All Comments on 'The Six O'clock News Slot'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 257 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When a star becomes a Slut.......

This is what happens to a raising star...Power corrupts the mind of many People who have never had any before...and the bitch got caught up in it...I loved how her husband an his friend brought her down...that's what makes this a great story...and it goes to show us...what a guy has to go through to get Justice in a No Fault Divorce system...I loved the price this slut of a wife paid......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Second reading meant 4 stars not 3 fingers never worth a shit.

Graduated 3rd not first due to typing. USMC school.

Still got Nam as first 2 wanted based close to home town. Gung Ho back then

Only real problem with story.

He was worried about it being too much.

Had to figure out later poor role model she would make for child.

Stories stay together for kids! ? Relationship plays more important part in upbringing than genetic material.

Poor role models poor adult most times.

Best example. Abused wife relationship abusive relationship for daughter

Check out facts with counseling professionals.

jtwheels

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

4.7 ON THE RATING SCALE. GOOD GOING WITH THE VIDEO USED TO TEAR DOWN HER CHARACTER AND PUBLIC IMAGE.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story,especially as the bitch got her just deserts.

ErotFanErotFanabout 3 years ago

This was an excellent story. There for a while I was hoping for a reconciliation since Tom has so thoroughly decimated Carol's career. Along with that the the husband marrying the wife of the paramour after the divorce is such a trope!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

From the way the story started I thought it was going to be a good one. Sadly I had to skip to the end to comment. It really annoys me when an author ignores the obvious action for a character to take just so that they can manipulate the story. When Tom didn't confront Carol on her possible lie and didn't bring up his talk with Don about the show post-mortems it ended my enjoyment of the story.

In this situation no husband would let the opportunity go. They would ask the question 'what have you been doing? I know there hasn't been any show post-mortems for months yet you are coming home telling me you are late because of them''

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story of hubris. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know it’s just a story, but it captivated me so much that I still feel the betrayal viscerally.

Going back to the way they were sounded so enticing that I thought yes!

But then realized just what she did & liked the author’s outcome even better.

Bill

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

She became a college professor? Damn, those students are going to eat her alive. Imagine having that much ammo on a prof.

HowVeryTattvaHowVeryTattvaalmost 3 years ago

I think this was a great story with well-developed characters... But...

It was too much "lit," and not enough "erotica."

This is (AFAIK) a website for stroke material. When I got to the part where the

bottle-blonde news goddess was going down on her co-anchor, I fully expected

it to lead to a cucking scene where a distraught hubby spies on them through a

hotel room window while Ted gives Carol the kind of screwing that Tom is incapable of.

What I got, instead, was a Touchstone movie plot.

Great story... It just belongs more in Reader's Digest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a slut ray story but I don't hate it as much as most. I really hate these kinds of stories because I feel they are incredibly misogynistic. You at least let the wife grow at the end. I give you acknowledgement for that. Still, I do feel this theme is rather anti woman. It's not you personally, it's the notion that a woman can't be successful with a less successful husband without becoming a slut and an unempathetic whore. - starsong1977

BabalooieBabalooieover 2 years ago

Well Done. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another SWAMP DONKEY joins the herd!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant a masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

But starsong1977, its true, women cant be successful and remain faithful nice etc at all, much less w/ a less successful husband or any kind of husband except a submissive one willing to be cuckolded. Great story, both scumsuckers hoisted on their own petards in public. Some numbnut critic thinks a normal person would have confronted the bitch over lying about show postmortems, BS, that establishes probable cause and has been going on for a while. No need to confront w/o a little investigating or proof, cuz the prob cause plus proof equals complete disintegration of marriage and/or any forgiveness for relationship continuation. And of course, her attitude arrogance entitlement and lack of empathy contributed to a needed scorched earth ending. excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done. A good read.

Ed

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

A very enjoyable read although I got a little uncomfortable at times, I think the story mirrors life.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 years ago

Lot of legal errors. No way husband could get away with what he did unscathed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good story. A nice wholesome ending.

I don't know why Tom helped Carol have her fling by being dumb enough to look after their (her) daughter for her so she could leave for a week of sex.

A variation of it may have been.

Carol: Tomorrow I am going away with Ted for a week of sex, sun and sand. There is nothing you can do about it.

Tom: Ok. Goodbye.

Immediately Tom drives over to Mrs Alsop and tells her what is going on, and asks her not to facilitate the adultery by looking after Susan. He knows is a very moral Christian who has offered to pray for him and Susan so he should be sure she will agree to his request.

Next day, Carol is stuck as can not find Tom nor can she get anyone else to look after Susan. So she has to spend time effort and emotions trying to fix it. And of course is too late for her flights, has a disagreement with Ted, and has to spend more time effort emotions and lotsa money to try and remedy the mess her lusts have created.

IMHO that is a much more fitting storyline

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story.

Shit I hate commenters like HowVeryTattaVA.

Look numbnuts. There are literally hundreds of thousands of "stroke" stories on this website outside of the LW genre.

Go beat off your tiny dick to any one of those stories imagining you are a cuck watching Ted fuck your wife way better than you ever could. Just like you said. Go do that. And stop criticizing and leave the well written stories like this one alone.

God what a fucking clueless bastard.

Literally thousands of other mindless stupid cuckold stories to choose from full of sloppy seconds...creampie eating and bisexual husbands taking it up the ass...all a few clicks away and he's gotta complain about this one.

jflindersjflindersalmost 2 years ago

@someoneorother wrote: "Lot of legal errors. No way husband could get away with what he did unscathed."

Well, you're half right. There are legal errors. Otoh, other than having to pay alimony because at the time of divorce he was the only one of the couple earning an income and the chance that he'd lose custody because the wife had so much more time on hear hands to look after their daughter, he'd come through unscathed. If it happened in the jurisdiction in which I practised until retirement, there were no laws broken in either the obtaining of the evidence nor the use of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Average

Tried to go higher but

He was given an ultimatum!

Plans and reacts. BUT then hesitant about too much?! After her speech nothing except murder off table.

She cheated And totally disrespected him. Trust again never.

He did come out ahead and so average instead of dislike!

Drink before planning finalized. Never. Military background so saw too many times people screw up sometimes terminally by not finishing before relaxing

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

Anonymous4 months ago

Well.You seem to have a good handle on this short story gig.Sign up,log in and start writing.Keep a track of my name and contact me when you do that I may appraise your efforts.

TTFN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have trouble believing that the lovers were entirely off the grid for a week at the resort and, thus, completely ignorant about what was going on back home.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 1 year ago

Re: Anonymous (Good Story) 5 Below Me

I don't think I've ever given *****'s to comments about a story that gets my 5 on it's own, but as they say "There's a first time for everything." *****'s While I'm at it the same goes for GreWulf. Signed: BTW

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Another great story, how have l missed all these fabulous stories?

Well done, 5/5

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Other than the std lw writer stuff, like second thoughts about being too harsh, assurances that she is a good mom, and numerous other evident requirements for posting here, it was a good effort. Since when would someone have second thoughts after having been shit on and stomped into the dirt. Any normal self preservation instinct would kick in, unless of course you are a low t nut job that gets off on such things. We have enough of those writers already.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What cracked me up about this whole plan for revenge is that CuckBoy did absolutely nothing he conceived of and implemented none of it😳😳😳 Talk about more useless than Tits on a Bull. What was his meaningful contribution during this ENTIRE SAGA taking care of the fucking Kid😇😇😇

Fuck Me Dead no wonder the bitch cheated on Him 🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't think why he was in any way kind to the ex at the end of the story. No mercy!

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

Clever to make the revelation of adultery viral, and the description of how the media and others would react seemed on the mark. I always want the cheater to suffer more, but I guess that isnt civilized. Certainly had to suspend disbelief that Missy could just appear as Tom's realtor. It's a small town, but not that small. Anyway overall well done, and well edited. No sentence fragments, faulty grammar, or the like. A pleasure to read.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

A decent yarn well told, but it could have been better. The wife is portrayed as a wicked witch, a 2D cartoon villain and the cheating is too brazen to be realistic. Subtle cheating would have made this yarn much more interesting. For instance, would the cheaters really have fucked every night in the office after their shift with work colleagues still around? In the real world I think not. The end could also have been improved. Why didn’t Missy have a baby which we are told she wanted? Why didn’t get wifey find herself another hubby in LA? It would have rounded off the yarn nicely. Just my thoughts. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some of the comments questioning the believability of the cheating wife indicate commentators who have been fortunate to live somewhat sheltered lives. Personally I have had to deal with too many people who are first cousins of Carol, and the seen the wakes of their destructive selfishness.

THC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would Carol acting like a Bond villain, lay out her plan, and do it so brazenly with Ted while off the grid? She expected him to keep their conversation private? Why not cheat in discretion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agreed that Carol was like a stupid Bond villain who cannot believe that her brazen cheating woukd catch up with her. Discretion much? Nah. Just spill everything in an ultimatum and give the aggrieved party the means to foil your plans and fry you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This cuck writer has weak wimpy cuck MCs like Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks to Lou things worked out for the MC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Tom, this is a 'no-fault' state. The court doesn't care who did what to whom...

Ohhh, I get it now. If you live in a "no fault" state, then adultery is impossible because "no fault: no foul". I wish some one had pointed that out to me 17 years ago.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop wrecks a family. Doesn’t it always?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice Bitch Burn!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What an original variation to the cheating spouse theme. And happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Still good after so many years!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Excellent! Great flow and story, and a great happy ending, too!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn. Did it again, twice in one day. Awarded a story for stars and on further recollection, changed it to five. I almost never do that...

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am confused. Didn't Lou and the media do all the work for the MC? And the wife was a caricature of a narcissist. Surreal.

Karn9Karn94 months ago

Great story 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent

Waldteufel61Waldteufel614 months ago

What a fun read!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

Good, well paced story with a deliberative and satisfying ending. 5/5

Dennis26Dennis263 months ago

liked it, especially the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nicely done and superbly well-written. It fed us none of the idiotic Navy SEAL bestie, steel-toed-boots-to-the-gonads crap that usually infects these stories. Of course, this story dates from a time before the "BTB all the time" addicts controlled the writers. This one was nice and smooth, right down the middle, perfectly straddling the line between escapist revenge and reality.

-TJY

Grote_01Grote_012 months ago

Nicely written and a good plot.

NallusNallus2 months ago

Fucking website lost my comments twice.

SHORT VERSION.

Good but not enough.

Don't rush to release. Let the characters have more depth and difficult thoughts and dialogues. Let their pained/painful dialogues come to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous