The Ski Bunny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet," I said. "I'm in control here." I continued to flex, causing several short swells in the girth of my dick. Each was accompanied by one of Sherry's soft, high-pitched moans. Soon she responded to my micro-movements by flexing her pussy muscles. She knew it was my favorite move of hers. With this new way of humping without moving, we kept our pelvises in tight contact. Her pussy lips maintained a tight seal around the base of my cock, through which no pool water seeped through. We found a rhythm. First we alternated for a few minutes, my dick pulses followed by her squeezes. Then we began to pulse and squeeze simultaneously.

Sherry and I tried to kiss through this, but our gasps and moans often forced our lips to separate.

"Oh, Will! Oh, baby, this is so good!" she cried out. "You're amazing!"

A unique sensation began to manifest itself. It was similar to the beginnings of an orgasm, but seemed to emanate from deeper within my dick, as if nerves that were buried further away from the surface of my cock were now being stimulated by the lateral pressure. It felt incredibly good, but it was different enough that I didn't know exactly what was going to happen. All I knew was that the sensation was slowly increasing. Not wanting to risk cumming in Sherry while our bodies were still underwater, I grabbed hold of her tightly and walked out of the pool. I stayed inside her as I laid her back down on the lawn chair.

I continued to pulse my cock, and she continued to squeeze in rhythm. But now I added small undulations. They were just enough to stimulate the nerves on the surface of my dick and those on the flesh of Sherry's pussy. She began to wail, and I couldn't help but grunt and tell in drunken words the effect all of this was having on me.

"Ah, Gah. Ahmygah. Ah, yea. Fuuhhh...."

Sherry came, and came hard. Her screams ebbed and flowed with each wave of her soaring orgasm. Her pussy clenched my dick tighter and didn't let up, almost forcing me out. But that just made me pound into her even harder.

I didn't even try to extend this orgasm. I just yelled as it knocked the wind out of me. The sensations caused by our double attacks on each other led to an overflow of sensory input. My consciousness transcended the physical world, and my mind exploded with a flurry of chemical reactions and tiny explosions that nearly paralyzed me. Whatever semen I had left in my balls was shot out this tip of my dick at high speed, joining the gob that was already in Sherry's vagina.

As we struggled to catch our breaths and regain consciousness, I reviewed the events of the night and was astonished at my stamina. I had fucked a teenage goddess, and then made long, passionate love to her hot mother twice, all in the same night. I had deposited my sperm inside both women and completely emptied my balls. I estimated that my dick had been inside Sherry continuously for the greater part of an hour. Never before had I put on such a virile performance.

I fell asleep later that night in Sherry's bedroom. She rested her head comfortably on my chest. My dick itched a bit from all the action it had seen, but I didn't care. I was feeling more deeply satisfied than I had ever felt. I had my woman in my arms, and all seemed right with the world.