The Sexiest Woman I Ever Met Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
772 Followers

The lips of her pussy were sticking out at me and as I sit between her thighs, I bit and sucked on each of them. I left small marks all along the sides of her cunt and thighs. D watched me as I kissed and sucked her from one inner thigh to the other licking across her pussy very slowly. I could taste her wetness as my mouth slid over her and then dart in and out of the hole very quickly. I feel her arch up out of the chair as she felt my tongue enter her and then leave you quickly.

D’s pussy hole is wide open and I use my index finger to push in about an inch and watched her hole close around it and squeeze. Each time I push in I let it stay inside for a few seconds before pulling it out again. Each time I pulled my finger out, her pussy hole stays open a little longer. It looked like it was alive looking for something to grab.

Her entire pussy was shinning with her cum and excitement. I slow circle her hole with my finger and pushed up and down as I move it in and out of her slit. I felt her arch and lift and I pulled my finger out and begin to kiss all around her pussy lips again. I didn’t want her to cum to fast. She moaned and tried to get hold of my head and tried to stop my finger from leaving her body. But she didn’t. I move my mouth directly on her cunt and blew warm air on it softly. I see her shiver.

She tried again to move my head against her sex but I resisted. I heard her moan each time that my mouth or index finger came into contact with her sensitive pussy.

She watched as I worked on her inner thighs and gentle touch her pussy again and again. It was driving her wild with lust. As my lips, tongues and fingers all worked on her again and again she lifted as I licked and sucked on her wetness tasting her and adoring her cunt. I kept it up until I feel her arch and begin to rock on them. Then I stop and back off her pussy moving back down her thighs again waiting for her to calm down a little. I didn’t want her to explode – not just yet.

I let her drive her cunt into my face and I let her fuck my mouth as she tried to achieve an orgasm. But I was able to hold her off again and again. I knew her need was great. It was hard. God what I really wanted to do was sink my hard cock into her pussy and fuck her hard and fast. Her sexual odor was driving me wild with my own lust. Hell I was so fucking hot for her since the first time we met and now as I loved her pussy and saw her completely nude and opened in front of me, my cock throbs and jumps with my anticipation. I was leaking pre-cum all over my legs and on the floor.

But, I knew your needs were greater than my own and she required a larger amount of stimuli and loving before we have sex. So I was going to make this last for a really long time and give her what I knew she needed. She now had a man who would suck and fuck her into as many orgasms as she required.

D knew I would never stop until she had been drained of orgasms. Plus, I enjoyed making her crazy with built up sexual need and passionate. So, I continue to work and build her needs higher and higher. As the time passed I stay between her legs stimulating her body. I use my fingers to slowly stroke her pussy slit up and down, up and down. Then I use my fingers to open her wet smooth cunt lips wider and start to slowly rub all of her pink insides. I moved my free hand down and begin to stimulate her ass hole again. She started to love her ass finger fucked too. So I know I am really going to get to her by playing with ass hole. And as the moans become louder I heard her sigh and grunt as she felt me working on her pussy and ass hole.

I knew she was close to cumming again because I could feel her lower body humping on my hand. I hear her telling me in a low deep and sexy voice: “Oh yes! Oh please eat me and make me cum. I’m hurting so bad baby. Please!”

I smile up at her and said: “In time my love, in time. You know I want to see and touch all of you! I’ll make you cum baby. I’ll make you cum soon! Trust me!”

Her lust was so high she look mad now and begin to yell: “You son of a bitch!! Eat my pussy. Dam you. Make me cum. Make me cum now!!”

I came up quickly and grab her head with my hands. I kissed her hard on the lips and start to fuck her mouth with my tongue letting her taste her own pussy juices. As I did, my hard cock rubbed all over her pussy pressing against her wet and very opened lips. She began to move around and hump on it trying to get it into her aching body and fuck herself on it.

But, I backed off and wouldn’t allow her to put it inside her hole. I broke the kiss and ask her: “So you want to cum do you? Are you sure you are ready to cum baby? Do you really want to cum? Do you want me to lick your pussy and make you cum or fuck you and make you cum?”

You moaned: “OH GOD!!! I DON”T FUCKING CARE JUST DO IT.”

Then I stopped and didn’t do anything. I ask her again: “Tell me D. Eat you or fuck you first. What will it be baby?”

You moan: “OH FUCK I DON’T CARE. MAKE ME CUM. LICK ME YOU SOB. LICK ME. “

She saw me look directly in her eyes and she moaned to me: ““Oh god baby! Lick me!! PLEASE PLEASE LICK MY PUSSY!”

I knew her body was screaming for release. She almost cried to me: “My body needs to cum so bad. I haven’t had my pussy licked and sucked like this ever. Lick me first Bud! Then I’ll fuck you wild. Lick my pussy and I’ll fuck you hard and long and make you scream. Oh God! I’m going crazy baby! Lick me! Lick my pussy and make me cum.”

I smile and kissed her neck and whisper in her ear: “ Now! Now it’s your turn to cum baby! I’m going to lick you now and make you cum so hard you’ll scream for me!”

She moan and said: “Oh yes!!” as she felt my mouth go back over her pussy.

As she did she pushed my head back into her body telling me she wanted my mouth to suck her body. I lick down and took each of her tits one last time before moving back down her body. Taking each nipple into my mouth and sucking on them made her moan and push on my head. As I move in front of her wide-open thighs, I could see her pussy shinning at me. God!! It’s almost dripping on the chair. She is so wet.

My face is only an inch from her snatch now and I’m so close I can feel her body heat on my face. I take another big breath and love your odor that’s coming off your cunt and from between your wide-open legs. Using my hands, I push your legs up the arm of the chair higher. I bury my face into her cunt and she cries out as my mouth circles her entire cunt.

She immediately feels shocks of pleasure rippling through her body and hitting directly against her pulsing throbbing clit. Thrill after thrill seems to shake her body and makes her shiver with delight! As her hands guide and hold my head against her hole, she wants to squeeze her thighs tight against my head. But she doesn’t because she wants to give me all the space I need to work on her pussy and she want to feel everything I’m doing to her body.

She keeps her thighs wide open and resists the urge to squeeze them against my head. She gives me the free and complete access I require. She wants to close her eyes too but doesn’t. She has to see what I’m going to do next with my face between her legs. She really does want to cum so bad.

I continue to suck her hole and then I surprise her and suck her entire pussy into my mouth and hum all over it as my tongue fucks and licks around it. Like a small vibrator stimulating her pussy my humming makes her lift her ass up off the bed and I can feel her leaking more of wetness on my face. As I lap up her juice like a dog I can feel her heat and her passion pressing against my face. She begins to cum and as the orgasm hits her body, she yells out: “OH FUCK YES! EAT ME! OH BABY. OH THAT”S IT!! YES. OH FUCK YES! OH GOD I”M GOING TO CUM BABY! OH SHIT. EAT ME!! OHHH. . . FUCK. . . YESSSSS. . . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.”

I looked up with out taking my mouth off of her pussy and I see her beautiful face showed her agony, her want, her need, her lust and finally her rapture as she rocks and rocks against sucking mouth. Her pussy is fucking my face and cumming and cumming and cumming for me.

I smile as I see her back arch and her hips and legs lift her pussy up and as she humps on my face I know she is having a great climax! I continue to eat her pussy sucking and licking it as her orgasm sends a huge load of her cum into my mouth and over my face. . The pleasures from my mouth and tongue are so great, her breath comes in gasps now, and as she presses her soft pussy lips harder into my mouth. Moaning she tells me: “Fuck yes baby. That’s so good. Oh Bud lick me lick me forever!”

She presses harder and harder and harder against my face as her body rotates and pumps and thrusts against my lips and tongue. She would like to shove my entire head up into her pussy hole filling it. God!! She would take my entire body inside her so it could fuck all of her and her continuous need to be full!

She began panting now like an animal in heat. She moaned: “Oh yes. Oh yes baby, suck it. Suck me baby. Suck my pussy! God it’s so good. Suck me. Suck me. Suck me. Oh fuck yes! OH FUCK YES. YES! YES! YES! YES! S U C KKKK MEEEEEE. BABYYYYYYY. I’M GOING AGAIN. OHH BUDD!!!!!!!!!!”

Her body lifts again as another orgasm washes over her behind the first one. Suddenly she begins to shake and shiver as her vagina pulses and throbs against my sucking mouth. I know what is coming and prepare for her attack. I know from what she have told me early in our sexual relationship that she will go crazy when she begins to get off back to back to back.

So I put my arms under her legs and hold her hips with both hands as I press my face tight against her swollen sex and suck her pussy hard with my lips. Her body trembles more and more as she begins to reach another climax. She yells my name as she cums screaming at me: “EAT ME!!!! SUCK ME!!! OH GOD LOVE ME!!! OHHHBABY!! MAKE ME CUM!! I’M THERE!! I’M THERE!! I’M THERE!!! OH GOD BABY! SUCKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

As she works her pussy all over my face her body screams for more release. She moans out in a deep horse voice I can hardly recognize: “HARDER!!! SUCK ME HARDER!! OH GOD HARDER BUD!! SUCK ME!! SUCK ME HARDER!! SUCK ME H A R D E R!! OH YES!! OHHH!! I’M THEREEEEEEEEEEEEE.”

She bit her lip and drew blood from the pure pleasure. I continue to suck on her pussy. Her hands hold my head so tight I fell that I might drown from her cum pouring out of her hole. But I keep on sucking.

To keep from crying out any louder, she put her fist in her mouth and scream into it. Her thighs quivered and shake and she gasps for breath. Crying out to me now saying: “SUCK ME!! SUCK ME!! SUCK MEW HARDER!! YOU HAVE TO SUCK ME HARDER! HURT ME BABY!!. SUCK ME!! SUCK ME!! SUCK ME!! SUCK ME HARDER!!! OHHH GOD BABY!! HARDER! HARDER! HARDER DAM IT!! OHHH YES!!! LIKE THAT!! JUST LIKE THAT!! AHHHHHH. AHHHHHHHH. YESSSSSSSSSS. JESUS!! YES!! THAT’S IT!! OH GOD YES!! THAT”S IT!! YESSSSSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSS!! OH BUD!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!”

D’s vagina is throbbing with each beat of your heart as her orgasm sweeps over her. We can both feel the blood pulsing through it as she holds my hard cock shaft tight inside here hole. Her desire and lust is so bad it’s almost causes her pain as I continue to stimulate her cunt. D is so worked up, she has coated my face completely with her cum. And as she kept pumping and ramming into my face hard I was wondering if her might be hurting me or giving me black eyes in the morning. But, she didn’t give a fuck about that now, all she wanted was to cum and achieve another climax to release that monster inside her body.

She feels that she’ll go crazy if she didn’t keep on cumming. She must keep cumming. I knew about her and her needs and desires. I knew what she wanted, what she needed. She told me one day after I came up from between her wet thighs. Her to cum was always tremendous. And, I know she was thinking to yourself: “God his tongue is like a devil inside my body.”

Her swollen clit stuck out like a rock and I use my lips to give it quick and fast little sucks. I suck directly on it, then around it, teasing it, and making her scream as I stimulate her body more and more. I work on her body like no one has ever done before. I bring her closer and closer to yet another huge and wonderful climax. Again I heard her breath get caught in her throat and with a strong thrust up by her hips, I know a strong orgasm is running like a train over your body. I feel her lift her young round ass up off the chair again and as she hold it up, I insert three fingers deep inside the opening of her pussy while I suck hard on her clit.

Her hips lifted higher as her legs help leverage it up in the air. I feel her body violently shank as her needs are almost screaming in my face. She feels my tongue touch her blood-swollen clit directly and press hard against it. My tongue feels the pulse of her orgasm as it throbs against it. Her body continues to shake violently as it finishes yet another orgasm. I know before she tells me that she is ready for more. My fingers attack her pussy as they begin fucking it faster and faster. Then with my other hand I insert my thumb up into her ass hole again. That’s it! That was what she needed and what she was waiting for. That was all it took for her to go wild and begin to fuck wildly on my hand and face as they press into her snatch.

D began to go absolutely crazy fucking anything and everything her body came into contact with. She went off over and over and over again and again and again, cumming one load after another covering my hands and face and the chair. It seems that when her body was loved and made to cum again and again, she began to have multiple orgasms that once started, didn’t stop until the stimulation stopped. So the longer I made love to that sweet young pussy, the loner and more she would climax. She never knew she was like that, since she had never had more than 3 orgasms at any time in her life. Even when we fucked, we didn’t go far enough to have this type of reaction together.

God it was now like she couldn’t seem to get enough. “It’s so fucking good Bud!”, she cried out as her body was going wild pumping on my face and fingers. I guess the only way to describe it was like she told me later that night. “Oh god Bud, it was like rockets or bombs hitting my body. I couldn’t help but slam hard into your face Bud, I’m sorry if I hurt you.”, she whispered as she held me.

She hadn’t hurt me but she did knock me backwards. I hung on to her hips which were thrusting hard into my face and fucking on my 3 fingers deep inside your hole. She could feel both holes filled. As her vagina pulsing and her ass hole squeezing she yelled: “OH YES!! YES BABY. THAT”S IT. THAT”S IT. MUMM! OH GOD YES.”

I was pressing my tongue directly against her clit and hummed on it. I made my tongue flat and rubbed it up and down over the entire round bulge. She began to moan and then cry as I continue to fuck her with my tongue and fingers. My tongue was moving now and I pushed it deep inside her pussy over the top of my fingers. She was wild! Oh God, we both loved what I was doing to her body and mind.

She tried to yell again but can’t there was no voice. Her throat was so dry. Finally she moan to me: “OH YES! SUCK ME! SUCK IT. SUCK IT. DON”T STOP!! NEVER STOP!! OH YES BABY! IT”S SO GOOD. . . SO GOOD. . SO GOOD! PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE! SUCK MY PUSSY MORE! SUCK IT HARD!! OH GOD SUCK ME!! SUCK MY PUSSY!! HARDER!! HARDER!! OH YES!! SUCK ME BABY!! SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!”

She began to actually cry as tears come down her face from the sheer pleasure I was happily giving her to satisfy her desiring, and need! I knew what she wanted what she needed what she had been denied all of her life. I was going to make sure she received it too! Again she yelled out: “SUCK IT BABY!! SUCK IT!! OH FUCK YES!!! SUCK ME!! SUCK ME!! SUCKKKKK. MEEEEEE.”

As she gasp for air, I begin to nibble on the outsides of her pussy lips and pulled them stretching them and held them with my teeth. All around her hole my mouth works letting her very sensitive clit and her heart relax a little from the huge orgasms she had.

But, suddenly, her hips lifted up again and again she moaned loudly and had an incredible climax. It started as a tiny tremor in her chest and ran quickly into a fucking hard pulsing orgasm inside her vagina. It then explodes throughout her entire body like nothing she had ever experienced before. It makes her scream with animal like pleasure. D held my head and said: “YES!! OH FUCK YES!! EAT ME!! EAT ME!! EAT ME!! EAT ME!! EAT ME!! EATTTTTTT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.”

Several seconds later, her body began to tremble like she had received an electric shock. Then every muscle tenses and her heart slammed against her chest . "Ohhhhhh Goddddddd.", she cried out.

She was thinking: “OMG!! I’m having a fucking heart attack.”

But then she realized another smaller climax is ripping through your body. This one was kind of a surprise and while not as hard or as strong as some of the others, it seems to go on for a much longer time. She could feel the walls of her vagina throbbing with each wave of pleasure that rips through her. She began to feel the need to fuck. Fuck a cock or anything long and hard. But she didn’t need my mouth, tongue or fingers now, she needed to be fucked by a cock.

As she looked down between her open thighs, she sees my hands and face are soaked with her sex juices and she tells me: “Oh god come on baby. Fuck me now. I want your cock inside me. Fuck me!”

I take my mouth off of her pussy but kept her legs up over the arms of the chair. I used his hand now and cup her fat very swollen outer lips of her dripping hot pussy. I squeeze the entire swollen cunt into my hand and get a low moan from her throat. She lies back against the chair, I move my finger between the puffy sexually excited lips and softly rubbed the entire length of her slit up and down with all five fingers and the palm of my hand. My thumb is pushed back into hole.

I move up and lick her neck and suck on her tongue as I whisper: “Did you like that baby? Did I get you off enough? Did I make you scream just like I told you I would? Did you like the way I ate your pussy? Did you? Did you like it? Do you want more?”

Before she realizes it, I thrust 3 fingers back into your waiting pussy hole hard. And begin to ram her cunt with them. I whisper: “You like it hard? You love your pussy fucked hard don’t you? Fuck my fingers! Fuck yourself on my fingers dam it! I know you love this! I know it! I fucking know you love it! Don’t you? Tell me how you like your pussy fucked hard and fast! Tell me!”

She could only moan as I fingered her as hard as I could! I move my fingers around and turn my palm around and up so my fingers can search for and find her “G” spot. Within seconds my fingers locate it and I stroke it. As my hand gets covered with your slick fluid it runs down over my wrist and down my arm. She felt her head buzzing so loud with passion she doesn’t hear me say: “I’m going to fuck you like a whore now! You are going to love it! I’m going to fuck you the rest of the night and make you scream for my cock!”

D’s eyes are almost closed when she feels her “G” spot being rubbed and stimulated with the tips of my fingers. It effects her exactly like I knew it would. Her eyes open and the look of lust covers your face. She begins to pant like an animal in heat as she thrust her cunt up on to my hand waiting for the next orgasm she knows is coming. She looks at me and hisses up saying: “ Harder Bud! Harder!! Fuck me harder!”

She didn’t have to wait but seconds before I did and she began to cum. Her breath was taken away and her legs lifted her ass up off the chair again. As she lift I thrust my fingers into harder and harder! As I rubbed her “G” with the tips of my fingers my palm rubbed her clit again! She felt my touch against her swollen sex and she responded. Her gasped for each breath made her breasts rise and fall faster and faster. I place my mouth over her mouth and fuck her mouth with my tongue! She lifted and squeezed my hand against her sex, hard. She moaned and telling me: “Again! Do it again!! Do me! Oh god yes! Now fuck my pussy again! Fuck my pussy! Fuck it baby. Make me cum! Please! Please! Please!! Fuck me!! Fuck me! FUCK ME NOW!”

NeedYou
NeedYou
772 Followers