The Side Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife mumbled and shook as she hung on the brink of orgasm.

A woman in the group picked up a vibrator turned it on and touched it to the clit cup.

My wife went wild and began to cum over and over making it hard for the woman to keep the vibrator on or even near the clit cup.

Hoses whipped in the air as she flung her tits forth and back and whipped her pelvis in all directions, grunting and saying SHITTTTT, OH FUCKKKK, IMMMM CUMMMMMMMMNNNNNN, IEEEEI, and then the woman stopped and liz slowed to a quivering shake.

The 2nd group asked she be left the way she was and brought slowly to there group.

The remainder of the women were in this group and two grabbed items from the table and knelt between my wife's legs.

The other two picked up other items, one of which was a force feeding dildo devise that once strapped into place could deliver any liquid down the throat.

And the other worked on removing the suction cups on her breasts.

Once they were removed her nipples were gigantic and very sensitive to the touch.

About then my wife arched her back and screamed through the tube in her mouth as I scrambled for a better look.

The two women between her legs had two hard whit dildos in her pussy and were in the process of lubeing up a small one for her ass.

At that time the man up front approached with a small vile of some liquid and removed the cap and screwed it onto the end of the feeder tube.

Then one of the women slowly pushed the last of the three hard white dildos up Elizabeth's ass and My wife ached her back and the two men struggled to keep her contained.

Almost all at once the struggle went to a dance of lust, her body making waves of movements as the women started the vibrators all going.

The substance in the vile had to be a drug of some sort, working its way into her mind making her more responsive.

The group watched as they worked in unison and she came over and over, every once and a while loosing some liquid from around her lips and coughing.

The 3rd group was a bit forward and came over and asked to have her brought to them, as the others handed off the dildos not able to stay put on there own during her moving.

This group had the two men park the cart 4 feet from a table and then had them lean her forward with her ankles still tied to each corner of the cart, putting her in a precarious position.

Her legs spread wide and her body bent forward forearms and elbows planted on a conference style table.

This left her breasts open for full attention as they hung free with the extra large nipples created by the suction cups from earlier.

While two men pawed her ass and held all three vibrators in her three more pulled, pinched, fondled and slapped her breasts.

The attention was to much with the still vibrating devises firmly held in place.

My wife came again, the new position now forcing air from her pussy in a victory rumble familiar to all present.

The forth and fifth group had talked to the man in charge and came to some kind of agreement.

He approached me and stated that I did not have to stay for the rest as it might be to much for a husband to bare.

I stated absolutely not and I would be very upset if I could not stay and keep an eye on my wife.

The Two groups took Elizabeth to a room off to the side and had get on her hands and knees on the carpet.

I was told to come in now or not at all.

I did so and was told to sit on the couch 3 feet from where my wife was on her knees and still blindfolded.

It was quickly apparent that it was time for all to have sex with Elizabeth and she would not and could not resist in her drugged state.

From there out it was a closed door session, with men and women having there way in private with her body.

Some would work in 2 3 or 4s and some wanted privacy and I was sent out as I listened to Elizabeth grunt and skin being slapped.

Cum spilled out of her every so often as she was told to change positions.

One man came in and said OK hubby watch how it is done, I will leave my mark on this slut for sure.

He fucked her pussy, ass, mouth and slapped her tits so hard I thought they were going to fly off at one point as Elizabeth cried out load and then came yet again.

The women worked her over together last, playing the good role, and playing with her drugged mind convincing her that if she serviced them they would do her easy.

Each taking turns to straddle her face as the others layed between her outstretched legs petted her thighs and lightly grazed her pussy lips and clit, just enough to keep her tongue moving.

Once they all got what they wanted it was all over for my wife, she had a fist in her pussy, fingers in her ass and her clit was roughly rubbed forth and back as well as slapped. The women would see how Many times they could make her cum and squirt, as her body shook uncontrollably, ass high in the air, knees apart, tears rolling from her eyes, as she looked off into the distance making only animal like sounds.

When it was over a man said its your turn and I approached her slowly, her still in the same position from the women using her, and pushed in my hard member to its limits from behind her.

Her pussy was stretched yet hot on the sides and quivering, and it was as if she knew it was me as she pushed back just a bit and moved her hips continues.

I immediately emptied myself into her and laid my self forward on her back

Her skin was clammy and smelled of sex, as she shook a bit from my additional weight.

I pulled free of her and gathered her in a blanket that had been laying aside.

She Looked at me and said she was sorry for what she had put me through and she wanted to go home.

On the way home she explained how they had insisted she loosen up in the photo shoots with a bit of liquor first and she had gone to far and couldn't stop herself.

She said one man held her legs up over her shoulders as the other 2 took turns fucking her hard against her will at first and then she screamed for them to fuck her harder as she started to cum.

They then told her they had video taped the whole thing and that if she didn't do what they said they would edit it to make it look like an all out affair, and her marriage would be over.

She informed me the photo shoot with the mechanical saddle was the test after the 4 some to see if she meant what she had said.

The phone call she said was unexpected and the crew took it as an perverse opportunity to have her impaled on one of the male models while talking to her husband on the phone.

She said the yelps and other studders were from the woman doing other things to her as she sat atop the large male as he rocked his hips slowly making her go out of her mind with lust.

I didn't know what to say, as I to had a lot of guilt for being so turned on by the whole incident, so I just nodded my head and thought of all the opportunities this would present in the future.

12