The Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nice for now." said Jennifer, and then rolled onto her stomach.

Steven sat on the bed next to her and began to knead her shoulders once again. He moved his strong hands down lower on her back.

"Mmm, that feels good." She purred.

As he heard this, Steven climbed onto the bed, straddling Jennifer on his knees. He massaged her back, moving ever lower toward that deep "Vee" at the apex of her negligee. Jennifer knew where he was going, and made no move to stop him. Steven kept his hinds moving down until he touched the panties that covered over Jennifer's shapely bottom. She gasped at the anticipation of his touch. Her excitement was rising. Each new area of Steven's probing brought a new delight.

Steven surprised her by halting his downward journey, saving it for later. Instead, he brought his hands up to her bare back and massaged there. Slowly, he let his circular motions extend further to her sides as he moved to the flanks of her breasts. Although they were crushed beneath her, a man touching her breasts was a new excitement for Jennifer. She buried her shyness. No doubt remained as to their destination. She enjoyed being served by Steven's step-by-step advances, so she continued to play along.

Steven decided to probe lower. He abandoned the 'massage' façade. He dismounted and sat again alongside her, stroking the backs of her thighs. They felt good under his touch. For Steven, it was the smooth softness of her skin. For Jennifer, it was the thrill of each pass of his hand as the strokes inched closer to her center clothed in the blue satin panties. Beneath the covering she was building moisture. She wondered how it would feel when he actually touched her there.

His caresses became longer and slower. He leaned over and brushed his lips over her thigh and upward toward her blue panties. He breathed in deeply to catch a wisp of her aroma. As he did so her heart sped faster and she ached to have him actually touch her. He set up for the return trip. This time he touched her skin with his tongue. She spread her legs apart to grant access. She was burning with anticipation and her moaning let Steven know it. Still, he let her vulva remain untouched.

He made yet another return, his tongue gliding on the smooth skin. This time, at the end of it, he let his hands glide up to caress her satin-covered buttocks. They roamed over the silky globes and into the crevice and finally, slowly down to her pulsing treasure. It felt hot, even behind the satin. The pleasure of his touch drove Jennifer to thirst for more and she raised her bottom up in invitation.

She felt Steven's hands under the panties' waistband. Jennifer held her position to ease their removal. Steven slid them gently down to her knees. Her moistness combined with the fresh air on her and a special scent enveloped them, increasing the passion of the two, if it were possible.

Steven stood and eased the panties past her knees and feet and set them aside. He used the opportunity to remove his own briefs. His erection sprang free. Steven's hand went directly to Jennifer's moist center. He gently probed it and found the special places that pleasured her.

Jennifer, still lying on her stomach with her nightie hiked up around her waist surrendered to Steven's expert manipulation. She was writhing and panting. She welcomed the new sensations and regretted only having waited so long to enjoy them. Steven probed and caressed her, and she learned that her own movements that could enhance the pleasure.

"Just drink it all in, Jennifer. This is your night." Steven reassured her. Jennifer felt a surging inside her pelvis that was foreign to her. It started faintly, but then built up until it threatened to overtake her. Her first instinct was to fight it off, but then she realized that she could not and did not want to.

"Just relax and let it come." A knowing Steven advised her. She did so, and it did come and she came. It was a wave that consumed and then released her. The pleasure was indescribable. She had been told not to expect a climax her first time, but she had one, and Steven had not even entered her.

She lay still, recovering. Steven withdrew his hand, happy for her, and leaned in to kiss her. He tasted a salty tear that had escaped, but he knew that it need not worry him. After a minute or two, Jennifer turned over on her back and smiled up at him.

"Thank you, Steven." She whispered.

Steven kissed her lips and asked gently, "Are you ready?" Jennifer smiled softly and nodded her assent.

Steven grasped the bottom hem of the negligee and Jennifer sat up and raised her arms so that he could lift it from her. As he did so, her beauty was again confirmed. Her perfect breasts were sized to match to her frame. They were exquisite in their firmness. The brown tissue in the center was small, about the diameter of a quarter. Her nipples were stiffened and invited Steven's lips.

He leaned over and took one, then the other in his mouth. The sensation ignited Jennifer anew. Steven eased her down onto her back. He climbed onto the bed and hovered over her, his legs straddling her. Steven kissed her on the mouth. She kissed back. Tongues probed. Jennifer's breasts pressed up grazing Steve's chest. She felt Steven's hardened penis pressing into her belly. She knew that soon it would be inside her. She wanted it to be soon. She no longer cared if there would be pain. The couple quickly reheated.

Steven rose up. He spread her legs apart and placed himself between the soft thighs. He gently bent her knees. She accepted the hint and hooked her feet around the backs of his thighs. He caressed her breasts briefly then eased down to kiss her. As he did, she felt his penis contact the outer lips of her vulva. Leaning on one arm, he reached with the freed hand and deftly parted them. He placed his crown just inside the lips at her gate. He felt the warmth and moistness. Steven gazed into her eyes for a long second. She gazed back. He pushed forward firmly and he was inside her.

Steven looked down at Jennifer searching for wincing or signs of pain finding none.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yes" she whispered back. "It didn't hurt at all, just a little full. Give me a minute to get used to it."

"Just push back when you're ready." He answered. He was about half way into her. He was pleased that the entry had been so easy. As he waited for her, the memory of her earlier trepidation played back to him. Had it been his preparation of her, or his patience with her that had relaxed her? Perhaps in part, but more than that, the ultimate decision for the union had been Jennifer's. She had seized her own destiny; Steven had earned her trust with his kindness.

Jennifer tentatively thrust her pelvis back at Steven's. She felt him slowly slide into her to his full length. Steven withdrew part way and thrust in again. Jennifer felt his reserve draining away. As the thrusting-withdrawal process reenacted, Steven's groans of pleasure became more urgent. Jennifer found that if she wrapped her legs around him more tightly, and tilted her own pelvis a certain way, the rubbing of Steven's penis past her opening on each thrust would multiply her pleasure.

They continued that way for some minutes. The pleasure intensified at each pass. Jennifer felt the onset of what she felt at her first orgasm at Steven's hands. This time she welcomed the coming. She thrust up harder to meet him. She climaxed again, only more intensely than the first as she gave herself completely over to it. She let out a high-pitched sigh as she released. The clenching of her inner muscles around his penis initiated Steven's own orgasm. He pulsed and Jennifer felt his fluid pour into her.

***************

It was now complete. Jennifer felt no regrets at her initiation, nor did Steven. It was an act agreed to and enjoyed by both of them.

Eventually, they relaxed and uncoupled. They lay together in each other's arms, waiting for arousal to return. They made love again before falling to sleep, and again in the morning as they woke together. Steven stayed in Jennifer's room the next night.

The event changed the lives of the three people. Jennifer and Steven had bonded together in the three days of passion. They knew, however, that neither belonged to the other. Steven was rethinking his relationship with Tracy. Although Tracy's plan had worked for the benefit of all, he resented her manipulation. Steven knew that he would never be satisfied with only the memory of Jennifer as a one-time lover. He would have to pursue her. He would miss Tracy, her bedroom talents were supreme. Jennifer, though less experienced, carried feeling with her when she made love, and she was beautiful besides. Steven was now ready to cut and polish each facet of her, given an opportunity.

In their weekend affair, Jennifer had developed feelings for Steven, and hoped that she could win him. Yet, she pondered the possibility of other lovers. She found that with her elevation to womanhood her social ineptness flew away. Many young men started to notice her, and she enjoyed their attention.

In the end, it was found that Tracy's plan had not been as altruistic as she had pretended. The emergency visit to her family's home had been a ruse. Her weekend was spent not five minutes away from campus in the trailer of a grad student. Steven had been nice enough for a while, but it was time to sample other entrees on the menu.

There is a time and place for everything, and this was a moment for changes.

THE END

*

Dear Readers,

Thank you for reading "The Setup". I always appreciate your comments.

Autumn Writer