The Sexiest Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Now hurry up. As soon as I raise my knees, you start thrusting like like crazy." I replied as I pulled him to me so our lips could join once more.

Before he could object, I placed my mouth on his once more and began kissing him passionately.

As soon as I felt his body begin to relax again, in one quick movement I spread my legs wide and bent my knees until my feet were flat on the table.

The lower half of Jeremy's body fell slowly knees first to the table. At the same time, his cock slide right through the furrow of my pussy leaving the head of his prick was resting right on my clit.

"NOW!" I said as I suddenly pulled both knees towards my breasts while at the same time I rotated my pelvis upwards slightly.

Right on queue, Jeremy trust his hips forward.

"AHHH!" We moaned in unison as the full length of his stiff cock to slide suddenly into the depths of my pussy for upon opening my legs, I had allowed Jeremy's cock to have unimpeded access to the entrance of my pussy.

Jeremy looked at me in a mixture of shock and horror while his mind struggled with the realization that he had just buried his cock deep inside my pussy.

After he recovered his senses, he said, "Oh my god I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. It must have gone right through your panties. I'll take it out!"

"DON"T YOU DARE!" I told excitedly.

That was probably the last think he expected to hear me say. I'm sure at the time he was thinking that it shouldn't have happened and, under any other circumstance he would have been right.

Confused, he asked, "What?"

"You didn't rip though them!" I explained.

Still not comprehending, he started to ask, "But how did I..."

"Because they're crotchless!" I told him, cutting him off in mid-sentence.

And that they were, deceptively so. You see to the casual observer, as long as I didn't bend over or do something like a split, they appeared to be just a very sexy pair of panties.

But, as Jeremy had just discovered, if I spread my legs, they bottom opened up and fully exposing everything I had from two inches below the waistline in the front to two inches below the waistline in the back.

I not sure which had surprised him more, finding himself buried deep inside my warm wet pussy or the fact that as he had entered me, I wrapped my legs around him locking him inside!

Even after I explained it to him he still hadn't caught on, "But why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I wanted you to find out for yourself! Got it!"

He tensed up and looked around the room to see what reaction the others might have only to find that they were quietly leaving the room. Confused, Jeremy just looked down at me expectedly for an answer.

"They're all leaving now so we can have some privacy." I told him.

I put my hands to the side of his face and turned his head until he was looked down at me once more. Still trying to understand he asked, "But why?"

"Because even though you didn't realize it, I've known for months how you feel about me. After what happened to you, I didn't think you'd believe me if I told you I felt the same way about you. I'm sorry but didn't know any other way to make you believe me. That's why my friends and I planned this." I waited to for him to say something but no words came out of his mouth. He just stared in disbelief.

But he also did not pull away. I decided to I begin moving my pussy slowly up and down onto his rigid cock to see how he would respond. After a few seconds, he closed his eyes and a look of blissful began to come appear over his face.

I lay there for a minute like that taking fucking his cock into me. At first, I moved in slow short thrusts upward. Deliberately, I began to gradually lengthen each thrust until after about two minutes; I was taking all of him inside me.

It was then that I began to notice that heightening my pleasure was a slight movement coming from his hips each time I took him deep inside me. I increased my pace a bit. His reaction was to do the same. I started moaning when I felt his cock began to make thrusting deeply into which each push of my body towards him.

In the heat of the moment, he placed his mouth upon mine and allowed his tongue inside as he began quickening the pace of our fucking.

"FUCKKK!" I exclaimed as I tried to lower my hips and pull some of him out of me, but to my delight, every time I had half of him out of me, Jeremy thrust his cock back in pinning me to the table. Then, he would pull himself out just far enough that so that I would want to push myself up so that I could take him back inside me. However, rather than waiting for me to come to him, Jeremy would drive his manhood home again at just the right angle to allow the head of his cock to ride my g-spot with such force that his pelvis stuck my clit with a tiny jolt of electricity.

Gasping, I held him tightly as I began to writhe from each joining we made. Each thrust of his cock into me sent me nearer and nearer I came to what I was sure was to be a powerful orgasm as the jolts got stronger and stronger.

My breathing was so hard and fast that the snap in the front of my bra came undone exposing my firm breasts with their hard nipples to him.

"YESSS!" I cried for when Jeremy realized what had happened; he reached under with his left hand and placed it below the small of my back and then, he moved his mouth to my right breast and began to devour it like a man starved for nourishment.

His tongue rolled around my nipple as he sucked first one breast, then the other as he continued to fuck his cock into me.

We stayed that way for what seemed like an eternity until suddenly, he raised up to support himself with both hands and began driving himself rapidly into me making sure that each time the entire top of his shaft rode my clit like a sexual highway.

"AHHH GODD!" I screamed when I felt the first wave of orgasm come crashing down upon me suddenly causing my whole body to suddenly tense up.

When the second wave hit me I opened my mouth to scream but found I could not for it was even stronger than the first and any thought I may have had about being in control of my own body disappeared. I began fucking him like a woman filled with an unquenchable desire. I was a prisoner of my own lust and I couldn't have stopped now even if I had wanted to!

With all for of my limbs wrapped around him holding him in my loins, Jeremy too was as much captive of my lust as was I.

When his cock reentering me caused the third wave to hit me my pussy began to involuntarily contract around it making the sensation even more intense than before.

It wasn't long before the waves became so strong; the pleasure so intense, that I found all I could do was lay writhing under him as again and again my body convulsed in ecstasy. Together we rode the crashing waves of my orgasm higher and higher until the calm began to come over me as they began diminishing ever so slowly but just when I thought I was about to they were gone, Jeremy quickened his pace once more.

Like a man possessed he began fucking with the frenzy of a demon and it wasn't long before I felt the wave of orgasm crashing over me with the force of a tsunami.

"OHHH FUCKKK!" I cried loudly and pulled his mouth onto to mine.

I don't know if it was the renewed spasming of my pussy messaging his cock or the glorious feeling of our tongues in union that caused it but at that very moment he went over the edge and exploded inside me filling me with his seed.

We lay there in each other's arms holding each other while our mutual orgasms faded.

Twenty minutes later, after a rather erotic shower together, Jeremy asked, "Just out of curiosity, what kind of contest was it that the winner of the competing was supposed to judge? Or was that just a put on too?"

"Oh no! There really is going to be a contest but all the girls are going to be competing in it." I replied. "And by the way, Barbie said we won. Nobody else even came close. Although from what I hear, a few came later."

Hey before I forget, what was all that stuff Barbie was spouting about the Foundation being a charity for the preservation of some such thing and whatever it was being wiped out by some predator? It sounded Latin to me.

I laughed.

"It was. That was my idea; I majored in it in my first two years in college." And then proceeded to explain, "To quote: 'Eximius Cornu Vir, the Very Horny Man' and 'Terror Mulier, the Frigid Woman'

He laughed as continued watching me intently while I finished drying my hair, "So what am I supposed to be judging again?"

"Ever heard the word Latin word fellatus?" I asked.

He shook his head, "No but it sound similar to one of the few Latin words I do know."

"Well, if that word is fellatio then you're on the right track. Fellatus is from new Latin and is the past participle of fellāre meaning 'to suck'. So the next competing was to see who gives the best blowjob." I told him casually.

"By the way, I forgot to tell you… all my friends you met here tonight are swingers. Barbie said to tell you can join the club if you want to." I added.

He looked thoughtful for several seconds; then asked, "Are you a member?"

"Not really; I just visit every once in a while when I get really horny. I'm not into the whole group thing. What about you, feeling adventurous?"

Jeremy came over, took me in his arms and said, "If that's what you want. Otherwise, I'd like to spend some time alone with you for a while so I can find out what makes you happy."

"Good answer! Still, does that mean you won't be judging the completion tonight?"

As Jeremy's hand was roaming gently up and down my nude back; his soft touch tingled everywhere it went and began making my nipples hard, he replied, "Are you going to be a contestant?"

"Yes, I get to go last, assuming you make it that far!" I answered.

Smiling, Jeremy said insistently, "Then I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

"Why do I have the feeling you wouldn't have missed it anyway?" I asked.

Grinning from ear to ear as he began rubbing my pussy lips he said, "Probably because you're right!"

Later that night just before Jeremy and Barbie were getting ready to leave, Barbie and Allyson were in the kitchen talking while Barbie filled the dishwasher with the last of the punch glasses.

"Thanks for the help girls; I owe you one!" Celeste said to her two long time friends.

Barbie closed the door on the machine, pushed a button, then turned to hug her friend as she said, "Forget about it; that's what friends are for."

Allyson added, "I just wish I could have done more. Hey, if you want, I'll teach him how to give good head for you?"

"Thanks! But I think I'll handle that personally. If you ever get a hold of him, he'll never want to come back!" Celeste replied.

Allyson frowned, "Well, I tried. If you change your mind, let me know."

"I'll keep it in mind. But just in case, I wouldn't hold my breath on it if I were you."

Two minutes later, Jeremy and I were headed back to his house where we spent the rest of the night making love in his bed. And, as promised, I introduced him to the delights of cunniliungus. When I was satisfied with his abilities, I taught him the joys of 69.

Chapter Seven – "High School Days"

By now you are probably wondering what would make a beautiful woman even consider a somewhat reclusive, socially withdrawn man like Jeremy and to really understand that we have to go back to the spring of 1980.

My senior year of high school began in September of that year and, like most girls my age, I had changed a lot over the summer. Unfortunately, most of the changes were for the worse.

My acne was so bad that I looked like a victim of the pox and the dentist had decided that I need to have braces. Compounding the situation was that fact that, while my father and mother tried, we still barely made ends meet. So, when I had started to sprout out in all the right places quite suddenly to the extent that I needed a new wardrobe, things just got worse. I found myself having to decide choose between three options: trying to wear my old clothes, most of which I couldn't even fit into; wear some of my mother's clothes, most of which were a size too large for me, or go naked.

I tried the first until I ripped out two pairs of pants and the buttons popped on of my blouses leaving me sitting at the breakfast table one morning with my tits hanging out. When I saw what I looked like in my mother's old clothes, I suggested the third option and was politely told by my father that I could do anything I wanted when I turned 18 and had enough bail money saved up.

Needless to say, when I had just walked into the cafeteria that first day of school wearing baggy blue jeans and a blouse that almost didn't fit me, I found myself, much to my humiliation, instantly the center of attention.

The first thing I heard was Allyson Baker laughing in that high pitched squeal of hers. That was followed by her saying in a voice loud enough for everyone in the high school cafeteria to hear, "God look at her! I didn't think it was possible but she actually got more hideous over the summer."

I remember thinking at the time how I wanted to kill her; well, maybe not kill her, just wound her a little!

"Come on Allyson, that's not fair. She can't help it. I don't think you're giving her enough credit. Why I'll bet by the time school's out she's going to be giving you some serious competing for the boys." Barbra Rollins said to Allyson.

Barbra's friend looked at her in astonishment and exclaimed, "You're kidding me right Barbie? You're just saying that because she's your friend."

"No, actually, I'm not. Those braces are going to come off some day, and eventually that acne is going to clear up. Once that happens, all it'll take is a little makeover and she'll be fighting them off with a stick!" Barbie told her.

Disbelieving, Allyson asked, "How the do you figure that?"

"Hell, look at the way she's starting to fill out, she's already got more chest than you do and she told me she changed her diet. You didn't see her last month, her acne was much worse. The diet is really working." Replied Barbie.

"Bullshit!"

"Like to bet?" Barbie said challengingly.

There was a pause while Allyson thought about it for a second. Then she asked, "Okay, what you got in mind?

"Simple. If I'm wrong and by the end of school she doesn't look ten times better, I'll give you my new stereo."

Curiously, Allyson asked, "And if you're right?"

"Then you will help me give Celeste a complete makeover! Nails, hair, makeup and wardrobe."

Allyson thought about it a second, before saying, "I don't know; that could be pretty expensive."

"Come on Allyson, your old man's rich. Why, I'll bet you could take it out of the money he gives you for lunch every week and still not starve. Or are you afraid I'm right?" I've got to give it to Barbie. She always did know exactly what to say to get people to do what she wanted.

Allyson's face turned red with embarrassment. Barbie was right and she knew it. Seeing now way out, Allyson replied, "Fine, you're on!"

For most of the next several months, I was the punch line of about every bad joke told at the school. Then almost overnight, everything changed. As Barbie had predicted, about the same time my braces came off, my acne cleared up. Not only that, but my figure was the envy of every girl at school. Except of course the ones that were busy swallowing their fingers every night.

I was shocked when one afternoon, Barbie showed up at my front door with Allyson in tow. It turned out that, true to her world, Allyson swallowed her pride and actually helped Barbie give me that much needed makeover. It all worked out for the best and eventually Allyson and I became good friends and we both pretended that it hadn't been her who, until I blossomed, had given made my life miserable. She really wasn't a bad girl back then and to tell you the truth, I think the changes I went through at the time had as much impact on her as they did me.

High School did end and, just as Barbie predicted, by the time I started college I practically was beating the boys off with a stick. And that became a whole another problem.

You see when all the boys think you're a beautiful woman, you find yourself attracting one of two types of men: the arrogantly over confident and pretty boys stuck on their looks most of which want to treat you like a hood ornament. You suddenly find yourself becoming more of an inanimate object than a human being just there to be looked at and make them look good but not much more.

It really taught me a lesson and if I didn't learn anything else back then I did learn one thing: you really can't judge someone just on appearance.

After years of dating the male model wannabes and assorted obnoxious assholes, I finally remembered what kind of person I was on the inside while everyone was making fun of me because of what I looked like on the outside.

And so, by the time I met Jeremy, after a lot of bad relationships, I was wise enough to look past the shell and see the man waiting for someone to love.

We've been together for about five years now and I love him with all my heart. His wardrobe has changed and he most certainly has become a lot more confident, but for the most part, he's still the quiet nerd he was when I first met him. But you know what, he's my nerd and I wouldn't change him if I could because I know he loves me more than life itself. What more can a woman asks?

The End