All Comments on 'The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 05'

by Nicola_Italia1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MinkkuffsMinkkuffsalmost 20 years ago
OMFG!

Nicola_Italia1 leaves me holding my breathe, like a lover teasing me, wanting more..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Amazing

I just hope that Yazmeen doesn't win this one and she gets what she deserves. Great story, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More More More!

Wonderful story.... my heart is beating madly and fluttering with every word my eyes read. Please please write more for your devoted readers! Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

BleedingHeartBleedingHeartalmost 20 years ago
Mmmmmm Nice.....

Pretty good story... but i think that Kat gave in to Sheikh a little too easy... Hoping that Yaasmeen doesnt succeed in her Evil plans and hoping that she gets the punishment that sh has planned for Kat, i.e Sold to a Pirate and being raped by his men... Waiting for More..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great

Yes, yes... this is developing very well.

AllieKatAllieKatalmost 20 years ago
I can't breathe!

Once again a great job!!! I love this story!! I'm going to have to make time to read the others!

I didn't even realize I was holding my breath while I read this chapter! I can't wait for more!

Thank you Nicola

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Oh My God!!!!!!

Why I haven't discovered this story before I don't know!!!!!

F$#k that has to be one of the most powerful stories I have read so far... and spine chilling in parts!!!!!

You have me hooked and I can't wait to read the next chapter!!

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Thanks Nicola_Italia1

I caught up on the story... I had only read chapter one before this. This has to be the best chapter by far.

Even reading it the second time, it gave me chills.

Please don't end the story any time soon.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 20 years ago
Nicola, This story gets better & better!

This story just keeps getting better I'm always left rock-hard, & intrigued wanting to read on--Please hurry with more Nicola!

GinNSugarGinNSugaralmost 20 years ago
Sweet Surrender

Kat at last has succumbed to her desire but I can only guess as to what will happen in the following days to come. A battle between her heart and mind?

I hope you continue this tale of seduction and love.

I wait patiently for the next wonderful installment.

CubbyguyCubbyguyalmost 20 years ago
Lordy...

All I can really say about this is "Wow". I'd write more but I'm only using one hand to write this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

great story. really enjoying reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicola_Italia1@Nicola_Italia1
343 Followers
My twenty novels are available on Amazon: The Sheik and the Slave The Tea Plantation The Sheik's Son The Reign of Love and Chaos Love in the Valley of the Kings The Three Graces The Boston Girl Seasons of Love The Vaudeville Star The Beauty of St. Kilda The Savannah Stargazer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES