The Ski Bunny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had gone down by the time Sherry came home. She greeted us, complained about the extra hours she had to put in, then happily joined our conversation. I noticed Hailey glancing between Sherry and me. She was studying how we behaved toward each other. My wildest hopes played out in my mind: She was figuring out a way to get into our little sex club. Even though I regarded that as a mere fantasy, I did notice that Hailey seemed to be paying me a lot of attention. I often caught her staring at me. She even got up the courage to flirtatiously touch me a few times, first on the arm, then on the leg.

Sherry whispered something to Anna, after which Anna said that she and Hailey would be going to a small gathering at their friend's house. They got up to leave and it was clear to me that Sherry had played her trump card and claimed me for herself that night. I had no objection.

I slept with Sherry that night, but not before we "christened" the guest bedroom. Later that night I woke up to use the bathroom. When I got back into bed, I spooned with Sherry and quickly discovered that she was ready to go again, and again I had no objection. I entered her from behind, and before long we were making a fair amount of noise. Then we heard some commotion in the kitchen: Anna and Hailey had returned. Without stopping, we strained ourselves to be quiet. It was difficult when we climaxed. I cupped a hand over Sherry's mouth and buried my face in her shoulder blades, nearly breaking the skin with my teeth.

The next few nights I didn't see or hear from Anna or Hailey, except in fantasy. Laying in bed alone, I found myself fantasizing about sex with Sherry, then sex with Anna, then sex with Hailey. That last one made me feel guilty, but the hardness of my dick meant that I couldn't deny my lust for this newly discovered vixen. Her initial shyness made me want to get to know her, then her light touches made me want to grab her and explore every part of her tight body. I knew, as I lay there, that I could easily whack off to thoughts of fucking Hailey, but I decided to save it.

The next time I saw Anna she was alone at her house. "Where's Hailey?" I asked her.

"At home, I guess. She said she had a good time the other night."

"So did I."

"Do you like her?"

"You mean, do I like her, like her?" I joked. "Can you pass her a note in social studies class?"

Anna laughed, ever the cutsie flirt. "No, seriously. What do you think about her?"

"She's nice. Very pretty girl."


"Do you think she's hot?"

"Well, yeah...I mean, she certainly has some qualities that...." I tried to dance around the subject. "Y'know, she was wearing those volleyball shorts and...." Anna smirked looked at me askance. I finally gave in. "Aw, hell. She's fucking hot, and you know it! She's beautiful and I just want to eat that ass of hers!"


Anna laughed and nodded. "She gets that a lot. Maybe not those exact words, but she did have her own little cheering section at volleyball games."

"I can see why. So what's her situation? Does she have a boyfriend?"

"Not currently, no. Hailey has had some trouble with guys lately. She has slept with a couple that were really nice, but not really her type. In fact, she's been left really frustrated with high school guys who don't really know what they're doing. Her latest was a three-pump chump who was in and out in less than 30 seconds. Got up and left her totally frustrated."

"The female equivalent of blue balls, eh?"

"Blue ovaries?" Anna joked. I laughed. "She told me she's looking forward to meeting some older college men, maybe even some grad students."

"Get some TA dick, eh?"

"Yeah, maybe," Anna chuckled. "Anyway, she was thinking about getting herself a vibrator until I told her about you."

"How much did you tell her?" I asked.

"Mmmm, pretty much everything. How great you are in bed, how long you last, how you always make sure I'm satisfied at least once. She was totally turned on by it. She asked about all the positions we've tried. She got this glazed-over look on her face and started licking her lips. She really wanted to meet you."

"And now that she has...?"

"She totally wants to fuck you. Bad. She's totally smitten with you. She asked if I would mind sharing you, just once for starters. She practically begged me."

"Wow," I said, smiling off into the distance. My self-confidence was soaring to new heights. I was dating a deliciously hot but real babe who I had a deep connection with, plus I was openly banging her outrageously hot daughter. And now another barely legal beauty wanted me to shag her. I started wondering how far this would go. How many women could I bang in this championship run?

"So?" Anna said. "Do you like her? Will you fuck her?"

"Seriously? You want me to?"

"Yes. I've decided I'm OK with it. She's my best friend and I want her to know the same pleasure I've felt in the past few weeks. You're amazing, Will. How could I not want to share you with my bestie? I think there's enough of you to go around." Anna stood up and kissed me. "So will you?" she nearly whispered.

"What about birth control? And is she legal? And, y'know, clean?"

"You don't have to worry about any of those things," Anna assured, then kissed me again. "All yeses."

"Umm, OK," I agreed, smiling broadly. I was still shocked at my good fortune. "But I should ask your mother first."

"No," Anna said sternly. "I know that sounds crazy, considering the arrangement we have, and I know you and Mom have something special going on. You guys are falling in love with each other." That was the first time I had heard anyone use that word to describe us. Hearing it made the possibility seem even more real. "And that's why I think we shouldn't tell her about this. At least not yet. I don't want to see your relationship with Mom derailed."

"Then why are you telling me to sleep with your friend behind your mother's back?"

"Believe me, I thought about it a lot. She might say no, enough is enough. But I really want Hailey to experience how great sex can be. She means a lot to me, and it's hard to know that I'm getting something so good while she's not. I know you can give her this incredible gift that she wants so badly. And I know you want her. I saw the way you looked at her."

I glanced away, knowing I couldn't plausibly deny it. Pieces of last night's fantasy floated through my mind. My dick was already rock hard from all the talk of having sex with her.

"Don't worry," Anna said. "I don't plan to hide it from Mom forever. I'll come up with a way to make it work."

"How are you going to do that? You would have to turn a cover-up into approval."

"Let me handle it. Remember, I'm the one that arranged our current system."

I decided to trust Anna, knowing full well that her plan could backfire horribly and leave me at odds with Sherry. But I was so hot for Hailey, and the idea that she wanted me was just too much to ignore. Being a single heterosexual male, I had to try it.

Anna called me the next day. Hailey is excited but really nervous, she told me. "Would it be OK if I am in the room when she has her first time with you?"

"Are you requesting a three-way?" I asked Anna.

"Well it'll just be the two of you doing it, and I'll just be there to make her more comfortable. Like a wingman." Pause. "But you never know what might end up happening."

My head nearly exploded. Just the thought of a ménage à trois with these two eighteen-year-old hotties made me instantly hard. We arranged for the girls to come to my place the next Thursday evening. I was so horny the rest of that day that I raced over to Sherry's house that night and made love to her. I climaxed rather quickly, so we did it two more times. Sherry was pleasantly surprised.

* * * * * * * * * *

After what seemed like a month, Thursday finally arrived. The work day couldn't have passed more slowly, especially since this was the due date for quarterly audits of everyone in my department. It was maddening. Forms weren't being filled out correctly, bosses weren't communicating with me, and I myself wasn't working very efficiently since all I could think about were the detailed possibilities for what might happen that night. I discovered how many times in an average day I leave my desk, because my raging hard-on forced me to stay seated several times as I was about to stand up.

One of these occurred shortly after I texted Anna to say that I would be getting home a couple hours late. "Go ahead and eat dinner," I recommended. "I'll eat at work."

She replied moments later. ":( Plenty for you to eat here."

It was accompanied by a picture of a naked behind. I assumed it was Hailey's, since the skin was a bit darker and the muscles a bit tighter than Anna's. Her legs were spread enough to show off her pussy lips dangling just beneath the lowest reaches of her butt crack. The caption: "Hurry home. Hailey is an eager beaver."

My cock went from zero to 100 so quickly that it pulled rather painfully on my pubic hairs. An hour later, after an impromptu department meeting (God, I hate those) I saw that Anna had sent me another text: "Home from work. Sunbathing nude in back yard. Let us know when to cum over." It was accompanied by a picture of Anna's naked torso in front of her bathroom mirror. I could see both sides of her swimsuit-model, cheerleader-strong body.

I was so horny that I actually contemplated going to the restroom and whacking off in an empty stall. It certainly wouldn't take long. But I decided against it. Even if I could get to the restroom without a coworker seeing the tent in my pants, knowing me, I probably couldn't keep quiet enough when I climaxed. So I just had to sit in agony and wait. My two closest friends called and wanted me to come out with them after work for dollar pitcher night at a nearby watering hole. I had to deny them.

"Trust me, guys. This is one opportunity I absolutely cannot miss."

"Why? Are you doing Sherry and Anna together?"

"Well, you're half right."

They begged me for details, but I told them that I would fill them in later.

I finally left work at about 7:30 and raced home. A small bolt of adrenaline shot through me as I noticed Anna's car parked by my house. The windows were down and music was playing. She and Hailey waved to me as I passed and turned into my driveway. The girls followed me into the garage, each wearing a bikini top and a drawstring bag. Hailey's top had a floral pattern that complimented the perfect curves of her chest. She also wore another pair of volleyball shorts—this time in royal blue—that were so tight they could easily be mistaken for body paint. They accentuated her muscular ass cheeks so much that it made my already hard cock jump. I felt an overwhelming urge to grab her butt, ram my dick in her pussy, and just hump her, hump her, HUMP HER!

Instead, we greeted each other with an awkward shoulder hug. Anna was more forward, leaping up and giving me a full-body bear hug. I caught her as she wrapped her legs around me. She pressed her lips onto my lips nearly as hard as she pressed her body onto my body. I held her by her ass, barely covered by a loose but thin pair of workout shorts, and I could feel her tits against my chest.

"Hey, stud!" she said in response to feeling the hard lump in my crotch. She gave it a playful squeeze. "Someone's ready to play, huh?"

"He's been ready half the day," I said.

We were practically tearing each other's clothes off before we got inside the house. Failing to make it to my bedroom, we pawed at each other in the living room. My living room opens up to the back yard by way of a large picture window and a sliding glass door, making it brightly lit with soft, indirect sunlight. Nobody lives behind me, and no line of sight exists to my neighbors' houses, so I left the blinds open. We got down to our underwear plus Anna's bikini top when I glanced over at Hailey. She was nervously sitting on the edge of the recliner, hands under her thighs, staring intently at Anna and me. Her chest heaved under her bikini top, so I knew she was excited with anticipation.

I stretched out an arm to her, inviting her into our little circle of love. She accepted, gracefully slinking into my arm. Our lips met in a cautious kiss of exploration, then a more fervent making out. But Anna refused to be left out, so her lips joined ours from the side. Before I knew it, I was locked in a three-way kiss with these two teenage hotties. It didn't take much for me to imagine that Anna and Hailey must have kissed each other in an earlier, explorative session. They seemed quite comfortable doing it now, with me included. Anna's blonde hair mixed with Hailey's brown locks as it slid chaotically across my face.

Anna had learned from her mother that I dig front-clasp bras, and so her bikini top was of that very style. I gently grabbed her tits and pushed them together, then moved one slightly higher than the other. The clasp easily released. I removed my lips from the three-way kiss and licked the curvy space between Anna's perfect C-cup breasts. A slight moan escaped her mouth, even though it was still locked on Hailey's. I teased her cleavage for another minute before letting go of Anna's chest, allowing the padded bikini cups to fall to the side and revealing a her pert mounds. Can I say again how much I love Anna's tits? They never ceased to amaze and excite me. Anna deftly wiggled out of her top as I became a ravenous tit-monger, kneading and sucking for all it was worth. Anna had to pull away from Hailey's lips to begin panting. I couldn't get enough of her soft mammary flesh.

I adored them this way for several minutes before Hailey got impatient and pulled me up. I ran my fingers down her elegant side curves. She looked nervous but excited again, like she wanted me to ravage her, but at the same time was hesitant to let me do so. I reached around her back to untie her top, but she brought her hands up to her chest, as if to say she wasn't ready for me to see her tits yet. I let her keep her hands there, turned her around, untied the knot, and ran my fingers gently over her shoulders. I pressed my thumbs into her upper back, massaging, rubbing, soothing. I let my fingers slink through her soft brown hair, each one tracing the outline of her scalp. Hailey closed her eyes and rolled her head slightly, sighing with a release of tension.

After a few minutes of enjoying the massage, Hailey relaxed and guided my hands toward her chest. We brushed away her bikini triangles in the process so that I was now cupping her perfectly curved breasts. Despite being smaller than Anna's they were no less sexy, and they still felt heavy in my hands. Hailey threw her head back onto my shoulder, eyes closed, as I leaned over her and massaged her breasts. Her hair fell slightly over my face, and I inhaled the sweet scent of her shampoo. Our lips met and we kissed hungrily.

Hailey pressed her butt into my groin. She hummed an approving "Mmmm!" as she felt the hardness of my cock. My hands explored all over the front side of her body. Finally, she turned around and let me see what I had been feeling. Her breasts were wide compared to how far out they protruded. They supported themselves with almost no sag. Her erect nipples were small cones, like two tiny volcanoes rising up seamlessly from her areolae. Wasting no time, I dove in and replicated the oral and manual assault I had waged minutes ago on Anna's chest. Hailey giggled, then encouraged me with gasps, moans, and fingers running through my hair.

As much as I was enjoying Hailey, I knew I was neglecting Anna, and she made me aware of this when she pulled us apart. In one hand was a small video camera with "HD 1080p" written on the side and the screen already pulled out. She handed it to Hailey, saying, "Here. Film us."

Hailey took the camera, and we both stared at Anna. This was not part of the plan. I knew the implications of having our fuck-fest recorded. It could easily end up online someday for anyone to see. Hailey seemed to be concerned as well, even though she would not be featured in it.

"Hey, don't worry, lover," Anna said to me in a soothing tone. She wrapped her arms around my waist. "This will just be for us. Nobody else will ever see it."

"How can I be sure?" I asked.

"I have more to lose if this thing got out than you do. Besides, it would hurt my mom too, and it would all but kill your chances with her. You know I don't want that. And I trust you because you don't want that."

"But I'm supposed to do Hailey tonight."

"Shhh...You'll get your time with her." She kissed me slowly, then looked me in the eyes, closely and intently. "This will be just for us," she continued, "and we can watch it any time we want." She kissed me again, and I relented, kissing back. Our lips didn't separate as I grabbed Anna around her waist. I saw her stick her hand out toward Hailey and twirl her finger in the air, silently telling her to roll camera. Hailey pointed the camera at us from the side, stared at the screen, and the red recording light came on.

Naturally, the camera made me a bit nervous and self-conscious. As the free-love session went on, however, I came to realize that this would actually help me: I entered this 3-way so excited that I risked becoming another one of Hailey's three-pump chumps, but the presence of the camera helped tame my exuberance.

Anna and I were still kissing passionately, and before long I had removed her panties, and she had removed my boxer briefs. Our naked bodies pressed up against each other, and we continued to make out as we grabbed each other's asses. Anna soon wrapped one hand around my straight-up erect cock while I used one hand to gently explore her labia. Writhing and heavy breathing ensued. After a few minutes of feeling each other up, I kneeled down and replicated my earlier assault on Anna's tits. This time, however, I ensured that my hand that was closest to Hailey was not getting in the way of the camera being able to see my tongue flick Anna's nipple.

"Oh my God, that is so hot," Hailey said on more than one occasion, allowing her voice to be recorded. Anna's voice was already there, her moans being a bit louder now.

Anna pulled me up after a few minutes, then knelt down so that her face was in front of my throbbing cock. Hailey got down with her and got in close with the camera.

"It's so fucking big," Hailey said through a smile, then giggled.

"You are going to love this dick inside you," Anna said, looking at the camera.

"Oh my God, I'm so horny right now," Hailey admitted.

"Keep recording," Anna directed. "Let me show you how much I love his cock."

She teased me at first, grabbing the base and flicking the tip with her tongue. Then she took the entire top half into her mouth. Then another inch. Then another inch. I was amazed at how much of my cock she could fit into her mouth. When she pulled back, she concentrated her efforts on my head. One hand caressed my shaft while the other very lightly stroked my balls. She knew exactly what I liked.

Her tongue flicked the underside of my head which sent immediate and intense thrills through my dick. I inhaled sharply and instantly began to pant. I stood there for the next few minutes enjoying the sensory overload. Looking down I saw Anna looking up at me, and Hailey holding up the camera with one hand while fingering herself through her volleyball shorts with her other hand.

Anna released my dick with a smack and said, "My tongue is getting tired."

"Then let's switch," I said. I guided Anna to the recliner and told her to sit back. She lifted up her legs and spread them wide, giving me, Hailey, and the camera a full view of her damp pussy. Soft, indirect daylight poured in from the back yard through the window, giving perfect illumination to the scene. I dove my face into Anna's pussy, licking the full length of her engorged lips. Anna moaned consistently.