The Society Ch. 02

Story Info
Carey's assimilation into The Society continues.
22.3k words
4.69
62.8k
55
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The French maid outfit was just a little loose. I was borrowing Corinna's dresses until I was fitted for my own uniforms and outfits. Actually Corinna and I were close to the same dress size yet our body types were different. I had a more feminine build with flared hips and hard round buttocks while Corinna's more muscular build created a deeper V shaped upper body. Needless to say we both needed to have our outfits seriously tailored to fit our different bodies and since I had yet to visit my old landlord Madam Patricia I was making do with Corinna's wardrobe as best as I could. Today, a few months after surrendering to Madam Catherine I was being loaned out along with Corinna to work as waitresses at a small but very important luncheon at Madam Valerie's estate. It was a sort of payback for the strawberry blonde helping Catherine to train me. It was also a crucial meeting for Catherine's agenda as the Supreme Madam of The Society. I was still very naïve as to the way the Society worked but I now knew that a madam was picked, usually by her predecessor with a consensus of the other madams, to be the new Supreme Madam. From the discussions I had heard between Catherine, Corinna and some of the guests who had visited the estate our Madam's choice to succeed her was going to be a unique one.

Corinna turned Catherine's Mercedes sedan up the long driveway to an estate easily an equal to ours. Most of the Madams resided in huge opulent estates that were scattered about the southern section of this sleepy town. Valerie's like Catherine's stretched down to the ocean and had a large federal residence planted right in the middle of the property. Corinna parked the luxury sedan in a spot off to the side of the oval. We walked to the front door like a uniformed team from a bondage parlor. Catherine in a black leather skirt, white blouse and matching leather jacket and Corinna and I wearing our leather maid outfits with black high heel pumps.

I had been worked hard since submitting to Catherine and The Society. The hours of learning how to dress, walk, talk and act as a woman and most importantly how to pleasure others as a woman had been an unequivocal success. My body was smooth after having my body hair removed by laser and I had gotten competent enough to apply my own make up. My Adam's apple had been reduced and my nose, chin and forehead had had work done on them by Madam Elizabeth who was also Doctor Elizabeth one of the foremost plastic surgeons specializing in feminizing male features and male to female sex changes. Throughout the process she had made mention repeatedly that I was the perfect specimen for feminization and that I would need half the work that most of the other sissies, although very pretty in their own rights, needed. If the pain and recovery were only half what they had gone through I had to hand it to my fellow sissies. My face had been a black and blue mess for quite some time. In the meantime I had gotten to know the tall brunette quite well and why not I had allowed her to work on me to obtain the same facial features of a woman as beautiful and sexy as she was. Having already served as the Supreme Madam she was one of the few women at the top of the food chain within the Society.

Additionally I seemed to be practically living with something phallic in my mouth 24 hours a day. Catherine was determined to not only transform me into a feminine sissy but make me the world's most talented cocksucker as well. She had me suck bananas at the dinner table, deep throat plastic dildos when not watching videos on how a sissy could drive a man crazy with her mouth and, of course, my head bobbing up and down on Corinna's large erection whenever possible. It had become an obsession with the statuesque dominatrix.

After Corinna rang the doorbell Valerie's sissy, Samantha answered the door. She was about my height with longer brown hair and a very pretty face. The passable crossdresser also had a killer body and great legs. From what I had heard she fit right in with the rest of the sissies that were in The Society. There was an unwritten rule that all sissies had to look better than just good in high heels and a dress or for that matter anything else that a woman would wear. In fact many of us looked as sexy as some of the female members of The Society and that was saying something. Valerie had seduced the effeminate young British man during one of her many trips to England, brought him back with her and along with Catherine had ganged up on him as they had done with me. Within a month Samantha was sucking cock and letting all the black boys in The Society give it to her in the ass.

"Good afternoon Madam Catherine. Thank you for bringing Corinna and your new sissy to help me with the party." Samantha's English accent was clear and she had a bright smile.

"It's good to see you Samantha. Let me introduce you to Carey. Carey has been going through some pretty intensive training but of course you know what that's all about don't you?" Catherine ran a hand along Samantha's shoulder down to her hand and held it briefly. My madam and the sissy were clearly very close.

"I sure do. Carey it's so nice to meet you. I hope that you're enjoying your exercises." Samantha smiled and made a motion with her hand and ran her tongue along the inside of her cheek as if she was sucking a cock. The motion caused us all to chuckle as we entered the huge home.

Valerie's house was similar to Catherine's in that it was immaculate, decorated with expensive furniture and accessories and enormous. The floor was grey marble with white accents running through the tiles and the walls to the foyer and massive living room were painted a muted beige color with bone white trim. As soon as we entered the living room Madam Valerie emerged from the back of the mansion. She looked beautiful in a fitted brown dress that went to above her knees and wrapped around her upper body as a halter top.

"Ladies! So nice to see you again! Carey I hear that you've come along wonderfully since we were last together. I'm so proud of you." Valerie made a point of coming up to me first and putting her arms around me and kissing me full on the lips. This woman was so gorgeous and sexy and even though she was over twice my age I'd do anything to fuck her. When she made a point of making me feel special in front of the others I nearly melted.

"Come along girls we've got some work to do with the hors d'oeuvres and the others will be here in no time." Samantha's accent was as soft and lilting as her madam's.

We followed the well built transvestite back through the house into the kitchen. While I felt that Catherine's house was very well done it was a bit plain compared to the furniture and design of this mansion. I found Valerie's taste to be so interesting I couldn't help but stare at some of the paintings and appointments as I followed the two veteran sissies. The kitchen was as big and as modern as ours with just about anything a professional chef would need to throw a large party.

"Carey I understand that before Catherine snipped your balls you worked in catering?" Samantha turned her head to look at me throwing her long tousled hair over her shoulder as she did. The reference to getting my balls snipped related to my becoming a sissy. Everyone in The Society referred to a white boi's transformation as the time when she got her balls snipped.

"Yes, mostly as a bar back but I can bartend or waitress whichever you need." I replied eager to help.

"Excellent! We'll have you showing off those legs of yours to our guests serving food if you don't mind. I doubt anyone will be drinking much. This is a business luncheon. They have a lot to go over. Besides all the Madams want to get a look at the new sissy that everyone's heard so much about." Samantha smiled when she made a reference to me.

We worked putting together some simple hors d'oeuvres and sandwiches as many of The Society's madams arrived at the mansion. The women of The Society ate a very healthy menu and I quickly began to see why. The Madams were a group of extraordinarily fit women. I watched from the kitchen as the first ones arrived. There was Madam Alliene, a well tanned black haired beauty of about 40 with the broad shoulders of a swimmer. Madam Kathleen was an elegant dirty blonde haired woman who had long toned legs and a nice hard round ass. Even the older Madams like Peggy who was in her sixties, my former landlord Patricia, also a sixty year old woman and the current matriarch as the oldest of the madams probably close to seventy, Helga were all in great shape and easily mistaken for ten years younger than their true ages. Then there was Kelly, the supreme madam just prior to Catherine, she was tall with long blonde hair and an incredibly toned body with long shapely legs, the epitome of dominance. She had also been the youngest Supreme Madam The Society had ever had. I would later find out that she and Catherine were close friends and allies.

We began serving hors d'oeuvres as the rest of the invited guests arrived. In all there would be about twenty women for lunch. Every Madam had a different look and style yet they all had one thing in common, every one of them was extremely sexy. Not one heterosexual man would ever pass up a chance to fuck one of these women if given one and then with their skills every one of the madams had the wherewithal to turn that man into their slave.

As I walked around with my tray I could feel their eyes on me. The women were like a pride of lionesses looking over a nice gazelle. I was being judged. How did I look in a dress? Was I pretty enough, sexy enough to live up to the physical standards of a sissy serving in The Society? I was nervous as hell and the pressure was killing me because all I could do was smile. The madams would evaluate my legs, my body, my face and most importantly how I carried myself. It wasn't long before I got my first taste of performing in front of the most dominant of women.

"My you look wonderful in that uniform my dear. It's a bit loose but there's no denying those legs, full and toned. You look as sweet as any new sissy I can remember." Madam Peggy commented as I came by with a tray of vegetables to a small group seated around the large coffee table in the middle of the living room.

"Thank you Madam." I replied in as feminine a tone as I dared. Corinna had told me that trying to be too feminine with my voice at this point was a mistake. I wouldn't fool anyone especially in this crowd.

"My guess is that this gorgeous sissy will land in your shop soon enough." Peggy nodded towards my landlord Patty.

"I have to say I've been anxious to take my tape measure to this one for quite some time. I told Catherine about Carey about six months ago. I most certainly am looking forward to putting a properly fitted dress on her. I think she'll turn out to be as sweet as they come." Madam Patty gazed up at me as she paid me the ultimate compliment that a feminized male could receive in The Society. When a sissy was referred to as sweet in any form it was a very positive thing. The sweeter a sissy the more attractive, the sexier she was considered. Still, it felt very strange and embarrassing to be given the once over by a woman that had once been taking my rent check and to have found that it was she who had originally thought of me as a bitch.

"Yes very nice indeed. I must say that I'm always impressed with Catherine's efforts and this one just might be her finest work of art. You are very pretty indeed Carey. By the time your madam is done with you you'll be as gorgeous as any of the biological women in this room." The hand that ran up the back of my calf and continued on up my thigh right to my ass and the comment belonged to none other than Madam Kelly who smiled up at me from her seat in the living room. I let the gorgeous blonde continue her inspection of my backside as the others picked at the vegetable tray I was holding.

"Thank you very much Madam Kelly but I doubt any sissy could ever match that." I replied with a very intimidated voice.

"Well said." Madam Kelly smiled and gave my ass a pat with her hand as a signal of dismissal. I took the hint and made my way back to the kitchen.

As I moved in and out of the kitchen with food and placed it on the dining room table for the lunch and the last of the madams arrived all I heard were the women talking about my legs, my smile, my face and femininity, a word I never thought someone would use to describe me. And the adjective most often used was the word sweet. I had a sweet face or smile and the way I moved was so sweet for a boi so new to being a sissy. It truly was a word that the madams loved to use to express what made a beautiful sissy in The Society.

At one point two black men came into the home. They were both handsome men even at a distance and they gained a great deal of attention from the ladies. The women made no attempt to hide their desire, touching the men and kissing them deeply on the lips as they said their hellos. At one point Valerie went up to one of the men who I knew I had seen before. He was of average height but that was where any talk of mediocrity ended. A shaved head and a deep dark chocolate complexion he was built like a body builder. I nearly dropped my tray when right in front of everyone Valerie gently grabbed the man's genitals through his trousers and held them as they kissed. I was approached by the two who I could see were more than just friends by the way Valerie's hands caressed his body. The black man took the last two carrot sticks off of my tray and smiled at me. I was very intrigued by him.

"Carey this is one of my men, Roberto. I think that you've met him under much less formal circumstances. In fact you would probably have a better chance at recognizing him if you got a very close up look at his penis." The gorgeous blonde smiled broadly as recognition came across my face.

"Oh my God!" I gasped quietly. Roberto was the black stud that had climbed on top of me in Catherine's dungeon and had slid his huge erection down my throat and then up my ass as I slept.

"Sometimes a dream is much more than a dream." The black man whispered. He leaned in and gave me a long kiss on the lips. I was overcome and had no problem returning the passion. It was getting easier to be submissive and effeminate with each new experience and encounter.

"Now Now He's my man so only I get to grab his cock in public." The strawberry blonde joked as our kiss broke and she described a tradition of how a madam greeted a black lover in public showing those around her that the man belonged to her.

The last madam to arrive was Paula. She was the tallest of them and she looked like a professional woman who earned her living as a lawyer or a banker with a blonde hairstyle that wrapped tightly around her beautiful face. Her body fit perfectly into a round lapel jacket and pencil skirt that made up a Givenchy business suit worth several thousand dollars, a price range that all the madams seemed comfortable wearing this day. Like Catherine and Kelly her muscular legs seemed to go on forever.

When the food was on the table Samantha called the women to the dining room. They talked as they moved to the room and continued on as they ate their meal. When everyone had their fill Catherine who was seated at the end of the table stood up and gently tapped her fork against her crystal glass. The light noise brought the room to silence and the reason that the women had been called together was going to begin.

"You may want to hear this. It's important and a good learning experience." Corinna whispered into my ear from behind where we stood in the kitchen. She led me to the swinging door and we both listened behind it.

"I called this meeting before The Society's Harvest Meeting because we're going to be electing a new Supreme this year. Many of you know I've been called a turncoat and labeled a progressive in my thinking and as many of you have no doubt heard my pick to succeed me would seem to be as progressive as they come. You know that's just The Black Rose trying to make you think that I've become one of them. Actually an ingenious maneuver and the reason I have called this meeting. I want you to realize that I haven't selected Madam Sinn simply to make a statement of difference. Many of you have stood at the end of this table, the supreme madam of The Society at one point or another. You know that it's more than some ceremonial status and I have to say that with each year because of the financial burden of this lifestyle this responsibility gets heavier and heavier. We need a professional woman to move us forward and that woman is Madam Sinn. Still because I trust the women in this room with my life I wanted to ask you all for your counsel and quite frankly do you agree with me. I want you to know that if you don't I respect your opinion and I'd rather get it out here amongst our group because there are other options available. " Catherine made her statement which must have been known by the others as there was no real reaction of surprise amongst them.

Our Madam continued her speech concentrating on Madam Sinn's strengths and then into a strategy on how to defeat the challenge being mounted by Madam Gerri. As we listened there was a commotion behind us. Valerie's two studs came into the kitchen from a room that connected to it carrying a large tray that was actually carrying a pretty woman with short blonde hair. She had a spectacular body that seemed to have been painted with a very thick glaze that made her body and legs shine. Her legs were spread with her knees bent up and feet planted on the huge tray and I could see that her pussy had been stuffed with a thick custard that had been piped into the hole with a frosting bag and shaped as a rose growing from her pussy. The black men were carrying her as if the tray were a stretcher. They made their way towards our door and we made way for them. As they walked by Corinna gave the woman a smile and a wave and she waved back. She couldn't talk because her mouth was full of the same custard that was in her pussy and the nipples on her small breasts were covered with what looked like a frosting that was sculpted into elaborate flowers.

"Good Lord! What's that all about?" I asked astonished at the petite woman surrounded with slices of fruit being brought out to the table where the madams were seated.

"She's dessert. They'll use the fruit on the sides of the tray to dip into Vera's pussy and mouth for the custard and along her body for the glaze. Vera is Valerie's concubine and if you want to know the recipe for the dessert just combine equal parts sugar and black man's cum along with some other stuff but make sure you have the cum in there it's the yummy part." Corinna shocked me and I turned to see her smiling at me. "What's the matter you sure liked swallowing Roberto and he's one of the ingredients, in fact a big part of both the custard and the glaze."

"This gets crazier and crazier." I replied as I turned back to the women in the dining room and watched them taking leisurely swipes along Vera's body and legs with strawberries and slices of orange and pear and dipping deep into her pussy and mouth to get portions of the thick sweet custard. Meanwhile Catherine continued to talk as if nothing decadent was going on at all.

"Sinn has practiced as a lawyer, a good one. The progressive part is that she is a black woman. She'd be the first to hold the title of Madam in The Society." Corinna whispered softly into my ear and then I felt her body suddenly but gently get pulled from mine. I turned and saw the other black man who had come in with Roberto and helped him bring Vera out to the table with his arms around Corinna. She had a wry smile on her face as the black man kissed her neck and then whispered something into her ear. It was obviously a command because Corinna turned and squatted down in front of him and began undoing his pants. The black man, a tall lanky stud, nodded at me and smiled.