The Smell of Sex Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Dr. Adams. Thank you, so much. I don't know how I can ever repay you." Laura said gratefully.

"Just call me mummy when we are not in class, dearie," Dr. Adams said, as she smoothed the fabric of Laura's silk suit. "Besides, just seeing your pretty face light up is thanks enough for me. My sweet girl, you are like the daughter I could never have and I want my little girl to be a big hit at Lambda Epsilon Alpha tonight, just as much as she does!" beamed Dr. Adams, as she leaned down to give Laura a kiss on the lips.

'I don't remember telling her the sorority name,' Laura wondered. However, as soon as Dr. Adams's lips touched hers, Laura felt a throb of pleasure shoot through her sex and then radiated throughout her uterus, dissolving away all her suspicions.

Dr. Adams pulled back and stared at the object of her desire. Laura stood in a daze, her lips puckered and trembling, with her brow furrowed from pleasure. "Dear, if you hold your face like that, you will get wrinkles," Dr. Adams chided the sweet girl, bringing her out of her daze. "Why are you wrinkling your face up so?" she asked innocently, even as she secretly fingered the remote control in her pocket.

Thinking fast and still not able to get out of her habit of lying, Laura replied, "I was -ahh- just worried about the meeting at the sorority today." She couldn't bring herself to say that every time the older woman touched her, she felt sparks of pleasure shoot through her sex.

"Well, I know just the thing to give you the confidence you need, sweetie." Dr. Adams removed a video recorder from the duffle bag and pointed it at Laura. "As a visualization exercise, just picture the president of the sorority naked and you have total command of her. See, there she is over there in that bathroom stall. Tell her to do some humiliating things for me, for positive reinforcement."

'This is really a good idea,' Laura thought, as she imagined many of the humiliating things that happened to her. "Come out of there bitch. No, don't stand - I want you on your hands and knees where you belong." Laura was really getting into the role now. She could actually picture the stuck up sorority girl there in the bathroom. "My-my-my, just look at you, crawl over here . . ." Laura kept on in a even more lurid manner, until Dr. Adams was satisfied she had enough material on the tape for her ultimate revenge.

To be continued. . .

*

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

12