The Sex Show Must Go On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beermenow
beermenow
826 Followers

I made for the tent door and turned down the stage lights a bit and raised the house lights. Clothes were being shed all over the place. Some of the guests were heading towards the house, others were mounting each other right there in front of everyone. When I found Karen she started to cry.

"Oh Mark, I... I...," she sobbed.

"Honey, you were amazing," I told her.

"Really?" she asked. "You're not... you're ok with this? It was a lot more than I expected."

"It was more than either of us expected, but you had no choice," I said. "The show must go on."

"Oh Mark," Karen said.

She reached out to hug me, but I stopped her. She was still covered in come.

We entered the changing room where Sarah was cleaning herself off. Karen did the same while the guys told me I was one lucky man to have such a hot and wild sex kitten for a wife.

"I think I'm the lucky one," Karen said. "I've got a husband who likes to share."

"Speaking of which, I bet your husband would like a bit of what he saw out there," Sarah said with a smile.

Sarah approached me and reached for my crotch. She looked at Karen, who nodded her approval. I undid my pants while Sarah dropped to her knees and took me into her throat. I was so horny I came within seconds and my aching balls finally got some relief as she swallowed my load and milked me dry with her mouth.

There was a knock at the door. Karen looked around and realized everyone had removed their masks.

"Masks!" Karen warned.

Everyone frantically reached for theirs. Karen held hers in place while I pulled up my pants and opened the door. Linda was at the door, her dress a disheveled mess that barely covered her. She was looking for Karen. I told her Karen was in the bathroom.

"Well I've got to get back my husband but tell her that show was amazing. All of you, it was amazing. You guys could be professionals. Just incredible," Linda said.

The charity got cold feet and decided it wouldn't offer this item at the next auction, after some of the members had heard it was wilder than they expected. They didn't want the charity to be associated with it.

Karen brushed any complaints aside and pointed out that the show was put on by volunteers and whatever happened was up to them. I think she was disappointed as she thought she might not get to do this again.

beermenow
beermenow
826 Followers
12