All Comments on 'The Shower and the Seduction Ch. 03'

by sixdayssouth

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
agedmacagedmacalmost 17 years ago
brilliant

every wet dream of a male..and I'll bet a few females..I believe your two characters and am VERY impressed about how you turned chapter one into a fantasy after the fact so we could start over..very clever...great writing..keep going!

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 17 years ago
Steamy and Erotic!

Went back and read it from chapter 01 on and you definitely need to stop saying you are not a writer. You can write and exceedingly well! Beautifully developed sexy story, gradually turning up the heat as you go...can't wait to see how this turns out! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Awsome story. I enjoyed it and hope that you will add more to it.

GavionnGavionnalmost 17 years ago
Just plain GREAT!

I think I've read the earlier chapters of this story. The snowed-in theme seems to ring a bell. Either way, Chap. 3 was fantastic. You have the patience that I so often lack but which is so important in the proper build-up. You ARE a writer, my friend. You may not get paid for it, but you've earned the title just the same. Well done! Each phase of the seduction was created and described beautifully. A pleasure to read in more ways than one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One of the best on Literotica!

Just wow, amazing story... just the right pace. Can't wait for part 4. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

Fantastic story. Please don't leave us hanging long for the next part. Thank you very much for writing part 3 so soon after submitting part 2.

blc1024blc1024almost 17 years ago
We loved it

We read it all again this after noon. My wife and I loved it.

You are a fantastic writer. we are waiting for the next chapter.

blc1024blc1024almost 17 years ago
We loved it

We read it all again this after noon. My wife and I loved it.

You are a fantastic writer. we are waiting for the next chapter.

hornacekhornacekalmost 17 years ago
great

This was a great chapter, even moreso considered the problems of the previous chapter (i.e. "it was just a dream"). You really redeemed yourself. Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WONDERFUL WRITING!!! A GREAT STORY!!!!

I CANT TELL YOU JUST HOW GREAT YOUR WRITING IS-!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY, AND IT CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH FOR ME........I ENJOYED SOOOOO MANY ORGASMS!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
oh....my.....god

This story is absolutely incredible. I love incest stories, but I don't know that I've read one with the eroticism this one has. It makes my body tingle just reading it and needless to say, it makes for good wanking material ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Waiting.........

It's been almost a month since this chapter was posted. I guess it was asking too much for the next chapter to be written any time soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
REALLY GREAT

Well done, a really great story and well written.

Hope the next chapter is not too far away?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good On Ya !

Good On Ya Mate!!! Not 200% behind the "Mum" thing; Probably would have prefered a "sexy sister home from college", but . . . its YOUR story & it's VERY HOT!!! The only real question is, When do we get Chapter 4 ?!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

you, are, GOD!!!

WescompaqWescompaqover 16 years ago
"More, please, more!"

"Please do the next part. I want to see mother and son fuck. Maybe some good ole ass fucking too."

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Want more!

I know you said before that you write for fun, but it's been over a year and we need the next part to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More

More. We all demand more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a great story

Don't stop now... we need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I Miss This Story!

I go back & read it every few months & the build up is spectacular! I truly hope a fourth installment is in the works & will be out soon because I cannot wait to read what happens next! Take your time & get it to us when you're ready! Take care...awesome story!

-Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more, please

Eager for the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ch. 4

Can't wait for the next Ch. and what she does to him all night long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Continue

You said that you weren't a writer yet with each chapter, you manage to leave us at a peak, eagerly awaiting the next one. You must take pity on our poor hearts and continue this awesome series. PLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You lucky dog

I think that your story was great. Can't wait for the next part to find out what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent!

This was a really hot, well paced and well written story.

Thanks for sharing.

blackfenblackfenover 13 years ago
such a shame

a real shame that this story was never finished...one of the great losses on this site..loved it

homerjayhomerjayalmost 11 years ago
damn

wish this was finished. oh well, use my imagination.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
the end??

Obviously this author is not going to finish this story as it's six years old and he's written nothing since then. Any author out there up to the task of writing the final chapter?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Loved this whole series. Just wished the author fucking finished it and didn't leave the reader hanging.

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
very good

awesome story cant wait for the next part to cum out

blackfenblackfenover 9 years ago
Shame

Very sad that the author never completed this series, he was obviously talented but never returned. What there is of it was very good though.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years ago
Outstanding series

I read this a couple of years ago and have just enjoyed a re-read. The dream bit in Part 2 was a bit cheesy but it transformed it into a more enjoyable story overall. I guess you're no longer writing here but in case you occasionally check comments, kudos. 5 for all three parts.

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Outstanding

Hope to read more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
zim

Loved it so erotic!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
cant wait for next one

wow its so hot keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

finish it! Ch.3 . with mom wanting to get impregnated and in Ch.4 she does and tells her son that he's going to be a daddy.

mehdi1336mehdi1336about 4 years ago
Continue

Hi. I have read your story and enjoyed it. Is there going to be more to it?

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

I'm glad you stopped writing or did Lit. stop accepting your stories because you're a fucking cock tease.

Jutah3995Jutah399510 months ago

Excellent build up along with your writing style I find to a wonderful liking..please keep the story alive. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous