The Sexy SIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and me were seated in the car, about to leave and when he revealed that he was going to be away, I felt Radha's eyes on me. I stole a quick glance at her.

"Oh shit," I mumbled, "I'm on an almost 24/7 on the job from tomorrow morning as well."

I was a consulting engineer and a freelance one at that. As such, my working hours were rather flexible and there were many a days when all I did was kill my time at the house.

Now, Radha had a small business (printing) of her own and she operated out of Dilip's office. Her daily routine was fixed. Except for Sundays, she religiously dropped her daughter to school and then drove over to the office by ten-thirty. She'd leave the office at about 1.30 in the afternoon and drive back to the apartment for lunch. By 5.30 in the evening, she'd pick up her daughter from school, drop her back to the apartment and drive back to the office by six where she worked till around nine in the night.

And so it was no surprise that I received a message from her on my cell by the time my wife and I reached our own apartment.

"10:30 am at apartment okay?"

My wife was in the shower when with shaking hands and a painful erection I replied: "You bet!"

That night Sunita, my wife didn't know what hit her. Aroused as I was with the thought of having Radha all to myself at her office tomorrow, I had a hard on that I thought weighed a goddamn ton.

My wife giggled and we set about our routine.

That perhaps was what was wrong – I mean, our lovemaking had become so predictable; I wanted to badly experience wilder things in my sex life. Not that my wife is a prude; far from that, she was a firecracker. The problem was that she didn't really like to experiment in the way I'd like to. And I was scared that I broach upon newer positions in case she thought that all those porno stuff I was watching and reading had made me sick. She didn't mind my fixation with porno, but then she never really wanted to join in the fun and learn something new from them.

And so our routine consisted of wild mouth-to-mouth kissing. There was no sucking of tongues. Our hands caressing each other's bodies followed this. I would push my hand inside her gown and caress her belly; her back and the inside of her thighs while she would slip her hand inside my shirt and caress my back.

Continuing to kiss her, I would knead her bra-covered breasts (she always insisted on sleeping with her under things and gown on. Even after finishing up, she would dress up again, forcing me to do the same). She would sigh and squirm and I would push her gown up her waist and let my hand play along her legs and cup her crotch. At this point, she would thrust her hand inside my shorts and grasp my penis.

She would sit up for as long as it took me to pull her gown off her body, and then, lying back on the bed, she would allow me to pull her panties off.

Now, going down on her was a no-no. She claimed it tickled her and so I would proceed to unhook her bra, and as she played with my penis, slowly jerking it to and fro, I would suck and lick her breasts and nipples.

Invariably, after a while, she would hiss, "Do me now!"

I would then slip my left hand beneath and around her neck so that I could fondle her left breast and then slip my right hand down her legs, tickling her thighs and slowly proceeding to massage her clitoris. During this time, I would be sucking and licking her right breast and nipple.

She always wanted me to suck on one breast, fondle the other while massaging her clit. Initially, she would orgasm with me rubbing her clit in slow circular movements of my finger, but these days, she required me to rub my finger up and down her pussy lips, gently letting the finger enter the opening of her pussy while simultaneously rubbing her clitoris.

She would orgasm, and then after kissing me deeply, she would go down on me, sucking my penis and licking around the shaft. I would rest against the bedstead and she would crouch over me and rub my shaft between her breasts. Her breasts weren't large; at least not as big as Radha's, but they were soft, pliant and would still engulf my penis between them. At times, I would push her onto her back and straddle her, my knees in her armpits, as I would pump my penis back and forth in her cleavage.

Finally, depending upon her mood, or mine, I would slide down the bed to allow her to masturbate me till I ejaculated, or I would thrust my penis inside her and we would make love in the missionary position. Sometimes, I would swing her over my body and she would ride me.

I would ejaculate inside her if the period were right for her. Otherwise, I would pull my penis out and ejaculate over her belly or on the bedcovers.

That night after the party, with me already having been jerked off in that incredible way by Radha, and with the promise of tomorrow, I asked Sunita to kneel on the floor and take me in her mouth while I sat on the edge of the bed. After a while, I asked her to sit on the edge of the bed while I stood on the floor, feeding my hard on first in her mouth and then, with visions of Radha doing the same thing, I asked her to wrap her breasts around my penis as I pumped it up and down in her cleavage.

I looked down through misty eyes and watched my dick sliding back and forth between her cantaloupes. She had to cross one hand across them to prevent my dick from popping out of the tunnel.

I held her shoulders and rocked up and down sending my prick coursing in and out of her cleavage.

"Bend down. I want you to get the tip of my dick in your mouth!" I groaned.

She bent down and now there was this additional sensation of her warm mouth taking my prick inside it every time I thrust my prick upwards.

It took me all of two minutes to come and this time, backing away while she leaned back, I came all over her stomach.

I fell into a deep sleep, disturbed only with the visions of a naked Radha doing a lot of naughty things with me. The hard-on appeared the next day morning as well, and though Sunita was not exactly in a mood, I did manage to get her to suck my dick, after bringing her to orgasm by rubbing her clit, and come all over the bed spread. This time we didn't undress completely: I merely pushed her gown up over her waist, stripped off her bra to fondle her breasts, while she pushed my shorts down to drag my prick outside.

I whistled while I showered, amazed that my erection just wouldn't quit. So I did what I thought would be best under the circumstances. And boy, was I glad I did it, because that was what made me last so long later that day with Radha.

What did I do?

With the shower still hammering little drops of water over my head, I simply jacked off!

******

Radha was wearing a gown with spaghetti straps and that meant that she wasn't wearing a bra. (I was a wee bit disappointed, since extracting such luscious breasts as she had from within the confines of a bra is that much more erotic). The gown reached down to just below her knees and I could glimpse those strong and long legs.

I smelt soap and a very sexy perfume when she opened the door, a faint blush on her face.

The gown had a lacy neckline that plunged down her chest to reveal that enticing cleavage: deep, long and prominent. She wore no make-up (signs that she had just bathed, I suppose, which eventually was true) and it succeeded in making her look a lot sexier. Her long hair (probably shampooed, the way they shone) fell down to her waist.

"Hi. Good morning," she greeted me formally, stepping back to allow me enter the apartment.

"Good morning," I replied, trying to be just as formal as she was, but wishing that we got over this stupid formalities and right into the thick of it. I was sure she hadn't forgotten yesterday's adventure: hell, she must have slept at night in pretty much the same condition as I had.

Immediately, the pictures of yesterday night ran through my mind: the awesome lovemaking session with Sunita, those erotic dreams followed by the early morning session with the wife and my solo performance in the bathroom under the shower. And I wondered if she too had done the same with her husband. More, I wondered if she had played with herself in the morning, with the anticipation of my inevitable visit.

We entered a sort of a small foyer, where there was a steel stand for shoes and slippers. The foyer opened to the quite large living room, which had a generously sized balcony flanking it. A wooden partition topped by smoked glass separated the dining room. One side of this room led to the kitchen and the other side into a passage. On either sides of the passage were the two bedrooms: one for the daughter and the other for the in-laws. The passage ended in another door that opened into their bedroom, the one where we had had our little, but hot, hot episode yesterday night.

I later found out that she had drawn the curtains to shut off the french doors that led to the balcony even though, at six floors, I doubt if anyone could look in from the outside. From the balcony there was a view of a tall mountain full of green trees and a few low-height apartments.

I slipped my shoes off and lowered myself on the large chair, flanked by a similar chair and opposite a large couch. At right angles were two additional chairs.

"W-would y-you like to h-have s-some c-c-coffee?" she stammered, her face a deep red.

I too was in a sort of a quandary. This was serious, damn it! This was an extramarital affair and it was right in the family. At least, this was the first serious one for me (the rest did not end up in apartments and the actual acts) and I was pretty sure it was the first one for her too. I knew her too well to be wrong on that count.

There is a fine line that divides sensible and impulsive acts. You never realize when you are at the threshold; in fact, you don't even know about it until after you have crossed from the side of sensibility to impulse.

"You called me for coffee?" I blurted out, looking at her in her face. She was standing beside the other chair by my side, her hands hanging limply at her sides, eyes boring into mine and the flush still evident on her face.

"I-I..." her voice trailed off.

"I don't mean to be brash or rude, Radha," I said, a bit more gently to assuage her, secretly afraid that she might call the whole thing off in response to my directness.

She glanced at me and then slowly sat down on the chair next to me, her hands folded on her lap.

"I could barely sleep yesterday night," I lied, speaking in a soft voice.

She was quiet. Damn it, what had happened to the woman of yesterday night, the one with four-letter worded promptings? The one who had climaxed thrice, urging me to "fuck" her harder and faster with my fingers?

"All I could do was dream about you," I continued.

Silence.

"When I reached home, I was so horny, Sunita didn't know what hit her," I said.

A hint of a smile appeared on her lips.

"Honest. I promise. She thought I was over the edge, though she did enjoy it enormously. And then, today morning, I surprised her again."

"What did you d-do?" she asked in a small voice, eyes fastened on her hands in her lap.

I decided to abandon all the niceties. I remembered what Dilip had told me on the balcony of the old apartment more than a decade ago.

"I asked her to hold my dick between her tits so I could pump it in and out between them," I told her flatly.

She turned crimson and shot a glance at me.

"Of course," I continued nonchalantly, "before that, she had to get my dick wet enough for it to slide in and out comfortably. Easiest thing for her to do that was to suck on it till it was really wet."

She was scarlet now, and her breasts began to heave, her lips parting slightly.

"You sure you are not just shamming?" she asked me, definitely bating her eyelids towards my direction.

"No!" I said. "Don't tell me you weren't in the same position? I mean, after yesterday night?"

She shook her head vigorously.

"You mean you were?"

"W-well, y-yes," she answered.

"Look at me when you say it."

She looked at me, and then looked away again.

"Hey, not fair," I said. "I mean, I tell you how much it affected me, and I tell you like it is. You aren't."

"Dilip was tired, I guess," she said softly.

"You mean you couldn't or rather didn't make it with him?" I was amazed.

She shook her head again. She had put on her glasses: the contacts were out.

"Oh gee! I'm awfully sorry for you. How did you manage it? I mean as far as I was concerned, you left me with a blazing hard on yesterday, especially after that message."

She looked at me steadily in the eye. "I-I, er, I did it to myself..."

I leaned towards her chair. Her perfume was intoxicating me to the point of no return.

"What were you thinking of when you did it?" I asked huskily.

"About you," she replied forcefully.

"About me or about my cock?"

Her eyes widened and I detected that strange look in them again. It was the same look I had seen yesterday. She cleared her throat and looked directly into my eyes.

"About you, about your cock, about your finger plunging in and out of my cunt yesterday, dreaming about your cock doing it to me, all over me, all inside me..."

I stretched my right hand towards her (she was sitting to my right) and laid the palm on the thin gown over her right hip.

"Go on," I murmured.

Her eyes closed. "I thought about today, about how you would come here, and we'd be alone, and naked, my hands filled with your cock, your fingers in my cunt, your hands on my tits, your mouth on them, sucking, me with your cock in my mouth, and then with it between my tits, pumping, plunging back and forth, and then sliding down and thrusting into my cunt, my legs wrapped around your back, you fucking me, we, fucking each other, rolling on the bed, on the floor, and then I was coming, oh god, coming, and you once again fucking my tits and coming all over them, into my mouth, back to my tits..."

I had gently pulled her gown up over her hips and she involuntarily raised her buttocks off the chair. There! Her gown was bunched over her waist exposing her tiny panties, her long legs, and those creamy hips.

She leaned into me and then we were kissing deeply, my tongue roughly jabbing into her mouth, my palm cupping her crotch.

I rose from my chair and pulled her off hers. We stood on the carpet and she went on her toes so that I could drink from her lips again. Gently, I pulled her glasses off and laid them on the centerpiece. I held the gown up at her waist, pressing my bulge against her belly. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her large breasts against my chest.

Continuing to kiss, we waltzed all the way to that bedroom again and when her hips were against that large bed, I pushed her. She fell back, her long hair falling over the bed spread and I fell on top of her, luxuriating at the feel of her breasts against my chest and the smoothness of the inside of her thighs as I caressed them.

She slipped her hands down my back and managed to push them between our bodies and I groaned when she squeezed my hard on over my pants.

Meanwhile, I disengaged those spaghetti straps down her shoulders, pulling my head back from hers to watch her awesome breasts spring free from within the confines of her gown.

She moaned when I bent down and captured one tantalizing breast in my mouth, squeezing the other. Her grip on my crotch increased and I raised my buttocks to allow her to unfasten the belt and then push my pants and my innerwear down over my buttocks.

"Ahh, oh god!" I groaned when her hand enveloped my erection. I lashed her nipple with my tongue, flicking the other engorged nipple between my thumb and forefinger and making her wriggle and squirm.

"I'd been waiting so long for this," she wailed, jerking furiously on my shaft with one hand, cradling my scrotum with the other.

Hadn't I said that I was glad that I had masturbated in the shower earlier that day after the session with Sunita so that my subsequent sessions would be more pleasant? Well, I had said it right. Had I not come twice that morning, I would have already been shooting my stuff by now.

"Suck the other one, please!" she implored.

I began to lick and suck the other breast now and she jerked my shaft erratically, not at all in a rhythm.

"Please, please, the clothes!" she cried out.

I pulled at her dress and she had to push me away to sit up on the bed. She raised her hands up in the air and I pulled her gown off even as she fumbled with my shirt. It was my turn to lift my hands over my head and she peeled off the garment.

She placed her hands on the bed behind her, raising her buttocks for me to slide her panties down her legs.

There she was now! For the first time, I saw her completely naked body. Was she heavenly! Full, voluptuous, sexy, her creamy skin gleamed like marble. I'd always known she was statuesque: but naked, she looked absolutely stunning.

She allowed me to gaze at her for a few seconds, and then she was pulling my shorts and my pants off my legs and soon, we were both stark naked, sizing each other up.

"You are gorgeous!" I gasped.

"So are you," she whispered. We were a scant inches away from each other and I also knew she was lying. I'm not gorgeous. I am six feet, thin and hardly weigh a hundred and fifty pounds. I have a flat stomach and I suddenly wished I had taken up on Sunita's advice of going to the gym. My abdomen was flat, but I was loose all over.

But I guess that really wasn't what she was referring to because she had her eyes affixed on my hard on.

It was impressive, even to my own eyes. Like yesterday night in this very room, it had grown to its full size and was already glistening with pre-cum.

I reached out tentatively for her breasts and she shivered when I palmed them. Her eyes closed and she bunched her shoulders together to allow me to stroke, fondle and then finally knead her breasts, massaging and caressing her erect nipples.

I groaned when she, in obvious response, gripped my hard on with both her hands and began to slowly jerk it to and fro.

"Kiss me," she implored and I shucked up to her. She opened her legs wide, still sitting on the bed and I spread my legs open as well so I could allow her to lay her legs down and around my hips and back. Essentially, she was half-seated on my lap and she clung to me, arms encircling my neck as we kissed. I did not let go of her breasts even when she pressed the front of her naked body against mine. In the process, my hands, still flat on her breasts, were trapped between our chests while she could still keep jerking my shaft to and fro.

She moaned, slipping her juicy tongue deep inside my mouth. I sucked deeply on it; she had a long tongue, or so I thought, because soon I felt the tip of it brushing my tonsils and I wondered what a woman felt like having to slip an engorged glans inside her throat.

Not for the first time I felt a woman's tongue trying to shove down my throat, and just as abruptly she withdrew and let her tongue wash over my lips in an incredibly sexual way, in that, her saliva literally dripped off my lips.

She ground her body closer to me, trying to push her pussy against my belly and rubbing the tip of my shaft over the smooth skin, just over the top of her belly.

I let go of one breast and shoved my hand down through our sides to cup her wet crotch. She moaned, licking my cheek now. I bent down and licked the nipple from where I had removed my hand.

I rubbed the lips of her vagina. Up and down, back and forth, avoiding the clitoris and the inviting opening.

She threw her head back and growled.

"Aah, it's so good, please, please!"

I dragged our bodies together till we were on the edge of the bed, and glanced at the mirror, the same one in which I had watched us masturbating each other.