The Ski Bunny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make love to me, Will," Anna whispered.

I rolled on top of her and pressed my naked body onto hers. Our skin was as hot as our lust for each other. She spread her legs wide. My rock solid dick pressed up against the lips of her vagina, and I rubbed it there for a few minutes, spreading our pre-cum juices and teasing our sensitive nerve endings. I even placed the tip of my dick right at her opening, only to continue rubbing around it.

"Stop teasing me," she begged. "Please. Stick it in." I slowly pushed inside her. Just as slowly, she convulsed at feeling my thick meaty shaft penetrate her small opening. Even in the heat of the summer, she was so warm in there. Missionary position is so basic, but still my favorite when making love to someone I truly care about. No other position feels better. Nothing makes me feel more connected to the other person.

We kissed as our hips gently undulated, causing my dick to smoothly slide in and out of her tight pussy. After each thrust forward I held it steady for a few seconds, relishing how deep I was inside her and feeling every inch of my flesh in contact with her flesh. I could feel the extreme depths of her love tunnel around my sensitive head. Over the next several minutes, we both expressed several times how good it felt.

On and on we went, changing rhythms occasionally, kissing frequently, making eye contact to fully take in each other's physical and inner beauty. Anna rode several waves of near-orgasms and all-out cumming, her vaginal muscles quivering with each wave. Neither of us wanted it to end, so we fucked for quite some time -- I have no idea how long: maybe 15 minutes, maybe 30. We were completely absorbed with the physical and mental sensations of our lovemaking which transcended time and all sense of our surroundings.

Eventually, however, I did start to feel my own orgasm starting to form in the depths of my balls. Very slowly it ascended, allowing me to enjoy the sensational build-up for quite some time. I began to fuck Anna faster and faster, eventually finding a pace that kept the build-up at a fever pitch. Just when I thought I was going to go over the cliff, it continued to build. More and more, the astonishing intensity of sensation in my dick increased exponentially.

"Oh yeah! Aw fuck!" I was panting in rhythm. "Oh yeah! Holy fuck!" I honestly didn't think I could take it anymore, but Anna kept thrusting her pelvis onto me. My own pelvis began to shutter. "Gaaawd-daaaamm!" I spasmed uncontrollably as the climax took control. Tunnel vision crept in. I cried out as my cock exploded inside Anna's awaiting pussy. I collapsed onto her body as my body convulsed. Stream after stream of cum joyously shot out of my dick, squirting right past her cervix.

I continued to convulse for another half minute or so, after which I slowly regained awareness. My cock was still firmly planted inside Anna and her legs were still wrapped around me. We kissed for a few more minutes like this until I slowly pulled out and laid down by her side. She curled into me, and no sooner had I wrapped my arms around her than we both fell asleep.

We awoke several hours later and made love again--more quickly this time, in the spooning position--then got up to eat. We didn't dress, staying true to our promise to remain naked all day. We lounged around for the next several hours, watching movies on TV and snacking on all the unhealthy food I had. We ended up making love again, this time on the living room couch. We both laid on our sides as I took her from behind again. This allowed me to reach around and feel her breasts with one hand and rub her clit with my other. I think Anna liked this position best because of that multi-front assault on her senses. She bucked her hips and moaned more furiously than she did in any other position. Our orgasms dropped on us simultaneously. Hers was a real screamer. If I didn't know any better, I'd have thought she was in pain.

When we recovered from that, Anna showed me some videos that she had surreptitiously taken with my iPhone during our group orgy the night before.

The first video was a one-minute excerpt from what I now refer to as the "Iron Cross," with all four girls sitting on my various body parts. Blinded by Hailey's pelvis and distracted by the other girls, I didn't know that she had done this. The video showed several seconds of each girl getting off, including Anna herself. She honed in on her pussy riding up and down on my cock. I noticed the absence of my pubic hair. Watching it, I could practically feel the flesh of her tight vagina squeezing my shimmering wet member, rubbing all sides of it. Anna even directed Hailey to sit up for a second, just long enough to see that it was me under her ass. Half of my face was shimmering with pussy juice. I was still so inundated that I hadn't noticed the iPhone.

The next scene was from my own point of view, which was strange because while I remembered the scene itself, I don't remember having recorded any of it. I watched the video of my dick plunging in and out of each of the four girls' pussies. They were all laying next to each other on their backs, at the edge of my bed, legs up and spread wide. I slowly sank my hard shaft into an awaiting pussy, and clenched the muscles that forced a quick, cock-expanding throb. I heard the grunts and moans of pleasure, after which I pulled out and did the same to the next girl in line. When I got to the end of the line, I went back through all of them, this time giving each pussy two slightly faster in-and-outs. Then again with three quicker pumps, and so on.

The video suddenly cut to a few minutes later, when I was about to cum. I was up to twelve thrusts in Hailey, then pulled out and quickly slid my rod into Megan's lush pussy. I stayed in there past twelve undulations, and I remembered that it was because I was so close to cumming. I couldn't physically bring myself to pull out because it felt so goddamned good! I practically blacked out, but I could still hear the next girl in line, Anna, started to complain that it was her turn. Then she realized what was about to happen.

My hips pushed my cock deep into Megan and held it there, jerking just slightly back and forth as the wonderous sensations rippled through my dick. On the video I could hear myself groan in higher and higher pitches, then pant rapidly and say "Aww FUCK!" as I let loose my sperm. It shot out so fast it almost seemed to burn the tip of my dick. Megan moaned with a broad smile, then a giggle, as she eagerly accepted my cum inside her.

College pussy. Let me tell you gentlemen, there ain't nothin' like it.

But that wasn't even the last scene Anna had recorded with my phone. She swiped to the next clip, where I was blindfolded and giving commands. I lined up all the girls into doggy style positions over the bed. The girls thrust their asses into the air, and a couple of them shook it back and forth.

"Someone take the phone and get this," I ordered. I lined up behind one girl and, with cock in hand, found her pussy. I rubbed the head of my cock on her pussy lips a few times, then pushed inside. More grunts and moans.

After a few slow insertions and near total withdrawals, a female voice said, "Any guesses?"

"Well, let's see," I said as I continued to fuck. "Pleasantly tight, but not really tight, so I'm pretty sure this is not Anna." Two of the girls giggled. "A little more skin around the lips...fantastic contours inside...and she has patience with my rhythm. This is Kaylee, right?" I asked.

"Nope!" two girls responded in unison, giggling again.

"Can I have a hint?"

"Use your hands."

I grabbed the girl's hips for better thrusting, then reached for her tits. My hands found them dangling from her body, bouncing back and forth. I squeezed them gently, then harder. The girl let out a squeal.

"Oh, this is Hailey!" I concluded.

"Yup!" I heard Anna, the current videographer, say. The other two girls giggled.

"I should have known!"

The camera changed hands, and my dick changed pussies. Another girl was already lined up, ready to go doggy-style. With minimal guidance, I felt my way over to her and plunged my wet, veiny shaft into her warm depths. She pushed back onto me, wanting me to pump harder. I did so, but building up to it slowly. We fucked for a minute or so before the girls pressed me for a name.

"Megan," I guessed.

"YES!" The girls said.

I went through all four girls this way, guessing who was who by the feel of their pussies and, if necessary, their tits. I didn't need help when I got to Anna; she is still the tightest pussy I have ever felt, which is one of the reasons why she is still my favorite of the group. But I felt her up anyway, because her tits are so goddamned glorious.

The last girl was Kaylee. I already knew this by process of elimination, but she was begging me to fuck her anyway, and I was not about to refuse. With the blindfold on, I sank my cock into her moist pussy so that I could compare the feel of her vagina to that of the other girls. I enhanced the pleasure for both of us by squeezing her tits. The sensation became even more intense when Hailey got behind me and started licking my balls.

The video cut to where I was jackhammering Kaylee from behind and repeatedly shouting, "I'm gonna cum!" Then, "You filming yet? I can't hold it!" A female voice confirmed that she was filming. Kaylee held a leg up in the air, leaving her to stand on only one foot, while Hailey continued to flick my balls with her tongue. I grabbed tighter onto Kaylee's hips as the video shooter positioned herself right beside my cock for a close-up view. I could see Kaylee's pussy lips grip the length of my shaft as it rubbed in and out. I took a few more quick pumps. With a lengthy grunt I ejaculated inside her. On the video I could see the last two inches of my dick that was not inside her visibly throbbing with each squirt of cum. It recoiled in rapid succession, pumping semen into Kaylee's hot, soft vagina.

"God, that's hot," Anna said as we watched the video.

I agreed by nodding my head. My orgasm seemed to go on and on. Watching it reminded me how goddamned good it felt, the incredibly powerful sensation blocking out the rest of the world while semen lurched out the tip of my cock. My knees were shaking, and just like the shower blow job, I remembered thinking that my legs might give out. The throbbing motion of my cock slowed down and eventually stopped, as did my moaning. It was another minute before I regained my senses and slowly pulled out.

The video ended. I noticed that my dick was now pointing up at full mast and I was softly stroking it. Anna had gotten rather hot and bothered as well: She was rubbing circles around her clit. We looked at each other and, without saying anything, instantly decided to fuck once more. This time we chose the to christen the kitchen. Anna sat at the edge of the counter, spread eagle, and invited me in. I looked at her body, perfect as it was with flat tummy and large perky tits standing out from her torso. Her golden blonde hair cascaded down over the top of her tits as she cocked her head back and writhed her body in anticipation. Her beautiful eyes, normally so round and full, had closed to mere slits.

My member pointed right at her glistening pussy lips, jerking up occasionally in its own anticipation. I pressed the head of my cock against her opening and slowly pushed inside. After all our fucking, she was still wet yet still so tight that I had to push hard to slide into her, inch by ever loving inch. Her pussy contracted around every vein in my slick Johnson as I slowly slid it in and out of her hot box. We kissed and felt each other up as we made love. I occasionally rubbed her clit with my thumb, making her squeal.

She started her Kegel exercises, clenching her pussy around my dick with the tightness of a vice. It was the massage of a lifetime, and it quickly brought me to the brink. I shuttered as another orgasm ripped through me. I grabbed her ass and pulled her toward me while simultaneously pushing my hips as far forward as I could, ensuring that the head of my thick cock was fully six and a half inches inside her while I came. We were both able to watch in detail as I ejaculated inside Anna for the fourth time in the last twenty-four hours. The hot liquid rushed out of my cock with an indescribably pleasurable sensation. I stayed in her for several minutes after I had finished while we kissed our way down from our climaxes.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Holy shit, that is abso-fucking incredible!" said Gene, still with a look of shock on his face.

"I've seen it and I still can't believe it." said Sean. "You have to be the luckiest guy alive, and I hate you."

"Lemme see some more," Russ said, reaching for the phone. But I denied him.

I had shown my friends very short pieces of the "iron cross" scene, just enough for them to believe. I had hesitated to do even that, thinking it might be uncouth, disrespectful, or completely inappropriate. But honestly, if you had an all-night orgy with four hot young women and had evidence to prove it, wouldn't you want to brag about it to your best friends?

You know you would.

I made sure, however, that the videos never saw the light of day again. They remained ever after for my eyes only. I got off watching them from time to time, but I never put them on the Internet or sent them to anyone. After the unforgettable experience I had with those girls, I figured I owed them that decency. Anna and Hailey begged me for copies, but I didn't give in, for fear that it might find its way to Sherry.

As it turned out, Sherry didn't need video evidence to figure out what was going on.

"Hey look," Gene said, pointing to a booth across the room. "It's that redhead that shot you down back at the Wall Nutt."

To be concluded....