The Ski Lodge: First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the next room, as Paul and Janet cried out in mutual fulfilment, Mary's legs were locked round Howie's lean buttocks as he plunged his long cock deeper into her than she had ever been penetrated before. Howie could sense that her orgasm was not far away now, and his experienced thrusts were imperceptibly quickening, as he began to allow himself his own impending release. Looking down at her lovely face, he saw her eyelids fluttering and her shallow breaths become faster and faster.

Her beautiful breasts were bouncing back and forward in time to his repeated penetrations and he watched them with delight as he felt the pressure build up in his tightening testicles. As her breathing turned into a series of shallow moans and her head began to shake from side to side, Howie withdrew almost completely, then drove into her one final time, to the full extent of his long, rigid erection.

His balls were tight against her twitching bottom cheeks and, falling on top of Mary, his mouth seized hers as he held his cock at the full extent of her womb and tried to push it in even further. Her thighs held him in a pincerlike grip as her body began to spasm uncontrollably and she began to emit a string of high-pitched "Aaaah's".

Then, and only then, did Howie let the torrent burst forth and his mind rose to a higher level of consciousness as he experienced his tumultuous orgasm. Mary, too, was on a different planet. It was as though she was on the ceiling, looking down on his driving hips, her splayed thighs, her ankles locked around him, her mouth wide open as she gave vocal expression to her ultimate pleasure.

After the storm had passed, they lay together, unmoving, Mary on her back, Howie on top of her, their bodies melded together by perspiration, his cock, now flaccid, still resting gently in her soaking vagina, her legs now splayed wide apart on the rug.

In the bedroom, Janet lay, naked and content, beside Paul, cradling his soft cock in her hands, while his meandered lovingly over her breasts.

It was Janet who first heard the insistent ring. She raised her head.

"It's not mine," she said, but, already, the sound of his mobile phone had permeated Howie's post-orgasmic consciousness and he was struggling to his feet and dragging the instrument out of the pocket of his discarded jeans.

"Yeah," he answered, clicking it into life. Watching his face, Mary hastily collected her clothes and pulled them on. At first, she had thought it might be Pete and Charlie, but she could see from Howie's face that this was 'business'.

"Yeah. OK," he said into the mouthpiece. Yeah – right away – well, half an hour. Yeah. See you then."

He looked over at Mary and smiled, ruefully.

"I'm sorry, love. Duty calls – our transport's arrived. They've sent a chopper – we have to get back."

Paul appeared at the door, having heard enough of the conversation to throw his clothes back on. He looked enquiringly at Howie, who nodded his head.

"Yeah, sorry, mate – chopper's here – we've got half an hour to get back!"

"Shit!" With the single expletive, Paul disappeared back into the bedroom.

Howie rapidly dressed, pulling his sneakers on just as Paul and Janet, both fully dressed, emerged from the bedroom, arms round each others' waists.

"I'm so sorry, girls," apologised Howie, "but they just can't keep a chopper waiting!"

Janet giggled, then Mary caught on to the 'double entendre', too, and they all started to laugh. Then, with a final round of thanks, hugs and kisses, Paul and Howie hurried out into the night, and Mary and Janet were left alone, still chuckling slightly, but, as they settled into their chairs, each with a fresh glass of wine, their chuckles diminished, and they both became reflective.

"Well!" said Janet, looking over at her dishevelled friend. "Just for the record – I take it, from the sounds I heard, that the phone call didn't come too soon for you?"

"Oh," said Mary. "Was I as noisy as that!"

"You both were!" Janet grinned. "But the only reason I heard you was that you were about two minutes behind us!"

"So you ...?"

"Oh, yes," murmured Janet, smiling reminiscently. "Me first – then him – then both of us together! But – how do you feel?"

"Right now?" replied Mary. "Wonderful! He was very good, you know – Howie. He just seemed to know – when – to do things."

"And you had no worries – about Charlie ......?"

"No," said Mary, thoughtfully. "It just seemed – right, somehow – although I'm not sure how I'll feel when I see Charlie, in the morning."

"Will you tell him?" asked Janet.

"Oh – definitely not yet," answered Mary, positively, then looked alarmed. "Are you going to tell Pete?"

"I didn't plan to," responded Janet. "And, even if I did, I wouldn't say anything about you – and Howie. But, in any case, I think I'd rather wait until we're safely back home, and he needs a little 'entertainment'."

They fell silent, than Janet went on. "Anyway, we've got the rest of the week to look forward to – the four of us together!"

"Yes," replied Mary. "What do you feel about that, now?"

"The same as before," said Janet, positively. "We'll see what happens – and nothing will, unless we both agree!"

"Yes – good," agreed Mary, reassured.

The two women fell silent again, each busy with her own thoughts. Then Janet leaned over the edge of her chair and picked something up from the floor. She held it up and Mary, recognising her brassiere, laughed.

"Well, I had to dress quickly!" she protested. "I didn't want Paul to catch me – like that!"

"Poor old Paul," said Janet, with what seemed to be genuine regret. "He'll never know what he missed – although I'm sure Howie'll tell him!"

Mary blushed, as she imagined the conversation in the helicopter, but she smiled over at Janet – her co-conspirator!

Janet was still holding Mary's bra, playing with the delicate, flimsy garment, fitting one cup into the other, noting the front fastening. She returned Mary's smile, then her eyes slid downwards.

"You don't really need this, do you?" she said, softly, her eyes looking appreciatively at the unfettered mounds in Mary's t-shirt.

She rose from her chair and sank down beside Mary's, holding out the bra for Mary to take. Mary was tense, and her hand shook a little as she accepted it. She couldn't think of anything appropriate to say. The silence lengthened, became awkward, strained ...

Then - "Do you mind?" breathed Janet, softly, and Mary sat, transfixed, as the other girl reached forward and the tips of her fingers lightly caressed an erect nipple. At the first contact, Mary gave a little gasp, but didn't move. Janet's questing hand closed round the shape of her full breast and squeezed it, gently.

"You have got beautiful breasts, Mary," said Janet. The way the other girl pronounced the word 'breasts', in her Scottish accent, accentuating the 'r' sent a further thrill of pleasure through Mary. She blushed, and let her eyes close, accepting, silently, the soft caress of Janet's hand on her breast. Her head fell to one side.

Janet raised herself to her knees, then brought her head over to Mary's. Her lips nibbled the lobe of Mary's ear, and Mary sighed, softly. Janet moved her lips to the exposed, graceful neck and her hand slipped under Mary's t-shirt, traversing gently upwards, over her belly, to close over her braless breast.

Mary moved her head, her lips parted and felt the soft touch of another girl's mouth on hers, for the first time. Instinctively, she returned Janet's warm kiss, and sighed. Janet's hands on her bare flesh were so different from anything she had ever experienced before – the girl's gentle teasing of her nipples was sending sensation after sensation through her. After her shattering orgasm with Howie such a short time previously, the moistness between Mary thighs was almost unbelievable – she thought of Janet lowering her head to tantalise her throbbing clitoris, and groaned aloud.

"Are you OK?" Janet's head lifted, concern in her eyes. Mary managed a weak smile.

"Mmmm," she breathed. Janet smiled back, warmly, and her hand increased its pressure on Mary's breast.

"No wonder the men all want to feel your tits," she whispered. "Do you like them being kissed?"

Another flood rushed between Mary's inflamed thighs, and she shuddered in anticipation. Using both hands, Janet slowly raised Mary's t-shirt. As her full, firm breasts came into view, it was Janet's turn to let out a little involuntary sound of pleasure, as her head darted down and her soft lips fastened on a stiff, sensitive nipple.

Mary's head jerked back in arousal and her hands flew down to the fastening at the top of her jeans. Popping the button, she pulled the zip open and plunged her hand down the front, inside her brief panties. Unerringly, her fingers found her tingling clitoris and, as she began to massage it, in relief, she felt the pressure of Janet's hand on the back of her own.

"Oh, Janet," breathed Mary. "I so want to see you naked!"

Janet's hand convulsed on hers, in excitement.

"You've no idea," she whispered back," how difficult it was for me to go into the bedroom with Paul, imagining you being undressed, in here. I haven't felt like this about another girl – for years!"

"I never have!" said Mary. "I've hardly ever thought about it!" But the touch of Janet's lips on her breast was sending bolts of fire through her, and her fingers were slippery with her own juices.

"Shall we go to bed?" whispered Janet, her mouth ascending to Mary's sensitive earlobe, her small white teeth nibbling it delicately. Mary couldn't trust herself to speak, but nodded her head in assent.

Janet rose to her feet, stretching out a hand, and Mary stood up. Janet's arms enfolded her and her mouth closed on Mary's. The two girls luxuriated in the pressure of each other's breasts against their own, as their tongues entwined. Mary slid her hands down to feel the twin hummocks of Janet's bottom, and Janet wiggled pleasurably against her.

She took Mary's t-shirt in both hands and raised it up. Mary stretched her arms up and Janet pulled her t-shirt over her head. Janet leaned back and admired Mary's naked upper body. Her thumbs grazed Mary's nipples and Mary shivered in pleasure. She reached forward and slid Janet's t-shirt upwards. Janet bent her head to allow the smaller girl to pull it over her long, dark hair.

Mary could see the shape of Janet's thick, strong nipples against the semi-transparent lace of her bra. Hesitantly, she raised her hands and placed her fingertips against them. Janet sighed and breathed softly.

"Mmmm. That's nice, Mary."

Her hands slid up her back and loosened her bra-straps. Mary pulled gently, and the flimsy garment slid over Janet's shoulders, down her arms and fell between them to the carpet. Janet's breasts were bigger than Mary's, as were her nipples, and Mary luxuriated in the unaccustomed weight as she cupped her hands around them, and lifted them.

She lowered her mouth and took one of Janet's distended nipples between her soft lips. Janet gasped, and her fingers clutched Mary's buttocks, pulling her closer. Their entire half-naked bodies were now moulded together and they clutched each other in a tight embrace.

Then, unspoken, they moved together to Janet's room, exchanging small kisses on the lips, until they tumbled together on the bed, which was still redolent with the scents of Janet's recent encounter with Paul. For a time, they lay together, face to face, kissing, exploring each other's breasts and upper bodies with hands and tongues.

Then, gradually, Mary slid into a recumbent position, with Janet kneeling over her, her dangling breasts swinging over Mary's, making the occasional nipple-to-nipple contact, at which both girls shuddered in pleasure. Then Mary felt Janet's fingers unfasten the button of her slacks, then slide the zip down.

For a second, Janet's fingers pressed against the springy mound of Mary's pubis beneath her panties. For a second, Mary was embarrassed by the wetness she was sure the other girl could feel, then, as she felt Janet tug the material of her slacks, she raised her hips submissively and teased her nipples as she felt them slide downwards, exposing first her naked thighs, then her calves.

Then she could feel Janet's breath on the inside of her thighs, her mouth planting soft, feathery kisses on the ultra-sensitive skin. Mary slid her thighs apart and one of her hands, instinctively, felt for her throbbing clitoris through her panties. Janet's hands reached up, blindly, and found Mary's breasts. She squeezed them, and her lips were now on the back of Mary's hand.

With a sigh, Mary removed her hand, and cupped it round the back of Janet's head. Janet's long hair was now trailing over Mary's parted thighs, her mouth sucking the juices from Mary's soaking panties. Then her hands slid away from Mary's breasts and found the elastic top of her panties. She began to roll them down and, again, her heart thudding like a triphammer, Mary raised her hips slightly to ease their passage.

Remembering her brief glimpse of Janet's neatly-trimmed bush, Mary wondered, for a brief second, what the other girl would make of the wild profusion of thick pubic hair surrounding her own vagina, but Janet's contented sigh, as it was revealed, reassured her.

She moved her right leg out of her panties, feeling them trail, forgotten, over her left calf – then jerked into sharp, passionate consciousness as Janet's questing tongue unerringly found her clitoris and sucked it into her mouth. Instinctively, Mary raised her hips again, pushing her sex against Janet's tantalising mouth, and emitted an ecstatic groan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," she gasped, grinding the most intimate part of her body against Janet's face, her fingers digging into her breasts in passionate abandon. "Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!"

She couldn't believe the things the other girl was doing to her clitoris, and her orgasm roared up on her. Head thrown back against the tousled bedclothes, she abandoned herself to the sudden rush of blood throughout her entire body, and screamed as she took flight into a state of utter ecstasy. Her body jerking wildly, totally out of control, it was all Janet could do to keep Mary's bucking vagina pressed against her sucking lips ...

When it was over, Janet was almost as exhausted as her companion, although her own desires had taken a complete back seat in her dedication to satisfying Mary. Now, as the spent girl lay naked and content beside her, Janet contented herself by surveying her beautiful body with her eyes. They kept drifting back to the unbelievably flawless firm breasts ...

Jane's breasts had been like that, Janet reminisced, fondly, on her first – and, until Mary, her only – female lover. During her 'gap' year – the year between leaving school and going to university, Janet had backpacked through Canada and the USA. Jane's telephone number had been one of many supplied to her by well-meaning friends and relatives, to contact, in case of emergency – or just if she happened to be passing through their area.

Jane's mother and Janet's father had been penpals from their schooldays and, although contact had since been limited, more or less, to exchanges of birthday and Christmas cards, Jane's number – and her mother's – had been included on Janet's list – just in case!

Janet had completely ignored the list for three months but, finding herself alone in a strange US city one night, Janet, on a whim, had checked it to see if there were any local numbers and, coming across Jane's, had given her a ring, on impulse, in the hope of finding company for a stopover evening. Jane had turned out to be a lot older than Janet – thirty-two as opposed to Janet's eighteen – but was unattached and sounded lively and friendly on the phone.

They met for a meal in a diner and then went on to several bars, where Jane seemed to know everybody. Janet took to her, right away. She was average height – about two inches shorter than Janet, with hazel eyes and dishwater blonde hair, and a slim figure, mainly concealed under a chunky sweater and Levi's. But Janet's main impression was of liveliness – a complete awareness of things and people around her, and an opinion on every subject under the sun. But she didn't force her opinions down people's throats – she was a great listener, too, and Janet found herself telling Jane things she had never revealed to anyone else.

She was very tactile, as well – something Janet, with her staid Scottish upbringing, was not accustomed to, but, with Jane, it was so natural and unaffected, Janet didn't find it obtrusive, or annoying. The evening came to an end far too soon for Janet.

As they were saying goodbye, Jane was struck by an idea.

"Hey," she said. "I've got the next couple of days free – can you stay on for a while? I'd like to show you some more of the city."

Janet said she could stay on, only her hotel room was only booked for one night, but that shouldn't be a problem ...

"No problem, at all," announced Jane. "My flatmate's out of town for the rest of the week – you can have her room – in fact, why don't you move in tonight?"

Relieved not to have to spend a night in yet another cheap, soulless hotel room, Janet quickly agreed. They moved her stuff out of the hotel, and Janet slept soundly and well in Jane's flatmate's big, comfortable bed in the large-roomed flat on the first floor of an old-fashioned brownstone building.

Jane woke her with a cup of coffee in the morning and showed her the bathroom, where Janet was soon luxuriating in the first decent shower she had had for weeks. It was while the hot water was jetting against her fit young body, sluicing off the soapsuds, that she was slightly taken aback when Jane entered the bathroom and, shrugging off a silk robe, stepped, naked, into the large shower cubicle with Janet.

"Room for two?" she said, with a chuckle, and, stepping under the spray, soaked herself, then tipped some shower gel in her hand and began rubbing it into her body, vigorously.

Janet wasn't unaccustomed to communal female nudity, having played a lot of sport at school, and joined her classmates in the showers, after, but she had never been unclothed with just one girl, before.

And Jane wasn't another 'girl', she thought – she's a woman, nearly twice my age. Not that she looked it, Janet reflected, sneaking covert glances at Jane's firm, fit body. Her breasts were round and firm, with small brown nipples – and her bottom was to die for! Jutting out firmly behind her, Janet thought 'I could balance a tea-tray on there!' then reddened as she realised she would quite like to apply the gel to Jane's peach-shaped butt cheeks, herself. Now that wasn't a reaction she had experienced in the showers at school in Edinburgh!

But it was when Jane turned round that Janet's eyes widened, as she saw the thin strip of dark blonde pubic hair running up the dead centre of Jane's flat belly, and the clean, defined pink slit beneath. Of course, she had heard of 'bikini lines' before, but she had never even thought of trimming her own profuse brown pubic bush – and, she knew only too well, neither had any of her classmates!

Too late, Janet realised that Jane had caught her staring. She blushed furiously, and began to stammer an apology.

"Hey – no worries," responded Jane, carelessly. "Haven't you ever seen one of these before?"

"No," stammered Janet, increasingly conscious of – and embarrassed by – her own forest-like thatch, which she, now, desperately wanted to cover up. But Jane placed her hands round her hipbones, framing her pubic area for inspection and jutted her hips forward.

"It's sometimes called a 'Brazilian cut' or, usually, a 'landing-strip'," she said, and Janet giggled.

"I can see why!" she responded, as, despite herself, her curiosity got the better of her confusion. "Do you have to shave it – every day?"