The Slut, Marked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at real life Lyn and she's getting off on watching it, too.

He turned the handle so it's parallel to her crack and he had her flip over. He had another dildo, which he showed the camera. It's blue and has little bunny ears. It vibrated when he turned it on. He slid it into her pussy and nestled the bunny ears up around her clit. He even brought the camera over so I got a good view.

Then he taped the whole thing in place, the ass plug, the bunny eared clit tickler dildo with surgical tape. He was real careful not to tape over her mound, 'cause she was still natural and unshaved there. Once there was a big 'X' over her cunt and ass, he turned it on to high vibrate. She started to vibrate on the table, getting obviously excited.

He took her legs, one at a time and strapped them to her forearm. So her legs were basically pointing at the ceiling, and she couldn't move. Maybe she could, but apparently she didn't want to.

Then he calmly walked up to her head and reached forward to massage her tits. Positioned as he was, he could have slipped his cock into her mouth and that would have been the whole package, but he didn't.

I was getting a hard on. This was a XXX rated porn tape.

I watched her go for about forty minutes and she had several good orgasms.

He never did anything else. Just rubbed her sensitive tits, while she was strapped in a position that showed her whole crotch, and the dildos were doing their thing. Rubbing the nipples, then twisting them, then pinching them.

It went on and on and she came and came. Lots of times. You could hear her moaning and calling out my name and almost screaming when she came. I looked over at the real girl watching the tape and I realized that she had cum also. When the battery on the pussy/clit tingler ran out, I guess things were over. He unstrapped her, untied her, removed the dildos, packing them into a United Airlines travel bag and then the CD stopped. I looked over and there was the United Airlines travel bag, sitting on the floor.

"There are about a half dozen tapes all like that. That's all that went on there, I swear. Barry is as ..."

"As queer as a three dollar bill. I know," I interrupted her.

"You know about Barry? How'd your guys get in the room?"

"We didn't. But we checked out your masseur. His boyfriend is an MP."

"Oh. Okay," she said.

"And that was not diddling your pussy. That was a full on porno scene."

She walked past me toward the bed, and dropped a handcuff key on my lap.

"Okay. That's all of it. That's what I did on my extended summer vacation. If you want to check out the other videos, you can. I'll wait right here, like this, until you're ready." She stripped off the blue dress shirt and lay back on the bed. Her legs were bent at the knee and her feet flat on the bed, leaving a gaping, and wet pussy winking at me.

"I can see that you have three choices," she continued. "1. Believe all of it, and come and fuck me 'til my eyes roll back into my head. 2. Try and get a divorce, so I'll be free to fuck every GI on this base. I'll fight it, by the way, since I love you beyond all reason. Or 3. Kill me now, 'cause I don't want to go on living without you.

"I vote for #1, by the way."

"Get up Carolyn Elizabeth Smith-Montrose Ostroski."

"No, I wanna stay nekkid, right here."

"Somebody is going to have to help me get undressed, so I can fuck you to death. I don't know if that's option 1 or option 3."

She got up in a flash and was helping me with my clothing. I could stand but was unsteady. The therapists said the longer I could stand the better off I'd be.

She kept me steady on my feet by holding on to my hardest appendage. She decided that letting me mark her like I did in the old days was a good idea.

She got on the bed as I stood alongside watching. She turned around and scooted back till her head was hanging down over the side. Lyn looked up at me with those blue-grays.

"Do you know how much I've waited and wanted for you to place your mark on me again?" she said. Little rich girl Carolyn reached out and pulled my cock to her lips. "Slide it in, baby. Choke me with your horsecock."

Who could say no to an invitation like that?

I slid in -- one long, very slow push. She was looking up at me, never closing her eyes. Her face slid out of sight as I entered her mouth. I didn't slow down or speed up. It was agony for me, 'cause I wanted to pump her mouth and throat for all I was worth. But this was something special. It had to be slow.

I held her head between my large paws, and pushed. I enjoyed her tongue on me as I entered her mouth. The tongue, on top this time due to the inverted position, was wonderful. Dancing and twirling around the head, then the shaft. I didn't pause at the back of her mouth, the top of her throat, and kept pushing past the gag point.

I watched as the head appeared as an extended bump became obvious in her slender throat, now stretched as she threw her head back. I could feel her moan, deep in her throat, and it made my cock vibrate.

Her lips were climbing on my pole, urging me to go deeper, and deeper I went. An involuntary shudder went through her as she gasped for air, but I held her head still and gave a final push.

She brought her hands up to her throat and stroked my cockhead through the skin of her neck. I could feel it and I closed my eyes for a moment to savor the delicious gift she was giving me. She replaced her fingers on her throat with her palm, and I could feel the warmth. She swallowed, the muscles of her throat contracted around me, once, twice, three times... and heaven itself touched my cock.

Then I could feel that she was becoming more panicked at the lack of air. I shifted my good leg back a bit so I could see her eyes. She got a scared look, but didn't flinch away. "Whatever you say," was the message I read in her eyes. I held her head in place and kept my cock blocking her throat for another moment. She began to arch up and then her body thrashed briefly.

Finally, I pulled out quickly, and she took a large gasp of air.

"Oooooh god," she panted, taking another gulp of oxygen. "You've destroyed me." Her eyes caught mine again, looking past the cockshaft that was resting on her face. "I'm a slave to you in bed. Your sex slave. Forever." She showed me the ring on her left thumb, a slave ring it seemed.

She paused, obviously thinking. "Mark me again, Lord," she said.

And she slid to the floor, got on her knees and gobbled my cock into her mouth, waiting for it. I'm pussy-whipped all right. I couldn't deny her.

She throated me over and over again, that night. In between times, she fucked me, begged me to put it in her ass, and, being the pussy whipped guy that I am, I played with her tits, and ate from the bounty that was her cunt.

In the morning, she did it again. She even dipped down below my balls and was rimming me when she said, "By the way, [lick] since you're out of work [slurp] Daddy said if you decided to keep me, [she plunged her tongue into my ass] it showed good judgment and leadership skills, [lick lick] that you'd obviously inspired a sense of loyalty in an unruly slut and he'd like to talk to you about managing his company someday. He's only 55 you know, so you've got time to figure out how to do it.

"This was all Daddy's idea, you know. [she licked up my cock to the head] Well, the videos anyway. [lick suck] He said if I wanted to keep you, I'd have to be able to prove that I deserved you. [she showed me the pleasure of her throat again]

"But this time, may I be on my knees before you, my Lord? That way I can look up into your eyes as you take what is yours."

Like I said, I'm pussy whipped. I guess she got her way again. I stood as she kneeled. Her sky blues met my chocolate browns. I could see forever in them.

And then she let me slowly fill her throat and accepted my mark yet again.