The Sexy SIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her so that she fell on to her back, her legs splayed wide open. Still hunched on my fours over her prone body, I licked furiously down her breasts to her midriff and then slowly allowing my knees to fall on the floor, I let my mouth dip further down till I was poised directly in front of her crotch.

I studied her pussy in close quarters. The lips were open and she was leaking juice. Her clit was erect and seemed to pulse.

She understood what I was about to do and wildly thrust her buttocks up. Without hesitation, I buried my face between her outstretched legs, inhaling the soapy and musky odors of her pussy, pressing my nose directly in the lips.

"Oh god!" she wailed, her hands at the back of my head.

As I let my tongue sweep up and down over her slit, she went rigid and went into a spasm, signaling her first orgasm with a loud shriek. Boy, was she keyed up!

"Please, oh my god, oh, ahh, ugghhh..." she cried out.

Relentlessly now, with her legs wrapped around my neck and shoulders, I flicked the tip of my tongue up above the slit, hitting the apex and feeling her shudder as I seized the hard nub of her clit between my lips.

"Please, together, together now, please, I want to taste you too!" she gasped.

With amazing alacrity I didn't know I was capable of, I stood up and flung myself on the bed, inverted over her, bending down to watch my dick dangling over her head. She reached to take a hold of it and then raised her face. I groaned when her tongue flicked out to sweep across my hard shaft.

There! At last! Another one of those fantasies coming true. For the first time I felt her lips on my dick.

I kept watching till she took the head of my penis in her mouth and when she wrapped her lips around it, I pushed my face back between her thighs to get back to licking her vagina.

As I licked her ferociously, she gobbled my prick deep down in her mouth, avidly sucking the flesh, while simultaneously licking it with her tongue. She certainly knew how to suck, and oh god, it felt so good, sort of like a suction pump fastened to the end of my hard on.

I gently pried the lips of her pussy with the fingers of one hand and slipped another finger of my other hand inside her hot and wet opening.

She almost bit my prick! But returned the compliment by fondling my testicles. I watched as my cock fucked her mouth, realizing that in the process, it was getting wet with the abundant saliva in her mouth.

I licked her vagina, unable to hold myself.

"Oh god, oh god, I can't hold it any longer" I moaned.

She increased the pace, after telling me "Don't worry. We have all the time in the world."

I exploded literally in gallons till my come dribbled out of her mouth.

We reversed our positions and she kissed me, pushing her tongue in my mouth. It was erotic since we could taste each other. We held the kiss for a long time, each one of us poking our tongues inside the other's mouth by turns, till finally, she drew back with a flourished sigh. I swept my tongue across her swollen lips and she did the same to me.

We flopped on our backs beside each other on the bed, breathing heavily. I watched the rise and fall of her bosom: I couldn't take my eyes off them. I don't really know how long we lay like that – just breathing raggedly and wallowing in the aftermath of our orgasms.

"How long do you normally take to get your rod up?" One thing I noticed about her: her vocabulary was good. I mean I like women to utter such words like fuck, cunt, cock, tits and what have you. To look at her, one wouldn't associate her with these words.


"I need at least half an hour for repeat performance."

"Supposing I get your cock up in half that time?"

She was caressing my chest just as I was playing with her pliant and huge breasts.

I laughed. "You are kidding me. You have totally exhausted me."

"Okay, you are on."

She slid down on the bed, lying on her back.

"Fuck my tits," she said with a sexy smile.

Ever since her husband had told me of her fascination about this, I have wanted it too. When I first experimented this with Sunita, I used to be so carried away (as I had been yesterday night) that I would hardly wait for her to get my dick all wet with her tongue before jumping onto her body and straddling her chest, eager to get my shaft between those luscious breasts. Ever since then, I have sort of studied the art and every once in while I use that experience I have gained after hours of gleaning the various web sites on the subject and watching those big-tit hard cores.

When it comes to breast sex there is much more to it than just pumping your hard shaft between a woman's breasts until you explode. Generally, if a woman doesn't enjoy it, it's because the excitement of the very thought of doing it, gets you to be inconsiderate of her needs while pounding away between her breasts furiously. This is especially true when you are dealing with a woman who is endowed with large breasts: and make no mistake, Radha was one such lady.

Since I had become one of those guys who developed this passion long after my marriage, my fantasies about doing this with Radha who has these nice big, soft, jiggling breasts, it came as no surprise that I would get too carried away too fast.

I had therefore to get a hold of my natural responses. I had to SLOW DOWN! And there was no way I could have done it before going more slowly and gently.

While kissing, licking, sucking, and getting down to the actual action with her gorgeous breasts and nipples would be so much more delicious, exciting, and sensuous for both of us, I had to manage to restrain myself from jumping the bandwagon. I didn't know as yet how she liked it and I kept hearing those words that her husband had told me more than a decade ago about her urge for getting splattered with semen all over her body. I already knew that she went crazy whenever I lavished my love and attention on her breasts, and not sure how she liked it, I had to be considerate of her needs as well as my own.

We were already gloriously naked together, and her luscious breasts and gorgeous nipples and what she had just asked me to do, was making my mouth water and my dick slightly harder than it had been after having ejaculated recently. I knew that the immediate stimuli had been just the thought of having it sliding up and down in that luscious, soft, silky valley between the impressive melons.

I glanced at those heaving beauties and said, "Your tits are so beautiful, Radha." I reached over to them and took hold of the large mounds of soft, warm flesh. I used my thumbs and forefingers to rub the engorged nipples. "And your nipples here, oh my god, I can't begin to tell you how wonderful these feel."

I raised my head and leaned over to her supine and lush body beginning to caress, kiss, lick, and suck them. She shuddered, her hands pulling my head closer to her breasts.

"First, this beauty," I croaked, holding her right breast with my hands and dipping my mouth to it. I let my tongue flick over the aureole very lightly, avoiding the nipple. She moaned and whimpered, thrusting her chest against my face.

I switched over to the nipple and she cried out when I finally closed my lips over the hard nub. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see her legs spreading apart. Her knees rose, heels flat on the bed as she continued to spread her hips apart.

"The other one, please!" she begged.

I cupped her left breast and began to repeat the process of licking and then finally sucking on the left nipple.

"Take my tit in your mouth, oh my god!"

I sucked in as much of the warm flesh as I could and let my mouth make like a vacuum cleaner. Her fingers dug into my hair and she began to sway from side-to-side.

I buried my head between her breasts and began to lick that amazing wide expanse of the flesh there, letting my fingers caress her nipples in gentle circular movements. I could actually feel the nipples harden and go stiffer as I caressed them even as my tongue went back and forth in her cleavage.

I kept working on her luscious breasts and nipples with my mouth and my hands until I thought I couldn't hold out any longer. I eased back from her, saliva hanging down in threads and attaching between her cleavage and my lips. I looked into her smoldering eyes.

"Please, please put your cock there and fuck them, oh yes, now, please," she whispered.

I slid a pillow under her shoulders to the middle of her back to give her some support. After she was in a comfortable position, I snuggled close to her and while continuing to love and soak her breasts and nipples with my mouth; I slipped my hand down over her stomach and down to her soft, silky pussy. I played with her wet pussy getting my hand soaked with her juices, which by now were gushing freely.

When my hand was good and wet, I sensuously applied her love juices between her breasts to add to all of the lubrication from my mouth. Somehow, I was pretty sure that after having transferred her juices and then massaging them between her breasts and on her nipples, set up a subconscious link between her swollen breasts and her pussy. I knew I wasn't wrong in this assumption by the way she squirmed and began to thrust her chest and her hips up and off the bed in an imitation of the universal motions of copulation. Her breasts and nipples were soaked, and nice and slippery.

I wanted to make absolutely sure that her breasts and nipples and my penis were very well lubricated, being only too aware that any lack of lubrication could very well increase the friction between my now hard dick and her breasts when I would eventually begin the actual process of making love to those incredible breasts. I especially wanted to rub the tip of my penis and the underside of it on her nipples and aureoles.

She suddenly became aware of it because she said, "Oh my god, May, that's wet enough to drown my tits in! Get on with it, now, fuck them NOW!"

It was true. Her breasts and nipples were all slick and shiny, and I now slid my hard shaft by crawling up over her, dragging my balls up her tummy and into her cleavage. I squeezed her lovely breasts around my penis gently, and tested out a couple of strokes in her soft, slick valley, urging myself forward till the tip of the shaft was right up to her lips.

"Suck it some and get it wetter," I told her, backing off and raising up, offering my shaft to her.

"Just what I was going to tell you. I want a taste before you get down to fucking them."

She grabbed my penis with her hands and lifting her head, gobbled it into her mouth. I plunged it inside, deep inside till she said, "Ugghhh" and damn nearly choked, her nose buried in my pubic hairs.

I slid it back down to nestle it between her lovely breasts. I gently squeezed her luscious breasts together around my dick, and slowly and teasingly began thrusting my hips back and forth.

She moaned, her mouth wide open to receive the tip of my hard shaft at the end of each forward thrust. I went at it slowly: damn it, as slowly as it was physically possible for me to be trying to make it as sensuous as it could possibly be. On each upstroke to her mouth, I let her suck the tip of my penis, and she ran her tongue around it, and licked the sensitive underside. I would drag away and then stroke it back into her cleavage, keeping a good, steady rhythm.

While I kept pumping at those gorgeous melons of hers, I reached back and played with her clit and pussy. It drove her completely wild!

"Oh god, baby, your tits are setting me on fire," I gasped, fondling her clit and watching her hands push her breasts closer together around my shaft. "Oh god, I wanted to do this for so long, oh yes, just like this, with my cock there, yes right there between your tits, your luscious naked tits around my cock...all around my cock, oh god, yes."

I did not neglect her beautiful nipples! I carried one hand away from her pussy and brought them up to fondle and pinch her nipples.

"Go on, play with your nipples for me, ah yes," I gasped, watching her pinch her right nipple and urging my hand to do the same to the left one.

I slid my dick out of her cleavage, and rubbed the tip over her nipples for a while, making sure her nipples and aureoles, and my penis as well were still good and slick.

She grabbed my dick and arched her chest up, trying to shove her nipple inside the small opening there. She gently pressed the dick slit against the nipple.

"Oh god, I wish I could get more of it inside, I want to fuck you with my nipple, oh yes, oh yes."

"My god, Radha, you have such beautiful tits, I'm going crazy, oh, oh..."

"I'm already coming, May, please, please, fuck my tits more!"

Without hesitation, I straddled her chest again and laid my prick between the large breasts. She pushed me towards her mouth by pulling me closer to her by my buttocks so she could suck and lick on it. She slipped her hands back again to her breasts pushed them together again, sliding up and down the bed.

When I was fully erect, she laughed. "There, now lets fuck. I am waiting to get your cock in my cunt!"

I gritted my teeth and whispered, "Not yet, baby. I want to keep fucking your tits. Please, let me do it for some more time."

She smiled and let me do exactly just that. "Well then, go on. I like it, I suppose, even more than you do. I can come off yet again just by feeling that cock between my tits. Go on fuck them! Oh yes, faster, darling, faster! Oh yes, yes, yes! Oh it feels so horny!"

She pushed her breasts together more firmly till they looked like a pair of torpedoes, stocked side by side in a cramped turret. I put my hands on them, rubbing and pinching her aroused nipples.

I watched my prick sliding up and down, back and forth as I raised myself slightly off her body so that I could get to watch better.

I thrust upwards and paused, letting her suck the tip of my prick voraciously. Her cheeks puffed out and hollowed as she did so and let me tell you that this feeling of her mouth on my glans coupled with her slick breasts wrapped around my penis was so incredibly sexy that I almost exploded.

My dick was now fully stiffened and I was sure that if I had kept up the charade, I would eventually ejaculate. I wanted to sample her pussy, so I finally stopped.

"You are ready to fuck my cunt now?" she asked.

"Yes," I gasped, breathing erratically.

I stood up. It was also a fact that I wanted the same thing as well.

"How do we fuck? I mean what position do we use?" she asked.

"Let's do it standing, okay? There's that little stool and you could stand on it."

She was excited and immediately went over to the stool, positioned in front of the dressing mirror.

I stood opposite her and slightly bent down my legs. She was breathing hard as I slowly brought my penis to her opening. Impatiently, she bent down and hey presto! It was in. She was wet, open and by god, she was hot!

I began to stroke into her, slowly at first, and then gradually beginning to increase the tempo. She repeatedly moaned out her "Ah, ah, ah" and responded by moving up and down along with me.

"Could you manage to wrap your legs around me?" I managed to whisper to her.

Immediately, she complied. I felt her legs enveloping my buttocks, clinging to me, letting me support her weight by her buttocks in my palms and now I was free to move faster. Also this brought her breasts at mouth level, which is what I wanted.

"Yes, oh yes, faster, fuck me faster," she moaned.

So I increased the pace. Additionally, I began to suck on her bouncing breasts wildly, my head shuttling from one breast to the other, and then finally dipping my face in that amazing cleavage. I pushed her hair behind her head and gathering the lustrous strands, I made a kind of a ponytail and pulled it so that her head jerked back.

"Harder, oh god, you fuck so good! I want to feel your cock deeper inside of my cunt!" she moaned. "Suck and lick my tits like that, oh god, you are really good. Fuck, yes, fuck and keep up that licking!"

I obliged her by going up faster and deeper. Her vagina felt wonderfully tight, hot and wet. Good for me that I had come recently: it made me stay longer.

Five minutes after doing this and watching in the mirror, I had another inspiration.

"Get off and bend down against the mirror. I want to take you from behind."

She obliged excitedly. "You are going to fuck me doggie? I would love it. And the mirror to watch!"

She turned around and bent down, gripping the edge of the shelf in front of the mirror. Her breasts were almost flattened on the shelf as I moved behind her.

"Spread your legs wider," I breathed.

She did not only do that but reaching down, she spread the lips of her pussy.

"Put it inside me," she implored.

I scarcely had to make any height adjustment: I just stepped forward and I was inside her right to the hilt.

I put my hands beneath her body and she rose slightly, allowing me to cup her large breasts. Then I began to really sock it into her.

I knew that she was coming by her muffled scream and the sudden flooding of her juices around my penis; but I did not stop: instead, I started to move faster.

"Ah yes, that's it! Fuck me like that! Ah, ah, ah!"

I squeezed harder on her breasts and then without disconnecting walked back towards the bed, a short distance away from the mirror, carrying her with me.

I fell onto my back on the bed, allowing her body to fall on my top and now urged her to move.

"Your time, baby. Ride me, ah yes, that's so good, ride me harder."

She tucked her knees on the bed beside my hips and straddled my body facing away towards my legs, so I had to lean forward to grab her breasts again, pinching her nipples. I just couldn't keep my hands off those amazing melons. She rode me harder, watching her reflection in the mirror.

I craned my neck and watched along with her. Those unfettered breasts cupped in my hands; that look of utter concentration on her face and the way she opened and closed her mouth as she repeatedly impaled herself upon me.

This continued for about five minutes and I still hadn't come though she had already come twice (each time, squealing and crying out loudly) when she finally gasped to me, "How do you want to come?"

I had no hesitation. "The way we did earlier. Between your breasts and in your mouth."

She giggled and withdrew, spinning towards the bed and leaping onto it. I could see the juices running onto her legs from her pussy. She spread herself onto her back behind where I was lying and said, "Alright, stud, come over here and fuck my tits and let me suck it while you do it."

I got up and stared at her lying on her back there, drinking in the beauty of her body before straddling her. I let my penis fall between her breasts and immediately she had pushed them together.

"Fuck them, oh my god, this really is such a big turn-on!"

I began to move to and fro making sure that I could watch my prick traveling across the length of her cleavage.

"Thrust harder so that I can suck on the tip!" she gasped, pulling a pillow and stuffing it under her head.

I began to do exactly that, pausing after every up-stroke to feel the luxury of her mouth clamped around the head of my prick and suck on it.

I held on to her shoulders, as though clinging to prevent her from falling off the bed. At one point, I let my prick off her cleavage and rising above her, thrust it inside her mouth, stroking it in and out for sometime in short and hard stabs, letting the tip enter her throat. I had to bend my hard prick down to get it inside her hot mouth.

I sat back, wedging my prick back between her breasts. I redoubled my efforts and could hear the wet noises it made as it slid between those wonderful melons.