The Sexiest Woman I Ever Met Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

I had been eating her pussy for almost an hour now. And there was no let up, no slowing down. My cock is so hard it hurts and it sticks straight up in the air. I’m like a starving wolf that can’t get enough to eat. I have tasted your cum and inhaled your musk and it has driven me wild with my own lust and desire. I grabbed her body and picked her up in my arms. D wrapped her legs around my body and took my hard cock in her hand’ She inserts the head into her dripping hot cunt. I thrust my hip and she hangs on me as my cock moves deep inside her body. She moans out, “Oh yes! Oh fuck yes Bud fuck me!”

Lift you off my shaft and help her stand up. She looked down and saw how hard and red my cock was. She watched it pulsing and jumping with my own need and took it in her hand. We both know what is coming and we can’t wait. D’s head is still spinning and when she kisses me I have to help hold her up so her knees don’t give out. She tells me: “Take me to bed baby!”

I walk to the bed holding her hand. She smiles as we move on the bed and D tells me, “Lay down. Lay on your back and let me make love to you now. Let me fuck you! I’ll do all the work now! You rest. Let me make love to you Bud!”

I smile as I lay back and say: “Make love to me later. Fuck me like an animal now!”

She smiles as she looks down and sees my cock, rock hard and sticking up in the air from between my legs like pole it’s so hard. I lay on my back and she moves over me like a lioness moving over her prey. She is very hungry. Hungry to fuck her man, the man who has just given her the most pleasure of her life. Now she plans to give me the same pleasure. Her hunger for more sex is pushing her and making her more like a whore than a Victorian woman she once was. She can see from my face that I hunger too! Her hunger has been building for a very, very long time.

She want to please me and go slow but her brain is making her more of the predator now. She positioned her mouth above my hard cock and I can feel her breath on my cock now. Then I feel her mouth begin to cover the very swollen cock head. Automatically I elevate my hips hoping I can put more of my cock into that sweet little wonderful mouth. I can feel her breath coming out of her nose as she sucks hard on just the cock head. I moan now as I feel her lips cover more of my hard cocks as she moves her mouth down the long hard shaft. I can feel her breasts moving over my thighs as her head remains between my legs sucking hard on my cock. Her sucking feels like so strong, it’s like she will suck my balls out the hole in my cock head God she is sucking my cock so hard.

I realized I wouldn’t last very long at this pace before I shoot a huge load into your warm wet mouth. She pops the head out of her mouth and licks the pre-cum out of the hole. I have be so excited for so long from seeing and licking her pussy and the idea of fuck her that I know I am going to cum.

While her sucking is so good, I wanted to cum in her pussy first. I want my first orgasm to fill her body with my cum. I try to tell her: “Oh god D! If you don’t slow down I‘m going to cum so hard in your mouth baby, I might blow your head off.”

She laughs with my cock in your mouth. She pops her mouth off my very swollen cock head and said: “Then do it!! Fill my mouth with your cum baby. Let me taste you like you tasted me.”

And she begins sucking on my cock head even harder as she takes it down her throat. With more tongue power, I see her cheeks cave in as she suck hard on my dick trying to make me cum. She wants me to cum in her mouth, and she wants to taste all of my sperm. I moan and elevate my ass as I begin to pump and pump my hips fucking her mouth like she had fucked mine. Her hands pump my shaft. Her other hand moves between my ass cheeks and she inserts her thumb into my ass hole now.

She hears me moan loudly and she takes me deep into her mouth and down her throat again. As her throat and lips suck and fuck my cock, I cry out as I begin to cum. My orgasm is hard and I feel her throat and mouth moving to take my cum. I empty my nuts into her mouth and down her throat. She gags and tries to swallow all of it.

She takes me down your throat again and feels my cock thump, and thump, and thump, and thump in her throat as it spews out shot after shot of my cum. Gulping load after load , she knows I am filling her belly with it. But, she continues to suck and lick on my cock until I finally stop cumming and lower my hips and ass down on the bed again.

D smiles up at me and continue to suck my cock and balls until she has me hard again. I grab her hard and pull her up to me until her knees are straddling my hips. I tell her: “Fuck me! I want you to fuck me now. Come on baby. Fuck me like you can do. Fuck me! Fuck me!! NOW DO IT!”

As I kiss her long and hard fucking your mouth with my tongue she slow sink her sweet wet pussy down on my very wet and hard cock. As she does she breaks the kiss and smile down at him and asks: “Is this what you want baby? Is this what you hunger for? Does my pussy give you what you want, what you need? Is this what you are so hungry for?”

She hears me moan: “Yes. Oh god yes!! Oh fuck yes!! Fuck me Bud! Fuck me and cum with me!”

In pure sexual animal attraction and lust we each begin to fuck the other hard and fast. Moaning and yelling and finally screaming with rage, passion and lust, we both ram into each other moving towards our mutual climax. We both know when it happens it will be one of the best if not the best fucks either of us has ever had.

As she rode up and down on my cock, I heard D purr deep in her throat as the rapture started to overtake her. She rocked her hips against me, wanting to feel all of me deep inside her body.

D placed both of her hands on my chest as she rode me. Her head hung down and her moans were increasing. I said, “ I want to kiss you come up here.”

She fell forward and our lips locked as she continued to fuck me with that sweet young body. When she broke she saw me reach for both of her breasts with those blood red swollen nipples. She arched her back as I grabbed each of her tits and thrust my cock up hard into her cunt. She moaned: "Please, please Bud suck my nipples." Before the last words had left her mouth my hot mouth took her right hard nipple into my mouth. As my lips closed over it, I heard her whimpered and pressed her tit hard into my mouth, holding it there. I almost growled with my lust and taste of her flesh. Like animals we continued to fuck. I rolled her nipple between my fingers, and pulling on them. I saw her back arched in absolute bliss as she came down on my thick hard cock.

I watched as D’s eyes rolled back into her head and with her mouth opened, she moaned long and loud, "Yes! Oh God YES!".

She hissed as I drove my cock into her again and again! Her hips pushed and her ass slammed down on me trying to get her pussy filled even more with my cock. She was squeezing the shaft tighter as she rocked against me.

By now we were both panting hard and as our hunger to fuck grew and grew towards our orgasms, D’s pussy contracted around my hard dick. She would lift carefully withdrawing off my shaft until only the head was still inside of her.

A deep moan worked its way out of my throat as she moved back down taking all of me, again and again. Her pace was picked up as each thrust of my cock was harder and harder. We were caught by the rhythm of our mutual fucking and each of us began to drive our sex harder and faster against each other. Our pace got faster and faster and faster as our excitement building. As D felt the beginning of her orgasm take hold, I hearing her cries of lust and felt her pussy begin to quiver and tighten around my shaft. I reached down between us and started rubbing her swollen clit. I saw her throw her head back and cry out as an intense shot of pleasure ran through her and her cunt spazed around my cock.

I slammed up into her deeper and held still, as I watched her ride the waves of orgasm that pumped with in her. With her body still tingling I her my hips, and turned her over on to her back.

My dick slide over her pussy and with one hard thrust I was back inside her. She screamed as pleasure returned to her body again. I grabbed her legs, pulling them up over her head and gave her all of my cock I began to plunge hard and fast into her pussy, as my own need to cum started to build to a peak. When I felt her body tense I started biting her shoulder and neck as I rammed down into her now.

Our bodies were on fire as the blood in both of us burned with desire and lust. She started to slam back into me as I drove my cock deeper and harder. I heard her cry out as she lifted her ass up off the bed and tell me to fuck her harder. Her breath was more of a pant now as both of our climaxes were approaching.

I felt D’s entire body trembling and there was a throbbing deep inside her, which vibrated against my hard cock.. Her body lifted each of us up into the air and then held us there as she tensed and shook violently. and a loud moan escaped her lips. An incredible climax ripped through her. As my cock pumped into her again and again D’s orgasm began. It started deep inside her where her cunt muscles grabbed on to my hard cock. It pulsed and pulsed as it quickly spread throughout her body. Even our breathing began united. But we couldn’t seem to get enough air. Her mouth opened as she gasped for more. Her breasts heaved and fell. Her legs were wrapped tightly around my body and she squeezed me with all of her strength.

D’s muscles in her pussy were contracting and releasing letting me have gave the most incredible feeling like nothing I have ever felt. I was a sweet pure bliss. The squeezing and rippling deep inside D’s body was giving me more pleasure than I could take. I lifted her legs higher again and buried my cock as deep as I could get it inside her pussy. My cock grew even harder and thicker as my passion built until I roared with my desire. My cock pulsed and began to pump my sperm into D’s wonderful tight pussy.

D’s felt my cum pouring into her and moaned, "That's it Bud! Oh god that’s it! Cum in me. That's it, pump all that hot cum in my pussy. Oh yes, yes, I love it. Cummmmmm in meeeeee! OH GODDDDDD! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As we reached the peak of our mutual orgasms there was nothing left in either of us. As we fell back on the bed, I rolled to the size just a little and held D for hours stroking her hair and kissing her gently and lovingly. My cock finally must have fell out of her pussy as we slept. We woke when the wake up call woke us. We washed and dressed for class. She said, “That was without a doubt the best sex I have ever had last night Bud.”

I said, “Me too D I can’t wait to do it again tonight.”

We walked to the classroom.

That was just about what we did every night we were in school. Then on the last night there was a party and we attended it. As we walked back to the elevator around 11PM. We saw Curt and Slivia waving at us. D looked at me and said, "Let see if they are doing anything tonight."

Her smile was a very evil one and I knew she wanted to fuck that big cock again. I said, "Only if you promise me you'll give me your body again before we leave tomorrow."

She said, I will always give you my body and all my sex Bud, but when will I ever get another chance to get laid with a cock as big as Curt's?"

I said, "Well Silvia does look good tonight."

We stopped at the elevator with them.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers