The Sexy Domme Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just sucked my first cock. I loved it. I hope it happens again, real soon I though.

"Rickiee, there is a whole room of girls here ... and I think they need some pleasure too ... so let's get started. You have been quite rude to my guests, so I think you need a good over the knee spanking." Miss Carissa explained.

I turned around on my hands and knees and looked at Miss Carissa. What a sight I must have been. I was on my hands and knees, naked except for the cb6000 on my clittie, the tail hanging out of my ass and the panties over my face. I could still taste Leah's cum in my mouth and I could smell my piss on the pissy panties I was wearing on my head. My clittie was leaking through the plastic cage and I was a horny mess.

"Get up, rickiee, and lay across my lap." She ordered.

I did as I was instructed. I laid across her lap ... my encased clittie cock trapped between my body and her thigh. She reached back and abruptly pulled the butt plug from my ass. She then pulled the panties aside on my face and told me to suck the plug clean. She pushed the butt plug in my mouth and expected me to clean it from my ass. As I sucked it clean, I felt her hand descend on my asscheek.

The girls and Leah were gathered around me, watching the spanking.

"I will administer 50 hard spanks by hand, rickiee. That will then be replaced by a paddle that the girls will take 10 swats with each. If you do the math, that's another 60 swats on your ass. If that doesn't have you crying, then they will each use a crop to administer another 10 each. I expect that your ass will be bruised and even bloody by the time it's done. At that point, I am sure Leah would love to fuck your asspussy with her hard clittiecock."

As she finished the description, the second spank with her hand came upon me. She took time between each slap. My asscheeks were burning and it was only the second spank. The next four were in rapid succession and very hard. She then stopped for a little while, and the pain worsened. It burned so bad ... and stung. Then 7, 8 and 9 were quick but slower than before. It hurt so badly and I was wiggling on her lap.

Numbers 10 though 15 were very hard but this time they were directed on the lower part of my ass cheeks and the inside of my thigh near my balls. The next several were between the cheeks of my ass as she pulled them apart with her other hand. Parts of her fingers hit the outside of my asshole as she spanked the inside of my crack. I fought back the tears. It hurt terribly. I looked up and saw the giggling girls watching. A couple had their fingers on the crotch of their panties. She then began slapping the back of my thighs and then up and down from there to my ass cheeks. Up and down, between my ass cheeks and all over the place. Her hands hit at random locations. I didn't know where or when. By the time the 50 spanks were administered, I hurt all over. My thighs and ass were on fire.

"Get up rickiee and do not reach back to rub your ass. The next spanks with the paddle will be done over the lap of each of the girls as they do it. You will get over the lap of one, get your ten spanks with the paddle, then get up and move to the next girl ... until all six have given you their ten swats with the paddle. Oh, and make sure you thank them for the punishment."

"Girls, I expect you to do it with meaning. You are to spank him hard. This is not to provide pleasure for him, but instead ... punishment."

I got up and moved over the first girls lap. She hit me ten times in quick succession with the paddle. I thought I was going to die. I wanted to cry but held it back. After all, I couldn't cry ... I am a man. Right?

I got up, thanked her and got over the lap of the next girl. She spanked me one spank at a time with about a half minute between each spank. "Your ass is crimson red, rickiee" she added. "It's beginning to blister!" she then said.

I got up, thanked her and got over the next lap. She spanked me, not only on my ass, but on my thighs. She spread my legs so wide, that one of the spanks actually brushed the edge of my balls. I let out a scream and moan. I was on fire.

Again, I got up ... thanked her and got over the thighs of my next punisher. She hit me so hard with the paddle, that my bladder gave out and I pissed all over her thighs. I started to cry. When she finished spanking me, she told me to get up and clean her with my tongue. I kneeled, apologized for peeing on her ... then licked her thighs clean. The sight of her panties excited me, but as was always the case, I could not achieve an erection.

"Rickiee, that was so rude. After you are finished with your spanking, you will be caned. You must never be so disrespectful again." Miss Carissa yelled at me

When the spankings were finished, I was led over to a wooden horse. It was something my father used when he would cut wood. He would lay the wood over two of them and then saw what he needed.

"You get over that horse so we can strap your legs and arms to the legs of the horse."

I did as I was told. There was a cushion wrapped around the center cross section, so it wasn't uncomfortable, but being bent over like that was not comfortable at all.

Miss Carissa pulled my panties down as far as they would go, exposing my ass.

"You will receive 50 swats with the cane, rickiee. It will crack open your skin and you will have welts and sores to remind you of the disrespect you showed my guest by pissing all over her. Let's get started!"

What seemed like an eternity ended in the cane smashing against both of my asscheeks. I never felt a searing pain like that in my life. I got panicked thinking about what 50 of them would feel like.

"You will count, out loud, for us rickiee. If you miss a number, you will have that one repeated again. If you miss the count a second time, we will start over at one. You understand you little pantyshit? Miss Carissa said.

"Yes Miss Carissa ... I understand." I replied quietly.

"You have something to say, rickiee?" asked Miss Carissa.

"No Maam." I replied.

