All Comments on 'The Small And Large Of It'

by suzie3w

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Read

Awesomely written. Brought back a lot of memories.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Well presented and so real- the good and the not so good.

GC66GC66over 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Many women regret they did not have an experience with a guy like Nate before they married a guy like Kyle. Often they realize too late and remain unsatisfied for family reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total Rubbish

O out of 100 its that bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not bad but needs work

The story itself wasn't bad but the writing was hit and miss. There was overuse of terms like 'and I realized' which really slow the narrative down. Nice try and keep writing because that's the only way you can improve.

felixcesarfelixcesarover 10 years ago
a well told story

It.s a well told story and seems like an honest account from a young woman's point of view. One review claimed the language repetitive but that is the nature of sex,would be a great downer if a great soliloquy was composed during sex

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyover 10 years ago
A woman's point of view

Great account of a girls first few times. I never know what a woman is thinking at those times but you made it so perfectly clear. Beautiful writing.

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
Deserves more,

Deserves more than the measly 5* this system dictates.

I gotta agree with that other commentator in that you really told me a lot of what it all means for a woman.

JWrenJWrenalmost 10 years ago
Comparisons and preferences

Ah, comparisons: little and large, wham-bam and generous foreplay. A young woman's first steps into the sexual unknown are graphically illustrated. Her thoughts and writings are teaching aides for young men. In these two instances, experience plays the winning role. We all have to start and learn somewhere and Suzie's account clearly indicates her preference: big and caring.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 3 years ago
Great story.

Hurt by a small cock, but a big cock, better used, brings joy and O's. Well done. The writing would benefit from some editing; let me know if you want an editor for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more like the tales of an inexperienced virgin and an experienced man?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous