The Sex Experience of Lady Rhua Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the bottom of each of them, the base was made to place easily on a smooth surface and the shape granted a suction effect which let them stay more stable in the position they are placed.

The three toys were different sizes: the smaller one had an insertable length similar to the one of my girlish dick, while the biggest one was more than two and half times the size of the first, including the circumference. The third one was a midway size of the first two and about 12 inches long, with a circumference of 9.5 inches and it was the one I preferred, even though I found the biggest one quite tempting.

I placed the three of them right in front of Puppy, with the smallest one on her left and the biggest one on her right and let her take a good look at them all. Then I explained to her what was about to happen: wearing the blind fold, she had to touch one of them without using her hands and afterwards, she had to take care of it with her mouth first and then, she was to have a nice ride on it.

After I finished my explanation, Puppy swallowed nervously, probably worried by the possibility of choosing the biggest one. It was a massive dildo to put in her ass and even if she had practiced a lot, nothing that big had penetrated inside her before. Puppy was really doubtful that she would able to ride it properly.

At the same time though, I saw that lusty, interested glint in her eyes and an unstoppable desire to give it a try no matter what dimension of the toy she was about to choose.

Once the blindfold covered her eyes, I moved the dildos in three different positions, and then I let the game begin. On all fours, Puppy slowly crawled around the table in search of them. A couple of times she neared the biggest one, missing it by just a few inches. It took a few minutes for her to finally find and settle for one. Of course, she didn't know which one of the three it was, but I was very pleased to see that she had found my favourite one.

"You know what you have to do now don't you, Puppy?" I asked her, preparing my Smartphone to film her once again.

"Of course, Mistress Rhua!"

Her answer was simple and without hesitation. Puppy was getting used very well to her new found position. She was ready to comply with any type of request I made of her and I was very proud of this resolution she had, as I was proud to have her as my personal Pet.

Eventually, her sweet tongue had a first taste of the dildo she had chosen. Slowly, Puppy's lips moved long the dildo, searching for its top and taking care to treat it with love and admiration. She kissed it lightly, and then she on finding the tip, she kissed it with extreme devotion.

Looking at her, I had to bite my lips to resist the temptation to order her to take care of me immediately! I watched fascinated at the way she kissed it. It was amazing and at the same time it was the proof of how much she loved dildos and, of course, real cocks. She kissed it continuously, exploring it all over. Puppy now had a more clear idea about the effective dimension of that dildo and seemed a little relieved by the fact she hadn't found the biggest one. I was sure, however, she could have handled that one too, if she had chosen it.

Her kisses were now more sensual and slowly she began to give it small touches with her tongue. It looked like she was getting more comfortable with the dildo and almost appeared impatient to explore every inch of its length.

Watching her tongue licking the dildo passionately excited me and reminded me of the strong and intense sensation Puppy gave me just less than two hours ago in the park. Shivers ran down my spine and stirred on my growing dick. In my mind I was imaging the moment when finally I would be inside her pretty buttocks.

I was waiting for this moment since the time I had first asked her to come to Italy and spend New Year's Eve with me. Now the moment was about to come true. I just had to wait a little longer and enjoy the amazing show Puppy was performing for me. Puppy's saliva made the dildo shine. Her drool covered half of its length and Puppy was working it well determined to worship cover every last inch of it. Her tongue didn't rest, she was eager in that the moment, kissing, sucking and gently nibbling her toy.

I watched her worshiping that dildo with extreme devotion. It was something I had only seen in some porn clips on the internet. In real, it was incredible and I found her adorable. My desire grew for her to take care of my now very hard and swollen dick.

I began to think of her soft lips wrapped around my dick and that warm mouth of hers, so comfy and ready to welcome my white and delicious seed. My dick was so hard that it began to throb and hurt. I felt as though it could explode at any moment. I resisted the temptation to touch myself, even though I found it very, very difficult.

Puppy opened her mouth wide to wrap the tip of the dildo with her lips, my resistance nearly crumbled. My eyes were glued to her mouth which was now eating the dildo little by little. The tip was a little smaller than the base. It had a circumference of around 7.7 inches and until now, nothing that big had ever been in Puppy's mouth. My little Pet wasn't the type of girl who gave in at the first hurdle: after a short break and two more tries, she was getting used to that dimension and spread her sultry mouth open, feeding it in slowly. She pushed and sucked until she was totally filled by that enormous thing. No matter how hard Puppy will tried, it was still too large for her to take more than 4 inches deep in to her mouth.

Her cheeks looked like they were close to exploding. She was barely able to hold the fake phallus in and most likely her jaw ached a little for her efforts. But still, she didn't hesitate in what she was doing. She sucked that monster like a real professional. Even though her eyes were hidden by the blindfold, I was fairly sure she had them closed to savour this wonderful sensation. I saw the devotion in her to her "job" and the way she was waving her pretty bottom, was like a dog wagging her tail in appreciation.

The show she offered to me was really tempting and I wanted to jump on her right then and there. It was difficult to resist, especially from the moment she began to wiggle her sexy hips. The idea she was doing it to tease me was titillating. My dick reacted. It throbbed and was begging for some relief, something I didn't want to do until I was fully satisfied with Puppy's performance.

In fact, if this was a test for Puppy as a real submissive, it was for me too, being my first time as a Mistress, as Puppy's Mistress. I could not let my instinct dominate me or I had no rights to command obedience from Puppy anymore. I wasn't expecting it would be so difficult to control myself with her just a few feet away from me. It was some way different from all the moments we had spent together on webcam. It was more intense and frustrating because to be with her, I had just to take a step and Puppy could finally be mine, something the screen didn't allow.

My body was burning and the desire to join Puppy was driving me crazy but I must resist. No matter how difficult it was, I had put us in this situation and I was the one who was running the game, so I must play my role until the end. And now, I perfectly knew what I had to do.

First of all, I ordered to Puppy to stop and get ready for her second task, removing the butt plug she had been wearing for almost four or more hours. Suddenly, a lustful smile appeared on her face. She understood what was about to happen and she was getting really impatient now. I rustled in my tools chest, as I heard the sound of the plug popping out of her now stretched little rose. Once I found what I was looking for, I stood again in front of her.

"Ready to ride it, my Pet?"

"Of course, Mistress Rhua!" she replied, licking her lips.

"Good Puppy. Now, wait until I put some lube on it."

Telling her this, I poured a generous amount of lubrication on the dildo, wiping it carefully all over and making it ready to go deeply and safely inside Puppy's anus. Then, when I was done with the dildo, I knelt behind Puppy and without warning, I pushed two fingers in to her sweet rose to test how well stretched she was now.

Puppy couldn't hold her first moan of pleasure and soon a second one followed it, revealing to me how excited she was. I let my fingers pop out and then poured some lube on them but this time, I put three fingers in to her, all in one go, straight in to her pretty rose. She moaned loudly. I pushed my fingers as deep as possible and moved them inside her to stretch her warm canal, making Puppy breathe a little heavier. Each of her sensual moans were closer to the other.

I continued like this for several minutes, till Puppy was about to beg me to let her cum. At that exact moment I stopped the play with her delicious rose bud. When Puppy sensed my fingers sliding out of her, I could see the disappointed expression on her face, but it soon disappeared because she knew that meant the moment had come to ride the dildo for me. I helped her to get in position right over that monsterous shaft and pointed her greedy rose on its tip. It rubbed against the dildo.

And now, Puppy was waiting my order to ride that dildo, the biggest one she had ever had till now. She swallowed twice while she waited for my permission, something I gave her after I placed my Smartphone in position to film everything that was going to take place from now on in the room. Before she went down on it, I gave her a last bit of advice.

"Take it easy at the beginning, my Pet. You are not used to something big like this! I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"I will, Mistress...and thank you for being so concerned for me!"

"Because I love you..." It was what I would like to say to Puppy but I don't do that. I was scared she might not accept my feelings for her and she would disappear from my life forever, putting her marriage and children first. As it must be of course. But I found, a situation like that would break my heart for long, long time.

"Mistress, are you all right?" Puppy asked me, not hearing my voice.

"It's none of your business, Puppy. Anyway, it's show time, now!"

"Yes Mistress!" she replied, pushing her voracious rose against the dildo and letting the point of the tip deflower it.

No matter how hard she tried, she could not hold her loud moans. The loudest I had heard from her in two years and half. And this was just the beginning! Slowly, the dildo disappeared a little more slowly devoured by Puppy's hungry rose. It was not without any consequence however: on Puppy's face, a grimace of pain appeared cutting her breath and forcing her to stop to get used to that enormous thing which was now invading her.

She panted heavily and hesitated a little before continuing to let the monster open her up and push further inside of her. As I suspected, at the moment it was too much for Puppy but there was something in her trembling body that made me sure she would go until the end of her task.

After a short break, Puppy pushed her body down on that monster, her body eating it a little more. She panted and moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure. She repeated this sequence three more times and at each step, a little more of the dildo disappeared in her widening passage.

While I watched her, I wondered if I had Puppy's determination. I had had sex with another guy at the event at Lucca, but I never tried to ride a dildo as big as that and honestly, I was not sure if I wanted to give it a try, especially now that I see how difficult and, most important, how painful it seemed. For this reason, I admired Puppy. Despite the pain she was experiencing, she was determined to fulfil my request. No matter how hard it was, proving to me how devoted her was to me, her Mistress.

I would have liked to tell her to stop, to not push herself so far just to satisfy my behaviour, but something stopped me and I knew what it was. I was scared Puppy would see through me and realise, my love was not just a sexual attraction between us. I truly loved her since the first time we had met on web cam and since that encounter, my feelings for her had grown. Yesterday, when I was finally able to hold her in my arms, it just confirmed the feelings I had for her, once and for all.

Whilst I was lost in my thoughts, minutes passed during which, Puppy made progress with her task. Little by little, she became more used to the fat dimension of the dildo and it was now 5 inches deep inside of her. It meant she was now able to take almost half of it. There was no more signs of pain on her face. She seemed happy and very excited as she let the dildo slide back and forth in her canal. Her moans became even wilder and louder than before and she sped up her movements. Slowly increasing little by little. Her whole body was now ready to accept that monster inside of her, no longer scared by it. She began to ride it passionately and as I stared at her, my admiration increased. I wished I had her determination and confidence to accomplish what she had. This steely resolve is something expected in a Dominant. A Mistress was not allowed to show such a weakness otherwise she would never be completely respected by her Pet. Or that is what I thought and believed was important for a Mistress.

Puppy's sensual moans filled the room and they became louder at every little segment of the dildo that disappeared inside of her. Outside the explosion of the early fireworks barely covered her voice, now loud enough to the point that our neighbours might hear her too. That could be a little problematic, if they came knocking on our door. It was time to find an easy and fast solution for that potential problem and I had the right one, something I and Puppy could both enjoy.

First of all, I removed my panties, letting them slide all the way down my legs and leaving them on the table. Then, I approached Puppy with my eyes glued on her sweet lips, impatient to feel them again wrapped around my hard dick. Once I was at her side, I gently fondled her hair while I slowly wanked my dick, now pointed right at her face.

"Aaahhh...Is that you, Mistress?" Puppy asked, panting and moaning.

"Yes, my sweet Pet...it's time to give you what you wanted from the beginning!"

At my words, a lustful and happy smile appeared on Puppy's face. She was so turned on. Soon, she would have to bite down on her own lips to stop herself releasing her seed. Some precum leaked from her tip and dribbled down her cock. A clear sign of how much that monster dildo was pushing Puppy to her limits.

I knelt near her and let the tip of the claw that cover my left index finger run along her cock, from the burning tip to the base, just to stimulate Puppy a little more. Despite my expectation, Puppy resisted it once, twice...but at the third time, her body was totally overwhelmed by shivers of intense pleasure and I understood she needed just a little stimulation to finally release her white and sticky rain. All I have to do was choose the hottest way to allow it.

I held her cock in my left hand and alternated between wanking her and teasing her again with the light scratches of my claw. I wanted more though to satisfy me, so I had to find another way. But which one? Right now, nothing came to my mind. At the moment all I could do was to stare at her cock, when suddenly, inspiration fired into my brain, an idea which came from nowhere.

Puppy was now arching her back backwards and supporting her body with her arms, offering to me the perfect chance to carry out my plan. I placed myself right over her, my back to her face, with my legs spread and the dress and tail moved to one side, revealing my round butt to her. Then, I bent forward, till my face was right in front of Puppy's cock, now just two or less inches away from my lips. I stayed like this, staring at her cock for a while. The smell of it and of Puppy's seed filled my nostrils and I licked my lips at the idea of finally tasting her. Something I had waited and wanted for months now. To make it a reality, I just had to cover the small distance which separated my lips from her delicious cock. I bent a little more and finally I kissed Puppy's cock right on its tip, making more intense shivers run along her body and pushing her to the edge of her limit.

I felt the same shivers running all over my body, now. Puppy's leaking seed was delicious on my lips, maybe just a little more sour than mine. I opened my mouth to receive her burning hot and almost ready to explode cock. I felt in Heaven. Puppy immediately reacted to that new and pleasant sensation on her cock. She moved her head forward instinctively and hit my dick placed right in front of her, leaving Puppy a little perplexed, at the beginning. Then, excited and curious, Puppy licked it slowly and with devotion, till the point she made me want to moan. Instead of my voice spilling out of my mouth, when I opened my lips to moan, her cock slipped inside and slid on my tongue, turning it in to a sort of sexy cock ripple of pleasure.

And here it came. Unable to resist this new sensation, Puppy released a first load of her seed, completely filling my mouth with it. She released a lot and in the position I was in, I couldn't swallow it all, so it began to spill out of my mouth and dribbled, falling all over the floor.

Puppy finally took my rod in her warm and voracious mouth, just before a second load filled mine. This time, her seed was so much that I feared I would suffocate. I let Puppy's cock pop out of my mouth so I was able to breathe properly. While I swallowed the small amount which remained in my mouth, her delicious cream was now spraying and floating in the air to land. It jettisoned up and on to the floor about 3 feet away of us!

I was about to bend down again on her when I felt Puppy's soft lips pressed against my balls. My voracious and insatiable Pet had taken the whole length of my girlish dick in her warm mouth and, again, like the first time she had, she was taking it all inside her mouth, stilling and sucking on it. It stayed in her mouth and I realised she was holding her breath to savour the fullness in her mouth. The stimulation I sensed on the tip of my dick was very strong. At first it felt like my skin was being ripped away but at last it became pleasant, especially because the mouth that was giving me this intense sensation was that of my Puppy.

"PUPPYYYYYY!" I yelled, when I exploded in her mouth, totally filling her with my warm cream.

At that point, I expected to have my dick free from her mouth, but it didn't happen: Puppy still pushed her mouth against my balls. My cream went directly down her throat and she didn't stop till the last drop had shot from me. Only then did Puppy free my dick from her exciting grip and then, she fell on the floor. The dildo popped out loudly from her gaping anus. It caused her to spray a last and short spurt of white seed from her cock. The semen fell all over her belly. We were both heavily panting and I had to use the table as support. My legs trembled after the intense pleasure Puppy had given me. We stared at each other, knowing the night and the fun was not over and after a few minutes, I was able to stand on my legs, while Puppy was still lying on the floor, exhausted. She appeared defenceless in front of me. I saw even though she had orgasmed just a few minutes ago, her cock was still high and ready to come all over again.

Outside, the sound of some fireworks filled the air, announcing the arrival of the New Year. Since I was a child I had always like to stare at them, at the trails of lights and sparks they leave in the night sky. I found them particularly amazing over water and the spectacular reflections of the explosions of pretty lights. Even tonight, I didn't want to miss them. Puppy followed me to the door-window and here, once the curtains was opened, I let her lean against it. The glass was cold and made her body tremble a little, but soon that sensation disappeared from Puppy's body.