The Servant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two officials left the room and locked the door with a loud metallic clank. The prisoner gasped in the darkness. No...this couldn't be happening...to be in this horrible room...for...a lifetime...the judge said she was sentenced to a "lifetime of servitude". Was this where she was going to pass the rest of her life?

----------

Officer Bousquet dismissed the medical assistant and returned to the judge's office. She presented the remaining paperwork to the secretary for placement in Trish Bousquet's police record, then thanked him for seeing her prisoner ahead of the two young men. The judge responded that it was nothing, only logical given that Trish' case was very simple and there was no doubt about her guilt. The other two cases were more complicated, so there was no point in making the American wait.

"So, Officer, you've secured her in a holding cell?"

"Yes, Your honor."

"Then I suppose we have everything arranged. I'll make sure she's included on the bidding list for the Wednesday auction. Has she been measured for a servant's collar?"

"No, Your honor, not yet."

"No problem. Just have your medical assistant come over tomorrow and measure her, and give us the neck size. Have her do it early so we can include it in the auction statement."

"Yes, your honor."

12