Fraudulent Judicial Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
Lauren is paid to take a caning for Rebecca.
3.2k words
4.52
26.7k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdb12399
jdb12399
174 Followers

Fraudulent Punishment

The new corporal punishment legislation has provided a method of income for Lauren, but at what cost?

As she handed over the ID document she'd been given and the summons document along with the Warrant for Corporal Punishment, Laurens pulse quickened. This was the fourth time she had been standing in the reception of one of the newly formed Punishment Centre inside 12 months. The ID was checked against the name on the summons and the warrant and then casually handed back to her, the officer behind the desk, barely taking a second glance after all -- who would be stupid enough to want to con their way into a punishment centre for a judicial caning? Well, she would. Her pulse slowed to not total panic level and she took a deep breath.

The Corporal Punishment (Summary Justice) Regulations (2019) was a piece of legislation that she had become extremely familiar with having studied it at length. This allowed, as the name suggests, for corporal punishment to be ordered by the courts and in some cases, even be offered as an alternative to full prosecution. Then followed an amendment to the Road Traffic act that made anyone caught speeding up to the age of 26 the subject of a Corporal Punishment Order. This was in response to statistics and to discourage speeding by young drivers. There is no option of a fine and no option for any other penalty, unless the person is medically exempt, but the involved a week in solitary confinement in a prison, so most people felt healthy enough to take the basic 12 strokes of the cane.

Lauren had been caught speeding herself in the first week of the new and revised legislation. In a moment of distraction she had passed the police car doing 35 in a 30 and had soon found herself strapped naked over a punishment bench taking 12 strokes of the cane in a room of other young adults facing the same fates. It had hurt a lot. But it also thrilled her. She found herself more sexually aroused by being caned than she had ever been. It surprised and shamed her in equal measure.

While her fellow students at university did bar work around their studies to make money, she had found that people were willing to pay to have her impersonate them and get their caning on their behalf. It was brilliant. She got paid very well for taking a caning and got to enjoy it for weeks afterwards.

So, as she stood in front of the officer behind the desk who was patiently tapping away on her keyboard, she began to calm her breathing and think about what was about to happen to her bum at the hands of the state with a feeling of trepidation and portion of excitement. The girl who should be in her place was someone she vaguely knew from uni -- a girl in her senior year of her degree. She had been introduced by her friend and agreed the fee that would see A complete the repayments on her student loan and perhaps have enough money for that new dress she'd seen in preparation for the ball at the end of next month.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when the officer said something that almost stopped her heart and sent a spike of ice right into her tummy. "Rebecca Cooke, having pleaded guilty administratively to a speeding charge of level 2 and being of prescribed age, you have been sentenced to receive a level 2 corporal punishment. You will be collected by an officer in a few minutes. Please take a seat". Lauren nodded to the officer, dazed and sat down. Her mind raced, how could she have been so stupid. She's assumed that the girl, Rebecca, had been caught marginally above the speed limit. She hadn't thought to ask. Her friend had introduced them.

The punishments were graded. For up to 15% above the speed limit, a person would get 12 strokes. This was level 1. A level 2 offence was for 'greater than 15%' and the penalty for that is graduated. So, she had no idea what she was to expect. Her breathing sped up, she began to feel faint. She needed to calm down quick. She hadn't read the warrant -- she had just assumed...

She thought about going back to ask the officer, but that would surely give away that she was not Rebecca. She rapidly thought through her options which were pretty much non, unless she wanted to go to prison for fraud.

She forced herself to calm down. How bad could it be. The whole point of this system is to be a deterrent for speeding -- it's hardly the crime of the century. The caning hurt like hell at the time, but each time she had been caned it had aroused her and she was wet when she got dressed again afterwards. She had enjoyed her stripes for a couple of weeks and it was sore to sit in lectures but that wasn't the end of the world.

She wasn't sure if she'd been conned or whether it was a genuine misunderstanding on the part of Rebecca. She was wondering how she could increase her fee now that she was here, when she heard Rebecca's name being called. Well -- is too late now she thought -- here we go.

A male officer was stood at the door out of reception into the changing room. She needed to remember that she wasn't supposed to know what was what, Rebecca having never been punished before, so she fixed what she hoped was a scared look on her face and walked towards him.

Once through the door, it locked behind her. There was a desk in the room with a senior female officer sitting behind it. She looked Lauren over as she walked across the room to stand in front of the desk as directed by the male officer.

"Are you Rebecca Cooke of 22 Bibly Road?" the senior officer asked?

"yes" lied Lauren.

"You are here to face a level 2 corporal punishment. There is some paperwork to be done and then I will give you a briefing which I am sure will address some of your questions."

Lauren was handed a medical declaration form and signed Rebecca's name that she had no medical conditions that would prevent her taking corporal punishment.

As the officer looked over the form, Lauren felt a familiar excitement begin and began to anticipate the bondage and the punishment that was to come.

"Ok. All that seems in order. So, you are now going to need to strip. From this point forward you will be naked until your release from the centre upon completion of the punishment."

This came as a surprise to Lauren as the last times she had done this, she had been required to remove her clothes much later in the punishment room itself. That said, this is the first time she had been at this particular centre. She hesitated a bit, the first moment of dread arriving sooner than anticipated, but began to remove her clothes.

She took off her dress and placed it in the bag the junior officer held out for her. She removed her bra and her breasts fell free, the mixture of cool air and her building arousal causing her nipples to be erect. If either officer noticed, neither commented.

She took a deep breath and pushed her thong down her thighs and stepped out. She stood there naked, in front of these two officers and there was an awkward moment before anyone spoke.

"Place your hands in front of you and hold them out so my colleague can handcuff you."

Lauren did as she was told and the male officer stepped over. He was close. He was young and attractive but had a very stern face. He had big strong arms and as Lauren was imagining what could be about to happen, the cuffs were all locked around her wrists. That sound was sure to arouse her like no other.

She had known she'd been interested in handcuffs and more important being handcuffed, but had never had the opportunity to explore that with the boys she slept with at uni. Since her own speeding offence though and being handcuffed before going over the Punishment Frame, she could not hear that click click noise without a corresponding electric shock feeling through her pussy. She was standing naked and handcuffed in front of this officer and her excitement was building, and the fear of the unknown punishment was receding.

The man stepped away, leaving her standing alone, naked and handcuffed in front of the desk.

The female officer spoke again.

"Miss Cooke, you have administratively pleaded guilty to traveling at 64 in a 50 zone which makes you eligible to a level 2 punishment and that is towards the upper limit of summary corporal punishment. One mile per hour faster and you would be going to the labour prison for a month!"

Lauren's stomach lurched. The top end! The officer was waiting for her to speak. "err. Yes miss" was all she could think to say. Lauren felt the rise of panic again as the woman went on.

"The level of punishment you are going to receive can not be conducted here and you are to be transferred to the labour prison where they have more advanced facilities."

She could see the look of panic cross the face of the prisoner in front of her.

"Don't worry, you'll be returned here at the end if today and released. You're not spending the night. There's a bit more unpleasantness to get out of the way though unfortunately. As you're going into the prison system today rather than this public Punishment Centre, there is a search to conduct. My colleague will do this now, follow his instructions implicitly or you will get hurt".

"Ok" said Lauren, her voice shaking even with that little word.

He stepped over to her and ruffled his hand through her hair, looked in her mouth, lifted each breast individually to check there was nothing underneath.

Then came the order that should have been obvious. "spread your legs, lean forward, put your elbows on the desk with your wrists level with the mark."

Lauren took a deep breath and did as she was told. She felt horribly exposed. Her medium breasts were hanging down with her nipples pointed towards the desk. She heard him squeeze a bottle which must have been lubricant and she found her handcuffs gripped by the female officer to hold her over the desk. She felt the cold gel on her pussy and then finger slip inside. She could tell she was soaking wet and hoped beyond hope that he wouldn't realise. It was clear to her, that his gel was certainly not required. She could feel her face burn in shame. His finger took her breath away and she blushed even deeper. He moved around inside her for a moment and then removed his finger.

He put some more gel on his finger and she felt the cool liquid in her arse crack. She bucked but was held in place by the female officer and her cuffs. "Relax. It will be easier" said the man. She felt him inside her and her shame built. What on earth was she doing here??

Before she could think about that, she found herself standing again.

"Place your hands on your head" the woman said. "As I said, you are at the very top of the range that we deal with. You are going to be taken to the Labour Prison today where you will receive 18 strokes to your vagina delivered by the automatic corporal punishment machine."

Lauren thought she was going to vomit. The male guard had to grab her as she wobbled on the spot and began to cry.

The woman continued "you are now going to be prepared for transportation to the prison. You are going to be chained and you will then wait in the holding cell as there are three of you going today for enhanced punishment."

The male guard stepped forward with a length of chain with cuffs dangling from it. "Keep your hands on your head" he ordered. He reached around her and pulled the chain around Lauren's stomach and pulled tight. She gasped as it knocked the air out of her. He locked it in the small of her back so that the chain dug into her flesh and made her modest belly fat bulge below the chain between her belly button and the top of her pubic hair. She had no time to appreciate her new adornment as he moved around to the front and reached between her legs pulling a length of chain into her crotch and up to the belly chain. She gasped as the chain pulled into her pussy and her lips settled around it. It was all she could do to stop a moan escaping from between her lips. He locked the length of chain to the front of her belly chain and locked her handcuffs to it so her hands were locked in front of her.

He knelt down in front of her and snapped cuffs around her ankles hobbling her on a chain about 2 ft wide that is connected to her crotch.

"Right Cooke. You're going to the holding cell to wait for your colleagues." The man gripped her on the arm and led her out of the other door. He put her into a standard prison cell and sat her on the bench, locking the door behind him.

She was alone in her cell and began to cry again. She thought she was heading for 12 cane strokes that had almost been as much of a turn on as a punishment and instead her pussy was going to whipped. Did the woman say a machine?? As she sat in the cell alone, she had tears running down her face that she couldn't wipe because of her restraints. She sat there with a mix of emotions; fear & shame but also a fair bit of sexual excitement.

She could feel the chains digging in to her belly and crotch and she tested her bonds. She pushed her tummy out and found that not only did it make the belly chain feel tighter, it also pulled on her clit. The feeling of her hands being restrained and not able to move was exciting but frustrating in that she couldn't reach her crotch. So close and yet so far. She kept breathing deeply to keep up the pressure on the chains and positioned herself on the bench so that the chain in her crotch could be knocked against the edge of the bench.

She continued and her breathing was getting deeper which meant with every movement her bonds squeezed her tighter. Her breathing was beginning to become rapid and the arousal was building in her crotch. She could feel the inevitable orgasm on the way just as she heard footsteps and the rattle of chains in the corridor outside.

She managed to get herself under control, frustrated, flustered and embarrassed just as the cell door opened and another girl was pushed in. The male guard looked at Lauren suspiciously but only said that they weren't to speak and if they did, there would be extra punishment.

The other girl was sat on the bench opposite. She was a chubby red head of about 20 and was restrained in the same manner as Lauren but in addition had a cruel looking metal bra type device attached to her breasts which was clearly far too tight to be comfortable and Lauren wondered if that was the punishment in itself. The girl was clearly in pain and seemed to be trying to keep her breathing shallow. She was red in the face and the chain digging into her cubby belly wasn't visible because her flesh had bulged around it.

Lauren took stock of herself. She was right on the edge of orgasm, she could feel a sheen of sweat on her forehead and the tears on her cheeks. She was itching to get over the edge into orgasm but couldn't bring that level of shame to do it in front of a stranger.

They looked at each other and appraised each other in silence. In comparison to her new cell mate, Lauren was slimmer but not skinny. The red head had classic pale skin with freckles where the sun usually got but not over her tummy and thighs. She had blue eyes and orange hair with a matching landing strip peeking out from behind her crotch chain.

"I'm Charlotte" the girl whispered. "I'm scared."

Lauren was nervous about breaking the rules but at the same time wanted to connect with this girl. "I'm Rebecca" she lied again. "why are you here?"

"I was speeding and I crashed. My breasts hurt so bad" she pulled against her cuffs towards her chest but couldn't get there.

"What is that?" Lauren asked.

"It's squeezing by boobs so tight. I am getting my boobs whipped as my punishment but they already hurt so much. They said this helps to sensitize them." She hung her head slightly and then looked up "What about you?"

Just as Lauren was about to reply, the cell door opened and the male guard was standing there. "I told you two no taking". He stepped into the cell. "stand-up and face me" he ordered.

He took a tool off his belt that looked like a small nightstick. He pushed the end into Lauren's belly just below the chain, almost gently and looked at her. She couldn't bring herself to meet his eye for a few moments. As soon as she did, he activated the shock knocking Lauren to the ground. All the air had been knocked out of her and she gasped for breath. It felt like she had been kicked in the stomach and the pain radiated across her abdomen. She was vaguely aware of similar happening to Charlotte but could only focus on her own pain and catching her breath.

Lauren wasn't aware of how much time had passed before a third girl arrived in the cell. She didn't have her breasts restrained like Charlotte but had a wide metal collar fixed around her neck. She was a brunette with a flat muscular tummy that her chain was sitting on top of rather than digging in and was skinny and tanned. She was athletic and had tan lines where she was clearly used to a bikini. She glanced at the girls on the floor, but sat down and started fixedly at the opposite wall.

They waited like that for what felt like could have been several hours but was in fact about 15 minutes before the cell door opened again.

"On your feet, all of you" barked the male guard. "The van is here to take you for your punishment."

End of chapter one. To be continued.

jdb12399
jdb12399
174 Followers