All Comments on 'The Sex Rehab Diaries: Rachel'

by Dancing_Doll

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Maybe a little editing

Interesting story but grew tiresome instead of erotic. Get rid of the sex addicts part of the story, not needed and in the way. This story should be just one girls trip to the dark side. You can write a series of these without the plot devise.

Dancing_DollDancing_Dollabout 13 years agoAuthor
Re the Sex Rehab plot device

Re Anonymous' comment about the framework of this series....I'm using the rehab plot device to tie all these stories together because I'm creating this particular series as a novel for publication. There is a final conclusion with Dr Clark's Confession that will reveal the "bigger picture" as to what is going on with this group. And that includes a big twist in the final chapter. There is a strategy to my plotting. In terms of creating an anthology with a wide variety of characters and sexual scenarios to suit many tastes, the framing of each "story" ties them all together and sets things up for the final conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I like it.

Please carry on, the idea is great.

sylvie7557sylvie7557about 13 years ago

I thought it was wonderfully well written -

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
Dense and throbbing with erotic, psychological turmoil

There are a lot of stirring sensual images in this story: not only sights but smells and sounds. The party has a kind of cinematic immediacy, taking us along with Rachel's sensual disorientation in the cage and into the flood of sensations that envelop her throughout the party.

At another level, the psychological interest of the story is high, particularly because, on two fronts, it breaks with some of the fantasy conventions of the genre: first, that someone at the party 'cheats' and videos her, exposing her to public shaming; and second, that despite her independent spirit, she hasn't managed to avoid winding up here at her parents' direction (tho, as is hinted, this plan will backfire!).

The conflict between her rich self-awareness and immersion in sensual escapism vs her parents' conviction of what's best and her 'true self' makes itself realistically felt, without harming the erotic impact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

great concept, great writing. good luck with publishing!

Azrael556Azrael556almost 13 years ago

I particularly enjoyed "But the cage I've been forced to live in for the sake of everyone else in my life has been the far more destructive force."

I think that's the biggest fear a lot of us in the kink community have. "What if our family and friends knew?" Admittedly most of my remaining friends ARE, and I've been distant from my family (geographically) for decades. But John Ringo, the sci-fi writer who "came out of the dungeon" when he wrote the novel "Ghost", put it very well when he said BDSM is the "last of the loves that dare not speak its name."

It was another great read, Dancing Doll.

verbicideverbicideabout 11 years ago
Alas it ends

Too bad the series ended here for all intents and purposes. This was such an erotic effort Dancing Doll and should you ever return, I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
next part!!

Waiting for your next part.. just read all four and couldnt stop reading.. I have read all your stories but these seem to be the best.. really waiting for the next ones to come in.. am a fan of your writing and the details you mention..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hypersexuality is a real disorder treated as a form of sexual dysfunction. Would anyone WANT to start a marriage or extended relationship with a partner having this affliction? Hope not. It's not like a guy with erectile dysfunction, but a person that cannot control or manage a deep craving that would likely upend a family. I knew of this from my early academic career days when a star professor's wife was rumored to suffer from it, and it certainly explained her behavior that devastated an incredibly decent and dedicated man. He divorced her and ended up leaving the university from embarrassment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous