All Comments on 'The Sex Rehab Diaries: Stacey'

by Dancing_Doll

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
an IQ point more

and Stella would be a vegetable. dumb it not an equivalent for erotic.

BarnYardCatBarnYardCatabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed the series

There seems to be a little bit of everything so far in this series of stories. Let the skeletons out of the closet and let the fantasies continue. I’m enjoying how your erotic and kinky mind is working. Looking forward to the fourth installment of The Sex Rehab Diaries.

Nice back-side pic ;)

Dancing_DollDancing_Dollabout 13 years agoAuthor
Re Stacey's Confession

I expected this story would potentially get bombed by people that don't agree with the morality of the character. This series is about unapologetically slutty girls that let their sexuality take them to an extreme. This is required in order to justify them entering "Sex Rehab". This is a plot device and the Rehab group therapy is very much meant to be a satirical light-hearted take on the subject. I'm writing these girls as sexually 'over the top' on purpose. Rest assured, they are not real people, and basing your vote on how you view their moral compass is hopefully something that most readers are above. To those that have been enjoying the series, thank you so much for your support. :)

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadabout 13 years ago
My first read of your work ...loved it

I'll make sure i go back and read the rest of your work.

I like the way you make the characters think and talk - by making them real, it allows the reader to bypass the credibility of the circumstances - but you don't allow the character development to get in the way of the "hot" - wildly erotic, good and dirty. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done

Another outstanding submission. You are a truly gifted writer, period. The fact that you write some of the most descriptive, hot, depraved sex out there just adds to the enjoyment! It's a real pleasure to read a well constructed story, as all your work seems to be. Looking forward to more submissions hopefully in the near future.

damonXdamonXabout 13 years ago
Hey "anonymous"

"an IQ point more

and Stella would be a vegetable. dumb it not an equivalent for erotic."

Hey anonymous, if you want to bitch about IQ, you might want to actually get the character's name right. That...and get at least a tentative grasp on the english language before posting assinine comments.

Or maybe "Stella" is the girlfriend that cheated on you in high school and drove you cruise the story sites, in search of infidelity stories for you to jerk off to as you cry shamefully?

Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

Cherri_TartCherri_Tartabout 13 years ago

This is probably the best, if not THE best story i've ever read here - wow, just brilliantly written, hot, dirty, tasty sex - my girlfriend and i didn't even make it halfway through the first time we read this... wish even 5% of the stories here were this good. just amazing, Doll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I waited a long time for your next submission and once again it surpassed my expectations. So filthy and erotic, but beautiful at the same time. Cheers.

DonkeepuncherDonkeepuncherabout 13 years ago
One of the best!

This is my favorite Dancing_Doll story, So dirty, funny and just a great read.

ruuddogruuddogabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Good Read Thanks

CucksubUKCucksubUKalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Awesome story, very hot and well written. Just why did stacy stop!!!??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuck yes

I came in my pants, that's all I have to say:)

joetiggerjoetiggerover 12 years ago

good story well written, Rachel's story soon please

escriterraescriterraabout 12 years ago
Nice to get into the characters' heads . . .

Very nicely written erotica --- always a joy to find characterization and plot that includes just as much arousing description of, in this case, one dirty girl's nasty-hot encounters.

Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
simply hot!

That was the hottest story I've read yet! I wish my wife was willing to try some or all of this. I've got the biggest pre cum wet spot ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Phenomenal writing.

Hot, hot, hottt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just horrible

Unbelievable at best, pathetic at worst. Even for fiction this was laughable. Leave Rachel's tale on the shelf. I can't imagine it will be worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish there were chapters on the treatment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous