The Skin Ball Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I don’t think I can take anymore,” Alyssa whispered loudly, releasing her hold on Mason’s dick. “I want you inside of me.”

That was all that Mason needed. In a flash, he had grabbed her hips and practically lifted her off his body, his thick biceps more than strong enough to move this small girl as if she were a doll. He twisted her, pushing her down his body and closer to his cock. Just as his tip felt the wetness dripping from Alyssa’s pussy, there was a knock at the door.

“GO AWAY!!!” Alyssa and Mason yelled in unison. They held their pose for a few seconds, just to make sure that whoever was on the far side of Mason’s bedroom door had gotten the message.

“Mason? Is that you?”

It was Jessa.

“Who’s that?” Alyssa spat accusingly at Mason, never raising her voice louder than a whisper. “Do you have a girlfriend?”

“No,” Mason replied, shaking his head. “I have a pain in the ass.” He pushed Alyssa aside for a second, shouting at the door, “Jess, what is it? Can’t it wait until later?”

Out in the hall, Jessa answered, “Mason, come on. Let’s just sit down, set out the rules, and then we can both get back to studying for finals.”

Mason’s mind was spinning. On his right was a redhead, absolutely ready to be fucked. On the far side of his door was a blonde, who wanted to nothing more than just set up a set of rigid rules to make the upcoming Skin Ball more to her liking, and undoubtedly less to his own.

“Go away!”

“That’s it,” Jessa said, grabbing the doorknob and forcing the door open. “I just want to-“

Alyssa’s eyes almost popped out of her head – she couldn’t believe that Mason hadn’t locked the door. Even as Mason was jumping quickly out of bed to prevent Jessa’s entry, the blonde was already halfway into the room, and had spotted the younger girl.


“Oh god!” Jessa shrieked as she locked eyes with Alyssa. “I didn’t know! I didn’t know!”

Mason, his white bed sheet wrapped around his waist, forced the blonde out into the hallway, following behind her.

Still a little bit flustered, Jessa said, “Jesus, Mason. I didn’t know. We can do this later.”

The TriGam brother just plopped down on the staircase leading to the main hall below. He pulled Jessa down alongside him. “No, no,” he sighed heavily. “You’re here. Let’s just get this done with.”

She wasn’t sure exactly what to say, so she just sat there with her mouth agape.

“The rules?” Mason asked, glancing back over his shoulder.

Jessa nodded, shaking away the image of the naked redhead in Mason’s room. “Alex and I drew them up over Break. I went home with her, you know, because Florida was a little bit far to go.” She paused, looking back towards Mason’s bedroom. “Are you sure you want to do this now? Who is that in there?”

“Alyssa Patton,” Mason replied.

“Jamie Patton’s little sister? Isn’t she a freshman?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you two…?”

“Well, we’re not doing much of anything right now.”

Jessa just blinked.

“No, we’re not dating. She just came over for a guitar lesson, and…you know, one thing led to another.”

“Oh.” The blonde took out a wrinkled piece of paper from her bag. “Are you sure you want to do this now?”

“Well, let’s do it, and get it over with, and I’ll go back to my tutoring session.” He shot her a wicked smiled.

Still a little flustered, Jessa began, “I just…I just want to make sure that everything goes okay, you know? We’re going to have a house full of naked women, horny frat boys, and a shitload of alcohol. I’m not making any accusations or anything, but things could go south if we’re not careful.”

“Yeah, I know,” Mason replied reluctantly. “I’m going to drill that into the guys this week at Meetings. You have my promise to make sure that everyone stays in line.”

“That’s sweet,” Jessa said honestly, smiling at him. “But you can’t be everywhere at once. And it’s more than that – I want to get the logistics worked out about stuff, too.”

“Okay.”

She smoothed the sheet of paper out, looked over at Mason, and said, “Okay, I think this Friday is really the last night that we can do this thing this term. I mean, if we’re staying over to clean and cook breakfast, it’s really got to be either Saturday or a Sunday the next morning, and we just figured we’d do it on Friday so that everyone could do their work and get ready for finals Saturday afternoon, and then all of Sunday, without the thought of this hovering the back of their minds.”

“Friday’s fine,” Mason replied to the blonde’s babbling.

“Alex and I were also thinking that it’d probably be best if we came over here to TriGam at like ten, and then stayed clothed for about an hour, you know, to get accustomed before we go through with it.”

“To get a little bit of liquid courage in you, you mean.”

“Something like that. And then we’ll get dressed and leave at eleven the next morning.”

Mason shook his head. “Twelve hours is an okay estimate, but you guys ARE supposed to cook and clean the following morning. So how about we say ‘after breakfast’ you guys can get dressed and go home, and just shoot for that to be around eleven?”

Jessa thought it over for a few seconds, and agreed. “Okay, the rules now. Rule One: We can wear shoes, jewelry, or any sort of other accessory that might only be marginally counted as clothing.”

Mason eyes lit up. “What, like garter belts and stockings?”

“Right,” Jessa replied sarcastically. “No, we just don’t want to have to stand around in mung all night, or take out all our jewelry. We said we’d be naked, so no lingerie.”

“You know, cause if you wanted to wear stockings, that might – “

“Rule Two: It will only be brothers in the house – no guests.”

“Agreed.”

“Rule Three: No cameras, no hidden cameras, no video tapes, nothing. What you guys see on Friday night is it.”

“That’s fair.”

“I mean it, Mason. I don’t want pictures of us popping up on websites all over the place.”

“I promise. You have my word.”

Despite other faults, Mason was always true to his word. Even if Jessa didn’t trust the other brothers in the house, she knew that she could trust Mason to enforce the rules. “Rule Four: No touching without permission. If a girl wants to be touched, she has to clearly show that she wants to be touched.”

“That’s fair.”

Jessa knew that she should drive the point home. “That’s not just sexual touching, like touching my tits or something. Dancing, getting someone a drink, everything. If you want to shake my hand, Mason, I have to extend it first.”

“Okay, okay. No touching. Gotcha.”

“Rule Five: No sexual intercourse. We’re going to be naked and drunk. And while Rule Four is pretty clear, we’re stressing this rule with the girls, too. We don’t want anyone getting taken advantage of at this party.”

Mason hesitated on this one. He was going to be amazingly turned on at the end of the night, and the thought that he wouldn’t get to score was somewhat disappointing. But he knew that Jessa was right. Outlawing sex altogether - even if it were consensual and between two people who weren’t drinking – would help prevent a myriad of other problems. While that meant that he’d probably just end up masturbating alone at the end of the night, he treasured the fact that the Skin Ball was probably going to give him something to masturbate about for years to come.

“Understood,” he agreed.

“Rule Six: At three o’clock, the party is over. The girls can start to go to sleep up in the main hall, and the brothers have to be out by three thirty at the absolute latest.”

“Actually,” Mason interjected, “Dunny and I were thinking that the basement might be better.”

Jessa had a disgusted look come over her face. “We’re not going to sleep on the floor of the basement, Mason. The main hall is fine.”

“Fine, fine. Agreed. There’s more room in the basement, though.”

“There’s also going to be a shitload of beer and all else on the basement floor,” the blonde replied. “The main hall is fine.”

“Fine.”

“Rule Seven: The brothers stay full clothed at all time around the girls.”

“You don’t want competition? Is that it? You want the Skin Ball to be all yours?”

“On any other circumstance, a completely naked party might be better than just one of the sexes being naked. But I think that if you have brothers getting naked around the girls, that’s just going to lead to some of the other problems that we’re trying to combat with these rules.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right. Polite and courteous, that’s the TriGam way.” He looked at the sheet spread out in front of Jessa. “Is that it?”

“Well, we’ve got one more rule, but it’s more for us than it is for you guys. Rule Eight is the buddy rule. We’re going to pair the girls up so that no one’s even alone. Safety, you know?”

“You guys are making us look absolutely evil,” Mason said, legitimately hurt at all the legislation that the girls had drawn up. It all made them sound as if TriGam were Beta Upsilon, the frat down the street that was derogatively nicknamed “Nightmare House.”

“No, it’s just…” Jessa began. “It’s just that it’s sister solidarity. We just want to make sure that we’re looking out for each other.”

“I know, I know. If I were you guys, I’d probably put together most of those same rules myself. How are you going to enforce the buddy rule, though? I mean, it’s all well and good, but I know for a fact that it’s broken down on more than one of my childhood field trips.”

Jessa shot him a grin. “We thought of that. You’ll see,” she teased.

The two of them looked over the list of rules. Jessa thought she had done okay – she’d made sure that all her important concerns were addressed. The logistics were set, and they could go and have fun, and maybe even relax a bit without worrying that the Skin Ball would sink to the lowest common denominator. Mason felt that even with all the concessions on the list, he'd be living through one of the most fantastic nights of his life.

With the rules agreed on, Jessa told Mason to get on with the planning for the Skin Ball. “We’ll be expecting alcohol, music, and an overall good party. This isn’t going to be just a strip show, no matter how many nude girls there are. This isn’t going to be us parading back and forth while you guys ogle us. This is supposed to be a party, a real party.”

“And what a party it will be,” Mason replied.

“Now get back to business,” Jessa said, standing up and descending down that stairs. She turned away, leaving the sheet-clad TriGam president on the top of the staircase, lusting after one girl while another was ready to go in his bedroom.

12