The Ski Bunny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey moved to my side, and I realized again that I needed to allow for a line of sight. I pushed Anna's legs wider, appreciating her flexibility as a cheerleader. My tongue alternately flicked her clit then her hole for a minute each. Her moans turned into yelps, and before long, her hips began to buck. I sensed an orgasm approaching, so I placed a hand under her butt and began sucking her clit in earnest. My other hand went straight for her pussy hole. Inserted two fingers right away and began feeling around inside.

"OH MY GOD!!" Anna screamed. "Aahh! AAHH!! AAAAAAHHH!!!" Anna arched her back and I struggled to stay with her violently bucking hips. Her wordless screams seemed to go on for an entire minute.

Finally she started to come down and catch her breath. With her chest sweaty and still heaving, she managed to speak between breaths. "Fuck, Will!" More recovery panting.

"Holy shit, Anna. That was hot," Hailey said. The red record light was still on. "How did that feel?"

"Ohmygod. Ohmy...Holy fuck..." Anna panted. "That went on for fucking ever! I didn't think I could take any more...but it just went on and on and on."

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum just watching this," Hailey said. "I can't wait to get mine."

Anna looked at me intently and said, "You just have to fuck me. Now!" Her legs were still spread wide. She grabbed the sides of my butt and pulled me closer. My cock was so erect that I had to push it down somewhat to point it directly at Anna's hole. I teased like I normally do for a moment, rubbing the tip up and down Anna's pussy lips. After she begged me to stick it in, I plunged it slowly into her vagina, not stopping until I was all the way in. I slowly withdrew my entire length, shimmering now with Anna's juices, then slid it all the way in again. I pushed my pelvis hard into hers and pressed my balls against her ass.

We both grunted as I found a slow, steady rhythm. We encouraged each other with occasional dialogue for the camera.

"Oh yeah, fuck me." "So deep!" "Ah, this feels sooo gooood!" "I wanna fuck you forever." "Harder!"

I grabbed Anna's hips and fucked her harder. The recliner began to squeak. Hailey suggested changing positions, so I withdrew and went to the couch. I sat slouched and Anna climbed on top of me, her breasts dangling in front of my face. She guided my cock back into her slick, tight pussy, and we both began gyrating our hips. Her breasts were alternately covered by my hands and my mouth, but at times I allowed them to bounce freely for the camera. Hailey moved around the room, seemingly covering us from all angles.

After a few minutes of this, I guided Anna off me and into a doggy-style position, her knees on the seat of the couch. I stood behind her and inserted my dick back into her warm, wet depths. Our bodies smacked together in a fast, furious fuck. Hailey assumed a position from underneath so the camera could see my dick moving in and out. Anna raised a leg up on the couch to give an even better point of view.

We fucked like this for a few minutes more, but before long I could feel my cum welling up. My balls were preparing for a giant explosion, so I abandoned the doggy-style and returned Anna to the recliner where I resumed fucking her in the same position where I started. Except this time I was going to blast her pussy with my cum.

"Oohh fuck, I'm gonna cum," I said. "I'm gonna cum!" Giving the camera a good view, I grabbed Anna's hips, drove deep into her, and grunted and panted my way through an absolutely electric orgasm. Anna screamed as I felt my cock fill her up with cum, spurt after heavenly spurt. And just like Anna's earlier orgasm, this one seemed to go on and on and on. "FUCK!" I yelled. "I'm still cumming! Ah-ha, goddam it!"

After what seemed like an eternity for an orgasm, it finally subsided. We were both panting and dripping with sweat. I slowly pulled out. Hailey focused on the small bit of cum that was leaking out of Anna's pussy. She pulled back and got us to agree that that was an incredible fuck before shutting the camera off.

"Goddam, that was hot!" Hailey said as she set the camera down. "I'm so horny now. Will please do me. Fuck me now!"

"He needs to recharge," Anna said. Hailey raised her eyebrows and bit her lower lip.

"Don't worry," I said. "We can fool around for a while."

"We can?" Hailey said in anticipation.

"I've been wanting to kiss every inch of that body since I first met you." I leaned in and kissed her moist lips. She grabbed my neck and pulled me closer. My dick having only partially softened, poked at her pelvis. I looped my thumbs under her shorts and began to pull them down. Hailey helped by elegantly swaying her hips left and right. This alone stopped my dick from lowering any further. We were both now completely naked, pressed up against each other, and exploring each other's lips and tongues.

I broke the kiss with a hearty smack and led her upstairs into my bedroom. Anna followed. We immediately resumed our naked make-out session. I began to toy with her nipples, first using my fingers, then my tongue. One hand moved down to play with her clit. Hailey threw her head back and grabbed mine, pressing me harder into her tits.

After giving each breast its oral due, I cupped her butt cheeks and moved down to her pelvis. Her tummy was flat and she was cleanly shaven. I kissed all around this beautiful area of ultimate feminine sexuality, then I penetrated her labia with my tongue. She quivered with a couple sharp gasps. Her clit was going to be harder to reach, so I laid her back on my bed. She lifted and spread her legs, and I dove in. Her sharp moans indicated that this was much more effective. I continued licking her clit as I slipped a finger just a couple inches into her hole and began to explore her wet softness. She squealed with the sudden rush of pleasure, so I inserted another finger, went an inch deeper, and wiggled them back and forth.

"Oh my God!" Hailey cried out. "Yes yes yes yes YES! Oh-ho fuck!"

Her breathing became faster and more labored. My tongue and fingers were becoming tired, but I continued in an earnest attempt to get her to cum. Just then, Anna pulled me away and directed me to lay on my back. In a matter of seconds, Hailey was sitting on my face, and Anna was giving me a blow job. My dick had already regained most of its full size and hardness. The feeling of Anna's tongue on my extra-sensitive head finished off its growth.

Hailey pressed her pussy onto my mouth and began to grind. I stuck my tongue up as far as I could go and lapped at her inner lips. Both my hands grabbed a tit and began to knead the soft flesh. My thumbs and forefingers concentrated on her nipples. This brought Hailey's pleasure level to the point where she was determined to climax.

"Oh yeah. Right there! Don't stop, don't stop, DON'T STOP!"

This whole time Anna had been experimenting with how much of my cock she could fit into her mouth, and it was quite impressive. I felt her lips reach surprisingly close to the balls. Just to up the ante a bit on Hailey, I began to hum. And that was the straw that made the camel cum.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! Keep going! I'm gonna cum! Fuhhh—"

She never finished that last word. Anna released my cock as she watched Hailey's orgasm consume her. Shrieks filled the room. Hailey's hips quivered and my face was suddenly drenched with her juices. I continued my tit, clit, and pussy assault until she had come down far enough from her high to open her eyes again.

"Ohmygod! Fuck, Will! I've never cum like that before."

"Well it's about time," I said proudly.

Hailey pulled me up to her face and kissed me hard. "Mmm, is that what I taste like?" she asked. I nodded and continued kissing her. She cleaned my face, lapping up all of her own juices. As she was finishing, she said, "Fuck me, Will. I need you inside me now."

I climbed over Hailey in missionary position. She spread her legs wide and raised them into the air, making it easy for me to slowly slide my dick into her pussy. It was hot and slick, and it felt so fucking good! She wasn't quite as tight as Anna, but as we slowly began to fuck, I could tell from her undulations that she was more experienced. We kissed a few times as we humped like this for several minutes.

Feeling left out, Anna demanded that we switch to cowgirl position. I reached around Hailey's waist with one arm and her shoulders with the other, then rolled us over without pulling out. Hailey propped herself up on her arms and rode my cock, making her tits brush my face as they bounced up and down. She closed her eyes and arched her back, enjoying the sensation of the new position. I grabbed her hips and thrust up into her, wanting to push my dick ever further into her pussy. Anna positioned herself over my head, facing Hailey. She lowered her pussy onto my mouth, and the tongue-lashing was on.

The next several minutes were a flurry of six hands groping all over the girls' bodies, six lips sucking, three tongues flicking and probing, four tits bouncing, and three sets of hips undulating. This was all accompanied by a chorus of moaning, yelping, shrieking, and encouraging words. "Oh, fuck yeah." "Oh, this feels so good!" "Yes, keep doing that." "Oh, deeper." "Faster!" "Harder!"

In that moment, I swear I reached nirvana.

Both girls reached a mini-orgasm when their frantic breathing gradually started to slow down. They climbed off me, and Hailey positioned herself doggy-style at the edge of the bed. "Do me from behind," she commanded.

I stood behind her and sunk my big, hard, pussy-soaked cock back into Hailey. I grabbed her hips and we began to fuck like animals, slapping against each other with each undulation. Anna slid in underneath my legs and told me to slow down. I did, and she began to lick my dick right at the point where it was sliding in and out of Hailey's pussy. Both Hailey and I yelled out. It was the most unbelievable sensation I had ever felt, one that I will hopefully never forget.

I looked down. Click! I took a mental picture. Then I had an idea. I pulled out of Hailey, much to the girls' dismay, and said, "Don't move!" I ran downstairs and fetched the video camera. By the time I returned, Anna was already licking Hailey's clit, so I immediately started recording. I let the girls continue for a few minutes before getting back into the game myself.

I slowly inserted my dick back into Hailey's pussy, allowing the camera to see every inch of it slide in. Anna resumed licking the point of insertion, further stimulating both myself and Hailey. I tried to hold the camera to the side so it could see this, but I knew it was going to look very amateurish.

Anna eventually moved up on the bed, and Hailey laid on top of her, butt still in the air. They began to make out. I looked down and Anna's legs spread wide right beneath where my dick was sliding and out of Hailey's pussy. I pulled out, and there it was: two wet, steaming hot pussies, one facing down, one facing up, both writhing and eager for my dick to enter. I made damn sure to catch this on camera.

Looking at the video screen, my shimmering dick came into view, and I decided to sink it into Anna's upward facing pussy. Not to leave Hailey out, I fingered her while I fucked Anna. Both girls moaned with pleasure. All three of us were sweating, panting, and moaning. I pumped my dick into Anna's pussy for half a minute, then pulled out and sunk it into Hailey, giving Anna the pleasure of my fingers. I switched back and forth like this for about fifteen minutes, letting my dick get all the teenage pussy it ever wanted. I was the king of the world for that amount of time.

I could definitely tell the difference between the two girls' pussies by feel. Anna's was tighter, but Hailey's seemed to have more contours to get me off. Of course, both felt fucking amazing. Hard as I tried, I couldn't stave off the inevitable for much longer. I could feel a massive orgasm collecting in my groin.

"Aw, fuck yeah!" I exclaimed. "Who am I going to cum in?"

"Me!"

"No, cum in me!"

"Yeah, her, cum in Hailey."

I barely comprehended their responses. I quickly switched pussies right before my orgasm ripped through my body. My dick felt like it was on fire, and I just hoped I had chosen the right pussy to be in at that moment. I frantically pumped a few more times, and then jism exploded from the tip of my cock and into the awaiting pussy. I grunted as I pushed into her as deep as I could go. I felt each shot of cum being violently released from my dick and landing deep inside her. Her pussy fluttered around my cock as her hips shook in an involuntary spasm.

As soon as I was able, I looked down and saw that I had gotten the right girl. My dick was fully engulfed by Hailey's pussy, the second one to receive my semen that afternoon. The sight of this spurred me to squeeze out one more drop before slowly withdrawing. I set down the video camera, and the three of us collapsed onto the bed together. It was only 9:30, and the sky hadn't been dark for long, but it was mere seconds before we all fell asleep, naked and pressed up against each other.

I woke up about an hour later to use the bathroom. When I crawled back into bed, I squeezed between the girls and lay on my back. Both girls, still mostly asleep, cuddled up to me. I wrapped an arm around each beauty, and they rested an arm and their heads on my chest.

Fuck yeah! I thought to myself. I am El Presidente! King of the fucking world!