All Comments on 'The Sleepover'

by Slappy101

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pretty hot but . . .

Needs another chapter to see how Ashley handles it when she finds out what has been going on behind her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Die Jack and Monica. Die

I want Monica and Jack to suffer. Ashley knows her best friend, her man, and her home. You can't hide that crap. Let Ashley bust them. Maybe she came back earlier and saw them but left and went to a "friend's" house. I want Ashley to be the winner/heroine. I have a lot of opinions, huh? Sorry. Lol

Slappy101Slappy101about 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback guys!

I will take these ideas into consideration when I start a new chapter. The ideas I had had nothing to do with them being caught but that's an interesting approach. Thanks again, and keep them coming!

movermoverabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!!!

No sleep on the sleepover! Can't wait for Ashley to get back and maybe a menage' a trois? Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Acceptance!

I think Ashley is going to be okay with this seeing as your helping out her friend.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Maybe

Ashley would accept You taking Monicas Virginity.

Not knowing that the Deed was already done and Maybe a three-way.

if its good for Both maybe you can have Your Candy and eat it too?

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeabout 14 years ago
If you're taking suggestions...

If you're taking suggestions, I'm hoping Ashley is turned on, not off. I want a happy Ashley-Jack-Monica menage!

LitaholicLitaholicabout 14 years ago
Setup?

Based on the start of the story and the asides from Jack when Monica showed up early it seems that maybe the girls had set Jack up to help Monica lose her virginity without him being the wiser. It might be interesting if Ashley had alreadry returned and was in the house somewhere watching everything on cctv.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
really good

it was really good and had some interesting twists, the suspense of ashley able to come home any minute added to the thrill and excitement.

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 8 years ago
Hey! Where's the next chapter!

This story is just begging for a sequel!

Since Monica didn't know Jack was going to jack off, it obviously wasn't a setup.

I'd love to see a happy ending for all three. Maybe Jack and Ashleigh can have a conversation about Monica not having a boyfriend, moving on to her virginity, then Jack saying that if he wasn't with Ashley he'd love to take her cherry, then Ashleigh suggesting he do it anyway. Conversation might be triggered by Monica having a "wardrobe malfunction" (perhaps a slipped towel) in Jack's and Ashleigh's presence, or even just Ashleigh noticing Jack's attention to a scantily dressed Monica at the sleepover, teasing him about it during sexplay, and noticing a consequent heightening of his aousal.

That's about as far as my "writer's imagination" can help - it will take a real writer (the author) to take it from here successfully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a horrible story. The way you describe hitting her in the face with your co c k after you cum on her while she's sleeping and having your balls sitting on her face. This is most definitely written by a horny porn driven teen. If this was a true story poor Ashley and Monica. I hope you didn't go forward with this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous