The Shoot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geraldo was eager to get at Shyla's breasts as he roughly mauled them through her shirt. His cock was well harden and exposed over the band of his underwear. He grabbed the bottom of Shyla's shirt and lifted it up to her neck giving Jane her first look at Shyla's huge honeydew melon sized titties. Her boobs were massive and shaped like honeydew melons as they naturally sagged a bit and divided off to her sides. They were as pasty as the rest of her body with a few light-blue veins coursing through them. Her areolas were peach and big as pancakes with thick yet small hard nipples the same color.

Geraldo hoisted both of her heavy fat tits up from beneath, feeling their weight and bouncing them atop of his palms. His fat thumbs flicked back and forth over her stiff rubbery teats. He stopped kissing her and bended his head down to suck one of her small nipples into his mouth. This was his first time tasting the very tits he fucked a few times behind the store or in the storage closet. He took as much of her areola and the surrounding tit flesh into his mouth as he sucked.

Shyla had her head leaned back and eyes closed as its been a couple of years since a man had his lips on her tits. She moaned from the stimulation and felt her pussy becoming overly wet. Geraldo alternated between her tits, getting both huge womanly mass of flesh soaked in his saliva. His cock extremely throbbed as his shaft was fully on the outside of his underwear.

"Looks like your about to blow already," Jane commented on Geraldo's cock. "Play with his dick Shyla."

With one hand, Shyla clutched Geraldo's hard 7 1/2 inch cock and began stroking it up and down in a steady pace. Geraldo moaned with his face pressed against one of her soft melons and with a mouthful of its flesh and nipple. He nibbled and licked at her hard nipple that transmitted sexual stimulation to her wet pussy. The hold she had on his cock strengthen and the stroking speed increased with every lick and nibble on her throbbing nipples.

Geraldo released one huge tit from his grasp and slid that hand into her pants. His fingers made contact with her very soaked pussy. With ease, he stuck two fingers inside her moist cunt and began pushing them in and out. Shyla let out a series of moans as having her big fat tits and nipples sucked and pussy fingered at the same time started to become overwhelming.

"Lets get a look at that pussy Geraldo," suggested Jane, as she continued to film their sexual make-out session.

Geraldo released the thick slab of titty from his suction-cup sucking mouth and got down on his knees. Shyla felt a bit of relief from the stimulation yet disappointed she couldn't cum yet. She unzipped her jeans and Geraldo helped slide them down her legs and off. Her white granny panties with pink dots on them were soaked in the front from her pussy juices. Geraldo grabbed them by the hem and pulled them down to her knees. Once he exposed her semi-bushy cunt, he wasted no time in burying his face deep into her soggy twat and giving it a licking she had never felt before. This was actually Shyla's first time having her cunt licked and Geraldo was sending her to a whole new world of ecstasy with his skilled licking.

He held her short but average built legs up high as he licked and sucked deep within the folds of her juicy pussy. Shyla's toes curled in her black socks and she pinched and pulled on her hard wet nipples as she felt sexual sensations like never before. She moaned and groaned as Geraldo found her clitoris and began his tongue assault on it. Her pussy became wetter and wetter and Geraldo licked up every drop that spilled from her open cunt. Her huge soft ass being hoisted up in the air looked very inviting to Geraldo and increased his hunger for her pussy.

After nearly bringing Shyla to another earth-shattering orgasm, Geraldo put on the brakes from eating her pussy and focused his attention to her wide ass. This didn't seem like new territory for him as he gave the outside of her asshole a few licks and then plunged his tongue deep inside.

"You must be really horny there, my friend!" commented Jane, as her nipples sprung to life and her panties started soaking up. "Never witnessed someone eating another person's ass before and you make it look good. Eat that ass Geraldo! Every part of Shyla is yours."

Geraldo didn't hear anything Jane said as he was enjoying having his face buried between two huge ass cheeks with a few blemishes on them and using his tongue to probe way deep in her anal. Shyla wiggled her body around, pushing her ass up against his face, and sloshing her big jugs around on her chest. Geraldo further bended Shyla's legs towards her shoulders which crashed her thick thighs into her massive melons and alternated between licking her asshole and sucking her pussy. Jane marveled at the man's extreme thirsty for this country bumpkin's assets. He must had really been waiting a long time to have her all the way. His lust for her pussy and asshole really turned her on to the point where she may want to fuck him after this was all over...

Shyla squealed loudly as orgasm after orgasm urged through her body. Geraldo finished his savage attack on her juicy holes and stood up with his hard vein-throbbing cock aimed right at her pussy lips. He kicked off his dirty underwear, took his cock in one hand, and rubbed the fat head of his cock against her drenching wet cunt lips.

"I think she's ready for that big piece of hard meat," commented a hot and bothered Jane. She took her jacket off and her hard nipples were evident through her blue blouse. She watched as Geraldo eased his hard dick into Shyla's pussy and let loose in fucking her.

"Oh, fuck YES!" cried Geraldo, as the anticipation in finally fucking Shyla was worth the wait. Her pussy was oozing with juices and very tight. As he pushed more and more of his meaty manhood between her slick pussy folds, he felt her pussy muscles strengthening a hold on it. He had her legs spread as wide as they would go and started hammering her with fierce thrusts.

Shyla just laid back, moaned, and lost in pleasure as she took every hard thrust from her first dick in quite some time. Each stiff slam send her soft plump belly jiggling and her massive knockers flopping and rolling around on her chest. Geraldo became more turned on by her wobbling tits. He rammed his cock roughly and increased his thrusting while reaching out and squeezing a hefty tit in each hand. They overfilled even his large man hands with the soft pliable flesh. He cried out as he pawed and manipulated the heavy mounds of flesh as they furiously rolled around on Shyla's chest and in his hands.

"This is what I've been missing," commented Jane. "He is really giving her that cock."

Geraldo fucked Shyla spread eagle for a good five minutes. She loss all control in an intense orgasm and came. Geraldo's cock was still hard and he wanted to give Shyla a good fucking she would never forget. He turned her around and fucked her doggy-style with her huge tits hanging off the back of the sofa and walloping wildly. Jane loved the action, zooming in on Shyla's tits and her bright red sweat-glistening face as she received a hard balls-deep pounding from behind.

Geraldo squeezed Shyla's big jiggling ample ass while he fucked her and was lost in the sounds her ass made slapping against his thighs and thrusting pelvic.

"Oh, I have to fuck this ass!" he moaned, as he seized her meaty love handles and rapidly plowed his crotch into ass. Within a few minutes, Shyla cried out as orgasm after orgasm swept through her body. She came long and hard and Geraldo wasn't going to wait until she was finish cumming to fuck her meaty ass. He pulled his cock out and lined it up with her asshole. He slowly eased his wet dick into her tight anal hole and filled it up with as much of his stiff meat as he possible could. Shyla felt his throbbing cock filling her up deep inside her fragile anal. As much as it agonized Shyla feeling a cock probe her asshole for the first time, she was too horny to resist.

Geraldo grunted like an animal as he slowly fucked her tight little virgin asshole. He seized her dirty fizzy long ponytail and used it as leverage, pulling back on her head, and fucked her asshole with steady thrusts. Jane noticed even Geraldo's back and ass were hairy as he was bended over and pressing his large hairy torso against Shyla's back and ass.

Shyla cried and cried from the intense pounding as she endured her first anal fuck. Geraldo reached over the sofa and mauled Shyla's hanging milk cans and took in the sheer delight of their weight and softness.

"I'm going to cum all over these big tits," he moaned.

After a few more quick plunges into Shyla's asshole, Geraldo pulled out and laid down on the floor with his hard cock standing crooked upright.

"Sit down and put those big titties in my face," directed Geraldo.

Although Jane was the director, she had no objections to Geraldo's demands. Shyla straddled the horny cashier and impacted her wet pussy on his cock. Once his hard prick completely filled her, Shyla rested a leg on either side of his and felt him starting to thrust upwards in her tight hot cunt. Her enormous melons pressed against Geraldo's fat chest as he when to work pounding her pussy fiercely.

Shyla leaned up a bit so her huge round jugs bounced and shook directly in Geraldo's face. His hands grabbed her bouncing boobs and brought her nipples to his lips. He squeezed her plump tits as he took turns sucking each stiff nipple. He licked and chewed on her nipples which made it easier for Shyla to succumb to another raging orgasm.

Jane zoomed in on Shyla's flushed face as it was drenched in sweat and rapture. She zoomed in below her face to see Geraldo's fat face had completely been submerged in an avalanche of sweaty quivering tit flesh. He had one arm wrapped around Shyla's back while the other had reached down and plunged two fingers into her sticky asshole as he rapidly thrust his cock up and down, in and out of her warm gooey twat.

Jane heard him moaning and grunting beneath the piles of soft tit flesh smothering him as it seemed everything was becoming to overwhelming for the super freaky supermarket guy.

Once Shyla erupted another explosive orgasm all over his hard cock, he came up for air but strengthen his hold on her body and kept pounding away at her and fingering her asshole. Geraldo was moaning loudly and felt his balls ready to explode.

"Oh fuck! Let me cum on those titties!" he grunted.

Shyla climbed off him, sat on her knees and cradled her massive titties in her arms. With in seconds, Geraldo unloaded rope after rope of his hot milky jizz all over Shyla's chin, neck, chest, and tits.

"Ohhhhh God!" he cried, as he let himself be lost in the satisfaction of emptying his cum-filled balls all over a busty girl's huge cans. He jerked his cock until every ounce of gooey semen had vacated his balls and creamed Shyla's tits.

"I love it!" praised Jane, as she captured every moment of this intense fuck session on video camera. "Hold your tits up so I can see all that nice cum on them."

Cum dribbled and rolled all over Shyla's enormous fun bags like glazed donuts as she held them for Jane's viewing pleasure.

"Thank you Geraldo for your assistance and thank you Shyla for your willingness to pay me back, as promised. And please, don't hesitated to give me a call if you find yourself in another sticky situation or if you want to get into one," Jane teased...

12