The Slavescapades Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr Resten turned around to face her, looked her up and down then returned to the pot infront of him. "Ah Morgan, come here."

Morgan ventured closer, watching him stir the pot infront of him, taking in the smell and making a mhmm noise. "Smells great, Mr Resten." At that he nodded, and once again turned back to her, "Put your hands behind your head girl."

She complied and he came right up to, leaning over to put his mouth over her breast and it's hard nipple. He sucked on it hard, biting and nibbling her gently while he ran his hand down to her cunt, pushing his fingers inside and moving them around inside her. He then stood back, lifted his fingers and offered them to her. There were traces of Edwards' cum on there, but mostly her juices and she took his fingers into her mouth, sucking them clean, then turned around as he asked her too.

Resten then picked up his large wooden spatula, and smacked it against her left cheek. The squeal that came out of her went about the room then disappeared as he hit her again. One more strike on her left cheek and he moved onto her right. Two strikes and then he placed the spatula between her legs, pushing them apart and giving him room to slap it against her cunt. Morgan let out another high pitched squeal, while he put his arm around her chest, one hand gripping one of her breasts, squeezing it mercilessly, while he made a quick succession of slaps against her clit, leaving her gasping for breath.

With that, he let her go and pushed his trousers down, "Lean over the counter girl," and she did, quickly moving over to the counter and bending over it, her red hot cunt screaming as he stood behind her. He did lean over and grabbed an apple from the bowl, promptly stuffing it in her mouth, gagging her and making her look like a stuffed pig. With that, he slammed his dick into her cunt, reaching her hand down to grip her clit, squeezing it hard as his other hand went to her breast again, squeezing them both in time.

He last only a few thrusts into her, Morgan squealing around the apple, her teeth digging deeper into it, before he came in her, adding his seed to Edwards. He let go of her breast and her clit, pulled up his trousers and went back to his work. "Thanks girl. Tell Forbes that'll be enough for me."

She nodded, stood upright and then left the room, shuddering briefly as she felt his spunk dripping onto her leg, and did not dare take the apple from her mouth until she was away from the kitchen. She took a few bites out of it, then dropped it in a bin.

----

Alexis had forced her hand into her cunt well up to her wrist and her soft puusy lips had closed around it, as she slowly curled her hand up into a fist. Panting, she grinned around his cock, wishing he could see what she had done to herself, and wishing more that it had been him to fist her. Still, there was always later. She began pumping her fist further in and out of her hot pussy, remembering every now and again to keep sucking on his cock. He had unloaded in her mouth already and she had swallowed it, and heard no noise from him, just the jargon of his meeting.

She however could feel an orgasmn coming to her. She withdrew her hand from his balls and put them on her large nipples, squeezing them visciously as she drew the orgasm to her, before finally it hit her, wave upon wave of pleasure as she squeezed her wrist with her cunt muscles. She let out another moan, unable to stop herself and felt him shift slightly, but assumed it was okay. That brought her down, however she promptly started fisting herself again, ramming her fist further and further into her tight pussy, thick and wet with her juices while she pinched and tugged on her nipples, closing her eyes while she pleasured herself for him. Then she came again, shuddering and shivering under the desk as she held still, then reminded herself to keep sucking him, running her tongue against him in pretense of a blow job.

But she was not done. So horny and desperately wishing for her cunt to be stretched, she took her mouth off of his cock, and her hand out of cunt and reached over for his shoe. She undid the laces and lifted his foot out of it, then removed his sock. Inching forward, she moved over his toes and pressed them to her cunt, still wide open and puffy from her fisting, and pushed his foot inside her. She lifted her hand up to keep jerking him off, and used her other hand to lift his foot into her.

Gleefully she heard Robertson get up to leave, just as the arch of his foot started to pass between her lips, and a little bit early, let a moan rocketed out of her as another orgasm hit her. She then heard Robertson stop, and then quickly leave, as the foot took life of it's own, and a hand took over on his cock, and he started fucking her harder and harder, driving his foot deep into her cunt. He unloaded on her again, then removed his foot from her and stood up, tidying his cock away and hitting the intercom button. "Cassie, come in here."

Cassie came in promptly, and sat down as he gestured. "So, tell me what's wrong with this story..." He started, allowed Alexis to get out from under his desk and go and sit with Cassie. "This little whore just came three times, and wasn't quiet about it, while I was only sucked off twice."

----

Morgan stopped infront of the lounge doors and allowed herself a grin. This was it. She'd finally get her raw fucking from Forbes and that itch would be scratched. Opening the doors, she bowed as she went in to the four sat there, "Gentlemen and Lady, how might I be of service?"

There was a chuckle in response to this that came from Claire, and Forbes voice rose over it. "I take it Mr Resten will not be joining us."

Morgan shook her head and then bowed it. "He will not, Mr Forbes." She walked over to the chairs where they were sat and knelt down in front of them, keeping her legs together as she looked up. Edwards stared at her briefly then slipped off of his chair and sat on the floor, leaning back on his hands, his cock already hanging out of his pants and rod hard. "Hop on then."

She complied immediately, crawling over to him and putting her legs eitherside of him, reaching down to pull her thong to the side as she lowered her cunt onto his cock. Behind her she heard movement, hearing the door close a moment later, and then breathing on her neck as another cock was pressed to her asshole. Her arms were pulled behind her back and tied together, and Forbes loomed up to her, pulling her head to the side to press his cock to her lips. She opened her mouth and took him in as the other two cock pushed into her, and while she wanted to be penetrated again, she felt saddened that Forbes' dick was once again only in her mouth.

The two dicks fucked her in unison while Forbes pulled her head onto his cock, shoving into her roughly, and she prayed that he would choke her again. However, Morgan was soon surprised in another manner. The cock in her ass suddenly yanked out of her, and hands pushed her to lean forward, then suddenly Harris pushed into her cunt, alongside Edwards. They both let out a low moan, as their hard and heavy cocks jostled for position in her mightily stretched out hole, and she shuddered and groaned against Forbes cock, pressing her head to him while she gave her hands a quick tug.

Edwards lifted his hands to her tits and pulled visciously on her nipples as he thrust up into her, illiciting another moan out of her, while Harris placed his hand down at her asshole and pushed his fingers through her ass ring. It didn't take him long to push his whole hand in there, and started fisting her in time to their thrusts, making her shudder and finally she came, with three cocks and a fist in her, and was shortly followed by the three men. She dutifully swallowed Forbes cum after he emptied in her mouth then waited for Harris to pull out so she could lift off of Edwards. Standing up, she stood and waited.

There was silence, then Forbes stood up. "It's nearly 3, I'll take her upstairs, get her cleaned up." With that, he grabbed her hands behind her back, and pushed her forward to the door.

"But what about Claire?" Morgan ventured, knowing she hadn't done anything for the old maid.

"Claire is on a separate contract to the rest of us... She'll get her servicing." With that, Forbes went back into silence and kept pushing her to her room. Once there, he undid her bindings and then began to leave.

"Wait!" Morgan cried out as soon as she saw him beginning to depart. He stopped and turned around, bowing to her.

"Yes Madam Morgan?"

"I... I want..." She couldn't get the words out. Being so close to him made her ache, burn hot in her cum filled pussy, and even though no words came out she took a step towards him.

Forbes let out something of a sneer, a grin turned nasty and walked towards her. "You can't even say it. You want me to fuck you, use and abuse your body like you wish your master would, scorn and humiliate you, make you submit with no choice, force myself on you."

Morgan could only nod, finding it hard to breathe suddenly as he stepped towards her again. "But I'm an old man, my touch should disgust you. Ah.." He stood directly infront of her, then reached out and put his hand on her neck. "That's part of it isn't it? I disgust you, and it's humiliates you that you want me. Well, I'll see what I can do for you."

He shoved her backwards to her bed again, still gripping her by the neck, squeezing her neck tightly. She didn't fight it, and simply succumb to the pressure on her throat, the words 'At last' going through her mind before blackness.

----

Morgan woke up to pain, the feeling of a hand slapping her cunt hard, and yelped, attempting to move, only to find herself bent over her Master's large kingsize bed, with her legs tied apart to each post, and her arms attached to rope tied to the headboard. Bent but spreadeagled, she looked around for Forbes, found him stood behind her with his hand at her cunt, slapping it hard.

"Sorry my dear, but we didn't have time for you to come around naturally." With that, he put his hand on the back of her neck, squeezing it and forcing her face down into the duvet, lifting his cock out once more and rubbing it against her cunt, rubbing it in the cum that was slowly dribbling out of her.

Morgan pulled on her hands, almost letting out a whimper as she waited for him to pushed inside her, yearning for him to fuck her, closing her eyes as he put his hand on her neck and letting out a low moan. "Please do it. Right here on my fake master's bed."

"Fake master?!" Forbes smacked her side with his hand, shoving his cock into her with a viscious thrust, slamming his full length into her straight away. She was so wet and cummed up he had no trouble at all. "He does not dominate you how you wish to be dominated, chooses two new whores based on their looks rather than how viable they are as slaves and suddenly a quick poke from the butler makes you question your master. How very sad!"

Morgan let out what sounded like a yowl, as he pushed into her, and despite his quick start, began only slowly fucking her cunt. "Please, please, you give me what I need."

"No I don't." With that Forbes pulled out of, leaning over her, letting his cock rest against her back. "I fuck you on niether your orders nor your master's. I will have you when I wish to, and not a moment before. Now, beg me not to leave you here for your master to find."

Morgan blinked in surprised, letting out a yelp as he yanked out of her, struggling with her bindings as she realised she could not be found tied to her Master's bed. This was forbidden. "Oh god, please Forbes, let me go." She started to panic, yanking on her hands and squirming, whimpering as she tried to get up. "Of course you do it when you want, not because I'd asked. How presumptious of me. Please let me go."

Forbes at that moment, either for concern for his own job or out of actual compassion, reached up and undid her arms, then strode over to the door. "Get yourself out the rest of it. And you should probably change into your uniform before he gets back." And then he was gone.

----

Morgan stood next to Forbes and Edwards as her Master walked through the door, very late. His slaves appeared moments later, looking sheepish and ashamed. He came to a storming halt in front of Forbes, eyeing up Morgan briefly in her uniform. "I trust that the slave did her duty well?"

"Admirably so sir." Forbes replied, bow briefly. "My thanks from the staff for so graciously lending us the time of your excellent slave, sir."

The Master nodded, then went into the lounge, leaving the girls stood in the foyer, looking at each other. Alexis mouthed "Don't ask" to Morgan, and Morgan hid her smile. Forbes beckoned her to follow him, and she did so readily.

"Look girl, I won't risk my job for any piece of cunt, but should the moment arise without risk, perhaps I'll give you what you need. And until that time, I suggest you keep waiting for him to."

Forbes left, and Morgan turned to go into the lounge. Her itch had been scratched slightly, and it had just made it worse. She wanted his dick in her more than ever, and returning to kneel at the side of the Master's chair only made her daydream back to being tied bent over his bed.

12