All Comments on 'The Slumber Party Ch. 02'

by evil_in_the_flesh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent story!!

I love this chapter, just as much as I loved the first chapter. Awesome brother and sister story. Keep up the good "jerking work"

Lich LordLich Lordalmost 19 years ago
CH. 2 is just as hot as CH. 1!!!

Loved it! Very nice story.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Stroke Story

I liked how you added in the masturbation with the feet. But some of your descriptions for things were strange or you need an editor. Actually the right editor would nake your stories better. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Magnificent!

You have put into this two part story everything I want in an erotic story! Keep maturing in your work but please keep the fire that this story has! I love the descriptions of the girls, the guy, the big tits, the big dick, the sex! I just wish it was a lot longer. Give the brother a piece of meat that matches LEroy's! Heh. Damn good stuff, in every way! And please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yhis is ok

this story was good better than the first . that wasn't even close to being incest. couldn't hurtif you would of gave the rast of there measurements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!!!

Don't change a thing, you know what's good. Gotta love big-tittied nerdy girls! And you actually BUILD into the incest, rather than jumping in - simply excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
bravo

good storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well"...

It was real " GOOD" !!!!!! How about the "preants " come home an catch them ! ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous