The Sissinghurst Gardens Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
senwood
senwood
147 Followers

'It's all right, Simon, I'm doing this for you, you know. I wouldn't have stayed if I hadn't wanted to pose just for you.'

'Thank you, Katryn. I don't know how to repay you,' he said as he turned to walk back to his place.

'You're already doing this portrait for me, that's sufficient repayment, Simon,' I replied.

Suddenly I had an idea, a wonderful idea, I thought.

'May I talk, Simon?' I asked.

'Yes, but try not to move your head about,' he said. 'Go on.'

'I haven't practised my drawing skills at all this week. In fact my figure drawing isn't that good and I ought to improve it. Would you pose for me, Simon?'

Simon didn't answer. I could hear his pencil working away on his paper it was so quiet. After a while he asked: 'Naked, you mean?'

I nodded.

'Head still!' he reprimanded me.

'Sorry,' I said, unsure where this was leading. I knew where I wanted it to lead. I felt excited and was becoming turned on just by this drawn-out question and answer session.

'When?'

'This weekend?' I proposed, mentally crossing my fingers and toes. Was he agreeing in principle? I wondered. I continued: 'My mum's away and we won't be disturbed.'

After a while I added: 'I don't bite either, you know.'

'All right,' he said. 'But I'm not beautiful like you are. You might laugh at me.'

Very seriously I tried to respond to reassure him: 'I promise you Simon I will never laugh. I will be very honored if you will come and pose for me.' I hoped I had won him over.

Later we agreed he would come round at about eleven o'clock in the morning and I explained how he should get there. He promised to bring my picture with him then, claiming he still needed to finish some detail work that could be done without me being there. Going down the college stairs as we left he took my hand. I clutched hold.

'I've got a boyfriend I really like,' I told myself

ooo000ooo

My mother was in the middle of redecorating the third bedroom in our house and it had been stripped bare of all its furniture. Without curtains the white emulsion painted walls and white gloss woodwork created a really bright room. I had spread white cotton sheets on the floor and a stool from the kitchen completed my preparations for Simon's adventure into modeling. My own room was tidy, for once, and I intended to let him use it as a changing [or undressing] room. He was on time and came in, a brown paper parcel tucked under his arm.

'This is for you, Katryn. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever done.'

He handed it to me. Slowly as I unwrapped it I realized that Simon had framed my portrait as well. It was wonderful but very erotic and I wondered if I dared show it to my mother. Not only was I naked but the spread of my legs with one leg raised so provocatively on the arm of the chair was most revealing of my most intimate parts. I remembered Simon's initial message on the first drawings he did: ''Very, very beautiful c..'

Then I knew I would show her, I was so proud of it I wouldn't be able to keep it to myself.

I showed Simon to my room and he began to strip off in front of me. He wasn't an athlete but he looked pretty attractive to me and I knew I liked him and could trust him. I smiled at him as he straightened up before me, fully nude. His limp cock was slowly stiffening and he looked down.

'It's all right,' I said. 'I wanted to draw you with an erection,' I lied hurriedly, not having actually thought about such matters. I wanted to reach out and hold his now fully extended penis but I mustn't scare him off, I told myself.

We went through and Simon struck a pose on the stool, slightly side on to me, so that his cock was clearly visible, projecting beyond his body.

I began to draw and soon forgot about any tension there might have been between us. I saw him stroke himself quietly to maintain his erection. I smiled to myself, enjoying looking at him. My drawing skills were nothing like as refined as Simon's but they weren't bad and I was starting to take pleasure in my work as it slowly progressed. I had no idea of the time and there was no Mr. Bunt that morning to call for a break.

'I could do to stretch my legs, Katryn,' Simon said, breaking the silence as I worked away.

'Of course,' I said. Simon stood and walked round the room a little.

'Do you want a robe?' I asked him.

'No, but I'll just slip to the bathroom. I wouldn't mind a drink though.'

'Coke, orange juice or there's some red wine if you like.'

'Red wine, then. Yes, I think I deserve a glass of wine.' He laughed.

I went downstairs and brought back two glasses and the bottle of red wine which I opened in the kitchen.

I couldn't help looking at him as he stood by the window. He was still erect and I wondered if he had been making himself hard again whilst I was downstairs. I poured him a glass of wine and carried it over to him. We were standing really close and I moved my face in to his. At last Simon responded to me and an arm came round my waist and pulled me in towards him. I felt his breath and my hand rested on the small of his back.

'That's nice,' I said, and then he kissed me properly for the first time. My tongue pushed back to him. Suddenly I was so turned on. Then he moved away and looked at me, checking I was comfortable with what he had done.

'Wait a moment,' I said and left the room. I went into my bedroom and quickly pulled off my jeans and knickers, returning to the 'studio' in just my t-shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra and I knew Simon would have noticed that already.

I walked over to him and stood before him; he put his hands on my waist, thumbs on the hemline of my t-shirt. He looked into my eyes and said 'ShalI I?'

I nodded, adding: 'It's not anything you haven't seen before, Simon.'

'No, but I haven't touched before,' he whispered as he pulled my t-shirt over my head and through my long hair. His hands brushed my breasts and then, answering my smile, they returned and rested on my nipples, gently flicking them into arousal. We kissed again and then he said: 'We ought to get on and finish our work.'

'And then you can fuck me, if you'd like to,' I said as I sat down at my drawing and he resumed his pose. His cock was more erect than ever and I sensed a change between us, accepting a degree of intimacy and knowledge of each other which, although it hadn't happened yet, we both knew it would and consented to, no, wanted, really wanted. I was nervously waiting for him to answer me. I might have gone too far by offering myself like that but I felt Simon needed a bit of confidence.

Twenty minutes or half an hour later, I've still no idea of the time, Simon spoke again: it's an annoying habit of his how he picks up a conversation I think has been dropped.

'No, I won't fuck you. I'm going to make love to you, Katryn. But only if you really want me to.'

I thought I would play his game and continued working on my drawing. As I shaded in the contours of his engorged penis and added pubic hair round the base, my mind filled with thoughts of making love to Simon for the first time. After what may have been a further twenty minutes or so, I'm not sure, I replied to his last remark:

'I really want you to, Simon.' I looked up at him and he moved his head to look into my eyes. I stood up and walked over to him. He was still sitting on the stool, so I was slightly taller than him. I pushed myself gently against him, forcing his legs to part; it felt wonderful how our bodies were in contact in so many places. Simon's head reached up slightly and he pulled one of my nipples into his mouth, stretching me. I bent my head and bit him and he let me go.

'Come,' I said, pulling him to his feet and leading him into my bedroom. We tumbled down onto the bed and kissed. Animal passion was overtaking me as I took hold of his cock and held him tight. I felt fingers probing my crutch and finding my cunt.

'Myvery, very beautiful cunt,' I whispered. He thrust a finger inside me and I shuddered with uncontrollable sexual thrills. 'As well as making love all day, Simon, I want you to fuck me now. Come inside me, please,' I murmured quietly.

He rolled onto one elbow and then got onto his hands and knees above me, his legs straddling me and his cock pointing down and forwards to me. I adjusted my position, on my back, raised my knees and spread myself as wide as I could. 'Come inside, Simon. I want you.'

He lowered himself slightly and then moved so I felt him pushing at my entrance. I pushed myself down slightly and felt the tip of his cock come inside me. Then, suddenly and making me catch my breath, he pushed himself hard fully up into me. I screamed. I felt him hesitate but I gripped him and muttered between pants of excitement: 'Do that again.'

Simon withdrew and then rammed himself back in again. I responded, trying to hold him and to fuck him back by twisting my spine and pushing up onto his penis. 'I've never felt like this,' I told him, the words jerking out of me in spasms to the rhythm of our bodies. 'I've wanted this since I saw your first drawing. I knew I would do this with you.'

'God, you're...'

'I'm your cunt,' I finished for him. 'Go faster. Do me! I'm going to come...' I moaned. My orgasm began to surge through me as I felt Simon judder, pause and tremble as he increased the speed of his thrusts into me. He came as I did, his sperm filling my drenched cunt. I was so wet I had never been like this: yet it felt right as I lay there, nuzzling into Simon as we whispered our love together.

Soon we decided to shower, a very sexual experience for me although we didn't make love again properly until later that evening. We had too much to say to each other and to ask each other: there was an urgency to know everything about each other. We ate in the kitchen - I threw together alasagne and salad which I often made for mum when she was working late.

ooo000ooo

And that was that. It's amazing, isn't it, how suddenly life sneaks up on you and changes everything? I was in love with Simon; we were an 'item'! I knew I was at the end of the rainbow even though two weeks earlier there wasn't even a rainbow in sight.

We spent a wonderful summer in Spain. Simon already had a job through his dad working in a hotel in a small fishing village near San Sebastian in Northern Spain. Green with a rugged coastline it wasn't the typical Spain I knew from costa-lot holidays with my uncle Jim. I went with Simon and Simon's dad twisted someone's arm to get me a job too in a neighboring hotel. I got on well with Simon's parents and my mum, to my surprise, seemed to think he 'would do'.

On our days off, which we managed to synchronize, we either went swimming off a little beach below a big rock outcrop calledEl Raton[because in a setting sun its silhouette looked like a rat] or we went cycling on two battered hotel bicycles, exploring the fields and woodlands of the area. And we sketched: I sketched him; he sketched me - in bed, on the beach, me cycling along - drawing was our digital photography and we compiled quite a Spanish portfolio. My figure drawing improved under Simon's tutorship and I was particularly proud of a head and shoulders portrait of him which Simon's mum insisted on having framed in their lounge at home.

However, I digress. Sex was good and we learnt about each other's appetites slowly. We were both fairly inexperienced and so we learnt together. I had never thought about having sexual preferences or fantasies and I was relieved to discover that, as I became aware of my own desires, I saw that Simon struggled sometimes to declare his own. He never shocked me - I wanted to please him. Some things we never tried and others we tried and left alone. I learnt that sometimes Simon liked something more than I did andvice versa. Perhaps that's part of what love is. I discovered hat Simon loved me to have oral sex and let him spurt all over my face or on my tits or for him to come in my mouth and for me to swallow him down. I learnt to like it and actually now prefer him to come in my mouth rather than just ejaculate all over me: I like his taste and I love to kiss him with a trace of his come still in my mouth or lick his cock clean after he has come. I discovered too that if we fuck after oral sex Simon fucks me for much longer and I find it more satisfying and I climax more readily. We are honest, too: sometimes we make love spontaneously and I mean make love. At other times we fuck because one of us has said s/he wants to.

Some things we found out without discussing. Others we talked about more. I realized, but not at first, that I enjoyed being told to do things - you know like to strip or go topless on the beach or do it in the shower in the middle of the morning. Eventually I told Simon that those requests really turned me white hot and he gave me more orders and more exotic ones too. He told me he likes me to dress really sexily and when I do dress like a slut, as he calls it, we both get very turned on.

In September we both started on a fine arts degree course at the university in our home town. It was a natural progression and living at home kept us out of most aspects of student debt. My mum and his parents accepted that we were a couple and sometimes we slept at his house and sometimes at mine and sometimes alone. But we never fell out other than over silly little things and those clouds were soon dispersed. We learnt to say sorry to each other. And it was good and I had no regrets other than wishing we had spoken in art class sooner than we did.

Simon encouraged me to carry on posing if I wished and people at uni learnt that I had posed at the technical college. Soon I was posing regularly - but not every week - at both the the college and at the university for both day classes [when I was free from lectures] and at evening classes.

I sometimes posed nude informally for my own group and this was unpaid of course. It wasn't always planned and, thank goodness, there was another girl, Sandy, who was willing to pose so I got to draw the female form at last!! It was Sandy who led us into something new when she suggested we both pose for our group. I had stupidly told her how Simon and I got together. It was strange really. I thought Simon would be mad or would just refuse point blank. He surprised me by saying he would never pose naked on his own but he would pose with me if I wanted him to.

We posed quite simply at the same place at the same time. You know, separate stools, same studio. That's all. One afternoon we posed facing each other in a more sexually suggestive pose but there was really nothing to it. I enjoyed it and Simon was rock hard all afternoon and rushed me round to my house afterwards and screwed my brains out for an hour so I assume it did something for him too!!

At one of the evening classes where I pose regularly I struck up a friendship with one of the students. I knew her as she worked in one of the university offices and I'd seen her there. She was called Anna and she came along with her partner, Tim. He couldn't really draw and had no talent but he didn't claim to have any either. He came along with Anna, although he always called her Mouse, just to do things together I think. Anyway she told me to call her Mouse after knowing her for a couple of months. One night, during the interval Mouse suggested that Simon should pose too as one of the students had a girl-friend in our group at uni. She'd told Mouse that Simon and I had posed. I explained that was private not an official modeling engagement.

Cutting a long story short she kept on mentioning it so I asked Simon who told me he would always pose with me if I asked. This became a regular thing and we slowly became more adventurous in our poses - almost kissing, hand on breast kind of thing. One night in the pub after the evening class when both Simon and I were there having a drink with Tim, Mouse and a few others, Mouse was saying how sexy our pose had been that evening. She dared us to pose as if we were making love. I looked at Simon who gave no sign.

'Would you, Simon?' asked Mouse.

'Up to Katryn,' said Simon. 'I will if she wants to. If she doesn't then that's an end of it.'

'Well?' said Mouse, who was clearly excited by the sexiness of the conversation.

I was pleased with my answer: 'First of all I would like to do it but I want to talk to Simon more first and it must be beautiful - you know, erotic not pornographic. Tasteful. And I want us to practise some poses at home and get someone to take digital photos of how we look so we can pick the pose that suits what we want to do best.'

It was left like that. On the way home Simon said: 'Just one question, Kat: Who's going to take the photos?'

'My mum. Believe it or not but she'll be thrilled to be asked.'

And so we practised together which was fun and led to laughter, uncontrollable giggles and a couple of good fucks. I told mum and explained what we wanted in front of Simon who sat in stunned silence as I asked mum to take the photos. He was even more nonplussed when all she then said was: 'When?'

The next weekend we posed together and mum took the photos. There was some embarrassment about Simon's erection and we looked wrong with an erect penis sticking up between us when we saw the pictures on the computer.

'Put it where it belongs,' said my mum, 'it's natural.'

We repeated the three poses we liked best but Simon pushed his penis inside me and we were able to look more realistic in our pose because it was utterly realistic now.

'Can you do that in front of a night-class then?' asked Simon.

'Can you?'

We knew we could and a couple of weeks later we did. It was a classic pose and simple. Our faces were hidden as we turned into each other but our bodies and the intimacy of our joining were obvious. It became something we only did with special groups and we frequently turned down requests from other classes. It was special and it was ours to control.

A month or so from the end of our first year I received an item of mail. One of those that you are dying to open because the envelope is hand written and you can't think who it might be from.

Inside was an invitation:

to Katryn and Simon

You are invited to join the

Sissinghurst Gardens Club

and to attend a first meeting on June 6th 8 p.m.

at 39 Kensington Avenue, Kershaw Village

Dinner will be served at 8.30 p.m.

Dress very informal

PTO was scribbled in pencil at the bottom of the expensive, printed card. I turned it over. On the back, in pencil, it said:

Ask me and I'll tell you all about it!

And next to these words was a tiny drawing, exquisitely done, of a little brown Mouse.

*

The End - but to be continued, of course.

senwood
senwood
147 Followers
12