All Comments on 'The Seventh Snowfall'

by Unsung Muse

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

But it was so sad.

Boyd

Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkover 18 years ago
Different

Interesting read, took some unexpected direction.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Interesting

and very sad.

The cruelty of humans towards one another never ceases to grate.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Bittersweet

The tone of this story was so melancholy and wistful, my heart ached for these two women, and that poor poor girl. Good luck in the contest, and don't stop writing, your stunning prose is the true gift of this piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good luck...

... in the contest. This was haunting and surrounding like a fine mist.

Always, E

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 18 years ago
Haunting

You've brought forth bittersweet and haunting images with this story.

Good luck with the contest.

sacksackover 18 years ago
lovely.....

This is already a significant improvement over your Halloween Contest entry. Good luck in the contest!

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 18 years ago
A strong, sad story

Your progress as a writer is almost intimidating. Keep up the good work, Muse.

Rumple

hisemeraldhisemeraldover 18 years ago
Breathtaking!

That was incredibly poignant. Very well written. I knew you would mature, and mature quickly, as a writer. This is outstanding.

hugo_samhugo_samover 18 years ago
Trepidation

The Holidays are not all cheeriness and light. Anxiety and trepidation follow many through the season. You have done a wonderful job of capturing that emotion in a moving and touching story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow...

Hauntingly beautiful, sad and sweet all at once. I look forward to reading more from you. Good luck in the contest.

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasover 18 years ago
Not really sure what to say

Stunningly rendered. A major leap forward as a writer.

too realistic to be ignored.

cookiejarcookiejarover 18 years ago
Stunning ...

I read your story and I'm speechless. Absolutely marvelous work. Good luck!

Cookie :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Stirring

You hit a chord with me. Yes, because I am a lesbian, I feel like I might relate more than the average person with the message in your story.

Very well done and I mean that with total sincerity.

*hugs*

v~

Honey123Honey123over 18 years ago
Amazing

tale you spun...good luck in the contest!

~Honey

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
Sad and Beautiful

I was very moved by your story, Muse. Your words were so powerful that I grew to hate the Reverend even though he's only mentioned once or twice. Very good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beatufiully worded and

so poignant and sad. Your words do paint such pictures that can draw people in and keep them intune. Very impressive piece. Good luck in the contest.

impressiveimpressiveover 18 years ago
Well done, Muse

Touching. Happy Holidays & good luck in the contest! ~Imp

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
Poignant

and a sad commentary on the evil of any kind of religious fundamentalism. I have to wonder, though, because it sounded like a normal pregnancy ended in violence.

davidwattsdavidwattsover 18 years ago
There are places for writing like this

They're called bookstores, and that is where something of quality such as this belongs. Touching and erotic, it was truly an emotional rollercoaster to read. Thank you.

Roxanne ApplebyRoxanne Applebyover 18 years ago
Original and sensuous

One of the most original and sensuous descriptions of sweet and loving cunnilingus I have ever read. As a writer of lesbian stories I am jealous.

Alex De KokAlex De Kokover 18 years ago
I had to read it twice

because I didn't get the full flavour first time through. Eerily spell-binding in places, a story to savour, but one with a chill at its core and a timely reminder of the intolerance that still pollutes our world. Nice work.

Alex

MnRiderMnRiderover 18 years ago
Haunting and lovely...

You write the way I want to write... Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Its Unanimous

Eleven straight 100s--and rightly so. Many stories are erotic; a few are truly literate--this work is both.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
A smooth, innocuous but heady blend

of:

eroticism

family love

family hate

family pathos

societal description

social comment

which makes

your world

come alive

across

countries,

continents,

oceans...

zoltantheduckzoltantheduckover 17 years ago
As I Sit Here

re-bookmarking all my Literotica favorites after another computer meltdown (caused by a son who refuses to use virus check on all those downloads from various share sites), I started to check out the favorites of my favorites and found this gem (and another author to add to those favorites).

A story of the hope, joy and love that comes from being with that special someone but also the pain, sorrow and regret caused by that most obnoxious of things, a sanctimonious, hypocritical asshole who claims to represent the will of god (and they wonder why church attendance in old school religion continues to drop).

It left me in tears, thankyou Muse (and you too Penny).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
quite

Sorrow and love seems to follow your tales muse.. I'm not saying that you're wrong though..There are a lot of broken wings out there.. This one though was a horror story, and it made me anger inside.. But it was very good.. Cheers Yoron.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous