The Show Must Go On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said I was feeling hot and overwhelmed, so Carlos jumped up, with no prompting and got me a cold washcloth to put on my forehead. And, after I said I was ready to go, Carlos fucked me so hard that I had to wrap my legs around his waist to keep from being thrown around the bed... or possibly off the bed. His dick was so big and he his body was so big, that it was all I could do to hang on. And, wrapping my legs around him had the added benefit of pulling his dick even tighter into me, hitting every spot in my cunt and making me float with joy.

I wanted to scream. I started to, and Carlos told me to go with it and let it out.

Now, I'm not normally a screamer, but I couldn't let myself go, even though I was closer to it than I had ever been in my life, because I kept thinking that there might be employees or even families with children walking by in the hallway and I didn't want anyone to call 911. It would have a difficult situation to explain to the cops or to Carlos' wife... if things would have gotten to that point.

So, I closed my eyes and shut my mouth, but some loud moans escaped. I was trying to be as quiet as I could be, but my noises came out pretty loud, no matter how hard I tried to muffle them.

I was gyrating and bouncing all over the bed and shaking my head from side to side and arching my back, so Carlos asked me if I had come and I said that I'd been having a nonstop orgasm since he had started fucking me... and he had been fucking me for about 30 minutes.

That did it and Carlos finally gave himself permission to come, because, good slave boy that he was, he wanted to make sure his mistress was totally satisfied before coming himself. I think he wanted to make sure he would be invited back into our royal bedchamber again for an encore performance.

Finally, he let himself go.

Then, Carlos took his condom off, washed his dick with the cloth, and started tit fucking me, which was a new experience for me. And, he seemed to like the way his penis looked next to my long pearl necklace because he wrapped the pearls around his cock and Randy took pictures of that.

Eventually, Carlos went soft and sat next to me in bed. Randy, knowing the porn show was over for now, got up and went into the bathroom. And, when Randy returned, he saw me mindlessly stroking Carlos' cock, my new toy, trying to bring it back to life for one more round. But, Carlos had held off from coming for so long that our fuck session sapped all his penile energy. He would get halfway hard and then lose his recovering erection.

After a few minutes, Carlos looked at the time and realized that he had to get back to wifey or else he would be in deep shit.

He put his Clark Kent clothes back on and just sort of waved goodbye as he walked out the door. I guess he didn't know what else to do. And, it was a really ackward exit, but it had been a really satisfying day.

My husband moped around for a while and said that maybe we shouldn't have any more threesomes, because I had enjoyed myself so much with Carlos. Actually, Randy didn't come right out and say it in those exact words, but it was easy to catch the drift of Randy's jealousy.

However, Randy got over it the next day and started looking at other candidates on Craigslist.

12