All Comments on 'The Slut Wife'

by Lady Grey

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Wildly erotic

Well written and extremely hot! Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mindless and pathetic stroke story !!

Inept and illiterate. One of the worst!

mjar65mjar65almost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Yeah - yummy and sexy and arousing. Great stuff. Hope we'll get more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You may be Grey but you are no lady.

No lady would write such a perverted crap. "1*".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story

I loved the story but don't think I could ever share my wife with a friend. We have had a few threesomes but only with strangers. A friend would be too risky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Neat idea.

Sharing with a stranger would be a one time deal. Sharing with a close friend would become a near permanent threesome. Be careful what you wish for. Then enjoy!

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 10 years ago
Great story!

Really enjoyed it! Very expressive in detail so that it plays out well in the mind. In actuality, I could see it causing problems between good friends, like him begging to come back over too much. A few instances of misuse of words. 4 out of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is no lady !

"1*" !!

loveloverloveloveralmost 7 years ago
Sweet

My first story of the night. I looked to find one by a woman, with a photo along with it. I found you. Perfect. Sensuous, slow, loving, the characters and my arousal building bit by bit. I was close but didn't quite get off on this, Lady Grey. Let's see what other sensuous tales your majesty has produced. I'm guessing many women enjoy them too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Did similar

But it was the gas man and an accident. We had some kind of problem with the gas flow, I called a repairman. They show up when they show up, I was in our garage and the wife was in the shower. She yanked on a towel to get the door since our garage was 50 feet from the house. She let him in and went to the bedroom to change, he followed thinking she was going to show him the problem. (we think.. lol)

Not realizing, she dropped the towel and reached for her clothes, he was standing there watching. They just looked at each other as she got dressed, he just stood there and watched and she let him, then she showed him the problem with the gas lines. I saw him on the way out about an hour later, he smiled and said "thanks!"

Inside, I practically got raped. Later, she told me what happened. I found out some things about my wife that day.

col_lovercol_loverover 3 years ago
I love a good threesome story.

Greg your wife is a keeper. 5 *****

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 3 years ago
VERY Erotic and Sensual Story!

This is the first story of yours that I have read. I will be reading more!

I picked this story because my wife’s name is Carla and it has long been a fantasy of mine to share her with another guy. I was glad to see that this story didn’t have any of the usual cuckhold humiliation that is most often included in these stories. My fantasy is just to share my wife in a loving way. Your story was exactly what I was hoping to find tonight and you named the lady Carla. It could not have been any better in my mind.

I am always put off by the idiots that feel that they must comment with worthless negativity.

Thanks for writing this and also, thanks for posting your lovely photo with your profile! I look forward to reading many more of your stories! This story sets a very high standard of enjoyment ... hoping that the others follow suit.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Excellent account of how erotic wife sharing is for both partners

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous