The Ski Bunny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both moaned with pleasure. I slowly withdrew my entire length, then slowly pushed back into her. We could both feel every inch of my cock sliding against all sides of the inside of her pussy. The incredible sensations made me want to fuck her indefinitely. I couldn't see myself ever stopping.

I repeatedly pulled out and pushed in, steadily increasing my rhythm, but staying slow.

"Will! Ugh, oh Will! Fuck me. Fuck me harder! Ugh!"

"Shhh, patience," I said in a soothing voice. She began to gyrate her hips in a much faster rhythm than I was keeping, but I stilled them with a gentle hand. She was so tight and we were both so horny that I thought I would blow my load too quickly if I just banged her hard right away. So I let my slow tempo increase very gradually. With each thrust I pulled nearly all the way out, then made sure to push hard into her, to make sure I was as deep as I could get.

Our grunts and pants echoed off the living room's vaulted ceiling. I knew at some point I wouldn't be able to hold back, and I would have to just fuck the ever living shit out of her. After a few more minutes of slow humping, that point came. My hips almost involuntarily began to buck faster and faster. Before I got too far along I withdrew, pulled Anna up, and turned her around. She knelt on the couch, holding onto the back of it, and stuck her perfect ass out to me. I moved between her legs and slowly sunk my cock back into her warm, tight pussy. I grabbed her tits and started bucking my hips. Anna matched my rhythm and fucked back. My dick was sliding in and out of her pussy much faster now. That ass that I had drooled over so much was now slapping against my pelvis while my dick disappeared into her soft, tight hole between those perfect globes.

Click! I took another mental picture.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Anna prodded. I rammed my cock into her so quickly and so forcefully now that I only pulled out about halfway before each thrust in. The pleasurable sensation gradually increased, encouraging me to go faster. I grabbed Anna's hips to help. I was now fucking her as fast and as hard as I could. Her once separate screams now melded into one continuous wail.

The incredible sensation on my dick now flew to soaring heights as my orgasm overtook me. I lost vision but I could still hear my grunts as I continued to fuck away. All sense of touch in my entire body was now concentrated on my dick. Finally my first round of cum shot out like a cannonball. It hit Anna's pussy wall so hard that I swear I could feel it splash back. Then another shot. Then another, and another. I could feel my dick swell with each one as my hips bucked in small, irregular jerks.

I finally finished filling Anna's pussy with my cock cream, but I didn't pull out right away. I held myself fully inside her for another few minutes, kissing her neck as we regained our breaths.

* * * * * * * * * *

By the time Sherry came home, Anna had showered, we had both dressed, and we were watching TV. Anna sat just in front of me, leaning back against me with my arms wrapped around her.

"Hi there, you two," Sherry called from the kitchen.

"Hey, babe," I said.

Anna bounded up and went over to her mom. She was smiling as they spoke quietly, looking toward me occasionally. I decided to let them have their mother-daughter bonding time, so I turned back toward the television. After several minutes the girls came into the living room. Anna resumed her spot on the edge of the couch, cross-legged in front of me, and guided my hands back around her waist. She leaned her head back far enough to kiss me.

"Well, this seemed to work out pretty well, didn't it?" Sherry said. She sat down on the love seat opposite where Anna and I were cuddling. "And I think we can keep doing this—"

"Yesss!" Anna celebrated quietly.

"—but there needs to be some ground rules. Will, I really want us to be a couple. I really like you. I think about you constantly, and I want to be with you all the time. I want my future to be with you."

"Me too," I said, locking eyes with Sherry. "You're my girl, and I'm your guy."

"Aww! You guys are so cute!" Anna said.

"So you can keep this up with Anna," Sherry continued, "But when I want to be with you, I take precedence. I am your priority," Sherry commanded.

"You have dibs on me," I agreed.

"I guess that sounds fair," Anna said.

"Even if you two are getting it on..." Sherry began. "Well, I won't interrupt you if you're actually having sex, but any other time I can pull you away if I need some. You still have to be ready and able to please me, any time.

"That's pretty much the one overriding rule," she continued. "The minute that sex with Anna comes between you and me is the minute that you end it with her. I don't want any feelings of jealousy from anyone." Then, addressing Anna, "I'm sorry, baby, I know how much you like him, and I know I must sound bossy and greedy right now, but this is the only way it's going to work out for any of us. You two can be fuck buddies, but nothing more."

Anna looked at me, sighed, and said, "OK, I guess."

"Don't worry, gorgeous," I said. "We'll still have a fucking good time...literally." Anna flashed a smile. "And you'll find your prince someday. A stunner like you can't lose."

"On that note," Sherry said, "Anna I think you were going to hang out with Hailey tonight? And Will, could you be my pool boy tonight? I think there's a hole out there that needs plugging."

"Eww, Mom!"

"Maybe I could fill it with some caulk," I said smiling.

"Ugh," Anna grunted. "You guys are dorks together, you know that?"

"Yes, but he's my dork."

Sherry and I both laughed as we all stood up. I kissed Anna goodbye and she went to her room to get ready to leave. Sherry went to the kitchen to make us some drinks. I went to the pool. It was now dark out, but still warm. Sherry turned the pool lights on. Their eerie blue-green glow was all that lighted the back yard.

I wanted to go for a quick swim before Sherry joined me, but I didn't keep a swim suit at her house. It didn't take long to decide to go skinny-dipping. I'm no Matthew McConaughey, but I rock a tight butt and strong legs. Besides, I knew none of the neighbors could see the pool, so I removed all my clothing and dove in. The cool water was exhilarating, and the feeling of it gliding across my naked midsection made it seem adventurous. The artificial illumination against the black night sky only enhanced this feeling.

I swam laps for a few minutes in the short pool, but found it difficult without goggles. I came to a rest in the deep end, clinging onto the top of the pool wall. Sherry was there, ready with a Jack & Coke for me. She sipped from what appeared to be a long island iced tea. She had let her hair down: it cascaded over the tops of her shoulders. She wore a thin, amber red robe, the same short one she wore at her ski condo after our first full night of wild sex. It was barely long enough to cover her ass, especially from where I was looking. Her shapely legs teased me with hints of where they connected.

"So what did Anna tell you about me?" I asked.

"Confidential," Sherry sang. "Mother-daughter privilege."

"Oh, c'mon. She must have enjoyed it, or she wouldn't be so excited about doing it again."

"Well let's just say that we both agreed that you are a keeper."

"Well, duh," I half-joked.

"But I have some cause for concern."

"Oh?"

"She said she can't have sex with anyone else now. She's ruined for all other guys because she can't imagine enjoying it as much."

"Isn't that a good thing? For all of us?"

"For now, yes. I didn't want her to have sex with anyone else yet. But I'm hoping someday she will find the right guy."

"I'm sure she will."

"And how was my Anneliese?"

"Can I just say, Wow! For someone without much experience, she's really good!"

"That's my girl!"

"Did you teach her anything?"

"Not much. I think she learned most of it from her friends."

"Like this Hailey girl?"

"Possibly." Sherry stood up. "She will likely hear about all this. But I don't want to talk about Hailey. Or Anna."

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Nothing."

And that is exactly what she was wearing under her robe. She untied it and let it drop to the pool deck. It had been ten days since we had made love, but it seemed like ten months. I gazed upon her curves as an art enthusiast appreciating one of God's finest works.

Sherry spun around a couple times as she walked to the opposite end of the pool where steps descended into the shallow end. It reminded me of our first date, when she wore a tantalizingly short, low-cut, and figure flattering red dress that got everyone's attention in the restaurant. It was the first time I had seen the full radiance of her beauty. Now I was getting an even better view.

Although not as tight as Anna's body, Sherry was still a knock-out. What thickness she did have only accentuated her curvaceousness. She was still in shape, too. The muscle tone in her calves connected seamlessly to her thighs, then to her very round hips and juicy, grabbable butt. She kept a slim waist for someone in her mid-thirties, and this accentuated the transition from her tummy to her underboob, which was fully revealed only as she lifted her hands above her head to tease her hair.

My mouth watered at the sight of her C-cup breasts, the measurements of which matched her age. They naturally sagged a bit more than Anna's, but they still remained firm and perfectly rounded. I wanted nothing more than to lay my mouth onto them and suck away. I would never tire of them.

No matter how sexy a woman's body is, it can't raise my interest if she doesn't have a pretty face. Of course Sherry never failed in this regard. My ski bunny's ski-jump nose and big blue eyes were eye candy that made me want to look at her all day. Her smile made me want to kiss her all day.

I received Sherry into the water with one arm around her back and another on her butt. She took my face in her hands, closed her eyes, and brought her lips to mine in a lovers' kiss so needy that were it not matched by my own need to devour her, it would have sucked the life out of me. Our lips writhed all over each other. They were made more slippery than usual by the water that was still dripping down my face. Heavy breathing very quickly followed.

By now, despite the cool pool water, my cock had grown to full size. It poked at her belly button and was quickly squashed between our tummies as I held her naked body tightly against my own. Both of my hands were gripping her butt cheeks now, and she soon matched me on my butt. While our tongues danced around each other, we pulled our midsections together forcefully, wishing we could simply meld together and become one.

Sherry released from me long enough to submerge herself completely in the water. She flicked the tip of my cock with her tongue a few times, but came right back up smiling. Her face shone and her eyes glistened. Her hair was matted down and slicked back on her head and neck. The phosphorescent glow of the pool lights reflected off the curves of her shiny, heaving breasts. I didn't think my cock could grow any harder, but as I looked down at her body, it did just that. She grabbed hold of it as we resumed our tight embrace and adoring kiss.

My right hand gently reached down and guided her legs apart slightly. I reached under her butt cheeks and felt for her labia from behind. Finding them, I rubbed gently. Sherry broke our kiss to sigh, but her eyes remained closed. I sensed a slick moistness that I didn't recognize. When I commented on it, she explained.

"I used some silicone lubricant before I came out here," she said, somewhat out of breath. "It's the premium brand. Won't dissolve in water. Just don't rub too hard."

"You're amazing," I said as I dove my lips back into hers.

After another moment or two, Sherry breathlessly warned, "And no sex in the pool. I don't want chlorine water getting up there."

I nodded in agreement, then took the back of her head in my hand and reconnected my lips to hers. My other hand continued to explore her slick opening, coming at it from behind. Her soft flesh was swollen with desire. I rubbed her clitoris in circles for several minutes, causing Sherry to break our kiss so that she could moan. I teased the rim of her hole just as I had done with Anna a couple hours earlier, except this time I used my thumb so I could simultaneously flick her clit with my index finger.

Sherry shrieked at the sudden double attack on her genitalia. Her sharp grunts were almost like crying, testament to the intensity of pleasure I was coaxing out of her. I moved my thumb up half an inch and wiggled it back and forth just barely past the entrance to her hole—the tightest part. After only a minute of this, Sherry's shrieks turned into outright yelling. Her hips bucked involuntarily as an orgasm raced through her body. I tried to press my thumb and index finger together, squeezing the flesh between Sherry's clit and pussy. This seemed to extend her orgasm. All her muscles clenched up, especially on her face. She buried her head into my shoulder and began to fall backwards, but I caught her.

Even through this, her hand was expertly moving up and down my cock. Her thumb and forefinger softly bumped into the edge of my extra sensitive mushroom head in a way that had me panting instantly. It was almost too much too quickly.

Sherry had wrapped her legs around my butt and had started breathing again by the time I picked her up and carried her out of the pool. I laid her down on a lounge chair and keeled over her. My cock was standing up high and proud.

Still catching her breath, Sherry implored, "Oh my God, Will. I totally want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so bad right now! Please, Will. Fuck me now!"

My stiff rod slid into her vagina with blissful friction but little resistance; She eagerly accepted me inside her. Fully surrounded and embraced by her warmth, I felt more at home inside her than any other time in my life, and more than with any other woman. I had not yet begun to undulate; I just held myself inside her in missionary position. I wanted to savor the flavor for a few minutes. Sherry tacitly agreed by wrapping her legs around my back and holding onto my butt cheeks. We locked ourselves into a kiss that lasted several minutes. I wanted to be inside her in two ways, so I darted my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue accepted my invasion, exploring around the muscular contours of mine.

I began our humping very slowly, allowing us to relish the feeling of every inch of my cock sliding against the walls of her pussy. The lubricant did its job and allowed only pleasurable friction between us. I used the entire length of my cock to slide in and out of Sherry. Having just had outstanding sex a couple hours ago, I could sense that I was going to last a long time. So I continued to move slowly. Sherry was on board, matching my unhurried rhythm with her own hip undulations.

This went on for quite a while—close to twenty minutes I estimated. Our grunts, moans, and simple words of approval continued throughout. I was proud of my unusually long stamina. Neither of us tired, either physically or emotionally. Neither of us wanted it to end. I felt a deep-seated desire to make love to Sherry forever.

But I knew that wasn't possible, especially when I finally started to feel an orgasm gathering in my balls. The growing sensation traveled up to my dick and commanded my hips to move faster. I did so only moderately. I wanted to see how long I could make an orgasm last. It amplified almost to its glorious maximum, at which point I nearly stopped moving inside Sherry. I made several quick micro-movements, spaced just far enough to keep the orgasm at fever pitch. The world around me disappeared as I focused on riding my orgasm as high and as long as I could. Blurs of colors splashed through my vision, and random thoughts floated through my consciousness. I was in heaven. Sherry could sense what I was doing and smiled back at me.

"Oh, yeah. Ride it, baby. Keep it going," Sherry encouraged.

"FUCK it feels good!" I exclaimed.

Finally, I knew I could hold it no more. I lost control and began pumping my cock in extremely short and fast plunges. Sherry cheered me on.

"Oh yeah, cum in me, baby! Cum inside me!"

Then she let out a long moan that trembled under the riveting force of my hips pounding so quickly against her tummy. I thought my head was going to explode as I began ejaculating deep inside of Sherry. I could feel stream after stream of semen racing through my dick and out the tip, landing forcefully at the end of Sherry's love tunnel.

The final involuntary pump of my dick pushed out the last drop of semen, and my extended orgasm subsided. I began to pull away from Sherry, but she quickly pulled me back.

"No," she said with pleading eyes. "Stay inside me."

I acquiesced and kissed her gently. I picked Sherry up again, which was more difficult this time. I turned us around 180 degrees and laid back on the lounge chair so she could be on top. She could now determine how long I would stay inside her.

Apparently, she had determined that this would be until I got hard again. Despite how powerful my orgasm was, Sherry's request was so erotic that my dick only lost about half its stiffness. The tip hurt a bit with any movement, so I made sure our hips remained motionless for a while. She lay on top of me for several minutes with her head nuzzled in the space between my head and shoulder. Occasionally she would lift it for a kiss. I massaged her back, first very lightly by giving her the "feelies." Then I scratched them away. Finally I kneaded her shoulder muscles, working my way down to her butt.

I did this three times, after which Sherry sat up and I could once again appreciate her exemplary feminine form. I ran my hands up and down her side curves, then played with her breasts for several minutes. Sherry cooed in approval. Before long, my dick began its journey back to being completely hard again. I played with a nipple and her clit as my cock gradually expanded in her dripping wet pussy. Her rapid panting let me know that I was hitting the mark.

Sherry closed her eyes, arched her back, and thrust her breasts out into the night air. Seeing this, plus knowing how much pleasure I was bringing her, made me horny all over again, and my dick reached its maximum size and stiffness.

Sherry felt this and began to slowly and minutely move her hips up and down on my shaft. It didn't hurt so much anymore, so I matched her rhythm and started to speed it up. Our movements became progressively faster and longer until we were all-out fucking. Out skin slapped together as I pounded furiously into her. Sherry yelped with both sexual yearning and satisfaction. I sat up and hugged her. We grunted as we tried to continue our pelvic slug-fest. I buried my face into her large, soft tits as I fucked her pussy with all the strength my abs could muster.

Without withdrawing, I picked Sherry up again. Her legs found their usual position around my waist, and I carried her down the steps into the pool. I grabbed a hanging towel on my way. As our hips submerged, Sherry protested.

"Wait, I said no sex underwater."

"Don't worry," I said. "I want to try something. Just don't move and it'll be alright."

I draped the towel over the edge of the pool so that it hung down into the water. Still holding Sherry, with her legs still wrapped around my butt, I moved her back against the cushioned wall for support. Sherry's weight made sure I was as deep in her as I could possibly be. But I didn't move inside her at all. I didn't undulate. Instead, I flexed my sphincter, causing my cock to temporarily bulge outward in her pussy. I did this a number of times, and at first Sherry thought I was cumming again.