All Comments on 'The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 09'

by Nicola_Italia1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How weird

Oh my gosh. What a turn of the story! So many things are happening at once and I'm anxious to see how everything turns out. So many possibilities can occur but I still love it. Please write more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Whatever.....

I do not care what that person in the USA said! These stories are great!!!!!!

Nicola_Italia1Nicola_Italia1over 19 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I was talking to my husband about that evil comment and feel it is so sad when people demean and are cruel just to be such.

I deleted the comment because it had no purpose except to be mean. Thank you all for your legitimate comments. I will continue to write - and hope you enjoy my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Series is the best!

This is the best out there. Most womens fantasies fulfilled as to The Sheik of Arabia. Hot, sexy, dominate, romantic.

Please, allow it to end as it began. A sexy, hot Sheik taking back what is His. And her returning to The One she knows is best for her. Freely and with love and emotions.

HOT HOT HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep going, But Hurry.

I love it. I have been watching and waiting for more. Please don't wait so long for the rest of the stroy. I'm looking forward to the romantic, dreamy ending. He finds her and all that good stuff. I really do like the story don't listen to the fools that say you write badly, I think it is an excellent story line.

AllieKatAllieKatover 19 years ago
across the seas

now that she's home he'll have to come looking for her since there is no way she can go back there! hmm unless she gets kidnapped again. I can't wait to see what happens next! As always thank you for writing such a wonderful story!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 19 years ago
This story--or novel is amazing!

This just gets better & better--and always leaves us wanting more--where will Nicola take us next, she always has a twist! This is a love story, mystery, and erotic novel all in one! Nicola always leaves me excited!

KrUpTmInDzKrUpTmInDzover 19 years ago
Amazing!

I am so happy you continued with the story!!!!!! plz do keep continue if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please write more

i love it!!!!! i love it !!!!!!!!!! i love it !!!!! please write another chapter!!! please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
IT WAS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE WRIGHT MORE CHAPTERS I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT IT IS A TERRIFFIC STORY..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
no comment

i say no comment becouse the story is the best and we want more and the end..... we are waiting for too long.....pls write soon i cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
can't wait!

please don't keep us in suspense for too long! i can't wait to read the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
please!!

I can't take this story out of my mind...I like to read it again and again...Please I beg you to go on, you're great!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicola_Italia1@Nicola_Italia1
343 Followers
My twenty novels are available on Amazon: The Sheik and the Slave The Tea Plantation The Sheik's Son The Reign of Love and Chaos Love in the Valley of the Kings The Three Graces The Boston Girl Seasons of Love The Vaudeville Star The Beauty of St. Kilda The Savannah Stargazer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES