The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 09

Story Info
It's all about the chase.
4.6k words
4.68
52.2k
18

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat chewed continuously on her bottom lip. She always did when she was deep in thought or unsure of what to do. Sometimes she chewed her lip so hard that she caused it to bleed. Her night had passed slowly and when she awoke she felt as though she hadn't slept at all. Her brow was furrowed in thought and she knew a decision had to be made. She had escaped Yasmeen's plot and Fajer's fat hands only to be saved by another man who wanted her as his concubine.

Kat was grateful to Majeed and his sons. Had they not found her in the desert – she surely would have died. But now what? She wished she was able to get back to Mohammed and if not Mohammed – be sent back home. She had never been particularly thrilled with her life in England – but she had a place and standing in England and as Lady Katharine Fairfax she could at least choose a husband of some sort and stand up to her father once and for all. If he would not allow her to marry for love and affection – than she would join a nunnery. A quiet life after all the excitement she had been through in Arabia might be just the thing to set her to rights.

After all, many noblewomen entered nunneries for a variety of reasons and very few of them were to take vows. Some noblewomen entered nunneries for confinement to birth a bastard babe – and yet others entered to quiet their minds as Kat wished to do. It always astounded Kat what money and a title could do. And if one had both and was a male – well then – the world was their oyster.

Kat knew she must decide quickly. She would have ventured into the desert again had it not been for the conversation she heard outside her tent.

"Please Dunya," Adib murmured into the servant girl's ear. Dunya was a short young girl with her long flowing hair as her only jewel. She lacked both beauty and brains but she was a kind soul. She had been with Majeed's family for many years and had been a good and loyal servant. Adib was a crafty young man who sold his goods and wares throughout the desert. He had long been trying to get Dunya to join him and sail far away from Arabia. He knew many people and their passage could be arranged in a few days time.

Adib's brown hands moved underneath the young girl's abaya and he kneeled before her.

"Dunya." He whispered as she sank into the sand to join him.

"Adib, no. Anyone could come upon us." She whispered back to him.

"No. Sheik Majeed's brother arrived last night and they are in the main tent taking their meal."

"Adib." Se moaned lightly into his ear and Kat moved closer to the side of the tent where they were. Her hands touched her breasts and she spread her legs as one hand came between them.

"Dunya, you must know I love you. We could have a wonderful life away from this servitude." He told her lowly as Dunya spread her thick thighs.

Kat's head fell back as her fingers pushed inside her creamy cunt dripping juices as she thought of Mohammed.

Adib pushed her completely onto her back as his robe was thrust aside in haste. He took his cock in hand and pressed against the entrance of her glistening pussy.

"Hurry, please Adib." His cock pressed into her cunt and he began to rock into her.

Kat could hear their grunts of passion as Adib told the servant girl, "Wrap your legs around me."

Kat rocked her own hips as she tried to reach her climax.

"Dunya, say yes. Say you will come with me."

Dunya began to climax as Adib spilled his cream into her. He was an awkward lover – too quick to arouse and too quickly over. But Dunya didn't know the difference as she had been a virgin before him.

Kat climaxed quietly inside the tent.

"Say you will come with me tonight. We can set sail within the week. We can go anywhere you wish…say yes. We'll be together Dunya."

Dunya looked almost lovely in the sand – her brown body sated – her chunky thighs still apart as Adib sat between them. Her long hair was messed and tangled.

"Yes. I will go with you tonight."

****

Majeed entered the tent just as Kat had finished smoothing down her abaya. She was flushed from her orgasm and her nipples were taut and stiff.

Majeed's eyes took in her form and he almost shuddered. He must not let his brother see his new addition. Mohammed, his eldest brother, had shown up unexpectedly in the middle of the night. Mohammed was respected in his realm and intelligent and Majeed had always felt like he was second best. Their father had doted upon Mohammed and he had never let him down. When he arrived last night – he had said little. He inquired after Rana and his sons but said nothing else.

Majeed enjoyed spending time with Mohammed but that was before the foreign beauty had come into his life. Now that she was here – he wanted to spend time wooing her. He wanted to spend time inhaling her scent and bedding her.

"Did you have you morning meal, beauty?" Majeed watched her as she looked away from him.

"Yes, my lord."

"Do you enjoy the hospitality here, Katharine?"

"You have been very kind." Her eyes looked away from his. She didn't want to encourage him in anyway.

He sat before her and deliberately brushed her stiff nipples with his arm as he settled himself. Kat scooted back a few inches.

"I only want to touch you." He spoke lowly to her.

"I prefer you didn't." Kat spoke to him.

"Why?"

"Because it isn't proper."

"Proper for whom?" He asked.

"Where I was raised – men and women don't touch each other like that – unless married."

"But this Sheik who taught you Arabic?"

"Yes?" Kat asked confused.

"You were not his wife?"

"I said I wasn't."

"Yet you let him touch and taste you?"

"Yes." Kat looked away.

"Why? I thought it wasn't proper." He threw her words back at her.

"I loved him - I love him." She corrected herself. She hated this intimate conversation. She didn't want to talk about her feelings of Mohammed with this man.

"I don't require your love." Majeed told her coldly. Insinuating that her body was separate from her heart. Were that was true – she could forget Mohammed easily.

Majeed's cock throbbed with need and he looked across at Kat. She was trying not to look at him as he stood up abruptly.

****

Rana was folding blankets with the other women in her tent when Majeed came upon them.

"You may leave." He told the servant women.

"Majeed?" She questioned him but he said nothing.

He turned her around and forced her with his hand to kneel on the floor. He kneeled behind her and moved the long abaya fabric up her legs and over her rounded hips. The blue fabric gathered at her waist as Majeed moved his robe out of the way to have access to his cock.

Rana knew he wanted the foreign girl and was thinking about her long cream colored limbs but she didn't care. She felt his cock between her buttocks and she squeezed her eyes shut at the pleasure she knew was coming. She could feel the bulbous head of his cock and she arched her back so that he could have access to her slick cunt.

As his cock sank into her pussy she moaned like a whore. Majeed had never been a sexual man and Rana often pleasured herself because his need was not as great as hers. Majeed's hands came up to grasp Rana's hips and his own hips slapped into hers again and again as his cock slid in and out of her tight pussy.

With one hand on her hips - his other hand threaded into her long dark hair and he jerked her head up like a disobedient mare.

"Harder," she moaned like the lowest whore on the street as her husband took her body harshly grinding into her hips. He pulled her head back as his hips slapped into hers and she tried to push back against him wanting him deeper inside her cunt.

Their grunts were loud and harsh in the tent. Her climax was swift as his thick milk pumped into her body. When she turned around he was gone leaving behind his sticky cum inside her pussy and between her ass when he had pulled out. Rana's legs were shaking as she cleaned herself. She knew he had used her and though she should be angry she wasn't. She was sated and almost happy. She smoothed her dress down and smiled.

****

"Hello, Rana." He spoke behind her and she whirled around.

"Mohammed! Dearest, brother!" Rana had known Mohammed before when their families lived closer but since Majeed traveled along the edge of the desert – they saw little of each other. Rana had always held a soft spot for Mohammed and was dazzled by his male beauty. She kissed both his cheeks. Though Muslim women were not supposed to bare their faces to men -even male family members – Majeed was not so strict and Mohammed was his eldest brother.

"Allah be praised that you are well, my sister." He spoke lightly and watched her move away from him to offer him something cool to drink.

"And you. You are well Mohammed? What brings you to us so far from your own home?"

"I crave peace." Mohammed settled himself before her.

****

Dunya entered the tent with a tray filled with water and grapes for the foreign girl. She tried not to stare at the girl's beauty. Her hair was like a bright light in the dark tent and she set the tray before her.

"I need your assistance." Kat spoke abruptly and looked over at the chubby little Arabian girl.

Dunya was startled at the woman's knowledge of Arabic and even more afraid of her words.

"I'm only a servant. How can I assist you?" Dunya stared at the tent's flap wanting to be free.

"I heard you and your lover early today outside this tent. I refer to this. I need his and your help to escape this place. If I make it to England safe – I can pay you a fortune. I can reimburse you for my traveling expenses. You could return here wealthier than you have ever imagined." Kat knew it was so. Her father would pay them heavily and the English pound was certainly worth much in this land. She already had a plan in mind. With the long Arabian clothes and the burkha, she could portray a young woman with this girl and her lover as her servants accompanying her to England. This ruse would enable her to leave Arabia and once in England – she would pay them and be free of Arabia once and for all.

Dunya was stunned. She had not known that their conversation was overhead and she had never thought to be paid to rescue anyone. But once the money was mentioned – she new Adib would consent.

"I must speak with Adib, my lady."

"Please let me know before nightfall. If your answer is no, I must make other plans."

****

Lord Fairfax paced the floor of the library over and over again. Edward Fairfax had been ever coddling to his daughter Katharine. He had indulged her when he should have reined her in and been lax when leniency would have been better. Perhaps he had admired her spirit in a world where the women were vapid and weak. Perhaps he saw a little of himself in his beautiful daughter.

After her ship had been set upon by pirates she had seemed to disappear off the face of the earth. Some thought she had drowned or been killed and the gossipmongers thought the worst – sold into white slavery. Edward shuddered at the image. Though she had been a handful – and it was the truth – he wanted nothing more than to hold her in his arms and look into her beautiful face.

He had hired Bow Runners to track her down, called in favors to have merchants question other ship captains at sea but all had come to naught. Until last week.

At a four week party in a secluded country estate, Edward and his wife Lady Anne Fairfax made an astonishing discovery. Another gentleman in attendance was an old boyhood friend of Edward's - Charles Churchstreet, Earl of Wolcott.

It was Charles who took Edward aside and privately told him of the spice buying expedition he had been on and the invite by a powerful sheik in the region to attend a party. Other foreign merchants had attended but it was the appearance of Katharine that Charles had been shocked by. Though he had tried to speak with her privately it had not been attainable.

Edward almost choked on his port and Anne swooned when they learned their beloved daughter was in Arabia and in the hands of a powerful sheik.

****

"And once in England I will be paid?"

"Yes, yes." Katharine felt faint with relief. "You can kill me if what I say is not the truth." Katharine wanted him to know she was truthful. Adib looked strangely at his soon-to-be-wife and the foreign woman. When Dunya had come to him with the tale he thought she was crazy – but the money soon enticed him to speak to the foreign woman. Now he was certain. They would accompany her on the ship his cousin was a sailor on and pose as her servants. Once in England they would be paid and would return to Arabia as royalty.

"I agree." Adib told her.

****

"What?" Roared Majeed. He had slept late and woke to the sounds of servants scurrying around in whispered voices. Once questioned – it was discovered that his female servant Dunya and his prize possession – the lovely foreigner were missing.

When Mohammed came upon his brother he was in a rage.

"Calm yourself, my brother. What is it? Can I be of assistance to you?" Mohammed tried to calm his younger brother as he raged.

"A servant has stolen off into the night."

Mohammed looked at his brother with uncertainty. "Is that all?"

Majeed shook his head, "No, no. If it were she alone – it would matter not at all. But there is another with her." Majeed knew nothing of Dunya's lover Adib and assumed incorrectly that the two women must be traveling alone and therefore easily spotted.

"I see." Mohammed glanced around the tent. It was a large spacious one suited to comfort and elegance. He knew Rana liked things just so and she was always a gracious hostess. He watched his younger brother stride across the room again and again huffing and puffing becoming agitated.

"This other – was it a male servant – a lover?" Mohammed inquired.

Majeed shook his head. "No, No. A precious jewel. A most rare jewel here in the hot, dead desert. A goddess in female form tempting men to taste her."

Mohammed looked over curiously at his brother wondering if he had started drinking the sweet wines earlier in the day than usual.

"I need to be alone," said Majeed as he stalked out of the tent leaving Mohammed to stare after him.

Majeed spent the rest of the day in seclusion drinking and commiserating over the loss of his found treasure – while the treasure in question was busy making her getaway. Adib and Dunya were true to their word. They helped Kat get to the coast where they bought appropriate clothes necessary for their journey. Adib's cousin was able to secure them all a place on board the next ship leaving port and Kat breathed a sigh of relief. Soon she would be home and all of this would be left behind her. She grieved at her loss of Mohammed but knew in her heart that they were too different to have ever made a life together. When Kat, Adib and Dunya sailed away from Arabia the following day she was both elated and sad.

Perhaps since she had experienced such joy and pleasure in Mohammed's arms – she would be able to marry a titled lord without feeling the loss of her freedom and independence. If not – then she would speak to her father about entering a nunnery for awhile to clear her mind.

****

Mohammed cornered Rana late in the day. He wasn't sure of how to address the matter but he was confused. What jewel had his brother been speaking about? A goddess? Had it been a slave from a neighboring tribe of great beauty? He thought Majeed's behavior very strange.

"My sister." Mohammed entered her tent as the sun was setting low.

"Mohammed." She motioned for him to sit next to her.

"I am concerned for my brother." Though most men would not deign to speak to a woman regarding another man's state of mind, he trusted and respected Rana's judgment.

"In what regard?"

"He speaks of a jewel, a goddess stolen in the night by the servant – I fear for his mind, sister." Mohamed looked to her for clarity.

Rana paled as Mohammed spoke and she glanced away from him trying to hide the tears.

Mohammed grabbed her shoulders. "What is this? Is my brother losing his mind – tell me! I must know!" He demanded.

"No – he isn't losing his mind…far from it. But I am losing a husband."

"Rana, please. You both speak in riddles." His handsome bronzed face was changed with his concern for his family and their strange talk.

"Majeed speaks of a woman."

"A woman? Just a woman?" Mohammed said carelessly not realizing that Rana was in pain.

"No, my brother. If she were a mere woman she would not have caused such torment between us. She is unlike any woman you have ever seen."

Mohammed was growing irritated by this conversation. He had come to his brother's camp to rid himself of his missing princess – and here they sat discussing a servant's escape and some woman. She was probably a servant woman who looked like Yasmeen and thus was causing problems for the homely but sweet Rana. But then Mohammed had never known Majeed to be overly fond of women. He had married and produced children but sex had never been important to him.

Rana looked fondly at Mohammed. An attractive man – he had many female admirers and lovers with his bronzed body, dark looks and intelligence. What would he have thought of the beauty? Would he have wanted her too? Most likely.

"Majeed and my sons discovered her in the desert." Rana began slowly.

"Oh yes?" Mohammed fought interest when he really wanted to find Majeed and shake some sense into him. Foolish boy letting a servant girl come between his wife and his duties.

Mohammed had always enjoyed his harem but his duty had been to Yasmeen to impregnate her with heirs. When she had failed to get with sons– his interest had begun to wane. Now a second marriage was inevitable – especially with Yasmeen now missing.

"She is beautiful. Even my sisters cannot compare." Rana replied staring wistfully into the distance.

Mohammed commented, "That is saying something. Your sisters' beauty is well known."

"Yes." Rana remembered her eldest sister had almost married Mohammed.

"And after they brought her here – Majeed seemed captivated. Indeed I think he thought of little else. He wanted her – I know. He took me once – wishing I was her." Rana blushed in the tent. She knew Mohammed would keep her secrets.

"But Allah the merciful forgive me – I am glad she is gone. I begged Majeed to send her away." Rana cried out suddenly. "Her beauty is such that drive men mad to possess it!"

Mohammed laid a hand upon her. "Be calm. Perhaps she and the other servant will find work together in the city."

"Perhaps. But I do not think she was a servant." Rana shook her head. "No, she was not a servant."

Mohammed stood up. "I'm going to find Majeed. He needs to see reason and stop behaving like a foolish boy."

Rana smiled. "You are a good man. A good brother."

Mohammed turned to go. He was almost to the tent's opening when he heard Rana whisper softly: "I have never seen hair that color. Like the golden sands of the Sahara."

Mohammed stopped. His blood turned cold and he felt himself shudder.

"What did you say?" He turned back to Rana.

"What?" She asked. She had spoken her comment aloud but had not realized it.

"You spoke of hair the color of the Sahara." He knelt in front of her grasping her shoulders in his large hands. Mohammed almost started to shake Rana. The first time he had laid eyes upon Kat he had thought her hair the color of the Sahara. The panic gripped him and frightened him.

"Yes?" Rana almost winced as Mohammed's hands threatened to crush her slim bones.

"Who?" He asked almost hoarsely.

"The girl, the foreigner – the one they rescued. The one Majeed wants – the one who has escaped. With golden hair and eyes like the Arabian sea." Rana said confused at Mohammed's fierce reaction.

"No. No." Mohammed almost cried aloud but held himself still.

12