"Ok, then we will start at one again. You never counted number one!" she giggled.

The cane came smashing across my asscheeks again.

"One" I quickly said.

The cane cut through the air with a swish as it hit my ass again.

"Two"

Again it came down on my ass, this time a little further down towards my thighs.

"Three"

I heard the others talking quietly ... giggling at times.

Smack the cane hit me again. I barely said four when it hit again.

"Five"

Then in rapid succession for the next 10, the cane ripped my skin open. It burned terribly, but I managed to keep count.

At 15, she slowed down and touched my asscheeks.

"My oh my, little rickiee ... you're not going to be sitting on those for a while" she noted with a giggle.

Again, she administered ten quick hard whips with the cane, but this time it was further down and mostly on the top of the back of my thighs.

I began to cry. I couldn't help it. It hurt so badly and my ass felt like it was being burned with a flame.

At 25, she stopped again and she walked around me.

Number 26, 27 and 28 were applied to my balls by hitting me with the cane in an upward motion. I struggled at the ropes that kept me tied to the horse. I couldn't get free and I cried like a little baby. I just wanted to close my legs so I could protect my balls, but that didn't happen.

I missed the count. It hurt too much and I was too preoccupied by the cruel attention being given to my balls.

"You forgot to count, rickiee. You know what that means ... we have to start over at one." She said with a tone that made me understand she was serious.

"I will tell you, what ... rickiee. Your ass is so bruised and full of bloody welts, that I will give you a choice. You can either have the remaining 22 cane strokes, wherever I wish to place them, or you can be untied, your clittie cock relieved of its plastic cage and you will be whipped with a crop on your little disgusting cock for the remaining 22 strokes. Not much of a choice, but a choice nevertheless."

I thought about it.

"An answer would be nice, you little worm." She yelled at me.

"Miss Carissa, Ma'am ... I will take it ... I will take the..." I burst into tears. I regained my composure ... "I will take the remaining 22 to my cock." I wasn't sure that I had made the right choice, but it was a choice.

"It's not a cock, rickiee ... men have cocks. You have a little clittie." She giggled.

"Yes ma'am" I replied. "I will take the remaining 22 to my clittie." I said tearfully.

Without so much as a word, two of the girls came forward and untied my arms and legs from the horse. I stood up slowly. My ass was on fire and my legs were cramped from the position I was forced into. Miss Carissa approached me and unlocked the lock holding the cb6000 on my cock. She roughly pulled it off my clittie.

Two of the other girls took me by my arms and roughly led me over to a table that looked like a doctors exam table.

"Get up on that table and put your legs in the stirrups, pantyboy" said one of the girls.

I got up on the table, and as my ass hit the table, I thought I was going to go through the roof. The pain of laying or sitting on my blistered ass was unbearable. I jumped down and reached back to rub my ass.

"Keep that shit up, pantyboy ... and I will see to it that you won't sit for a month." Miss Carissa yelled.

I looked at her, I could tell by the expression on her face that she meant business. I got up on the table and laid down. It hurt and burned, but I managed to find it within me to bear the pain.

"Strap his sissy legs in the stirrups and use the chest fastener straps to strap him down to the table. There are also wrist straps on each side to strap his wrists down." Miss Carissa ordered.

"Rickiee, this table is provided to me by Mistress Rebecca. As you know, she owns a medical supply company and had this in the basement. She had it modified with the straps. It's a basic gynecologist's exam table other than the modifications. Now you can get an idea of what a woman goes through when she visits her gynecologist." Miss Carissa explained.

Being fully strapped down and basically immobilized, I laid there awaiting my fate. Mistress Rebecca entered the room. She was dressed in black leather. Very tight and very sexy. She had a killer body and this outfit only made her look sexier.

"Hello rickiee. You don't think I was going to miss out on your night of discipline did you? I wouldn't miss it for the world." she chuckled.

Mistress Rebecca held up a crop. She took the tip of it and touched my clittie with it, lifting it up and sliding it down to the juncture of my clittie and balls. She flipped my clittie up so that it rested on my abdomen. She tapped my balls.

"Gnuhhh ..." I moaned.

"Oh come on, rickiee ... if this is unpleasant ... then you will never get past what's coming. I suggest you man-up, if that is at all possible for a little sissy like you. Either way, I don't care. You will be severely punished AND no matter what ... you will suffer."

She took the crop and struck me on my mid thigh. Then she hit the other side. Then back to the first one. She administered ten quick, hard hits with the crop.

"Carissa, darling ... I want you to undress and I want you to straddle rickiee's face with your ass and pussy. He will pleasure you, while I punish him. If he screams, you are to quiet his screams by smothering him with your ass and pussy. He will either pleasure you and enjoy it, or be smothered with each and every scream he lets out." Mistress Rebecca explained.

I turned my head as Miss Carissa undressed. My cock sprung to attention seeing her beautiful naked body and thinking about the pleasure I would experience with her pussy and ass on my face. She climbed up on the table and pressed her pussy against my mouth. It was already wet and it smelled of piss, perfume, and excitement. She rubbed it on my nose and mouth, as I stuck out my tongue to pleasure her. The moment I started, I felt the crop descend on my hard clittie. It hit the tip of it and I bucked my hips.

The crop started hitting my clittie cock. Several smacks were administered to it and, of course, it shrunk from its erect state. I felt the crop hit below my balls, in the crack of my ass. Several hits were aimed there and then she hit my balls.

I felt a hand take hold of my clittie and pull it up. The crop came down on my balls again. I started to scream, only to be muffled by Carissa's ass coming down on my mouth. The crop started hitting my clittie, then my balls, then back to my clittie. It felt like my clittie was going to fall off, as if it were severed from my body. The pain was so intense, it would have been preferable.

Miss Carissa lifted her ass up.

"You done screaming, rickiee?" she questioned

"Yes Ma'am, I will try."

The cropping ended. I continued to pleasure Miss Carissa ... hearing her moaning and pressing her dripping wet pussy to my mouth. The sopping wet hair soaking my face as I pleasured her. Despite the pain my clittie felt, I felt it beginning to harden again.

I heard Mistress Rebecca speak. "Let's continue to the examination of this little girl. It looks to me as though she needs to cum, so let's see if we can accommodate her in some painful way to achieve that."

What could she possibly mean? I couldn't see anything that was going on. I felt something enter my asshole. It felt like a finger. It withdrew and then entered again. It withdrew then I felt something larger and cold press in. It pressed in, then withdrew a little, then pressed again ... repeated a few times, and then I felt it "plunk" in as it was pulled in by my sphincter muscle. I assumed it was some sort of butt plug.

Then I felt the attention going to my clittie. I felt hand on it, and then I felt a cold liquid squeezed onto the tip. Something was then inserted into my peehole. It felt like pressure and burning as it was pushed in. It was quite uncomfortable ... I assumed it was a catheter of some sort.

I then felt something at the base of my clittie ... as it got pulled tight around it. Some sort of a band was being applied to the base.

I felt them doing things to the things they put on and in me. I could only guess as to what they were doing. This time, I had no idea.

All of a sudden, I felt a jolt of electricity course through my clittie, balls and asshole. My body arched off the table.

"Rickiee" I heard Mistress Rebecca break the silence. "Rickiee, I can cause you intense pain or extreme pleasure ... and everything in between, if I desire. Your pain/pleasure fate is in my hands. The degree of pleasure you give to Miss Carissa will be result in the same to you. If you aren't having her achieve orgasm, you will receive the pain. Your work is cut out for you ... Miss Carissa is not in love with men. You are going to have to bring her to orgasm, even though you are not her choice of a sexual partner. Good luck, rickiee!" Mistress Rebecca giggled.

Another shock of electricity went through my sex organs. The pain was intense, and I couldn't do anything to stop my body from straining against my restraints. That was unpleasing to Miss Carissa and only brought me the pain.

I felt the electricity begin to cycle. It would start out low, pleasurable, then increase to pain, slowly ... then back down to pleasure. I could feel my clittie jerking to the cycles. I would feel intense pleasurable feeling starting at my prostate and working up to my clittie. I could feel, what seemed to be, oozing from the opening in my clittie. I wasn't sure what it was ... was it lubrication from the catheter or was it precum.

I felt clamps being applied to my nipples. It hurt real badly, but the pain subsided pretty quickly especially when I felt the waves going through my clittie. I felt a blast of electricity on my nipples. My nipples were now connected!

Miss Carissa was riding my face like she was riding a horse. I was intoxicated by the smell of her arousal. My body was being put through wave after wave or pain and pleasure. I tried my hardest to pleasure Miss Carissa, since to do so ... resulted in exquisite pleasure for me.

My clittie jumped and pulsated. I could feel the electricity surging through my clittie and into my ass. It was an incredible feeling that is almost impossible to explain. I was brought to the brink of orgasm many times. As pleasurable as it was, it was also very frustrating. Each time I thought I was going to be allowed to cum, I would get a blast of current that would take it away. Pain and pleasure, over and over and over again.

I barely even thought about Miss Carissa riding my face. I smelled her all over me. There were thick secretions coming out of her and she was, at times, mashing her sex all over my face. Finally, I felt her muscles tighten and she let out a scream of lust ... the scream of an orgasm. She came and came on my face. My face was sore from her wet matted pubic hairs rubbing my face, over and over again ... almost like sandpaper. She was magnificent. I didn't care. I loved the taste of her; I loved her hairy bush and her beautiful body. As she began to relax following her climax, she pissed all over my face. Her hot piss splashed all over my face and chest. She pissed and pissed and pissed. She reached down and pried open my lips ... only to flood my mouth with her delicious piss. I was gulping the hot, salty offering when all of a sudden, I felt my clittie harden and thicken ... and I blasted my long denied orgasm. I came so hard, it hurt. My cum squirted out in all directions because of the catheter that was inserted in my pee hole.

The pleasure of the intense orgasm was quickly erased by the painful current that was blasted through my clittie and rectum. I screamed in torment and my body arched off the table. My rectum clenched the hard invader. She let it continue. I thought I was going to pass out ... and then ... finally I did.

To be continued ...

12