All Comments on 'The Short Skirt'

by babswalker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Story - great looking gal

Great story and a sexy photo.

Hubby is a lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Story

Hi,

I really liked this.

The characters are believable, the pace of the story is good and there is a delicious sense of expectation leading up to the sex scenes.

Excellent

Craig

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great story mam

A great story. The lead up is so descriptive and realistic. Also, it's nice to get a woman's view of being a-fucked. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

gREAT STORY FROM A WOMAN WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS .. THINK. tHERE ARE SUGGESTIONS THAT SHE S NOT SURE. Never-the less it was very bnice . Ad more cedtainty ad it willll gt better.

mikesuewilsonmikesuewilsonover 17 years ago
gret story

love thestory Mike and Sue

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
3 lucky bastards get to fuck your arse - I want some of that!!

I can't imagine anything hornier than 3 studs repeatedly fucking your big arse, and all with your husbands encouragement and participation. You were born to be fucked again and again Babs, so enjoy it! xx Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why?

What have you got against the word fuck? You talk about pussies and anus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Caring for your anus..

I would have loved to heal your anus with my tongue 👅

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT STORY BABS!!

I adore a woman that is highly sexual and knows what she needs and desires. Your story was amazing and thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Joe

joemm1961@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I remember my gf buying a short tartan plaid miniskirt and it was short but she had the legs for it. Her breasts are acups just pert with nice suckable nipples and no need for a bra. First night she wore it out i guess i wasnt the only guy with erection problems as she would dance with guys and id see them adjusting their hard shafts. Gina loved teasing and often let guys have a feel of her breasts but rarely her shaven pussy unless it was in a dark corner. That night i watched a guy move her into a corner and his hands were in her pants fingering her while he sucked on a nipple. I could see she was turned on as she was rubbing his erection as well. The dance finished and she returned and sat down grinning and i said you were enjoying that a lot she replied yes when i felt how big his cock is he is a big guy. I said would you fuck him if i said ok. She said yes definately id like too. I told her ok ill go to the car and you can take him outside and fuck him as long as its near the car so i can watch you. She kissed me said ok see you soon. I left and went to the car and i guess 15mins passed and she appeared with him and between where i was he was clearly wanting her with his hands all over her and removed her pants and put them in his pocket. He unzipped and took out his cock erect and i could see it was a lot thicker than mine and a good 2 inches longer. Gina squatted and began sucking it and occasionally glancing towards my car. She got up and moved him closer then bent over a car spread her legs and guided his cock into her wet kitty. By this time i had my coçk out tugging and was dripping precum watching them fuck. He pounded her for a good fifteen minutes then thrust and pinned her so she had no choice but accept his load of cum inside her. She kissed him and left and he went back inside with her pants in his pocket. She got into our car and climbed on me and guided my cock into her and i didnt last even 5 minutes until i gave her my cumload. That was the first fun with her little tartan skirt with many fun nights to follow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbabswalker@babswalker
Until recently not terribly interested in sex - good but fairly mundane sex life with hubby. More recently very, very interested in my sexuality and looking forward to more experimentation.