The Sex Experience of Lady Rhua Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ordered her to spread her legs and point her pretty bum outwards, to offer me a better look at her cute and stretched rosebud. I lay on her back, softly biting the lobe of her left ear, then I started to kiss her neck, slowly moving down it till I reached her shoulder and again, my kisses moved long her spine. Puppy moaned softly at every touch of my lips on her skin. Eventually, I reached her pretty bum cheeks. They were firm and full, less rounded than mine, but still, I found them very cute and perfect for spanking or even to place my hard girlish dick right between them in the crevice.

I smacked her bum cheeks twice making her moan loudly and her breath turned heavier. Her warm and heavy breath expelled and formed a steamy aura on the glass of the window. The large area was bound to grow larger with the increase of Puppy's excitement. First, I had to grease her delicious rose. I held Puppy's cheeks tight in my hand and spread them, revealing her pulsing entrance to my sight. She was beautiful and the closer the view I had of my precious Pet, the more I was excited by her widened anal passage.

Unable to resist any longer, my tongue began to move around Puppy's rosette, slowly at first. It aroused her more at every circle of my tongue. I rimmed her, enjoyed her and tongue poked her inside that marvellous back door. I advanced little by little until, at last, I pushed my tongue deep inside of her.

Puppy's pleasure was becoming more intense and she panted softly. She reached the point she couldn't hardly moan any more. My tongue was digging deep inside of her, licking her inner sanctum without mercy. My little Pet resisted this new and incredible stimulation to ride the pleasure as long as she could. The stimulation tortured and pleased her at the same time. My tongue was getting greedy. It wanted to explore every inch of Puppy's canal. I pressed my mouth against her entrance and push my tongue as deep as I could. My tongue penetrated Puppy's body and I heard her panting more clearly now and I could sense Puppy's body tremble while I continued to titillate her. I gave no rest or mercy to Puppy who was now incapable of doing anything, not even to beg me to stop.

Suddenly I stood up, looking at my Pet. She was panting with an exhausted but really excited expression on her face. The blindfold had moved a little away, leaving her left eye uncovered. It was glued on me and on my dick. She stared at it languidly. She wanted it deeply, as I wanted to let her have a taste of it right now.

Holding my dick in my hand, I rubbed its tip between Puppy's bum cheeks, teasing her a little. Then, I pressed it against her entrance, now less stretched but still warm and pulsing. I took a look at Puppy's face and saw her licking her lips lustily. Without any more hesitation, I pushed suddenly half of my dick inside her, forcing Puppy to arch her back and almost yell with pleasure. She was too breathless however and just a small sigh of delight spilled from of her mouth. I pushed my dick a little deeper in her and the sensation I got from her warm and comfy ass, gave me strong rapture chills all over my body.

Of course, this was not the first time I had penetrated someone, I had had sex with my ex in the past, but it was the first time for me to experience anal sex and despite the fact that Puppy was riding a huge dildo till few minutes ago, her ass seemed tight around my girlish dick.

Not that mine was a big one. It was smaller than Puppy's cock. She was contracting her muscles while I let my dick slid backwards and forwards in her. I went as deep as I could inside her and when I withdrew again, Puppy relaxed the muscles to facilitate the penetration. With her help my dick went in a little bit deeper each time. My back and forth movement became faster, little by little and with it, the pleasure we both experienced was getting more intense and wild, filling our entire bodies.

I had waited for this moment for so long and so badly, that at the beginning I could hardly believe it was not a dream. The more I heard our moans, the more I knew this was the reality. I truly wished this moment would never end and Puppy could stay at my side forever.

My reason knew this would never happen but deep in my heart, I wished it with all my strength. My feelings for Puppy had grown during the last two days more than I had expected. Puppy was here, right in front of me, panting and moaning while I took her, gifting both of us with the most incredible pleasure we had ever experienced. Her moans were sensual and holding her pretty bum in my hands was all I had wanted from the first moment I saw her as Tim at the airport. Right now, I could finally fulfil that very desire!

I smacked her cheeks again, pushing the whole length of my dick deep inside Puppy. The sound of my balls hitting against her body was exciting, but what really excited me right now, was a thought that was hammering at my mind for a few minutes.

Right in front of our window, there was a big balcony of an apartment and the lights inside were on. This meant that someone was inside and was celebrating the New Year Eve with friends or family. I saw some silhouettes moving behind the curtains but until now, no one had come to the window to watch the sky's burst of colours.

"What if someone sees us?"

The question hammered in my mind. Our living room was not lit up much but there was enough bright light to reveal what we are doing there especially with our bodies against the window.

The idea of being caught out by prying eyes tickled my mind and made my excited temperature rise to the point I wasn't sure for how long I could hold back my ejaculation. Puppy's desire shone in her eyes. This did not help me in controlling my body's libido. Everything around seemed to push me to my limit of endurance. I was so hot and turned on. Suddenly, the cracked emotional voice of Puppy attracted my attention.

"Hnnggg...Mistress...I'm about to come!"

I lay back on Puppy and pushed her face against the window, then I whispered to her.

"Not yet, my Pet, not yet! Hold it...hold it a little longer for me!"

"I-I'll try..." she replied, panting and moaning, "but I don't know how long I can hold it back!"

Then, I softly chewed her lobe with my teeth, making Puppy moan her pleasure. Her voice was partially drowned out by the explosions of some fireworks. On the other side of the street, I saw the silhouettes standing up all together. One of them had a bottle in their hands. Midnight was fast approaching and with it, the New Year!

The alarm of my Smartphone confirmed it to me. I had set it to ring a minute before midnight and then, every ten seconds, so we could have a sort of countdown. And now, it was a fight against time: we both knew we were close to reaching orgasm...the last of this year and the first of the new one.

With large movements, I began to penetrate her deeply, pushing my dick all the way inside her and nearly pulling it out when I moved backwards, then I pushed it inside again, giving no rest to Puppy's rosette. Back and forth, rhythmically in and out, our bodies trembled and built to the crest of a big sensual wave.

The alarm rang again, twice now, so just thirty seconds to take us to the New Year. It was a really short time but it felt longer than the actual time as I resisted the urge to let fly my passion. Every time the alarm rang, resistance was barely impossible, the temptation greater still. We were both ready to explode. We were both on the edge, gritting out teeth, sweating in need. Finally, the tone purposely changed on my phone to show the arrival of Midnight had started.

"Release it...release all you have, my Pet!" I yelled

And with that I filled Puppy's ass with my load. It was a relieving but strong sensation. At the same time, now inside her I felt a fire which made our passion burn more intense and wild. And when Puppy released her seed, it shot all over the window. This fire became stronger and our bodies burnt with desire, riding on our wave of passion that made us come time and time again, one after another until we were without strength and totally spent.

We are both lay there shell shocked, lying by the windows, breathing harder than we ever had before. Puppy's body was burning pressed between mine and the glass. The glass was so steamy that we could hardly look outside. Not that we cared, I had all I needed right here with me and I knew I was not going to let Puppy leave me so easily. Her hands were placed over the window, in a desperate search of support for her exhausted body, and she looked at me with a very satisfied expression. I placed my hands over hers, holding them tenderly, and smiling at her. I told Puppy the words I always feared to speak out loud.

"I love you, Puppy...from the bottom of my heart!"

They spilled out naturally, without any hesitation, and I was not scared anymore of her reaction to them.

"I love you too, Mistress..." she replied, with a pretty smile "I have always loved you."

I kissed Puppy passionately, more so than earlier that night. We had finally revealed our true feeling for each other and now that I heard her words, my heart was relieved and filled with happiness.

I didn't care that we were both two guys who enjoyed cross-dressing, and I didn't care that Tim would move back home in about a week or that he had a wife and daughters waiting him there. All I cared about was the now and us, Lady Rhua and Puppy, two girls who had fallen in love with each other!

And while I continued to kiss her, outside the fireworks lit up the sky, offering a wonderful show to all the people who were now filling the streets of Rome: the New Year has finally begun and with it, Our Story!