The Silver Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andrus
andrus
10 Followers

After watching them go out for the past hour had left me fired up. Ellen kicked her heels off and beckoned me to her. I knelt at her feet rubbing her nylon encased legs and fixated upon the creamy residue now beginning to emerge from her bright red lips surrounded by her hairy mound. David not only left my Ellen used and damp with sweat, he gave her quite a hefty load of cum. Ellen's smirk let me know what she now wanted; for me to dine on her and David's spent fuck. I dove between Ellen's thighs and began lapping up the mess. She is very sensitive after sex and at the first tap of my tongue on her damp cum-soaked mound she flinched in excitement.

"Go slow," she purred.

I could only smile as I used my tongue like a scoop and began lapping up David's cum which seemed to continuously flow from her. Some of the creampie had dribbled down over her puckered rosebud and I immediately spooned it up with my tongue darting into her ass.

"mmmmm, oh baby," Ellen cried, as she wrapped her stocking-clad thighs around my upper torso, the lace tops gripping my ears.

"Does David's cum taste good baby," she asked.

"Oh yes your pussy tastes lovely filled with David, mmmmm," I said.

Ellen's scent and taste were lovely she was going wild grinding her hips onto my face, as I sucked out the mighty load that the silver back left in her. I love eating cum from my wife's pussy, it just gets me so aroused enjoying the scents and flavors of her sexual intimacy with another man. David left quite a thick load in her and I felt as if I was endlessly sucking his cum out of her. When I thought I had it all I began to suck on her clitoris. Ellen gasped and moaned as I did so and as I put a few fingers in her I knew she would be ready to cum very soon. I angled my fingers upward to massage her sweet spot in her pussy. Seconds later she was bucking her hips, screaming, and writhing uncontrollably in orgasmic bliss. When I finally came up for air I looked up at Ellen, who clearly had a blissed out well-fucked expression on her face.

I hadn't notice while my tongue was scooping on the creampie, but David had released Ellen's breasts from the top of her teddy sucking on one nipple while pinching and massaging the other. I was rock hard while eating Ellen's cum bathed pussy. I had to take my turn and crawled up between her legs and placed the mushroom shaped head of my cock at the entrance to her hairy pussy. As I began to inch into her Ellen was so moist that I slipped practically balls deep into much sooner than I should have.

Ellen gasped saying, "go slow baby, I am really sensitive right now."

I slowed down and inched into her much slower until she seemed to be able handle me. I gave her a slow grinding fuck while the silver back knelt by her head kissing and fondling her. It was so hot watching another man fondle my spouse as I fucked her, because on the other occasions when we have invited others into our bedroom activities Ellen liked to be taken one at a time, so she could enjoy each man completely at once. But as I looked at her, my cock slowly drawing deeper into her, I could tell she enjoyed hands all over her. Moments later David was hard again and inched his cock toward Ellen's lips, her mouth opening and tongue exuding from it to meet him. She began sucking David as I was grinding into her. Seeing Ellen work a cock while my own was working into her was too much for me. I began fucking harder, holding onto her stocking clad thigh and massaging her ass I my rhythm slowing increased with each thrust. Ellen moaned with her mouth full of David as I began to work myself off in her, each of my thrusts met with a mouth-filled whimper of pleasure. I groped her ass really hard fucking her harder and she groaned that familiar tone of preorgasmic service. I kept my pace anticipating her meeting it and she did. She was ready to cum and as she got into she let David drop from her mouth, a string of pre-cum trailing off from her lip to his cock then breaking and falling on her chin.

"Don't stop baby," she cried, "don't stop."

Moments later her legs and hips were flailing on me as she began an intense shuddering, screaming orgasm. At last I made her cum with my cock in her and was relieved because now I could blow my load into my sweet Ellen's pussy. I came with a nice light-headed orgasm collapsing breathless on top of her kissing her cock flavored mouth.

I went to dive between her legs to taste myself from her as my tongue darted on her clit drawing lower to the cum deposit I just left in her. She pushed me way saying she was too sensitive right now.

This was quite an experience, and as I looked my wife Ellen who was nearly thirty years young than the man who just plowed her, I was captivated by her post sex appearance. Her sexy black teddy was bunched up at her waste. Her stockings had fallen slightly down her lovely legs. I was getting excited again once I caught a whiff of the scent of sex that filled the room. In any case, I knew David would be back sometime soon, and that perhaps the aforementioned Barry would have a silver-backed ride with Ellen as well...the end.

andrus
andrus
10 Followers
12