The Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slappy101
Slappy101
115 Followers

Just a bit further, I thought as I pushed forward some more, and, with a lewd slurp and plop, my head was swallowed by the slick pink entrance. I groaned with pleasure, fuck it was tight. It felt like her pussy was strangling my dick. It was truly about as tight as Ashley's asshole was, but it was warmer, slicker, and more accepting. After resting my head inside for a moment I could feel her muscles working, guiding me in; almost begging. Monica wanted this as much as I did, and I wasn't going to let her down.

Releasing her pussy lips I used my fingers instead to rub firmly at her exposed clit, while using my other hand to support my body over her. Slowly I pushed myself further and felt her muscles stretching around my shaft as I began sinking another inch into one of my girlfriend's best friend's hot twat. She was rocking slowly now, apparently trying to keep herself from attacking my cock, and the moans rumbling from her throat were pushing me forward. Another inch sunk into the depths of that clinging love tunnel and her walls hugged tighter than ever as the broadest portion of my thick cock began penetrating her.

To my surprise Monica interrupted my slow approach to our love making, "Please just fuck me Jack! Oh, fuck Jack!" She cried out as I slid in further and she rolled her hips on me. "God, I need this big white dick in my tight little black pussy. I need you to fill me! You make me feel so good baby!" She reached up to draw me into a passion-filled kiss and doing so thrust herself onto my dick. I was more than halfway in now and when our kiss broke I looked down and nearly shot my load.

I've mentioned that Monica is a small girl, and she had an extremely pretty, tight, and petite cunt. I also mentioned that I'm a rather big guy, but what I have yet to mention is that my dick is just over nine inches long and with a four inch girth. So seeing that tight little virgin pussy speared on my dick had me wanting to empty my balls inside of her right then and there.

I watched myself as I pushed in another inch or so, and then I looked up at Monica who was biting her bottom lip and staring down at her impaled pussy as well. "God you're so fuckin' huge," she groaned when she caught my eye. "You like fuckin' this little black pussy? Mmmmmm... Come on! Fuck me baby, I wanna know what it's like to get fucked. Make me a woman, fuck yeah." She hissed her pleasure as I finally jabbed all of what I could fit inside of her. Impressively only about an inch was left once I'd hit her back wall.

Our lips locked again as I drew my meat out of her chamber and then thrust it back in quickly. She moaned into my mouth and I slid back out once more and thrust in. Soon I found my rhythm and picked up speed. Our kiss broke as I began to pump her pussy in earnest. To my intense pleasure Monica's pussy barely lost any of its tightness as I began fucking it harder and harder, the walls clung to my flesh and she'd even gotten the hang of working her muscles in unison with my thrusts.

Soon the air was filled with my grunts, her moans, and the hot, lewd sound of her pussy squelching as I pounded it hard and fast. As I fucked her, I watched her: the pleasure playing across her face, the cute furrowed brow she got when I hit a really good spot and then the relieved gasp of joy when I found a new spot. I was in paradise.

I didn't want it to end. In the back of my head I knew we couldn't have too much longer before Ashley returned home and caught us (and consequently ripped my nuts off), but I couldn't let this stop. Ironically the only way I could think to keep it going was to stop. I slowed my work on her cunt and then began pulling out completely. When my head finally plopped out her pussy squelched wetly from being so stretched, but I didn't even care. I barely took time to appreciate her gaping hole or notice the disappointed look on her face.

With cock in hand I moved up on the couch a bit and smacked her plush titty with my thick meat and she gasped. The grin on her face told me it wasn't a bad gasp. Like a horny little slut her reaction was to grasp both of her brown breasts and push them up for me. Playfully I slapped them both with my cock and then took the shaft against her cheek. The humiliation seemed to fuel her lust because she just moaned and grinned wider. I smacked her again it my dick and she retaliated by licking at it. Another smack, but on the other cheek, and then she opened her mouth, perhaps to say something, but I shoved my meat inside instead and her jaw stretched low.

Grasping the back of her head I began fucking her face with a bit of force, "Pull your teeth back sexy, don't hurt your friend here." I grinned and she obediently pulled her teeth back a bit as I continued to fuck her. The sexiest part of the whole interaction for me was that she kept eye contact the entire time. It almost seemed like she wanted to obey me and read my instructions through my retinas. If she could read me then I must have been able to read her because in her eyes I saw only two words, "Use me."

I thrust harder, and the tip of my dick entered her throat for the first time. I expected her to gag and she did, but Monica recovered quicker than any girl I'd ever face-fucked. The next time I pushed my dick into her throat she braced herself and the muscles clenched against my head. She was fucking good. I decided to test her and thrust harder, she took it and I sank two extra inches into her throat. She could see the praise in my eyes and moaned her pleasure back at me. Deeper was my next thrust, and I held it. I'd speared my dick deep into her throat, there was no way she could breathe with my fat cock filling her mouth just like it had filled her pussy moments ago. She didn't react, she held the position obediently and I pushed forward again without withdrawing until her nose was pushed into my dark brown bush. Her neck was straightened now because a white dick filled it completely; it took all I had not to spill my load into her belly right then. I could see where my dick swelled her throat a bit. Jesus-fucking-Christ. Reluctantly I pulled back and she gasped for air and shocked slightly, slurping up extra saliva that was dripping from her mouth and some snot that had run from her nose when her air was cut off.

I couldn't even wait for her to recover before I smacked her face with my shaft again and she smiled at me. God, she smiled at me; the fun me and this beautiful girl would be having for years to come would be wondrous. Before I moved on I knew how to fuel her fire even more, I smacked her face again and then drew the tip of my saliva-soaked dick up her face until my balls were resting on her forehead. I had a pretty big set of nuts and they drooped across her skin, then I drug them down over her eyes, onto her nose, and finally in front of her mouth. Without missing a beat she gobbled one nut into her hot mouth and began suckling it tenderly. I groaned loudly and reached down to squeeze and pinch one of her big brown titties.

Once she'd released my ball I slunk my cock back down her body and leaned down to give her a strong, messy kiss, swirling my tongue around hers. The kiss broke quickly though because I had plans and not a lot of time. I grasped her hips firmly and with a slight twist told her to flip over. In such a short time she'd become and expert, she knew what she was doing. Flipping over on the couch, Monica climbed onto her knees and gripped the back rest with both hands before jutting her tight little ass back at me.

Because her ass wasn't a typical black booty I could already see her tight, puckered hole winking at me as she bent over, and briefly I dipped down to kiss it once and then lick her crack thoroughly. The tight body beneath my tongue quivered at my touch and I heard Monica moaning erotically once more. I knew she'd be an ass whore as well, but I didn't have the time to warm that sexy backdoor up now. I was positive I'd stretch that hole sometime in the future though.

Pulling my tongue back I took hold of both of her firm caramel cheeks and squeezed them a bit. I pulled them apart some more and saw the sexy slit bellow her asshole peek open once more. With one knee I pushed her legs apart some more and it split wider. I was too hot to waste anymore time, my cock was soon sliding its way through that lovely pink tunnel. Monica gasped sharply as her pussy let out a loud slurping sound at my penetration, but then she rocked back against me, twisting her hips and grinding her pelvis back into mine.

My head was bury to her wall in no time and I began my fervent fucking of that perfect pussy once more. In and out, in and out, faster and harder. She was moaning with every thrust and my grunts kept getting louder. I smacked her ass and she yelped but twisted her hips harder. This was it, fuck, I could feel my orgasm building in the tip of my cock. Then another lewd slurp penetrated the air and Monica slid away from my thrusts. I literally grabbed after her but she was quick.

I was almost pissed, how did she know? That devilish smirk melted away any anger though as she turned around to look at me. "Lay down," she commanded me. Suddenly the tables were turned and I had no choice but to obey.

I hadn't seen this coming int he least, but apparently little Monica was full of surprises. I did as she'd said and moved onto the couch beside her, laying down on the cool leather and shivering a bit as my cock shot straight up like a mayflower pole. It didn't take long to see what she was planning.

Aggressively, Monica crawled forward and over my body until her cunt was just above my rigid pipe. I grinned at her and she smiled back before plopping her hips carelessly down on my dick. "Shit," I groaned and she rose her hips up and slammed down again. Several more of these quick slams, then she began smaller bucks that drove the tip of my cock wild. Her hands scaled my body and planted themselves firmly on my chest.

She swirled her hips and bucked at the same time; she was riding me like a pro. My balls were aching with the need to release and then she leaned back, no longer hunched over my body, and the sensation in my cock changed. Supporting herself with her hands beside my thighs now she began riding up and down the length of my shaft, back arched, hips no longer rotating, and this caused my head to rub against the front wall of her cunt. Her tits jiggled sexily with every bounce on my dick and suddenly she cried out, fingers clenching at the leather couch.

I felt her tight twat clench, and short brown legs flexed against my sides. I felt her body begin to convulse on top of mine. The vacant, sex-crazed look on her face at that moment was more than enough to set me off, and being so close to cumin already my balls exploded uncontrollably. "Fuck!" I shouted as my cock erupted inside of my girlfriend's friend. I began filling that black cunt with pure white spunk. She was grinding again and as I felt load after load empty inside of her belly I could feel another pressure against my cock's head and realized just as she leaned back further that she was squirting again. By leaning back she released my spewing cock from the confines of her clenching pussy. Cum went everywhere, my cock was covering her cunt and my belly and as she sped her hand back and forth on her lips like I'd done earlier she covered me and the couch in her own hot jism.

Her orgasm didn't last as long this time around, but mine was done before hers, and for a while we just laid there on the messy couch breathing hard, both completely exhausted. My memory at that moment is slightly foggy, but I recall stroking her hair for awhile and then almost as if we'd heard someone coming we both jumped up and began tugging on our clothes. Once our pants were on we looked at one another and began laughing.

It only took a few minutes to get ourselves presentable again and then Monica began cleaning the sofa to the best of her ability and I went searching for some kind of disinfectant to spray the air with and cover the scent of sex. Then we both went into the bathroom and washed our faces and tried to cleanse as much of the sex from our bodies as we could. By the time we felt like everything was straight it was nearly seven thirty and still no sign of Ashley. I grabbed my phone and texted her to make sure she was okay before Monica and I curled up in each other's arms to watch some more of 'The Game' before my girlfriend returned.

*Please be sure to leave me some feedback and let me know what you think. I started a second chapter to this story but ran into a mental block, hopefully some good feedback could change that. I hope you enjoyed yourself.*

Slappy101
Slappy101
115 Followers