requirements that came out of Sarbanes-Oxley legislation. The facilitator announced that the 10-12 session was geared towards CPA's who worked in the municipal field. He said if you weren't in that field and didn't expect to be in the future, you didn't have to stay. We were, of course, welcome to stay if we wanted to learn more but if not, we were free until after lunch, at 1:00pm. I decided that two hours with Greg's cock inside me beat two hours of accounting class that I didn't need and went looking for him. I met Greg outside the conference room. I was worried that he wouldn't want to see me again, now that he'd already had me. I knew the answer as soon as I saw him. It looked like he was already hard; the bulge in his pants was almost obscene.

Greg kind of hinted around about sneaking upstairs for a while. I said, in an uncharacteristically bold fashion for me, "Greg, after what we did last night, you don't need to waste any time beating around my bush. You can have me any time, any way, and any place you want." I told him he could do anything he wanted to me, just tell me.

Greg said "we should go up stairs then, we're wasting time."

As we were headed for the elevator, I saw Angie standing not far away. I got the idea she might have overheard our conversation. I blushed a little and made a mental note to be more discreet as I fondled Greg's hard cock through his slacks while we were waiting for the elevator. I couldn't wait to feel it inside me again.

When we got upstairs, the maids were in Greg's room. I saw one of them holding up the cum-stained bottom sheet from his bed as we overheard them giggling about what kind of a party must have gone on in here last night. We quickly ducked into my room and put out the do not disturb sign.

Once we were inside, Greg wanted to take my clothes off. He said he wanted to unwrap his present. It was kind of sexy having my new lover strip me so that he could fuck me. As he removed my panties, he told me not to wear them any more while I was with him. He wanted my pussy naked and available under my skirt. As he stripped, I saw that his cock was fully erect and just as big and beautiful as I remembered. I still couldn't wait to feel it inside me again, but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to handle it. He was so big it really was a challenge, and he had fucked me for several hours last night. I wondered if my pussy would be a little sore from all that attention, but it didn't really matter, I was still going to do it. We got in bed and cuddled for a few minutes.

Greg asked if since we had two and a half hours, would I mind if he wanted to come in me twice. He said we should fuck fast and hard until we came, and then slow down, take our time, and make love the second time. I told him I didn't care how many times he came in me, but I was worried he wouldn't be able to do it twice after what we had already done last night and again that morning. I knew that Ed sure wouldn't be able to get it up twice this soon.

Greg said that he had that under control. He had called a friend of his, who was also attending the seminar, after I left this morning. His friend had told him about using erectile dysfunction pills, and Greg had borrowed some from him. I rubbed my hairy pussy as I told him I knew for a fact that he didn't have any problems with erectile dysfunction. Greg said his friend had told him that in addition to helping with ED, they made him like a teenager again; he could get it up several times a night. He said that between the pills and the fact that it was me he was making love with, he would probably be hard all the way through until tomorrow morning. I smiled and said "I guess I'm getting cummed in twice."

Greg told me to roll over on my stomach. He spread my legs and got between them and rubbed his cockhead on my pussy lips from behind. My pussy was dripping wet, both from the night before and from anticipating the return Greg's cock, so it was easy for him to get started into me. It really was breathtaking how large he was. His head stretched my lips wide as he entered me and began to penetrate me. He slowly worked it all the way in and let me adjust to him again. I felt his huge balls against me when he was all the way in. His cock filled me completely and banged up against my cervix from this angle too. "Oh Greg," I said, arching my back to press my bottom back against him, "I still just can't believe how big you are, you just fill me up completely. I'm so happy I met you." Greg told me I was definitely his favorite part of the seminar as he pushed his big cock into me as hard as he could, his head pressing against my womb and his balls grinding against my clit.

Once I was ready, Greg fucked me. He fucked me hard, and kept fucking me just like he said he was going to do. I couldn't do anything from this position but lay there and enjoy it. His big cock pounded away inside me, stimulating every nerve ending in my pussy, making me his slut again. I couldn't wait to feel him come in me again. After a few minutes, I sensed that he was close to another orgasm. Greg pulled out and had me to turn over on my back, he said he loved kissing me while he was cumming in me. He got on me and we kissed deeply as he fucked just a few strokes before he came inside me. I felt spurt after spurt of his seed shooting into me, joining what was left from the night before. Greg lay on top of me and didn't move for a minute after he finished.

Greg kissed me and told me how great it felt cumming in me again, and that he was sorry that I hadn't come this time. His cock was still inside me and I could feel it softening as we kissed. I told him that the feel of his big cock pumping in and out of me and the thrill of feeling his come shooting into me were so good that I didn't mind waiting. "Anyway," I said, "that one was for you. I still get another chance, and I'm sure I'll come this time." As I felt Greg's cock starting to harden inside my pussy, I got ready for my turn.

"I was afraid you wouldn't want to see me again today," I told him.

"You must be crazy," he said, "I want you every chance I get. What made you think I wouldn't want to be with you again?"

"Lots of guys are like that, after they've had you they don't want any more to do with you." I told him I didn't want to push myself on him if he wasn't interested any more. His cock continuing to expand inside me told me he was still interested. It just felt so good.

I told him about Ed changing his mind, that he didn't want me to have sex with another man. "And you still decided to fuck me again," he said?

"I told him that I was just talking dirty with him, that I hadn't fucked you. I'm just going to have to keep this secret from Ed," I said, "it just feels too good for me to stop. I need this big cock of yours inside me as much as I can get it, and I need all of your come inside me."

We kissed for a couple of minutes until Greg's cock reached full size, stretching my little pussy as it grew, and then started to fuck again. We fucked nice and slow for the next hour. I still just couldn't get over how good his big cock felt in me, it was just amazing and I had two noisy orgasms while he fucked and fucked inside my pussy, getting to know every inch of me. I was moaning and telling Greg how good his cock felt for pretty much the whole time. Greg started to fuck faster and his cock swelled even more. I knew he was getting close so I wrapped my legs around him again. I loved resting my heels on his firm butt as it moved up and down, driving his cock into me time after time. I fucked back as he slammed his big cock against my womb, fucking as deep as he could. We both moaned and kissed as we came together. I shuddered and shook from my own orgasm as I felt his cock shooting more of his juices into me. I was completely hooked on this, it felt so good to feel his come pouring into my body, making me his.

Greg lay on top of me again as we recovered from our mutual climax. We kissed for a few minutes as his cock softened again. I said "I told you I would come this time, I win 3-2." He said I could win all I wanted, as long as he could keep fucking me. I reminded him that I had promised to fuck him any time, any way, and any place he wanted and I was a person who kept my promises. Greg rolled off of me and we laid together, cuddling and kissing for a few more minutes.

I was holding Greg's big black cock in my hand and thinking how unbelievable it was that it would fit in my little pussy, but how good it felt when it got there. "You know," I told him, "your cock has been inside me for several hours now, but I've only seen it a couple of times. It really is beautiful."

"You're right," he said, "I've had it buried inside your pussy pretty much continuously since you came over last night."

"Yeah," I said, "I'm being such a slut." I told him that normally I would be as sore as hell from fucking this much. But, the thrill of making love with a black man, the size of his cock, and the added lubrication from letting him come in me so many times was keeping my pussy so dripping wet that I could have fucked forever. "You know, you are fucking parts of me that have never been fucked before. Nobody has ever filled me like you do."

I felt Greg's cock starting to harden again as he mentioned that we still had 40 minutes before we had to go back down stairs, if I was interested I could have it a little more. I really needed to take a shower, I was covered with sweat and smelled like sex, but it just felt so good that I didn't care. I told him I was game if he was.

I straddled Greg and lined up his cock with my pussy again. It went in easy, but was so big that it still took my breath away when he entered my pussy. I fucked up and down, and tried to concentrate on squeezing my pussy on the upstrokes. I still just couldn't do it; my pussy was stretched so far that I just couldn't get a grip on him. I fucked this way for about ten minutes, and then had the most wonderful orgasm, the longest lasting orgasm I can remember having. I collapsed on Greg's chest and caught my breath for a minute while he explored my mouth with his tongue. "Oh Greg, that felt so good," I said as I attempted to catch my breath. "Please don't ever stop fucking me."

Greg rolled me over onto my back without removing his cock from me. I wrapped my legs around him again and rested my heels on his butt as he drove big, beautiful cock into me, slamming it into my cervix on every stroke. He kept slowing down, not wanting to come yet. We wanted to fuck for every minute that we possibly could. When it was time, we sped up, fucking faster and harder until we both exploded again. I couldn't believe how much come Greg was pumping into me this time, it felt like a big fat garden hose got turned on in me. We were learning each other's rhythms very well, and the sex was getting better every time we fucked.

We laid there for a minute and kissed while Greg's cock softened inside me again. He told me that he wanted his little slut back in her room and naked immediately after our last session ended at 4:30, she was going to get some more black cock in her pussy. "That would be big black cock in my little blonde pussy," I said, "and I'll be here waiting for you." I felt very empty when he pulled his cock out of me so we could get dressed.

My pussy was just a mess. Greg's come was running out of me and going down my legs again. He still didn't want me to wear panties, so I just cleaned up as good as I could. I was still a mess; we had fucked for too long and didn't have time for a shower. He said he liked it that way and he was going to keep making it that way. I liked that idea, but hoped nobody sat too close to me, they might think I had just been fucked.

As we were going out the door, I was telling Greg that I won 5 times to 3. Angie was coming out of her room at the same time and headed off to the elevator. The maid came out of Greg's room while we were flipping the sign on the door over to "clean room please." While walking to the elevator, I was thinking that when the maid gets to my room, she's going to know who had the party in Greg's room last night. She had a similar mess to clean up in my room now.

The elevator was just getting to our floor as we got there. We rode down in the car with Angie. She and I were both blushing. Her room and mine were connected, and I knew that she could probably hear Greg and me through the doors. I had been pretty loud for the last couple of hours. There was no doubt that she knew that we had been fucking.

We went into the banquet hall and got in the buffet line. While I was dishing up my salad, I felt a drop of Greg's come slide out of my pussy. I looked down and saw a big drop on the floor. I told Greg to look down. He asked if that was what he thought it was. When I said yes, he told me not to worry; he would put some more in there later. I said "I bet you will." I couldn't wait.

I sat through the afternoon sessions in a puddle of Greg's come. I tried to concentrate on the information being discussed, but my mind kept going back to that big brown cock slamming into my pussy, time after time. It was very sexy, knowing that I was his property, and that he was going to use me all night long again tonight.

When the last class ended at 4:30, I went straight to my room. I took all my clothes off like Greg said and waited for him. While I was waiting, I opened the door that connected to Angie's room. I saw that the door on her side was wide open and her desk chair was sitting there. Now I knew for sure that she had been listening to us.

The maid had already cleaned my room. It was just like my pussy, ready for more action. I laughed when I read the little note from the maid saying "we hope you are enjoying your stay with us." I knew that she was on to me too.

Greg arrived a few minutes later. He took off all his clothes and we got into my bed. Greg was already hard and he put his cock right into me, telling me how much he had missed my pussy. I told him what a turn-on it had been sitting through the afternoon session in his come, knowing that I was his property and I was his for tonight too. I think Greg listened while I was talking, but he was mostly concentrating on slipping his big black cock inside me again. Once inside, he just started fucking immediately. In and out, time after time, he fucked as he sought his next orgasm. It was just like this morning, this first time was for him and I was his fuck-toy. He really fucked me hard this time, not stopping until he came deep in my pussy, groaning as he collapsed on me and pumped more of his cream into my depths. I loved watching him come as I held him and felt his juices shooting into me. I just hoped that I was bringing him as much pleasure as he was giving me.

We laid there for a minute resting while Greg's cock softened again. I kissed him and told him how much I enjoyed making love with him. He said that after we made love again, he was going to take me out to dinner. After dinner, he said, we had to make a stop. "What for," I asked? He said we had to get a few things because he wanted to see just how serious I was about letting him do anything he wanted to me. A sudden twinge of terror shot through my body as I comprehended what he was saying. I immediately thought of my butt.

Greg's cock hardened inside me again. I told him that I just loved feeling it swell inside me, it was such an amazing feeling. We shared a nice, slow fuck for the next hour, Greg's cock plunging into me time after time. His stamina was amazing. I had gone months without as much fucking as I was getting just today. I loved it but kept losing my concentration as I thought of what was coming later. It wouldn't be easy if it was my ass that he wanted, but I would give it to him. I was his for the night and he could use me any way he wanted. I wrapped my legs around him again as he fucked harder, fucking both of us to another orgasm. Greg's orgasm was enormous! I felt his come spraying the inside of my pussy as he came and it was amazing. I think he too was getting excited about what he had planned for later.

We laid there for a minute and caught our breath again. I told Greg that I loved those ED pills so much that I would even fuck the guy who invented them just to thank him. Greg told me that was the hardest he ever remembered coming. We kissed and cuddled while his cock once again softened inside me. I told him I didn't know if I would be able to live without him and his big cock when he left tomorrow. He said not to worry about tomorrow; we still had plans for tonight.

FurryDevil
FurryDevil
195 Followers