The Sister-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BikerRob
BikerRob
27 Followers

Tammy pulled him into her arms and they embraced. She pushed her breasts hard into his chest, and his mind raced at the sensation of them hard against his body. He held her a second longer than she held him, and then let her go, walking past her into the room.

As he moved towards one of the guest chairs by the window, he tried to tell himself that she was no different than any other time he saw her. She always dressed like she was dressed today. In fact, he was quite sure that Linda had bought her that top. She loved wearing clothes that showed off her figure. There were very few times John could remember ever seeing Tammy without makeup or perfume on.

And yet, this time seemed so different to him. He tried to tell himself that it was all in his head. To relax and not do anything stupid. But his words seemed hollow and he knew he wasn’t convincing himself.

“So, does Linda hate me?” Tammy’s words brought John back to reality, and he focused on the situation at hand.

“No, Tam, no one hates you. In fact, the reason I’m here is because Adam wanted me to come and see you. To talk with you. He want’s you to come home. He said he forgives you, but just want to understand why you did it.”

Tammy looked down, her hands resting on her knees. She was quiet, deep in thought, taking in what John was saying. She sighed, considering her words carefully.

She took a deep breath and then began, “How do I explain to him why I did it when I don’t understand it myself. I hardly knew the guy he caught me with. His name is Dan, and I met him at the gym. We flirted a few times and joked around. But that day, I couldn’t stop thinking about having sex with him. We did our workout, and then he asked me to go for lunch. I told him that I’d rather go back to my place, and he followed me there. I had never fucked him before that day, and haven’t spoken to him since. I don’t love him, I don’t even care about him. He was just a fuck.”

John sat in silence, nodding his head whenever Tammy looked at him. He tried to hid how surprised he was at her openness; he knew she needed to get it out, and he was going to be the sounding board.

“The thing I don’t know how to tell Adam is that Dan wasn’t the first guy I’ve fucked since we got married.” Tammy looked at John and waited, knowing that this bombshell could not go by without comment.

John stared back. “He’s not?”

“No, there’s been a few different guys. I wish I could explain it, but I can’t. I mean, I’ve sat up at night trying to figure out what was wrong with me, why I couldn’t say no to these guys, why I got so horny thinking about them. I love Adam. I don’t want to hurt him. Sex with him is incredible, it really is. But, I can’t get enough sex. I’m like addicted or something. I know it sounds stupid, but I just crave it sometimes.

“And the thought of fucking some guy other than Adam turns me on big time. It’s the idea of it being wrong that turns me on so much. The idea of how naughty it is to cheat on your husband. It consumes me.

“Have you ever thought about cheating on Linda?”

John was caught off guard. He paused longer than he should, revealing his answer without saying a word. "Well, I don’t know. I mean, I guess I have.” He stammered, trying to give the right answer, but not knowing what he should say.

Tammy continued, letting him off the hook, “How do I explain what it feels like to enjoy the touch of another man? To feel hands across my body that are nothing like Adam’s hands. His are so soft and gentle. When a man touches me with hands that are rough, it sends shock waves through my body. Lips that are nothing like his, a beard instead of his smooth face, a smell that is so unlike his smell.” She was looking out the window, deep in thought as she spoke. “Do you know that every man makes love differently? Every man touches you in a way that is totally unique. Orally, they are different. And each man’s cock is, well, shit, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but it is so incredible to feel different cocks inside me.”

Tammy’s word trailed off as she stared out the window. John could feel his own cock growing in his pants as he listened to her very descriptive words. He sat quiet, focusing on each breath, trying to keep it in control.

“Be honest with me, John. You and Linda have been married long enough. Haven’t you wondered what it would be like to kiss another set of lips other than hers? To feel another woman’s breasts. To touch someone else’s skin. To feel them down there. To feel them on you. To go inside them. You have, haven’t you? You’ve thought about it.”

Tammy’s eyes were locked on John, and his gaze moved up from the floor until he met her stare. His cock was pushing against his jeans now, fully erect, as he stared at her lips as she spoke.

“You’ve thought about me, haven’t you John? Honestly? You’ve wondered what it would be like to fuck me. You’ve imagined your mouth on mine many times, right? Sucking my tits, and feeling my pussy. You look at my mouth and think about my lips wrapped around your cock, sliding it in and out as my tongue slitheres around your shaft. You’ve dreamed about being of me, feeling our bodies become one. Haven’t you?”

The tension was thick. Passion was heavy. John had forgotten all about his breathing which was coming heavy.

“How bad would it be for me to fuck my best friends husband? To fuck my own brother-in-law?” Tammy asked herself out loud.

Slowly she stood up and moved toward John. He looked at her as she came toward him. Her eyes were slits, her tongue slowly moving across her lips, as she glided forward. As she reached him, her hands moved to his face, the touch of her skin of his sending sparks through their bodies. Their lips touched, softly, gently, the warmth consuming them.

John’s mind was racing. He wanted to tell her to stop, that he couldn’t do this, but no words would come. Instead, he felt his passions betray him. Her mouth opened and he sensed his tongue pass her lips and slid across her own moist tongue. Her mouth was incredible, hot as fire.

He reached up to pull away but instead found his arms going around her body, pulling her down onto his lap. She lowered herself onto his legs, sitting on him sideways as their mouths pressed together over and over. Each kiss added fuel to their passion, and the intensity of their desire grew quickly. John’s hands came in contact with her soft skin at her midsection. They quickly began to feel around her tummy, across her back. Slowly one hand disappeared beneath the thin fabric and up to her breasts. They were so full and firm, and he quickly began to feel them, squeezing them, pulling at her nipples.

Tammy pulled her lips from his long enough to lift the shirt up and over her head, exposing her upper body completely to him. Their mouths met again as John began to explore more freely her breasts and neck area.

He could hear the screams in his head, calling him to stop what he was doing, trying to convince him that he was making a mistake, but he paid them no head. He was gone now. He didn’t care about the consequences. He wanted her. He wanted her more than he wanted to breath. His body was on fire and only she would satisfy him. Nothing would stop him from having this beauty sitting on his lap.

She was equally on fire. Her pussy was already soaking wet, her breathing intense as she felt his powerful hands grab at her tits. His touch revealed his passion. He was consumed with desire for her, and it had an incredible effect on her. It was this pure sexual passion that she could never adequately explain to Adam. It was this intense desire to fuck that he would never understand. It had nothing to do with love. She loved him. This was not love, it was pure need. Consuming need. She had no control of herself, she simply had to feed the desire within her.

John moved his hands underneath Tammy and lifted her up, rising from his chair. He carried her over to the bed and lowered her down onto it. She laid back, exposing herself fully to him. He quickly climbed onto the bed, his mouth moving directly to her breasts. His lips wrapped around her left nipple, sucking it into his mouth, his teeth biting down on it. He pulled at him, enjoyed it, devoured it.

Tammy reached up and grabbed at the bulge in John’s pants, rubbing his cock through his jeans. He moved to the other breast as she began to unbutton his pants, sliding the zipper down. They paused for a second, long enough to pull of their pants, freeing themselves from the last of their clothing.

John moved back to her breasts, his tongue sliding across the very hard nipples. He knelt on all fours beside her, giving her easy access to his hard penis. Her hands moved to it, grabbing it and pulling at his balls.

Slowly he moved his head down her flat stomach, kissing her bellybutton, flicking his tongue in it. He turned as he moved, bringing his legs closer to her head. He lifted a leg up and over her face, closing his body in around her head. His lips began to kiss her inner thigh as he felt her lips on his balls.

John slowly rubbed his chin across her saturated mound, breathing in deeply, lost in her incredibly sweet aroma. He continued to rub his chin against her, his hands coming up to slowly rub across her legs. Tammy mouth wrapped fully around his balls, sucking them in, her tongue flicking at them. Her hands rubbed across his ass, feeling his skin.

She parted her legs a little further, and groaned as she felt the first touch of his tongue. It was so slight a touch, just a faint flick across her pussy lips. She tried to raise herself up into his mouth, but he pulled back, allowing only his hot breath to penetrate her desperate cunt. She moved down slightly, releasing his balls from her mouth, and focusing on his shaft. Her tongue slid up the shaft, and she pulled it down and into her mouth.

John couldn’t believe how amazing it felt when his cock slid into Tammy’s mouth. It was so wet and warm, so perfect. He felt her tongue rubbing against his shaft, and began to slowly pump his lower body. At the same time, his tongue darted out and finally went deep inside her. She groaned loudly as relief finally came to her pussy. He lapped up her juices, now licking her with incredible force. He was so hungry for every drop of her moistness, so wanting her cunt. His fingers joined his tongue in fucking her, sliding in and out of her tight lips.

Her mouth began to move faster on his cock, sucking it hard, her tongue flicking at the head, tasting his pre-cum. She could feel his balls tightening, and she knew that he was slowly getting ready to explode.

Suddenly he lifted his mouth from her pussy and climbed off of her. She looked as he stood at the bottom of the bed, staring at her. For a second she wondered if he was changing his mind, if he was about to put a stop to what they were doing, but he only stared, his cock sticking straight out from his body.

“Damn!” John finally said, as he crawled back on the bed and on top of her. With one motion he mounted her, his cock sliding easily into her waiting pussy. They both groaned at the incredible feel of the first fucking motion, and quickly started their rhythm, his cock pumping in and out of her cunt.

“Oh, god! You feel so good!” Tammy groaned, her hands on his ass, pushing with each thrust he made, trying to get him to go even deeper. It was a hard fuck, a desperate fuck, a fast fuck.

John continued to pound in and out of her pussy, his hands reaching for her tits, grabbing each nipple, pulling at them as he lowered his lips on her. He could feel his climax come, and continued to push hard. Suddenly his cock began to swell, and her eyes opened as she moaned with pleasure. As he grew, she felt the first wave of orgasm overwhelm her body, and she began to explode as his cum blasted deep inside her body. It was so hot as it filled her pussy, as her lips tighten around his shaft as she came.

They continued to kiss after their orgasm, each kissing coming a little more gentler than the last, until finally John collapsed beside his sister-in-law on the bed. They laid quietly, listening to each other’s breathing, the smell of sex so strong in the air.

“Wow,” Tammy said, whispering, “That was unbelievable.”

John was quiet. Regret was beginning to consume him. He should have said no. Finally he spoke, “Tammy, that was wrong, we shouldn’t have done that.”

Tammy looked over at John and kissed him, noticing that he didn’t try to refuse the kiss. “John, stop it. It was bound to happen, you and I both know it. Now, relax. You’re going to go home, tell Adam that I’m sorry and promise it will never happen again, and that I want to work things out. It’s going to be fine.”

“Just like that?”

“Well, I am definitely sticking around now. Let’s face it, we’re not over yet, honey. I plan on fucking you many more times, and the best way to do that is to stay married to your brother-in-law.”

John looked at the beauty stretched out beside him. She was incredible. And he was hooked, he knew it. He knew he didn’t have the power to refuse her, already he wanted her again.

John Hanley had it made. He had everything. But he wanted her so much, he would risk it all just to have her. It was the start of something very powerful.

BikerRob
BikerRob
27 Followers
12