The Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GriffRoark
GriffRoark
194 Followers

"Close your eyes, baby," I ordered, voice gentle but firm. Katie obeyed, giggling as she closed her eyes tight.

"Now imagine that in front of you is your favorite flavor of Popsicle. Can you do that?"

Katie nodded enthusiastically, playing the young naïf to the hilt. "I like watermelon best, Daddy."

"Good girl. Right in front of you is the sweetest, juiciest, tastiest watermelon Popsicle you ever tasted – and it's such a hot day today. Don't you need something sweet to cool you down?"

Again Katie nodded, eyes closed, her sweet breasts jiggling with the movement. "Oh yes, Daddy, you're so nice to bring me my favorite treat. Can I have it now? I'm so hot..."

"Since you've been so good... yes, you can have it, baby," I said, my cock rock-hard and aching for her touch. Katie opened her eyes, said just one word – "Yummy!" – and promptly licked, slowly, from the base of my erect prick to the head, letting out a moan of sheer satiation. Holding the base in her small hands, she began licking over every inch of my cock, treating it for all the world like the best watermelon Popsicle ever. Little moans and sighs escaped her perfect lips, soft slurping and licking sounds that only served to further engorge my throbbing prick. Her large expressive eyes flicked up to lock onto mine, showing me the pleasure she was taking in tasting my dick, then returned to the task at hand, as she coated my shaft and balls in saliva, her soft pink tongue making long strokes on my rigid flesh.

"Enough licking," I said, roughly. "Suck that Popsicle, you little slut."

As if she had been waiting for the command, Katie opened wide and plunged her mouth over the end of my dick, sinking down on it to the root; holding there for a moment and forming a tight seal with her lips, she slowly pulled back, a long slurping sound coming from that heavenly mouth as she sucked fiercely, only releasing my cock with reluctance, a long wet trail connecting my swollen head with her wet lips.

I was speechless as she looked up at me, panting and licking her lips, before sinking down on it once more, repeating the entire process, a long, slow, wet, tight suck, before my prick emerged glistening from her teen lips, wet from root to tip.

"Like that, Daddy?" she said coquettishly, head to one side. "Is that what you want?"

"I'll show you what I want, slut," I said, my voice dark with passion, loving the way her eyes flashed with each nasty name I called her. I grabbed her hair once more, taking control. I rubbed my wet cockhead back and forth on her lips a few times before pushing inside, and Katie, eyes wide, opened her mouth to take it, moaning blissfully – 'MmHMM!" – as if this was what she had been waiting for - to have her mouth owned, fucked hard, for me to make her swallow my cock.

Katie's hands went to my thighs, and then slipped around to cup my ass, as I worked my dick in and out of her mouth, and I could feel the muscles at the back of her throat working as she breathed through her nose, taking every inch. Her beautiful eyes watered but she held firm, letting me guide her, hold her, letting me pump her mouth like I needed, the wet shaft slamming in and out, making sweet slippery sounds, my balls slapping against Katie's chin, her wet slurps and slobbers turning me on more and more. Her fingers gripped my asscheeks, urging me on, and I was happy to oblige, months of passion spilling free, all of the dark thoughts I had harbored about this stunning girl finally becoming reality; I was going to make her my dripping sex-slave, for as long as I wanted.

I pulled my cock free to let Katie breathe, and she panted, tits heaving as she drooled on my cock, lapping at it with her pink tongue, her twinkling eyes locked on mine. She licked down to my balls, licking and sucking on them, moving from one to the other, going to town on me with gusto.

"You like Daddy's cock, babygirl?" I asked, holding my shaft up, watching her roll her tongue around my balls. Katie nodded, releasing my sac from her wet lips.

"Oh god yes, Daddy Griff," the brunette moaned. "It's so good to finally have this sweet cock to myself, to treat it right, the way you deserve –"

I cut her off by hurriedly grabbing Katie's upper arm and pulling her to her feet, roughly turning her around and bending her over the couch. Katie gasped and smiled, her hair in her face and her breath coming in quick puffs. She propped herself up on her hands, her legs spreading wide as I flipped her pretty skirt up over her ripe ass, revealing two firm, full peaches of flesh in black lacy panties. Katie looked back over her shoulder at me, eyes entreating, hungry to see what I would do. I kicked off the rest of my clothes, standing naked behind her, looking her over and holding the base of my cock, the head swollen and wet. Katie bit her full lower lip, her low moan filling the room, and rolled her hips, sticking her luscious ass out at me, silently begging for me to touch, to taste, to do what I pleased.

I smiled, knowing that drawing this out would prolong the eventual pleasure, and reached out slowly, putting a hand on her ass over the dark lace, rubbing, caressing the ripe skin. Katie moaned loud, her head back, her body quivering with lust.

"Oh Daddy... Daddy Griff... have I been a good girl? Are you gonna reward me... or have I been so, so bad...?"

"You tell me, babygirl," I said, kneading the soft, hot flesh a moment longer, and then raising my arm, slow and even, making sure she could see it, palm flat, up over my head, holding there. Katie whimpered louder, biting on the couch cushion, eyes staring, everything about her body language begging for me to complete that movement of my arm, to bring my hand back down, to make hard, sharp contact with her ass. I held it for another long moment, teasing Katie deliciously, until she could take it no longer and opened wide to cry out.

"Daddy, pleas-"

Her words ended abruptly as my hand flew down, spanking her perfect ass, the loud SMACK! echoing through the room. Her behind was pliant, soft yet muscular, toned and firm but yielding and supple. My cock throbbed, my eagerness to feel those cheeks in my hands as I plowed her pussy evident, but all in good time. Katie, eyes closed, was moaning, eyes watering, a look of intense pleasure on her beautiful flushed face.

"Oh, Daddy," she sighed. "Daddy, Daddy..." Her ass wiggled invitingly at me, and I raised my hand once more, the fingers tingling from the hard contact, and brought it down once more – SMACK!

Katie cried out again, her moans the stuff that wet dreams are made of, and I began spanking her succulent ass with spirit, making her body shake. Katie tossed her head back, her dark locks flying and her big tits shaking, the sounds coming from her delicious mouth becoming more and more like raw animal grunts. She looked into my eyes, mouth open, and I saw the passion writ large there, the joy this was bringing her.

I slowed my fierce slaps on her firm bottom, then stopped, and Katie, panting, rested her head on my hands as I caressed softly. Grabbing the waistband of her delicate panties, I pulled them down, exposing her ass, now marked in red, clear handprints standing out, stinging-hot. She practically purred as I softly stroked her flesh, Daddy making it all better.

I knelt down, my tongue starting to follow my fingers, kissing her ripe ass, licking softly, blowing on the skin, and Katie writhed on the couch, trying to hold still, breath hissing between her teeth.

"Oh my god Daddy," she said softly. "Thank you... I'm a bad little slut and I deserved that... you punished me so good." She smiled, licking her wet lips. She added, panting, "have I... earned a... reward?"

"Oh, I definitely think so, baby," I said, pushing her panties down more, then, as they interfered with the spread of her legs, tearing them free, the sound of the tearing lace seemingly very loud in the small room. I tossed the panties aside (after putting them to my mouth and nose and glorying in the sweet smell of her arousal) then returned my full attention to Katie, and to the sweet, smooth, bare pussy that was now exposed to me. Katie was moving her hips, rocking, unable to keep still, so turned on I could see her pussy juice glistening on her thighs. Unable to hold my hunger back any longer, I kissed my way up her thighs, licking as I went, Katie moaning into the couch – "oh god oh god oh Daddy oh God yes –" as I did so. I stopped, mouth poised over her eager young pussy, the lips wet and slightly open, inviting, the nub of her clit poking free slightly, begging me to feast on it. I obliged, starting to lick up and down on her sweet, wet cunt, long strokes of my voracious tongue.

Katie began to buck and writhe instantly, and my hands held firm on her ass, gripping, digging into the soft flesh, my tongue licking around her hole, lapping up the sweet juices. There's nothing like the taste of a sweet young pussy (call me crazy, but brunettes really do taste better) and Katie was no exception; I licked and lapped, eyes closed, savoring the spiced-sugar and summer-afternoon musk of her, my dick pulsing and throbbing between my legs, knowing that soon it would be buried in this honey-hole.

Katie was trying hard to muffle her screams and cries with the couch-cushions; I could hear her, moaning through gritted teeth, no comprehensible words, just cries of lust. Every moan urged me on, and I plunged my tongue inside, licking, wriggling deep, causing a new wave of movement to take over the brunette's body.

"Oh... ffffffFUCK!" Katie cried before biting on the couch cushion again, and I smiled slightly, flickering my tongue in and out, only emerging so that I could suck on her delicious pink clit, gnawing gently, then sliding my hot tongue back inside to fuck her like a wet little cock, exploring as deep as I could into this tight, steamy hole. My lips were clamped to her pussy lips, my trimmed goatee tickling and scratching at her inner thighs, and Katie's hips were bucking wildly now as I suckled and slurped, noisily eating her wet young cunt like my life depended on it. Oblivious to anything else, I closed my eyes and licked, lapped and sucked my way to her orgasm, which I could sense was building fast; Katie's arms and legs were trembling, and her pussy began to pulse around my probing tongue, her breath fast and frenzied. Her head came back up off the couch and she reached back to tangle her fingers in my hair.

"Oh Griff... oh yes, that's it thatsitthatsitthatsIT... oh Jesus, I've never... oh my GOD..." Katie jabbered; I plunged on, tongue wildly dipping in and out, wriggling deep, exploring the wet folds of her tight pussy. She pushed back against me, needing me deeper, my face buried happily between her long tan legs. Katie pulled at my hair, making only mewing sounds now, beyond speech as she rode my tongue to orgasm:

"Ohhhhh.... Oh my Daddy... oh DADDY GRIFF YESSSSSS!" she screamed, her cunt juicily squirting on my outstretched tongue, my chin becoming soaked with sticky-sweet juices. I kept up my attentions, licking and lapping as Katie bucked her hips, gasping as each tremor overtook her, shuddering with pleasure as she slowly... slowly calmed down, her body relaxing, limbs unclenching. Katie lay with her head against the couch, breathing hard.

"Oh my fucking god," I heard her say softly. "Griff... why doesn't she want your tongue inside her 24 hours a day?"

I laughed, and Katie turned, sitting up on the couch and slipping her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply, licking at my face like a cat, tasting her own sweet pussy on my tongue, my lips, my chin. My hands roamed over her, pulling at her skirt, and she helped me pull it off, stripping herself naked before me.

"God... you're so fucking beautiful," I said, looking down at her as she sat on the couch, pink skin glowing in the low light. Katie blushed prettily, cupping her tits and smiling slyly up at me as my hard cock waved and bobbed in her face, her eyes flicking to it before returning to mine.

"You like, Daddy Griff?" she said teasingly, her fingers rubbing over her stiff nipples and her small hands hefting her round tits, holding them up for my approval. In response, I gripped my shaft by the base, sliding it between those perfect globes, and Katie wordlessly wrapped her breasts around the hard rod, spitting on the head and shaft to ease my passage in her deep cleavage.

"Oh... Daddy Griff does like it..." she said, tossing her hair back over her shoulders, holding her tits tight around my dick and watching me as I slid up and down, spitting on the bulbous swollen head every time it emerges from her tits to bump at her sweet lips. As I pumped harder, rougher, she opened up and her mouth enveloped my cockhead with every slick thrust, the force leaning her back against the couch as I propped one foot up beside her, my hips pumping as I fucked those perfect tits, that heavenly mouth. Wet, sloppy, slippery sounds emanated from that teen mouth, intermingled with the occasional happy moan or sigh. My own hands replaced Katie's, holding her tits tight around my dick, and Katie's wide eyes, burning into mine, glowed as she slurped and suckled, her fingers straying again between her spread legs to her wet little cunt.

"NO, baby," I admonished, not losing my rhythm in and out of her cleavage. "There'll be no touching that sweet little pussy... not yet. That's all Daddy's," I said, losing myself in our little game.

Katie nodded, mouth full of throbbing cockhead, obediently returning her hands to my ass to squeeze and caress as I titfucked her.

"Is your pussy all wet for Daddy?" I asked, teasing, as I stroked.

"Mhmmm!" Katie mumbled around my dick.

"Do you want me to fuck it?"

"MmHMMM!" Katie groaned as she nodded as best she could.

"God... I bet you're so ready for me to push this cock into your sweet cunt and fuck you nice and hard..."

"MHMMMMMM!" she practically screamed around my cock, the vibrations sending sweet sensations through my body. I relented, pulling out of her mouth, and sliding out of her tits, leaving her sprawled on the couch panting.

"Oh Daddy... Daddy Griff, please..." she moaned, writhing on the couch, showing off that body to me. "Take me... any way you want me... I'll be good..."

"I know you will, slut," I said, my voice dark and rough with lust. Grabbing her, I forcefully flipped her on the couch, manhandling that body until she was bent over, knees on the couch and her hands propping her up, that ass and pussy presented to me.

"Oh God, Daddyyyyyy," Katie practically whined. "Are you gonna fuck me doggy style? You gonna pump me like that, and fuck my pussy so good?" She looked back over her shoulder at me, cheeks flushed, waiting, and I stepped up behind her, rubbing my wet, aching cock on the cheeks of her ass, making her moan louder.

"Oh you're gonna keep fucking teasing me aren't you? Please fuck me... fuck me, fuck me, Daddy!" Her voice was pleading, and I could see from her gleaming thighs that her pussy was soaked by now and ready for another release. I slowly raised my hand, making sure she could see it poised over her ass, made her think she was in for another spanking – and then, suddenly, plunged my rock-hard cock inside that tight, slippery pussy, right to the hilt, my balls resting against her.

"OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS!" Katie screamed, gripping the couch, mouth open in an O of pleasure. "Oh DADDY... fuck me, fuck me fuck me fuck meee..."

I took a moment to let it sink in; my cock was buried, every inch, inside this velvet-smooth, silky-soft vice-tight pussy of an eighteen-year-old brunette vision of sex, throbbing hard inside her, each pulse sending shudders through her body,

and she was begging for more, for me to take her hard and deep. I didn't intend to waste another second doing anything other than exactly that.

Reaching up, I took Katie's long dark hair in my hand, winding it around my fingers, her head pulling back and her mouth open as she realized I was taking the reins. I ground into her hard, cock stiff, hips rolling, making her whimper with pleasure – and then took complete control. Hammering in and out of her tight little hole, I pulled hard on her thick sheaf of raven hair, making Katie feel every inch buried in her steaming, sopping-wet cunt. Months of sexual frustration, of fantasies about Katie, burst free and I pounded her pussy with complete abandon, making her body quiver and tits shake, and making the couch rock on its feet.

"Oh Daddy... Daddy... Daddy Griff... OH GOD DADDY, DON'T STOP FUCKING ME!" Katie shrieked, slamming her body back onto my thrusting prick, meeting my movements, skin slapping against skin, taut and firm. She reached back, gripping my forearms as I plowed into her, that sweet and velvety cunt taking everything I had to offer, stretched tight around my length.

"Daddy?" Katie asked between gasps and moans, her head turned to face me, her lips wet and her face rosy with exertion.

"Yes, Katie, baby?" I replied, slowing my speed but not the power of my thrusts, impaling her on cock over and over.

"Can I ... can I cum? I want to cum so bad..." she groaned.

"Well, let me think about that," I said, a teasing smile on my face, sliding slowly out before slamming home in her pussy once more, making her shriek. "Are you my slut now?" I asked.

"Yes... oh God, yes, Griff, I'm your horny little slut," Katie hissed, relishing the word, the dirty talk. She rolled her hips, moving my dick inside her as she continued. "I only want this big fat Daddy cock inside me, anytime you want it. I'm your whore, day and night, and I'll never charge you a penny, Daddy... just please, take me, own me, brand me, and FUCK me till I cum..."

I was in no mood to argue, and dug my fingers afresh into Katie's lush hips, driving my cock like a jackhammer – long, hard, fast attacks that felt like I was splitting her teen pussy open. Katie lowered her head, hair in a dark curtain around her sweaty face, and took it, biting her lip and groaning with each hard thrust inside her. My own sweat dripping on Katie's perfect ass and lower back, I increased the power and speed of my fucking, and the pitch and frequency of Katie's animal cries increased in tandem; I could tell she was riding her way to orgasm now, and I planned on making it an earth-shattering one.

"Oh fuck," she exclaimed, her voice incredulous, "don't stop. Daddy, FUCK my slutty little pussy, hurt me so fucking good..." I could feel the muscles of her pussy walls undulating, contracting, bringing her closer and closer, and I released my hold on her hips, grabbing Katie's long hair once more, pulling it forcefully back as I renewed my assault on her tender cunt. Over and over I pounded deeper, and Katie pounded her fists on the couch cushions, body writhing mindlessly in desire.

"Yes, Daddy, yes, Griff, that's it, keep it right there, oh God – oh GOD I'm... oh FFFUCKKKKK MEEEEEEEEE DADDYYYYY!" came the primal cry from Katie's throat, the bridles of her hair in my hands, leashes to hold my good little doggy slut as she came, gripping me tight, locking my cock inside, buried tight and deep, the sweet juices of her pussy spurting out and down our thighs, each judder and jerk of her body making me cock pulse, a chain reaction lengthening her orgasm and making us ride it out together. I held myself tight inside Katie, pulling her up, my chest against her back and my hands on her round tits, kissing her neck as her breathing began to slow toward normal.

"Oh Griff," Katie mewed against me, hands in my hair, cupping my face, turning to kiss my cheek. "You didn't cum..." she said, sounding a little disappointed.

"That's because we're not done, babygirl," I said, kissing those full soft lips. "Not by a long shot."

GriffRoark
GriffRoark
194 Followers
12