The Seminar Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to relax, but tears still streamed down my face as Greg started working his cock in and out of my ass, pushing it in a little further on each stroke and stretching my sphincter muscles unbelievably wide open. The pain was almost unbearable, but I was determined not to let him down again. Finally, the thickest part of his cock was past my asshole. There were still another six inches to go, but the hardest part was done. When he started to pull back out, I asked him to stop. I asked him to just keep that thickest part of his shaft inside me until I could get used to it, but that it was ok to go ahead and go deeper.

Greg pushed the rest of his cock into my ass. One long, slow stroke and his balls were resting on my pussy. I gasped, but did not cry out. His cock felt like a baseball bat shoved up my butt and I thought I could feel the end of it inside me up between my breasts. He lay on top of me and kissed the side of my face and neck, but didn't move his cock while I adjusted to the intrusion. I concentrated on relaxing and not squeezing my sphincter muscles.

I smiled as I thought of where I was, naked and face down on this beautiful black man's bed, with him laying on top of me balls deep in my ass. It was such a sexy feeling, he dwarfed me in size and I was powerless to stop him from doing as he pleased to me, but I trusted him completely. I couldn't have given myself to him any more totally. Slowly, my asshole started to relax and the pain began to subside. I was quite proud of myself at having taken his whole cock in my bottom.

After a few minutes I told Greg I was ready, he could fuck me. He started slowly, fucking in and out of my ass. He would pull all the way out, his big cockhead at my anus, and then slowly push all the way back in, his balls slamming against my pussy. The thickest part of his shaft still made me gasp every time it passed through my orifice. It was starting to become pretty enjoyable for me by this time. I could never come from it, but I loved living up to my promise that he could do anything he wanted to me, and I loved every minute of bringing Greg pleasure.

He fucked my ass for quite a while, well over an hour, speeding up until he almost came, and then slowing down so he wouldn't yet, telling me the whole time how nice it felt inside me. He only stopped fucking a couple of times, so he could put more lubricant on his cock. I was thankful for that, but started wishing that he would hurry up and come, although I was not about to tell him. He was thoroughly enjoying himself in my ass, and it was his to use for as long as he wanted. After a few more minutes, he started thrusting harder and then had a huge orgasm, moaning as he spewed his seed into my butt. I couldn't feel his come shooting into me this way, but I could feel his cock pulsing with each spurt. I had done it! I had taken his huge cock all the way inside my butt, taking another load of his come, and I absolutely loved it!

Greg lay on my back with his big cock softening in my ass as he recovered from his orgasm. He told me it was just fantastic, my butt was so tight it was unbelievable. He said he hoped he hadn't hurt me too much. I told him it hurt like hell until it was all in me, but after that it was quite enjoyable. I said he could fuck my ass again, but I thought I would be too sore for at least a few days. Greg said, "So does that mean you would like to see me again some time?"

"Of course I would," I told him. "I would meet you anytime you want, as long as I can have more of this cock."

I asked him if he had ever had butt sex before, and he said I was his first. I laughed and told him I could see where most women would be apprehensive. He asked if I had ever been butt fucked before. I told him I did have anal sex occasionally, but nothing like this. He was three times the size of any cock that had ever been in any of my holes before, and it was quite a challenge. He had also fucked my ass for about as long as all the other times it had been fucked added together.

I told him that he was the first person that had ever spanked me, but that it was always a fantasy of mine and it was incredibly sexy. He laughed, and told me he just wanted to see how far I would let him go testing my anything he wanted promise. I asked him how I did. He said I was definitely true to my promises. I was thinking that my big mouth had now got me spanked, fucked, and butt fucked by a black guy in just 24 hours. I decided that I was going to start speaking up more often, I loved the results.

Greg's cock had softened now, so he pulled it out of my ass. While he went and washed it off, I just stayed in the bed and waited, hoping that there was more in store for me. Greg was leaving the seminar the next morning, and I wanted to fuck all night. I wanted all the memories I could have of his wonderful cock in me.

I felt my poor little butt hole. It was still wide open from Greg's assault on it and I wondered how long it would take to close up. I knew it was going to get some more use this weekend, but if it didn't close up quite a bit it wouldn't be much fun for Ed.

Greg got back in bed with me and we cuddled and kissed for a few minutes and talked about how much fun we had been having the past two nights. I knew I had never had more fun; I hadn't been fucked this much in the past year, and I had never been fucked this well in my life.

It had been bothering me that Greg said he had a two week load of come the first time he came in me yesterday. I asked him how that had happened. He said that his wife didn't like sex with him much anymore. She said he was too big and it wasn't fun for her. He was lucky to get it two or three times a year. I was holding his big cock, and I asked him if she would care about someone else helping her out with this thing. He said he didn't think she cared what he did with it as long as he kept it away from her. "We need to work something out," I said, "you can have sex with me any time you want, and I think you deserve it way more than two or three times a year. We might have to let my husband watch some of the time though."

"But I thought your husband changed his mind," he said. I told him about my most recent conversation with Ed, and his newest change of mind. I told him Ed wanted to watch me have sex with him, and he wanted to see my pussy full of come. Greg said he would have to think about letting Ed watch, but that he would be happy to fill me with come any time for Ed to see.

I hopped out of bed and got my tape measure. I wanted to see just how big his cock really was. First I measured him soft. It was seven inches long and seven inches around when it was soft! I leaned over and took Greg's cock in my mouth and started to suck on it, running my tongue inside his foreskin and all over the head. I love taking a soft cock in my mouth, and feeling it harden as I suck on it. I wasn't able to suck for long though, it quickly got too big to fit in my mouth. When it was too big to suck on, I kissed and licked it until it was fully hard again. Fully erect, Greg's cock was twelve and a half inches long. Most of it was eight inches around, but the thickest part of the shaft was almost nine inches in circumference! No wonder it felt so good in me, and no wonder it stretched me to my limits. I made a mental note to mark these measurements on my tape measure tomorrow. I was going to start keeping track of my new lovers on my tape, sort of my own little diary. And I was going to have more new lovers, there was no way I was going to stop.

I rolled over on my back. Greg got on top of me and put his cock in my pussy again. I told him this was my favorite position. I just loved laying there with him on top of me; it made me feel so safe and like I was totally his property. I laughed when he said that if it was good enough for missionaries, it was good enough for him.

We began making love again, nice, slow, long strokes with his cock going all the way into my pussy every time. We made love for quite a while again, with Greg slowing down several times so he wouldn't come. I did nothing of the sort, having two beautiful orgasms as he continued pumping his huge cock into me. I had survived the butt fucking, so now I was able to just relax and enjoy the fucking I was getting, concentrating on remembering every minute of it. I did occasionally think about what a night my butt had been having when I felt Greg's big balls slapping against it when he pushed into me. I told Greg that I still couldn't believe that I could fuck this much without getting sore.

I wrapped my legs around Greg and put my feet on his butt again as he started to fuck harder, feeling his powerful ass driving that cock into me time after time, preparing for his orgasm. We fucked and fucked until we both exploded again. Once again I enjoyed the feeling of his seed shooting deep into my pussy, deep into my womb.

We just laid there for a few more minutes, kissing and talking about how good it felt while Greg's cock softened again. Greg told me that while he hoped I didn't get pregnant, there was a part of him that really wanted to impregnate me. I told him that I was at the most fertile point in my cycle and he had already pumped about a thousand times as much come into me as it took to get me pregnant the first time. He said that wasn't good, he didn't want any more kids. I told him not to worry about that, I was probably too old to be having any babies so he could try to knock me up all he wanted. "There is certainly no way I would ever let you use a condom," I said. "I just love the feel of your bare flesh stretching me wide open while you fuck me, and besides, your cock is a work of art. There is no way that it should ever be covered with latex." Greg seemed to have something else on his mind as I was talking, but I kept right on. "Like I told you earlier, you have fucked parts of me that have never been fucked before, I guess they will belong to you from now on. I've never seen anyone else that could reach them. I hope you know, this has been the most fucking I have ever gotten in two days in my life. I don't think I've ever been fucked this much in a month before."

"I like that," Greg said, "I own part of your pussy now. I like that. And I can get you pregnant any time I want, I like that too."

Greg got up and went into the bathroom, and I rolled onto my side and started to doze off. When he came and got into bed and snuggled up behind me, I felt his big cock bumping into me. He was hard again! He curled up behind me and pushed his cock all the way inside my pussy. Then he wrapped his arms around me and played with my tits and held me while he pumped his cock into me time after time, fucking me until he came deep inside me again. We went to sleep with his cock still inside me, slowly softening. I dreamed about how good that big tube felt inside me, even soft. Two more times during the night, I woke up to the feeling of Greg's cock hardening inside my pussy. Both times he fucked me until he came in my pussy again, then we fell back to sleep, his arms holding me in place, his cock still inside me.

When the alarm went off in the morning, I tried to reach over and turn it off. We were still cuddled up like spoons with Greg's cock inside me, and he didn't want it to come out. As I carefully shut off the alarm, making sure not to let his cock out, I felt Greg starting to harden again. He rolled me over on my tummy, with him on top. Once again, he started pumping his big cock into my pussy, slamming his cockhead into my cervix. He fucked and fucked, thrusting into me until he came, deep inside my pussy. It felt like every drip of his come shot straight into my womb from this angle, and this brought me to an unbelievable orgasm. As we lay there together, I could feel his come inside me, running deeper into my uterus. He really was trying to breed me, doing his best to make me pregnant. I almost wished I could have his baby.

We got up and brushed our teeth, then had a nice long good morning kiss. I sat on the cabinet in the bathroom and showed Greg what a mess he had made of my pussy. I told him I couldn't believe he had come in me four times without ever taking his cock out of me. He said that I got him all turned on last night when I told him he could get me pregnant any time he wanted. He had gone into the bathroom and taken another pill. He wanted to fuck me as many times as he could, and keeping his cock in me was to make sure his come couldn't run out. He wanted his sperm to have the best chance possible to impregnate me. We had walked back into the room at this time, and I lay on my back on the bed.

"Greg," I said, "I haven't been completely honest with you. I had my tubes tied years ago, so I'm not going to get pregnant."

Greg said, "Well I sure have been having fun trying to get you pregnant. You know that has been my biggest fantasy since we met don't you, getting you pregnant?"

"That was why I didn't tell you," I said, "I've been enjoying all the extra effort, it's such a turn on feeling you come in me." I laughed and said that he didn't have to leave for the airport 'til 10 and I didn't have any sessions until 1, did he want another chance at fertilizing me? He looked down at his cock as it started to harden.

Greg got on top of me and really fucked the hell out of me this time. He told me he thought we had time to fertilize me twice before he had to leave. I told him he was really turning me into a black cock slut, at least for his black cock. We fucked hard for about twenty minutes, and then both came together again.

We lay together again as Greg's cock softened inside me. We kissed and talked about how much fun we'd had and how much we would miss each other. I told Greg that I loved him, and thanks for sharing his wonderful cock with me, I had the best time of my life. Greg told me he loved me too, and thanks for sharing my wonderful body with him.

I told him I wasn't that wonderful any more, but thanks for the compliment anyways. He told me that I was wrong; anyone who was telling me I wasn't perfect was either crazy or queer. He said I was beautiful and perfect, and everywhere we went people were jealous that I was with him. He said thanks again for letting him come inside me so many times, and then asked if I was serious about seeing him again. I told him that any time he wanted to see me, I would talk to Ed and we would work something out. There was just no way I could pass on the chance for his big cock in my pussy again. Greg's cock started to harden in me again. Those little pills are just the most fantastic things.

We checked the clock again. We still had an hour. I told Greg that I was in if he was. He said he was already in. I laid there and enjoyed for the last time the feeling of his cock hardening inside me. We weren't in too much of a hurry, so this was another nice long fuck that we shared. I just concentrated on the feeling of his wonderful, enormous cock in me. I knew I was going to miss this feeling, and wanted to remember every inch of it. I reached down and held Greg's balls as he fucked his big cock into me, thinking about how much sperm they had been producing for me. Greg kept slowing down to make it last and I kept having orgasm's whenever I could. I came twice while he was fucking, then wrapped my legs around him and enjoyed the ride while he brought us both to a final climax, shooting his load deep inside me again.

We kissed and talked for a while longer until Greg's cock softened again, then uncoupled and got up. This was about the time that I remembered I had come across the hall naked. I was a mess, with come running out of my pussy and halfway down my legs, and all I had to wear was my key card! I had to hurry up and leave, I was getting turned on again just thinking about it and if I said anything to Greg about it, he would miss his plane while we were fucking again. I did want to fuck again, but I didn't want him to miss his plane. We went to the door and I looked out, the coast was clear.

I opened the door and started out when Greg stopped me to give me one last kiss goodbye. This was when Angie walked out of her room, seeing both of us standing naked in his doorway kissing. I thought "oh well", then turned around and finished my long, French kiss with Greg. I knew that my bottom was still pink from the spanking I'd gotten last night, and I wondered if she could tell. As I turned to cross the hall, I told him "remember, if you want it, call me."

I walked across the hall naked and opened my door as Angie stood there dumfounded. I said "sorry about that" when I passed her. As I was going into my room, I looked down the hall and saw the maid standing there, smiling at me.