All Comments on 'The Sister Dares'

by OregonDavid

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Very erotic and well written. Loved peeking into the sexual life of the rich and famous, with sensual incest. Very nice. I look forward to more games between them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Overdone

I loved your story up to the point when he fucked her ass . If he really loved his sister he would have been happy to wait till a much later encounter to suggest it . This could be a good series later including her daughters .Don't spoil it by taking out the affection and making it all lust .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more please

i loved it. hope for more, get her daughters in on the game to!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
FUN

Iwas playing with nt younger sister in the grounds of a pub while our parents were inside ,we were in a secluded part and as i eased her panties -------,sorry nearly got carried away ,loved this exellent tale.By the way the opening sentance is true,maybe one day I will write an erotic true story.For the time being,I will confine my activities to reading lovely stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
AGREE

Ihad a lovely incestuous relationship with my sister ,I never han anal with her or for that matter even thought about it.Its the anal bit that spoils this otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
nice story but need to remember what you say

when he walked into her bedroom she was wearing a black bra and panties then in the hotel she was wearing red bra and panties, but othere than that it was a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WHY???

I mean seriously, why is it that anal is so often the end? It's not like normal intercourse wouldn't be great for people in this instance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Bragging about the size of his dickey was a

turn off--It's where I quit reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hey

The story was going good, but in my opinion, you totally made the truth or dare WAY too quick. From like 5 lines they were totally cool, to the next five and they were off on a magical fantasy.

Then again im a stickler for lots of details. I think your story is good. Just don't be shy about descriptiveness. Anyways, I would love to read more!

Keep it up,

Your northern neighbor

BigDad69BigDad69over 8 years ago
Amazing

Fantastic start. Going to read the rest in the series right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

To soon in the story for anal sex.....was good till that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

below average

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous