The Ski Lodge: First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," the older woman laughed. "I get it waxed – smooth. It feels great. Here!"

Before Janet could think, or move, Jane took her hand and pressed it against the smooth skin surrounding her vagina.

"Doesn't that feel nice?" she asked.

Janet was speechless with embarrassment – Jane must be aware that Janet's index finger had actually slipped inside her vagina, and was touching a moist inner membrane. But Jane made no move to draw back and, gradually, Janet realised that she was pushing herself against Janet's intrusive finger, her grip on Janet's hand remaining firm.

Involuntarily, Janet pushed her finger a little deeper, feeling the tight wet warmth closing round it.

"It does feel nice, doesn't it?" said Jane, huskily. She had moved closer to Janet, and Janet was aware of an erect nipple brushing against her upper arm. Janet formed a cup with her hand, and closed it round Jane's crotch, her finger sliding in further, up to the second knuckle. With the ball of her thumb, Janet located the hard little erection that was Jane's clitoris, and rubbed it, experimentally.

Jane sighed and, as if by programmed reaction, her hand left Janet's and closed gently round her left breast. The slippery gel slid over the sensitive skin. They were now both out of range of the cascading shower, and Janet felt the beginnings of a flood between her thighs as Jane's slippery thumb and forefinger tried to grip her nipple but, instead, slithered round its burgeoning hardness.

Then Jane eased Janet back against the cubicle wall and slowly, methodically, began to run her hands, slippery with shower gel, over Janet's entire body. Janet now had two fingers inside Jane's vagina and wordlessly, she held out her other hand, palm upwards.

Jane tipped some shower gel into it, and Janet reached round to massage it into the older woman's jutting bottom. The feel of the smooth round cheeks under her hand brought another rush between Janet's legs, and her knees would have given way, had it not been for the shower wall, at her back.

Immediately, Jane shifted one of her hands from massaging gel into Janet's breasts, and slid it between her thighs. As it burrowed through Janet's wide bush, she grinned up at the girl.

"I don't mind a nice bit of pussy hair on another girl, though," she whispered, at that moment unerringly locating Janet's long – and, by now, very erect – clitoris.

"Wow!" said Jane, enthusiastically. "What a sensational clit! You shouldn't keep that covered, Janet! What a waste!"

At any other time, Janet would have been mortified, as Jane dropped to her knees, but, now, she leaned back against the wall, legs parted and luxuriated in the other girl's close examination of her most intimate secrets. The first touch of her tongue, although not unexpected, sent a jolt like an electric current through her, then her palms were flat against the wall as Jane's experienced tongue teased Janet's clitoris to heights of arousal she had never experienced before – even when her own fingers had caressed it to orgasm in the privacy of her own bedroom.

Time after time, Jane brought her young neophyte to the very brink of orgasm, only to ease back, just at the right moment, and rise again to kiss her delectable mouth and caress her firm young tits.

Janet was still trembling on the brink of climax when Jane directed the shower on to both of them, then towelled them both dry and, still naked, they entered Jane's bedroom. Every millimetre of Janet's young body was radiating sensuousness and she responded eagerly as Jane ushered her on to the bed and, at first, simply lay down beside her and kissed her mouth.

It was Janet's tongue, in fact, which first slid between Jane's parted lips, and Janet's hand which moved to her partner's taut little breasts, but it was Jane who, judging the moment correctly, moved sinuously through a 180 degree turn, presenting her shaven pussy to Janet's inexperienced mouth for attention, as she, in turn, found Janet's slim elegant clitoris and swollen labia with her own eager and skilful tongue and lips.

And it was Janet who, five minutes later, began the unstoppable series of little gasps and moans which heralded the start of a tumultuous orgasm, which culminated in a piercing joyous cry and a rush of her sweet juices into Jane's anticipatory mouth.

Janet thought she would never orgasm again but she had hardly subsided before Jane was teasing her body back into arousal, her fingertips feathering round Janet's shoulders and buttocks, her lips trailing over her sensitive nipples and inner thighs. With little moans of delicious abandon and revived desire, Janet responded, her lips around Jane's breasts, her fingers continuing the inexhaustible fascination of exploring the older woman's smooth labia, and running up and down the slim strip of hair on her belly, leading to the deep navel indented there.

Then Jane moved, again, and Janet looked on, not understanding, as she slid up the bed towards her, feet first. Jane smiled at her and said – "Lie on your side and raise one of your legs."

Still not comprehending, Janet did as she was asked and watched as Jane, too, opened her legs then, sliding over Janet's lower leg, moved closer. Suddenly, Janet realised what was about to happen and her juices began to flow, in anticipation. She raised her leg even higher – and then she felt it, the touch of Jane's moist vagina against her own. The sensation was incredible. She moved her hips, tentatively, and, feeling her most tender flesh caress Jane's, and their juices lubricating the coupling, and exchanging with each other, groaned in sheer ecstasy.

Reaching forward, Jane took both Janet's hands and pulled the girl towards her. She kissed her on the mouth, at the same time, moving her soaking pussy against the other girl's.

"Oh, Jane," breathed Janet, in wonder. "That is incredible! I've never felt anything like this!"

"It's called 'scissoring'," said Janet. "Now do you understand why I'm 'clean' – down there?"

"Oh, yes – it must be even better – I'll shave mine, too, Jane. Can you – show me?"

Jane nodded. "Oh, yes," she murmured. "I'll do it for me, as much as you – it'll be even better when you're like me – believe me. To me there's nothing more sensual than to rub my naked wet pussy against another wet pussy. If you think about it, how can there be anything more intimate than for one human to rub their sex up against the sex of another human? To feel another female's pretty pussy wetly sliding against my own is my idea of heaven – and you've got such a pretty pussy, Janet. I'm so glad you enjoy doing this and, once you're like me, it'll be just ...... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

As she spoke, Jane's cunt had been grinding against Janet's with ever-increasing momentum, but her sudden violent orgasm still took the younger girl by surprise. They clutched each other tightly as Jane rocked back and forth against Janet – then, to Janet's astonishment, as soon as the storm had subsided, Jane started moving against her, again.

Her discharged juices made the renewed contact even more exciting, and Janet began to feel herself being lost in the sheer sensuality of feeling her pussy, and her clitoris, sliding moistly against the wide-open sex of another beautiful woman. They were now also engaged in mutual breast-fondling and Janet's entire body radiated a sensitivity she had never come near to experiencing before. As Jane's hands squeezed her breasts harder and harder, pinching her nipples, and Janet felt her small hard slipping wetly against her own, she threw herself into this world where feeling was the only thing that counted and, this time, they reached their peak simultaneously and exploded into a galactic mutual climax ...

In the next two days, they did manage to see quite a lot of Jane's city, as promised, but they also spent countless hours exploring each other. Janet, of course, had her pubic area 'tailored' at the earliest opportunity, and was introduced to several other delightful Sapphic techniques by her new lover and, now, on the brink of a new such relationship with Mary, was calling them to mind with pleasurable reminiscence.

She recalled, particularly, a favourite one of Jane's – 'standing style' – where both Jane and she had stayed fully upright, grinding their sexes together while wrapping their arms behind each other's lower back for leverage and pulling themselves intimately into contact with each other by grasping the cheeks of each other's bottom. This had allowed face-to-face passionate kissing and mutual breast sucking ... And sometimes, for variety, they had 'humped' together with knees bent and almost standing for a nice "pony ride" on each other's thighs. Janet shuddered pleasurably at the recollection and felt the warmth flood between her thighs again …..

Now, looking down, fondly, at the recumbent, naked Mary, Janet wondered how it would be with her. Well, now was the time to find out, as Charlie and Pete would be back in the morning, and what would happen after that was anybody's guess! From what Pete had hinted at earlier, it looked being an 'interesting' week and, if things worked out as it seemed they might, all sorts of combinations were possible ...

A renewed shiver of pleasure ran through her, and she reached down to touch Mary's exposed nipple ......

But, just before her fingers made contact, she was interrupted, for the third time that night, by an insistent ringing. She glanced at the clock as she ran through to the kitchen, where she had left her phone. Half-past one!

She snatched up the phone and hit the green button.

"Hey, Jan! Good news! We're gettin' a lift on the snowplough – we should be there in about half an hour!"

Pete sounded excited – and more than a little drunk. Suddenly, Janet's conscience clicked into gear.

"Oh, great, Pete!" she enthused, as convincingly as she could. What the hell was she going to tell him – about Paul – and Mary? It had seemed OK, with the whole night ahead of her – and Mary – to make up their minds about how they would play this – but half an hour!

"Aye, we're nearly halfway there already – so you two girls get ready for the night of your lives! See you in a wee while!"

A click signalled the end of the conversation. Janet looked up. Mary was standing, naked, at the kitchen door. Despite herself, Janet caught her breath, and her mouth dried. She was so lovely!

"Pete?" asked Mary, suddenly, involuntarily, covering herself with her hands as she became aware of Janet's appreciative gaze. Janet nodded.

"Yes," she replied. "They're coming up with the snowplough – be here in half an hour. And – we've to 'get ready for the night of our lives'! Guess what they've got in mind!"

Mary's eyes widened, then she grinned and said – "If only they knew!"

Simultaneously, they started to chuckle...

(Please let me know if you'd like me to continue this story. In any case, as ever, I welcome e-mail comments, and promise replies where a return address is given.)